Good Little Girl, Big Bad Cop

Story Info
Haley is force-fucked by a cop who kidnaps her.
3.9k words
4.43
478k
849
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years old and over.

Warning: forced rough sex within. (Rape fantasy). Read at own risk.

~

I couldn't believe it, I was being arrested.

I had gotten into a fight with a girl -- Lisa -- at a diner while I was out on a really shitty date. This girl was an uppity bitch that I had to deal with for 4 years in school and in all that time I'd never laid a hand on her, or anyone for that matter. I wasn't a violent person.

I've been told I'm a sweet girl, maybe a little naive, always seeing the good in others no matter what. I looked it too, big blue doe eyes, a slight stature with small perky breasts but an ass that I've caught many people, girls and teachers, checking out more than once. I'm a blonde, and that often made people think me ditzy, but I had a sharp mind and was accepted into Harvard which I would begin attending in the fall.

But tonight I had lost it and slapped Lisa across the face and it had felt great, but then she had slapped me back and an all out cat fight began in the middle of the crowded diner. They called the cops of course, and Lisa was put into a patrol car while I was shoved into the back of a detectives car who had been close by at the time of the call.

He was handsome, if maybe a bit rough looking and probably in his early 40's. He looked 6ft -- so, much taller than me -- and packing some muscle. He had dark hair that was tight on the sides and a little longer on the top, and a rough stubble spreading across his strong chin and jaw.

I sat in the back of the car with my hands cuffed painfully behind my back, absolutely fuming as the detective, who had said his name was Nate Locke, drove the car.

"What's your name and age girl?" Detective Locke asked, making me blink as I resurfaced from the angry red haze fogging my mind.

"Oh... um, Haley Knight. I'm 18, Sir."

"18 huh?" he murmured seemingly to himself, and as the silence stretched I began to instantly feel uncomfortable and not only because of the cuffs biting painfully into my skin. I could see and feel him looking at me through the mirror, and as I watched I'd swear I saw his eyes darkening from a bright blue to a black that sent a chill down my spine. It was then I realized we were heading nowhere near the police station, in fact we were going in the opposite direction all together. It looked like we were headed into the warehouse district.

"Um, Sir are ... are we going in the right direction?" I stammered as I looked everywhere in hope of seeing a police station and finding none.

"Yes."

"But the station is in the opposite direction," I replied before he met my confused gaze in the mirror.

"I never said I was taking you to jail, little girl. I have a different type of punishment in store for you," he said, and I could see the sinister smile reflect through his dark eyes causing my stomach to drop and my heart to race.

I struggled against the handcuffs which caused him to chuckle as he drove past a gate and through a garage entrance into a vast empty warehouse. I continued to struggle as he parked the car and exited the vehicle. I scooted to the other side of the car, away from him, my breath shallow and rapid from fear of what punishment this older man had in store for me. My mind raced with images of him strangling me before chopping me up into little bits, never to be seen or heard from again. Thoughts of what my parents would think had me tearing up.

I whimpered when Detective Locke opened the car door and I tried to scramble out of his reach but it was impossible.

"No! Get away from me!" I shouted, my voice full of fear. I kicked at him which only managed to make him furious.

"Bitch! Come here," he growled as he roughly clamped his big hands around my ankles and yanked me out of the car. I yelped in pain and fright as my back hit the hard cement ground harshly, and I had no time to think before he grabbed me by the hair and began to drag me away from the car and into the middle of the bright warehouse.

I screamed from the pain and terror he was inflicting upon me before he released my hair and I fell to my side. I looked up at him terrified out of my mind. I couldn't ever remember being this scared before, I could hardly think straight, and just as I began to wonder what he wanted with me, he began unbuckling his belt. I would swear my heart stopped dead as cold terror and dread swept over me.

He was going to rape me. I was going to be raped.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God this can't be happening! He's a cop, he's supposed to be a good guy! My mind uselessly screamed at me.

I watched with wide eyes as he removed his half-hard dick from his underwear and at the sight of that monster cock I began scrabbling back away from it while shaking my head in denial that this was actually happening, but he just stood on my ankle halting my retreat and making me gasp in pain. I then realized tears were pouring down my cheeks in terror.

"Please, please no. Don't do this, please!" I sobbed and flinched away when he reached for my head. He grasped my hair again and pulled me onto my knees causing a squeal to be ripped from my throat, and I desperately tried to pull my hands from their restraints and move my head away from the cock bobbing in front of my wide eyes.

"Shut it! You're gonna suck my cock like a good little slut and if you even think of biting me, I have a pliers in the car that I'll use to pull out every single one of your pretty little teeth, and then I'll still throat fuck the shit out of you. Got it?" he growled in my face and I nodded rapidly, barely able to think from complete fear of this man.

"Please don't, please--"

Slap!

I blinked in pain and shock, registering that he had slapped me across the face... hard. Lisa's slap was nothing compared to the ear ringing wallop he had just delivered.

"If you dare talk to me again you'll be respectful and address me as Sir, do you understand?" Detective Locke hissed strictly and I swallowed in fear before nodding.

"Good girl, now suck my cock like a good little slut," he commanded before he took his thick length in his hand and slapped my cheek with it impatiently.

I sobbed and sniffled, completely terrified of this bad detective and his huge cock. I once again pulled at the cuffs restraining my hands behind my back, causing the harsh steel to bite painfully into the tender skin on my wrists.

I thought to myself, maybe if I do this and he cums he won't fuck me with it. I knew he would, but that was the only thought that would allow me to even think about doing this. But he was too impatient and after he growled in frustration he slapped me once more and my mouth opened in shock from the sting his big hand created, and before I knew it his cock was in my mouth and hitting the back of my throat making me gag. He chuckled cruelly.

My first instinct was to bite down but I stopped myself at the thought of the pliers in his car. I could feel spit dribbling from my mouth to my chin and chest from my choking as he throat fucked me, barely giving me a chance to breathe. I could feel his huge balls slap my chin and neck wetly and my tears were mixing with my saliva and his pre-cum as he gripped my hair with both hands to painfully steer my head and hold me still while he roughly snapped his hips forward and forced me to choke on his fat cock. I was positioned between his spread bent legs, his thrusting hips pushing me down from my knees onto my ass when he stepped forward and slammed his cock into my convulsing throat. Since my hands were uselessly cuffed behind my back he had complete control of my balance by the grip his hands had in my hair.

"Look at me," Detective Locke demanded gruffly, and I looked up to see his blown pupils staring down at me intently as he thrust his cock into my throat. He removed his thick length suddenly and I gasped and choked before he slapped me again and I looked up at him in confusion. "I said to suck my cock, not just sit there and take it. Breathe through your nose," he instructed before again stuffing his monster cock back in my little mouth.

My jaw ached as I sucked and swallowed him down and I suddenly realized that my clit felt swollen and sensitive causing a feeling of betrayal by my body's reaction to his rape of my mouth to spread through me.

"Good little cock slut, that's it. Fuck, you suck my cock real good," he groaned before removing his dick from my aching mouth once more. "Suck my balls," he gasped and shoved my face beneath his throbbing cock and I took them into my mouth as much as I could. I could feel him pumping his cock with a massive fist above my head as I tongued his hairy ball sac and I felt his pre-cum leaking from his engorged tip to drip into my hair.

He suddenly flung me away, and I landed painfully on my hands trapped beneath my back looking up at him as he stood above me stroking himself while staring at me with dark dangerous eyes. "I'm gonna fuck you now," he said quietly, sending a shiver of fear to race down my spine and a pulse to begin throbbing in my clit.

"Please... Sir. Please don't, I don't want to. You're too big it'll hurt...Sir," I begged, barely remembering to call him Sir as tears continued to leak from my wide frightened eyes. "Please Sir don't," I sobbed and I noticed he seemed to enjoy it because as I watched, his eye lids fluttered in pleasure and his cock leaked a string of pre-cum onto the floor and I felt my pussy soak my panties at the terrifying masculine image he was creating as he towered above me.

Locke pulled me up and bent over to remove the cuffs on my wrists and for a fleeting moment I thought he was going to let me go but it was quickly dashed when he just cuffed my wrists in front of my body instead. My brain hadn't even registered that that would have been a perfect chance to fight and run, but the chance was lost now which just made me cry harder. He gripped my hair again and I whimpered as he dragged me a couple steps before wrapping his muscled arm around my waist and lifting me up off my feet. He took my cuffed wrists in his other hand and I sniffled in confusion when he directed my hands above my head. When I looked up I gasped in fear when I saw him place my cuffs on a hook that hung from the high ceiling. I had no time to struggle before he released me, causing me to swing from the hook, the toes of my shoes just getting my footing to steady myself and try to lift my hand off the hook, but it was too high up.

I sobbed and shook in terror when I heard him removing his clothes behind me, causing my heart to gallop in my chest at what I knew was about to happen. Suddenly his rough hands were on my bare hips, my top had ridden up my torso from my stretched arms and I could feel his calloused fingers caress my skin before he took my top in his grip and yanked. I whimpered when I heard my top rip as his strong hands removed it from my shaking body.

"Please Sir, please don't do this," I wept and stilled when he walked around to my front with a knife in his fist, sending my heart into a gallop that caught my breath. He abruptly cut my bra, throwing the ripped material away and I felt relief wash over me when he threw the knife behind me and it sounded like it landed on something soft, his clothes maybe, because now that the knife was gone I noticed he was completely naked.

A thought that he was not bad to look at raced across my mind before I felt him rip my jeans from my skin after he had pulled my boots off, and I unsuccessfully tried to stop him removing them, leaving me in just my panties, and I heard him chuckle as he looked me over.

"Want me to stop do you? Your little pussy doesn't, you've soaked your panties you little slut," he laughed and I turned my head away in shame causing me to miss seeing him reaching for my panties, but instead of removing them normally, he ripped them off with his bare hands making me jerk and gasp while my pussy wept in anticipation. He held my wet underwear in front of my eyes before balling it up and sniffing them. He groaned and licked his lips before throwing them away with the rest of my clothes.

"I'm keeping them for later," Locke told me with a wicked smirk.

His hands grasped my breasts painfully before pinching and pulling on my little pink nipples and I shrieked in pain. He grabbed my hair with one hand while the other began to explore my aching pussy eagerly. I gasped and clenched my thighs together. "Fuck you're soaked, and it's all for me," he murmured against my lips before suddenly kissing me and harshly thrusting his tongue into my mouth while his fingers entered my tight slippery cunt.

"I'm gonna ruin you little girl," he growled before walking behind me and slapping my ass roughly. I yelped and whimpered as he continued his spanking and I could feel pussy juice tickle down my thighs in need, filling me with shame at just how much my body wanted it, although my mind still screamed no.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he growled into my ear before slapping my sore ass once more.

Then my hips were in his hands as he positioned himself behind me and began to rub his cock along my wet folds and across my aching clit making me focus on not releasing the moan wishing to escape my parted lips. He repeated this a couple more times and when I looked down I watched the red leaking head of his cock appear and disappear between my shaking thighs as he grinded into me. I finally released a moan of pleasure while being unable to stop myself from trying to grind down onto his hard cock in search of more pressure on my swollen clit.

Locke pulled my head back and bit my earlobe roughly. "There you go, my little cock slut wants it bad, don't you," he whispered hotly into my ear.

I sobbed, "No... no I don't want it... Sir." I knew a base part of me was lying but I couldn't admit -- especially to him -- that my pussy ached to have his thick cock thrusting deep inside me, ruining me.

He slapped my red ass cheek in reprimand, "Don't lie slut. I know you want it, and you're going to get it," he snarled before releasing my hair, gripping his cock and positioning it against my tight fuck hole. I wasn't a virgin by any means but what experience I'd had with sex was with a partner that either had an unremarkable cock and didn't know what to do with it, or they came so fast I barely felt fucked. But I knew this man was probably going to ruin me for any other man I had after him.

The detective roughly ripped into me making me scream in pain and my toes scrabble against the ground for purchase as he began to hammer his monster cock inside my tight cunt, stretching it to fit his thick girth. I felt more tears pour from my wide eyes as he cruelly pounded into me, stealing my breath. I could hear him grunting and growling like an animal as he used my little pussy for his own brutal pleasure.

"Take my cock you little slut."

"Stop, it hurts. Please!" I sobbed as my body jerked from his harsh thrusting, my arms being pulled painfully against the cuffs. He spanked my ass again, reminding me to be respectful. "Please Sir! Your cock's too big for my pussy, please stop Sir!"

But he didn't listen, instead he reached around and began rubbing my swollen clit and before long I was sobbing in pleasure, not pain. "Oh God, no," I cried, and already I could feel an orgasm gathering hotly in my lower tummy just waiting to be released, my clit had always been extremely sensitive.

He gripped my hips and lifted me up making my back arch, my toes left the ground and then Detective Locke began furiously pounding his fat cock into my weeping channel.

I felt one big hand wrap around my neck and tighten; cutting off my airway as he continued to roughly fuck me from behind. I felt a spike of fear shoot through me at the thought that he wouldn't release me and that shot of fear went straight to my cunt, only making me wetter.

"Cum on my cock baby, be a good girl for me and cum on my cock," he growled breathily, releasing my neck so I could gasp in a desperately needed breath, and that, coupled with his dirty words, was all I needed. I felt a building pressure between my legs and I thought I was going to pee on him as he fucked my pulsing cunt, but then I realized I was about to squirt for the first time in my life. The pressure inside me shattered and I came around his engorged length with a scream before my whole body shook in a toe-curling release.

"Fuck! God that's fuckin' hot!" he barked excitedly before pushing back into me to pound another flood of pussy juice from within me.

"Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, please Sir, don't stop!" I cried. "Pound my little pussy, please! Make me cum on your big cock again Sir." It only took a couple more of his powerful strokes for me to squirt all over him again, and I moaned and trembled deliciously. He groaned and pulled on my hard nipples while he watched me soak his cock and the ground at our feet.

He pulled out of me and walked around to face me as I swung limp from my cuffed wrists, the painful bite it caused only added to my pleasure. I felt him lift my legs to rest the back of my knees over his arms as he spread them and grabbed my ass before plunging his monster cock back into my weeping cunt. I moaned at the change in angle as he grunted and slammed my pussy onto his throbbing length with the painful grip he had on my red ass cheeks.

I looked down with half lidded eyes between our sweaty bodies to see his cock repeatedly disappear inside my fuck hole before looking up at his intense face. "This pussy's mine now," he growled possessively and I nodded and sobbed as he took me roughly. "Who's pussy is it?" he demanded an answer.

"It's yours Sir, all yours," I cried and gasped.

"My cock's the only one allowed to fuck it, you hear me?" he threatened, making me clench around his pounding sex.

"Yes Sir," I gasped when he quickened his pace. "Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum again," I exclaimed in surprise.

"That's right, look at me and cum on my cock little girl," he ordered after he shifted me in his strong arms and began pistoning deeply inside me making my hanging feet bounce and jerk. I gasped and whimpered as I stared at his slack jaw and into his pleasure filled black eyes before my own rolled into the back of my head in pleasure as my orgasm built and soared before my pussy shattered around his engorged hammering cock. I jerked, my back arching and a long deep moan escaped my parted lips as the bone deep orgasm danced along my nerves, spreading bliss arcing from my pulsing pussy throughout my shaking body.

"God look at you cum, so beautiful," I distantly heard him groan as my orgasm continued seeming to last forever, making me shiver while my toes curled. "I'm going to cum inside you, fill you up. Your mine now, this hot little pussy is mine," he growled possessively as he continued his pounding while I was lost in a blissful haze, and then he slammed into me and roared his release when his swollen cock exploded inside me coating my womb with his seed, shooting a heavy load deep inside my milking pussy.

I shook as I felt him spill inside me, marking me as his. I felt possessed, used and fucked out.

The detective eventually slipped out of me but he held me suspended and watched our mixed juices trail from my contracting ruined pussy onto the floor, and there was a lot of it. After he released my limp legs I felt him remove my cuffed wrists from the hook causing me to slump against him. He picked me up and carried me to an old couch against the wall and sat down with me in his lap, I began to cry into his shoulder from the multiple orgasms flooding my mind and body making me hormonal.

"You were so good for me, better than I ever imagined."

"Such a good little girl."

12