Good Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I required no further foreplay, and so my arms assumed the positions. My left crooked about my breasts to tend to the girls and my right of course directly between the thighs. Out of blatant gratuity, I grabbed my cunt and squeezed, just hard enough. Oooh, it felt good. As did the thought of Crystal sauntering into my room to see me jilling off to her. I forced myself to let go and reached to my nightstand for a viber and letter opener. The latter, strange as it might seem, has always been one of my favorite masturbatory tools. If I'm clit-vibing, I like to tease and stroke my labia with the letter opener. Something like my nails or a feather might work too, but the letter opener's most tangible and gives me the best sensations. So in my fantasy, in walked Crystal to see this going on.

"Gwenny?... What're you doing?"

I gasped, just as my fantasy self would right now. My brain wanted to be embarrassed, even though my body was ever more ecstatic. Fantasy-Crystal wasn't upset or angry to see me "doing" myself, merely curious. I tried to look at her, but my eyes were rolling back.

"I... I'm-I'm sorry, Crystal, I can't stop!..."

"Oh, you don't have to stop. This is your fantasy; I like that."

Yes, I had this "scripted," and I made her say that. But this didn't make it feel any less awesome.

"And you like me. So do it, babe. Stroke that pussy for Crystal."

A massive surge of pleasure ravaged me. I let out a hearty, throaty, love-soaked moan, as my head whipped hard to one side. Thick brunette hair flew over my sweaty face. My hands fumbled a bit, but I made sure they stayed to task. (I'd made this mistake before. More than once I'd poked myself in the pussy lips with the letter opener—hard—knocking myself out of the mood. That's a big ouchie. Don't do that shit, my friend; it hurts. So much so that describing it made me drop an 's'-bomb. But let's get back to it.)

My eyes fluttered, my heart pounded, my juices raced, my hormones blazed. Bypassing brain completely, my left arm dropped the labium-tickler, zipped up, then left and right, cupping each titty, pinching each nipple. I brought the viber up a setting, imagining Crystal settling in over top of me, lowering her body to mine. It truly didn't matter if she was naked or not. I just wanted to fantasize her loving each and every inch of my own nude feminine frame. Forgive me—it's my fantasy; it's all about li'l ol' moi.

She began by silkily laying atop me and stroking my hair, kissing my forehead and temple. She nose-nuzzled me at the same time, heightening my senses and pleasure with each touch. Sensual pecks followed along my jaw and cheek, until she finally reached my lips. A small pre-gasm nailed me as she coerced tongue access. I kissed back.

On I went vibing and fondling myself, groping and grazing, as Crystal worked her way down. She kissed my chin, gently hickeyed my neck, massaged my shoulder, licked my breastbone... oh, this was getting good... slipped her arms under me as she shifted further nether, lapped my underboob sweat, and took a short break to rest her head on my belly, to feel and hear me breathe. I let out a gasp, feeling my muscles tense and back arch as she grasped my ass cheeks, both at once. Passion ripped my insides as I felt her hot breath on my pelvis, knowing what was (figuratively (for now)) coming. She intertwined my legs and feet with her own, before at last laying in to dine at my Y. On cue, I flipped the viber another two settings up.

I went crazy. No longer even aware Dad was in the same house much less if he could hear me, I screamed bloody pleasure. Over and again, giving my lungs quite the workout as she devoured me. Wave after wave began to crash, hitting me like bigger and bigger tons of bricks. I hollered, I bellowed, I dropped profanity bombs galore. I wanted to make Crystal chuckle at all the wild lust she was forcing on me, but my brain was turning to mush. I could still focus enough to get the job done; Crystal would merely have to stay at task, and so she did. Keeping the viber on my clit would suffice down there.

I whined and wailed as Crystal coaxed more and more moisture out of me. I knew pretty soon there'd be little left to coax, and I'd be faced with no choice but to monstrously cum for her. Frankly, I looked forward to it.

I reminded myself she wasn't really here with me just now, and that I mustn't develop actual feelings for her. She was sans significant other, she told me, but I had no idea if she might feel the same way. For heaven's sake, I didn't even know if she liked girls. I'd convinced myself such inquiries were too forward for our fledgling friendship. We'd only shared the one meal. But it was all right. I've frigged off to dozens and dozens of different women, never developed a huge crush on any of them—whether I knew them personally or not. Since wifey and I split up, I've not had a desire to really be in another relationship. I suppose sex would be okay—provided the other girl just wants to have some fun too. (That's all they really wa-a-ant... some fu-u-un...)

On "we" frolicked in the meantime, pushing me ever closer to the edge of bountiful. I immeasurably relished the control and clout Crystal had over me in my fantasy. I'll confess something to you right now, Cherished Reader: I'm a born bottom. I am and have always been a submissive. In my somewhat perverse mind, every woman I find desirable becomes a Mistress and fantasy top. If you're a comely lass who likes docile, obedient victims—er, playmates, I'm your girl. You can dominate me to your heart's content, and all I'll do is thank you. So that's my personal...kink, shall we say. I've had them toy with me while restrained, on my back, upside-down, in any number of vulnerable, helpless positions. Hmm...I suppose on another level this makes me my own Mistress.

Crystal continued eating me, as ferociously as I could've dreamt. She had me careening through the stratosphere at light speed. Both in my fantasy and real life, I howled with scorching desire, pounding the mattress with my heels and insteps. Crystal growled like an animal, digging her teeth into me. I shrieked. There was no even thinking about turning back now. She had me about to gush like a busted water main. I owed her big time after this. I oughta take her out to eat again, I convinced myself, the phrase "out to eat" taking on new meaning. Then I oughta come back home and invite her into my fantasies once more.

I could only imagine how red and swollen my cunt lips were. I kept it up as my hands began shaking, as she embraced my quaking, thundering thighs and consumed me like a plum. Everything built and built, and built... until finally, with the help of nature's lube, she eased two digits inside and started aggressively frigging me. And just like that—

BOOM.

My head craned so abruptly into the pillow I thought I broke my neck. Back and forth it went, to and fro and again. My bedside leg hung off the edge, waving and wagging violently in the air. The only word left to describe it all was... magic. I sprayed and squirted with such vehement force, the one towel I put down wouldn't be enough to handle it. Oh, it would help... just not completely.

I was so knocked out when it was done, I let my overtaking subconscious finish the fantasy for me. And so I can only lay claim to the following with half-accuracy. Her face still glazed in Gwen-cum, Crystal smiled, pushed up onto all fours, and cat-walked the bed to put her arms around me. I liked this. It seemed the perfect end to a perfect romp. Of course, my ever-active conscious mind pestered me with its final waking thoughts.

We should really get up and pee, and at least put down another towel. And mayb—

Are you kidding right now? We can't move. Go to sleep.

Meh, guess you're right. We'll do it later. Wet dreams.

What?

Good night.

*****

While The Dad's Away, The Girls Will Visit, Hang And Chill

Saturday, December 3rd, 2016, 12:32 p.m.

Knock, kn-kn-knock-knock, knock-knock!

"Hi, Crystal! Omigosh, you didn't have to bring me orchids!"

"Hello there, Gwen! Well, I remembered you saying you liked them."

"Well, that's so sweet! C'mon, come in!"

"Thanks for inviting me over. What's the occasion?"

"Oh, no occasion! Just...well, to be completely honest, I had a really good time at that dinner with you a couple weeks ago, and I was... y'know, just kinda hoping we could hang out and spend a little more time together."

"Aw, I'd like that! I had a good time too."

"Great! Well, lemme take your coat. I'm alone this weekend, so it's nice to have some company. Every year around the turn of December, my Dad takes this trip of his to the Lutsens for the weekend. It's something he does by himself, just his own personal time to get away from it all. He'll be back on Monday sometime."

"Oh, I see. I was kinda hoping to meet him."

"Well, if we do become friends and visit more, I'm sure you'll get the chance. So, are you excited for Christmas?"

"Oh! Always. Still have all my shopping to do yet, but that's where I use a handy little trick. Nothing Earth-shattering, I just take a weekday off and go to the mall right when it opens. That way it's not very crowded, and you can shop in peace."

"I'm... amazed I never thought of that. Might have to borrow that little trick."

"Consider it yours. So what do you wanna do today?"

"Eh, well, we could kick a few ideas around. But—ooh! This is fun. I've always liked doing puzzles, and I got a Where's Waldo? puzzle for my last birthday. I've got glue and frames too. A bunch of the artwork around the house's puzzles I've done. I'll take you on a tour later and show you. And I'll turn the TV on low so we can chat. Whaddaya think?"

"Dynamite. I've done my share of puzzles. And that tour sounds fantastic."

"Gosh, I love your upbeat-ness. A'right, lemme just flip this on... and I'll go get Waldo!"

...

"Oh, Shark Tank! I love that show!"

"Oh yeah. Y'know, business was one of the dozens of things I thought about going into at some point when I was younger. My brother Daniel got his business degree. He does quality control testing now."

"Very cool. And you said he has a son and a daughter, right? Your niece and nephew?"

"Yes! Good memory!"

"I do have a good memory. It's one of the things I pride myself on. Tell me more things about yourself, I'm sure I'll remember them. Oughta make me a good psychologist, huh?"

"I'll say. Well, not that I wanna—ooh! Last corner piece!—not that I wanna come across as totally self-centered, but, let's face it: I am. I do love how interested you are in me. I'm interested in you too, but my memory's not as good as yours."

"That's okay. W—oh, look at that: I found Wenda! Or part of her anyway. ...So, what do you wanna do with your life?"

"Ohhh, that's... that's a complicated question. I always kinda wanted to do something people would know and like me for, 'cause I was never popular growing up or in school. So for a long time I wanted to be a musician or athlete or actor or something. I wanted to be famous, to have fans and admiration and some real positive attention for once. Not that I didn't get it from my family, but, y'know, family's family. They love you unconditionally. Which is fine, but... I guess sometimes I just crave more. Is that bad?"

"No, not necessarily—least not in my opinion. I'm only one person, if I have the right to draw the line at what's good and bad."

"Well yes, Crystal, I appreciate your opinion.

"...I like you."

"Aw, thanks, Gwenny, I like you too."

...

"...Hm, what is this show? ...Looks weird."

"Do you have Netflix or Hulu? We could always go that way."

"Oh, good call! Well, speaking of the former...you, eh... y'like Orange Is The New Black?"

"Sure! That works."

...

"Mm! Now there, Crystal, is something I can appreciate, as a tried and true-blue lesbian."

"Makes sense to me."

"Is...i-is it something you could ap—"

"Did you always know you were a lesbian?"

"...Oh. Well, um...if always means since age 18, then yes. But not really before that. I dated and kissed a few boys, but I didn't get anything out of it. I thought there was something wrong with me at the time."

"Aw."

"Yeah...but then I got a little older, learned a little more...then when I went out with and kissed a girl for the first time... OH! Magic."

"Do you remember who the girl was?"

"Yeah, yeah, I think her name was...Mary, or... Carrie, or...something like that. Anyway, she was my first crush."

"How sweet! May I ask if you're seeing anyone right now?"

"Nope, nope, no significant others for me at the moment. I'm as free as a bird."

"Cool. So, if I may follow up with this question, would you say you might be interested in a new relationship one day?"

"Oh golly, that's...tricky. After my (ex-)wife and I split up, I didn't think I wanted to be with anyone for a good long time. But you never know, and... I dunno! Y'know? People change all the time."

"Indeed they do. ...I apologize if I'm getting too personal."

"No, no, not at all! On the contrary, actually; I like it. Legit, Crys: baring my soul's become the easiest thing in the world for me."

"That is so cool, Gwen."

*****

...A.K.A. The Romper Room

Friday, December 16th, 2016, 7:38 p.m.

Over the next two weeks, Crystal and I kept in closer touch than I did with my own family. Our second outing—or "inning," should I say—was just as fun if not more than the first, and abruptly, I found it tough to stop thinking about her. We chatted online endlessly, we Skyped, we followed one another's social media. I couldn't get enough interaction. I found myself looking forward to going to sleep so I could get up the next day and talk to her again. I bet I know what you're thinking, Thoughtful Reader: "sounds like you're falling in love, Gwenny-Gwen." Yeah; hold that thought.

Our next in-person rendezvous was to take place Friday evening, the 16th. It would be one of the defining nights of my life.

This time Crystal invited me to her place. I didn't recognize the address, even though our cars had met before we did. I then found out this was because the night I sideswiped her car, she was not at her home; she was visiting her uncle. Crystal's home was a studio apartment in Mooney County, about twenty minutes from my (Dad's) house. I GPS'd my way over, found it and knocked. Within seconds I heard the lock undone, and the door opened. And felt my breath taken away when I saw her.

"Oh my god, you look beautiful!"

It was true. Crystal'd just been to the mall to do her shopping, strolled through the anchor's cosmetic counter, and let a saleswoman sit her down to make up her kisser. Standing in the half-lit atmosphere of her Christmas tree didn't hurt either. She looked so stunning, I had to shut my mouth to swallow saliva that wanted out.

"Thank you, how sweet! C'mon in!" she gestured. "So, I thought of a couple fun things we could do. I found a movie I think we'll like, called Loving Annabelle. We can play some Wii bowling, and I was thinking of ordering Japanese for dinner. How's that sound?"

My mouth wished to water a second time. I swallowed once more to answer.

"De-lish. And fun. So sushi, that kinda thing?"

"Absolutely. Some of 'em deliver now, so we're in luck. Let's go online and make up our order. Hope you came hungry!"

My hostess sure knew how to make a girl feel welcome and right at home. As I reiterated during our meal, movie and video games—while still regretting how it happened—I was so happy we'd met. Crystal Weatherly was kind, smart, lovely, foxy, and an absolute delight to be around. I couldn't help but wonder if she felt the same things towards me...

...But I could never have guessed that I'd find out mere hours later.

I had no idea sushi could do this to a person, but Crys told me it often put her in something of a... romantic mood. And she'd intentionally ordered it for the two of us. Suddenly, I was highly intrigued. We broke apart the chopsticks, wishbone-style, though I needed make no wishes. Our movie Loving Annabelle didn't hurt either. It was wistful, longing and sad, but also affectionate, touching and moving. I'll admit the love scenes urged me toward the mood. They must've had a similar effect on Crystal...

...Because she, kissed, ME, as the film was winding to a close.

My heart ballooned and pounded in my chest. I couldn't believe it. All I remember's the two of us gobbling down the rest of our supper and Crystal pulling me to my feet, tugging me to her bedroom, mouths in constant adhesion. So many heat-of-the-moment utterings, so many things I yearned to tell and ask her, were merely my lips and tongue unoccupied. God, was she a great kisser.

I didn't even realize we'd reached her bed till we practically fell over it. Lucky for us, we tumbled in the right way with a few muffled squeaks, and neither our bodies nor the mood were broken. A few moments of maneuvering and shed garments later, we were in our undies, making out like teenage wildcats. I nestled and burrowed underneath, wanting her above me, and dug my nails into her back. I was rewarded with a sumptuous, hungry moan.

We went on this way several minutes, until I was ready to up the ante. Crystal seemed content with as much foreplay as I was willing to give her. For my part, foreplay was nice, but enough of it was simply that: enough. I wanted to ask if I could take off her bra and panties, but I wanted more to skip that nonsense, keep kissing her and take matters into my hands. The bra would display far less spontaneity, and I wanted to surprise her. So I went right for the panties, and whipped them down!

I watched Crystal's face as her eyes popped open and she let out a squeal. Lips still in contact, I curled mine into a grin. I couldn't help it; startling her in such a pleasurable way elated me. She obediently bent her legs for me to get the panties off, and I chucked them. I decided to get aggro on her now that she was more exposed than I. I bit her lip and squeezed her naked ass with both paws, just as I had her do to me in my fantasy. Round, supple, juicy...two wonderful handfuls. Crystal detached our kiss, reached to claim my right paw, pecked it—just as she'd done the first time we met—and rerouted it to her also nude, quivering pussy. Feeling her warm, wet womanhood against my digits—not to mention how it audibly made her feel—was simply intoxicating. She took a break to lie down, bury her face in the pillow, reach around and undo her bra, while I rubbed her. Something about this amused me, her groaning into the pillow as I stroked her cunt. While she couldn't see me, I silently giggled.

Cut to five minutes later, the both of us were jaybird-naked. There in nature's own in Crystal's bed, things suddenly weren't so funny anymore. We lay stacked, in more ways than one. Crystal remained atop, grinding on me, hands between our pelves. Our paws were fed to one another's pussies, and we furiously frigged each other off. I joined Crystal in a dual moan-fest, in and around endless steamy liplocks. It was frigidly cold outside, and we were heating up the temperature of the bedroom on our own.

"Oh my god Gwenny you're so good at that it feels so damn awesome!" Crystal rasped, all in one rapid statement.