Good Intentions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes dropped to the jut in Cal's sleep-pants, the bulge not as large as Brian's but sizable enough to make his mouth water. He reached out with both arms and wrapped them around Cal's hips, dragging him closer, then nuzzled his groin with a purr. Cal didn't react, but Quinten could feel him staring. Practicing with Brian had involved yanking on zippers and rubbing against rough denim, so he decided to try something new by parting his lips and running his tongue against the fuzzy fabric to indirectly lick Cal's cock. It jumped at the contact and coaxed Cal into letting out a pleased sigh.

"About time," he murmured as Quinten fit his mouth around the lump and licked him again with the brunt of his tongue. He coyly glanced up, his eyebrows lifted in order to make his eyes appear larger. He did not, at any point, wink. A corner of Cal's lips twitched, and much to Quinten's joy, he finally touched him by running a hand through his hair. "I really do hope you're not planning on sucking me off through my clothes."

Quinten leaned back with a groan and quietly shook his head no. He thought that maybe it would have turned Cal on more doing that, but apparently he wasn't interested. He wondered if Brian--no! No thinking of his brother! He had to focus. Focus.

He forced a sweet smile onto his face and moved his hands up to dig his fingers underneath the band of the pajamas and, finding that Cal wasn't wearing underwear, eased it gently down over his erection. It sprang up nicely once the band cleared it, the length a respectable six inches while the girth was perfectly normal, unlike Br-

Goddamnit.

Quinten let out something of a keening moan, both in response to his traitorous thoughts and just because having a hard cock in his face made his lizard brain rejoice. And honestly, Cal wasn't that bad looking. He had a pretty penis. Unlike a certain someone's, the hair was groomed neatly and the shaft wasn't overly veiny or bulging. It was a shade darker from Cal's pale skin and capped off with a blunt head that was velvety smooth. Clear precum shone thickly on the tip, smeared there by Quinten's interaction, and now that it was out in the open, the intoxicating scent of earth and fresh rain entered Quinten's nostrils. Under the hilt of the shaft, his ballsack hung lax between toned thighs thanks to the heat circulating throughout the room, though when Quinten cupped them in his palm, the orbs within were firm with seed.

Quinten made eye contact with Cal and ran his tongue slowly over his cracked lips, just like B-... he was told to do, which had the correct response in spiking Cal's interest. His hand tightened into a fist in the teen's hair as the other stabilized his cock so that it was pointing straight ahead. He then not so subtly pulled him forward until the tip made light contact with his closed mouth and made it sticky with cum.

"Go on, baby," Cal coaxed, "open wide for me."

Moaning, Quinten obeyed and flopped his tongue out like he was starving for it, allowing Cal to put it in himself. Gaze intense, Cal set the tip on his tongue and ordered him to close his mouth. Quinten did so without complaint and at the next order, began twirling his tongue around the circumference of it and gently sucking. Precum spilled in a steady dribble into Quinten's mouth, tasting of nothing in particular aside from a salty twang, allowing him to swallow it down with eager puppy eyes riveted on the pleasure displaying freely on Cal's handsome face.

"There's my good boy," Cal told him, his hips trembling with the need to move, then seemingly unable to help himself, began feeding the rest of the shaft inside.

Quinten kept his lips tight, a perverse thrill going through him as Cal had to use the hand in his hair to shove him forward in order to force it in. Inside his mouth, he broadly licked and fluttered his tongue to tease the intruding cock as it neared the back of his waiting throat, his jaw loose and comfortable for the first time in days.

"Oh baby, you look so pretty with my penis in your little mouth..." Cal moaned, staring at him like he was a gift from god.

Quinten blushed at the praise, happy he could please. He set his hands around Cal's hips and began digging his fingers against the solid flesh of his ass while his head started a meandering back and forth motion, his cheeks caving in with languid sucks along with his tried and true tongue movements. In perfect correlation his boyfriend started pushing and pulling with his hips, gently as though savoring the moment. But the frolicking Quinten had been doing for weeks quickly took its toll, and before long Cal's speed increased into a desperate humping motion, his balls thudding dully against the underside of the teen's chin while the tip of his cock pressed incessantly against his ready throat. He seemed almost careful not to truly deepthroat him, and while the concern was touching, it wouldn't do in Quinten's book.

Like he'd done with the person he was desperately trying not to think about, Quinten wrapped his arms around Cal's waist and roughly yanked him forward, forcing the man to take that final leap. And like before, it knocked the recipient speechless.

"Fuck," Cal eloquently got out, his stomach muscles tensing in front of Quinten's shaded eyes, then recovering quickly, he chuckled. "So it's like that, huh?" He snatched up two handfuls of Quinten's hair and started snapping his hips without preamble, riding Quinten the way he wanted to be ridden.

Quinten hugged him tighter, his eyes clenched shut as he enjoyed swallowing his boyfriend's cock. It was so, so easy. He felt no pain whatsoever; his gag reflex didn't even kick in. True he was still a bit sore from earlier, but this was a cakewalk compared to... yeah. He couldn't believe that he'd been nervous about it at all. They could've been doing this for weeks! Whatever Cal wanted to do next, Quinten wouldn't hesitate. He'd do it in a heartbeat, no questions asked!

Abruptly, and all too soon, Cal yanked himself free from Quinten, his eyes wild with lust, his cock red and heavy and covered with saliva. Quinten eyed it, disappointed in it being over so soon but ready all the same to be plastered in the face with cum, but to his confusion Cal roughly grabbed his shoulder and shoved him onto his back.

"Scoot back," Cal demanded, his voice a rumbling growl.

Curious and more than a little hot and bothered by his boyfriend's cracked composure, Quinten did as told. Cal followed him up, completely stripped naked in the span of a few seconds, his sculptured body shiny with exertion. Quinten wanted to touch and rub against him like a cat in heat, but Cal ignored his wandering hands and crawled over him until he was pinning Quinten's shoulders to the bed with his knees and had his dick hovering above his parted lips in a low crouch. A bead of milky cum dripped onto Quinten's swollen top lip; he licked it up and teasingly poked the slit with the tip of his tongue, wanting more.

Cal swayed above him, seemingly savoring the licks, but before long he was muttering "Open" and Quinten obeyed. Within seconds, Cal surprised him by dropping his hips and slamming his cock back inside the his mouth, and as though they hadn't had a moment's reprieve, began zealously fucking Quinten's throat.

Quinten's eyes rolled to the back of his head, his back arching at the immense pleasure that rocked his frame. He gurgled out a loud moan and tried nodding along but Cal was all but moving at the speed of lightning, his guttural grunts almost as loud as the echoing slap of his balls rapping at the teen's chin like a drummer going ham on the bass drum. All Quinten could do at that point was try to keep his head elevated, which proved next to impossible as Cal's plowing only made the back of his head bounce off the creaking bed. Thankfully Cal saw the fruitfulness in what he was attempting and pressed a hard hand to the back of his head, keeping him upright.

Nothing could be better than this, he decided. The feel of his boyfriend's cock sliding mercilessly in and out of his loose throat, the feel of his muscular sweaty body pinning him down, the sound of his sporadic shouts, the way his own skin tingled and his veins sang and his mind exploded with colors and emotion and need. His hands moved, roving down his thin chest, feeling his pounding heartbeat and heaving lungs, further down to his groin, his pants painfully tight, his own dick super hard and straining and leaking a pool of precum into his boxers. He ran a firm hand over his bulge and let out a low moan that Cal mimicked back at him, his frantic pace never once slowing down. For all intents and purposes, Cal meant to ride his face until the teen blacked out with exultation. Which was fine by Quinten. He wanted Cal to use him as he saw fit; all night if he wanted to, if that was what it took to be forgiven.

Using the last of his wherewithal, Quinten started unfastening his jeans, eager to free himself and stroke off, but the moment he tried lifting his hips to push his pants down, Cal's voice stopped him.

"No, no. No touching yourself." He sounded breathless but in control. His body moved a bit, angling himself to look back at what Quinten was doing until the teen relaxed back on the bed, his pants undone but his cock still confined within his underwear, sticking straight up, the front of it soaked. "You wait until I'm done. That way, you'll know what it felt like for me, waiting all night for you to come drain my balls."

Quinten deflated at the less than subtle dig. Right, of course. How could he have been so foolish... of course he should wait for Cal. It was only fair. He was being a brat, disrespectful. What had Cal said earlier? One step forward, five steps back?

Satisfied that he would abide, Cal threw himself back into it. Quinten quickly lost track of the time, but somewhere between three minutes and five, Cal was wrenching himself free from his mouth again and moaning in a high pitched way, meaning that he'd given up on decorum and was allowing pleasure to override his tough exterior. Quinten opened his bleary eyes, his throat next to useless and lips puffy, and in between one blink and the next, Cal's twitching dick was baptizing him with ropes of hot cum.

"Ahhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhh-" Cal rasped with each one that splattered his teenage lover, his body trembling and barely able to hold itself up. "Fuuuuuuck, oooohhh, fuccckkkk!"

"Ohh," Quinten murmured, mouth agape to partake in the feast Cal was gifting him, though a lot of it was streaming off his cheeks and forehead, Cal's aim literally all over the place, but Quinten doubted that he cared. He surely didn't. He felt absolutely wonderful.

Eventually Cal stopped cumming, though he was panting like a workhorse, his gasps long and deep. He flopped over onto his side and laid there on his back, looking like a real life Adonis, his face red and hair streaming with sweat. Quinten tilted his head to admire him, fully in love with him to the deepest dredges of his young heart. Cal was perfect. This was perfect. Everything was perfect.

Cal sluggishly turned his head to the side to look at him, his blue eyes tired but satisfied. "Okay, Quin," he said after a moment, his voice shaky. "You can go ahead and have fun."

Quinten smiled beatifically at him and reached down to carefully stretch the band of his underwear over his hard penis. Keeping his eyes trained on his amazing boyfriend, he wrapped a hand around himself and got to work. His eyes fluttered at the long awaited touch, and he tilted his hips upwards, chasing that high that every man was intimately familiar with. The whole while Cal watched him with indifference as if viewing an ad he'd seen a thousand times, and having caught his breath, sat up onto his elbows. At first Quinten thought he was about to reach over and help him, but instead Cal merely busied himself by grabbing a corner of his comforter and used it to squeeze out the last drops of his cum and dry his flaccid penis. The patting of Quinten's hand on his neglected cock was jarring and loud. He tentatively licked his lips.

"Can you put your mouth on it?" he asked, sweet and polite despite his vocal cords causing him pain.

Cal whipped his head towards him so fast that Quinten stopped beating off on the dot. "What?" he barked, his voice hard.

Quinten gulped and felt himself shrink at the anger directed at him. His mind practically cleared up from its horny haze, the affection he felt towards the much older man wilting like a decaying flower.

"I- I- I- asked if you could h-help me out..."

Cal's upper lip rose. "That's not what you asked."

Quinten said nothing to that.

"I don't do bottom shit, Quinten, you fucking know that."

"...I'm sorry..." he whispered, wanting to die.

Cal rolled his eyes and started pulling his clothes back on. "I swear to god, you better not be like this when I fuck you."

Something in Quinten went cold. He stared at Cal's back, suddenly feeling ugly and used as the man's cooling cum slid down his face and coagulated in his hair. In his hand, his cock flopped over, soft and useless.

"What?" he asked, quietly.

"Next time you come around I'm planning on fucking that sweet, little ass of yours. And I'm not taking no for an answer." Cal didn't bother to grace him with a glance as he said it, his arms stretching upward until the bones in his shoulders popped. "You'll love it, I promise." He walked out of his bedroom, leaving Quinten there, his heart pounding and his head feeling numb.

When Cal returned with a wet washcloth and tossed it in his lap, Quinten went through the motions to clean up like a robot, his face blank and eyes far, far away.