Good Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack has to deal with some stuff.
7.8k words
4.44
44.2k
40

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was faced with 8 gorgeous women, wearing an average of less than the minimum amount necessary to be on any but the most liberal-minded beaches. His razor-sharp mind immediately leapt into action!

"Uh". Sigh. Where is that pull cord? *Yank!* Pt pt pt pffff. *Yank!* Pt pt pt pt PT PT pt ptt pfff. "YANK! Pt pt PT PT PT PRR PRR RRR RRRRRRRRRRRR! There we go.

"Ginger! Take everyone over to Angel's house and get them something to eat and wear. Angel, come with me!" The group giggled and squirmed in ways that -almost- made Jack change his mind, but he yanked Angel to Doc's living room.

"Whowhatwhenhowwhy?"

""I'm sorry, Master. What the hell did you just say?" Angel was honestly confused and looked so damned CUTE like that. Jack took a deep breath and tried again.

"Who are those girls, why did you put them in the box, what the hell is going on here?"

"You may want to sit down for this." Jack sat and Angel arranged herself on his lap. "Who? Well, mine was Phyllis Sherman. She was an old friend from the other end of the block. She was a lot like Miss Maddy, or, for that matter, Sally, Elizabeth, or Kim." She used the original first names of the other three women in Jack's group. It is actually a harem, but whenever he thinks that word, he gets a headache... and an erection... so has been studiously avoiding it.

"Poor old Phyllis was lonely, bored, and in poor health. We got together for tea sometimes when she was having a good day. It was quite easy to invite her over using Miss Maddy's voice, and have her sit in the living room sipping some drugged tea while she thought I was getting ready. I needed Bunny to help me get her into my old box, but once she was in it it was really easy to set the programs."

"OK" Jack interrupted. "'Set the programs'? How did you know what program to set, and why did you feel a need to do this at all?"

"Well, I don't know about the why. It was just something I was supposed to do. We all felt it and we worked together to get each of the boxes filled. As far as the how- I just used the manual." She gestured at a large red notebook on the table near a laptop.

Jack took the book and glanced through it. He was not sure what bothered him the most, the graphics that looked like a cross between IKEA furniture instructions and a well-drawn, exceptionally lurid, big-boob fetish adult comic, or the sudden realization that some company was making these boxes- not just a demented old guy in his garage.

The manual started with a 'thank you for buying this product' letter, then had a section of receiving, unpacking, and setting up the box. The next section discussed programming the box and actually using it. The other sections covered resetting the box, troubleshooting, reordering supplies, and a lot of appendi- programming codes, templates, helpful hints, a guide to choosing your first victim, and others. Jack got slightly queasy just scanning it.

However, the manual also had a large phone number prominently splashed on the front, labeled 'Customer Service Hotline'. He promptly called it.

"Special Services International. How may I help you?" A bland midwestern voice answered the phone.

"Special Services International? I thought I was calling the Secret Sexlabs Inc.?"

The voice laughed. "Sir, there is no such thing as the Secret Sexlabs, Inc. And if there was, do you think they would answer the phone that way? How may I help you?"

"Well, I have a question about some boxes."

"You mean a shipping or packing question? I can transfer you..."

"No, I mean some boxes that somehow change people."

"Ah! Yes sir. What is the make, model, and serial number of the box in question?"

"Well, I have four of them. Where would I find that stuff?"

"It is on the information plate at the foot of each box, but it should also be in the manual, printed on the inside of the front cover."

"Ah. Here it is. Midwest Transmogrification Technologies model TMMBOX-F7, serial numbers 11F77432-5493. The other three are 5494, 5495, and 5496."

"Yes sir. Dr. Eugene Demetrios? I have your records right here sir. How can I help you?"

"Well, ah, actually, I am not Dr. Demetrios. He unfortunately died and I am left with some... complications. He had a woman in each box just before he died, and now each woman put ANOTHER woman in the boxes!" Jack's voice was beginning to get a bit... excited, so Angel began stroking him to calm him down. It might have worked better if she had stroked his brow, but as she chose to stroke him much lower it did not help as much as it could have.

Jack shuddered and tried to pull himself together. He eventually managed to get out his primary issues- how to stop the boxes from being used again, how long before he had to enslave the new girls, could they be put back to the way they were before, and what the hell was he supposed to do with all this?

As the helpful voice on the phone helped him work through the issues, Jack's heart fell a bit with each point. He could prevent the boxes from being used again by just pulling the programming thumb drive from each box. (The thumb drive acted both as a key and as the way the programming was transferred from the computer to the box. When Jack mumbled something about not being Wi-Fi, the voice mentioned that the F7 series was a low-end unit.)

The 'how long' depended on a lot of things, but it was best to do the DNA priming within a couple of days ("and you understand that traditionally this happens when they are helped out of the box, right?") The window for the oral dose is another day, then one needs to finish the job within a few hours after that, but it would reset in a week or so if not activated.

"What if the person who helped them out of the tank was a girl?" The voice explained that the target would be at least partly primed to the woman, but the oral dosing would ensure that the primary target would be the semen donor. "Unless, of course, the woman in question is a Transform, in which case her DNA carries the markers of her master, so their touch actually reinforces the priming to her master." Great.

They could not be restored to their original state since Dr. Demetrios did not purchase any sort of back-up options and did not apparently even save any of his settings. The helpful voice had Jack turn to the programming codes and templates section of the manual.

"Now, you could find a template that is close to what the woman in question used to look like (and there are more templates available at a 'small cost' online), then use the programming codes to fine-tune her but as you can see, there are a lot of codes."

He wasn't kidding! The codes section was huge, in tiny print, and in four columns, and it turns out there are actually four volumes in total- just the top million or so codes are in the manual. Each code was a ten digit hexadecimal code that did something specific. There were a dozen or so codes just for eyelashes in the short version and the voice told me that there were over three hundred codes for eyelashes all total. A Template was a pre-programmed set of codes, usually well over ten million separate codes, depending on how much the design used the original DNA.

In other words, he would have to buy the full code set ("it is available in digital format", the voice helpfully suggested), find an appropriate template, spend hours and hours adjusting it- even if he actually knew the answers to most of the questions...

"There is a bit of a short-cut." The voice cut in. "There is a program you can purchase that helps. It combines a graphical interface with a sort of Q&A format to help you design your finished product. It is quite popular among users of the Transmogrification boxes. It is a bit like the famous 'Master PC' from a popular series of stories. If it would help, I could direct you to some archives..."

However, cheapskate Dr. D had only bought a basic version of it, then had recently upgraded it- but only to the next higher level, and the quoted cost made Jack start coughing. When the voice casually tossed out the costs of additional templates, coding books, and the costs of the raw materials needed, he almost had a full-on cardiac event.

"Uh..." We'll forgive him this one time. Finding out that it would cost more money than Jack would make in five years to afford even the most cut-rate version of his idea to put just one of the girls right would lock up most people's speech center. The ever-so-helpful voice continued to point out problems with Jack's plan. Did he know the original hair density? The long bone calcium ratios? Did he know the proper accent pack to install, or what their primary vocabulary list should be? Did he even know their third-level allergies? Secondary fetishes? Hell, Jack did not even know what half of this stuff meant! The girls could help with some of that, but obviously there was a lot more to this than he had thought.

The disembodied voice offered another option. Since Jack did not select the physical or mental Templates used, he could re-process the girls to new physical and/or mental settings... within the limits of the model of box and how much programming and supplies he was willing to purchase. Jack was torn between giggling and vomiting at the quoted cost. He could never come up with that kind of money.

So, on to Plan B. Just what in the hell was Plan B going to be? Jack hung up the phone with numb fingers and just wanted to lay there. Angel brought him a cold beer and a hot tea, rightly figuring one would help. Jack sipped the tea and tried to collect his thoughts.

'Hell', Jack thought. 'I have a good job and the girls have been pretty cheap to keep so far. It isn't like they need a lot of clothes or things!' He chuckled to himself. It was not much of a plan, but he figured they would just move forward and muddle through.

"At least I don't have to start the enslavement process for a while. That will buy me some time to think, right?" He asked Angel.

"Uh..." It was a bit shocking to hear Jack's favorite phrase coming out of her adorable mouth. He asked her what she meant.

"Well, you see Master..." He cringed. If she was calling him Master like this, it was almost certainly bad news. "We, ah... we sort of already did the oral trigger."

"WHAT!?" Jack stood up and dumped Angel on her cute ass.

"Well.. When we gave you your usual morning wake up, we... sorta did not swallow it all." She was rubbing herself in a way that *almost* distracted Jack from what she was saying. He urged her to continue. She took a deep breath. "After we helped them out of the tank, we sort of kissed and... ah... shared what we had with them."

"Uh..." This was Jack again. This revelation managed to knock the hamster right off its wheel, we'll have to take a short break while the hamster regains its wits.

He eventually rose to go greet the new girls, his mind was heavy and unenthusiastic about it, but his cock had a very different opinion as it led the way.

The vision of eight lovely women barely dressed sitting in Miss Maddy's semi-Victorian parlour made the scene look like a postcard of an old-timey bordello, but a photo would not have smelled so wonderful, or had the subtle colors of the skin tones, or been in motion in the way the girls were- touching themselves and caressing each other as if they could not help but stroke the soft exposed skin.

All of the women stood up, his original four each behind a new lovely, and they introduced him to them. Angel went first and introduced him to a stunning brunette. Now, Jack has had some time with his original women and has learned that the doc based them at least somewhat on popular Internet models. Angel used to be Miss Maddy Murphy, a lonely and elderly widow neighbor od his, and now was based on Alice Goodwin, a very busty brunette. Angel was taller and 'hippier' (in a good way) than the original, and her face was much cuter, but you could see the inspiration.

"This was, as I have already told you, Phyllis Sherman, from the other end of the block." The once-Mrs. Sherman looked like the Internet model Denise Milani. She had a fabulous body, but Jack seemed to remember that the Denise online had a healthy set of round jugs, while this woman had an attractive, but rather small, set of breasts- maybe small B's.

"I'm so pleased to meet you, Jack!" He was startled that she had a sexy voice with a Euro-something accent.

"Are you from Russia or something?" She looked confused, and Angel helpfully told him it was just part of the Template, the original Denise was from the Czech Republic. The voice's comments about accent packs popped into his mind.

Bunny stepped up next. Bunny used to be Sally Ruggles, a plump middle-aged woman that had 'trailer park' written all over her (possibly literally- she had a lot of tattoos Jack had never bothered to read.) Jack had learned that Bunny was loosely based on a model called Jenny Poussin- long blonde hair, a long golden body, with large, firm, high breasts and a really cute face. Bunny introduced Lucy Pinder.

OK, so she was not literally the adorable Miss Pinder, but the short brunette with the 'cute girl next door' face and the killer body was pretty close. Jack was pretty sure that the real Miss Pinder's breasts were not quite this small- but they sure were cute!

"Jack, I think you have met Lilian Vandolet before, the woman renting the rooms in the garage?" Jack tore his eyes from her tiny titties and looked at her cute face, trying to see any hints of the skinny, worn-out Lilian that Jack had always figured had done drugs pretty hard at some point in her life. This new girl looked all fresh and clean and smelled so nice, and was so... perky that Jack saw nothing of the other woman in her.

"Hi! I am really happy to meet you!" She had a slightly high voice and shook his hands very enthusiastically.

Ginger cleared her throat. Jack could not place Ginger's Template as clearly as he could Angel's or Bunny's. She seemed to be Bianca Beauchamp in the body (especially in her very generous breasts), but with strong facial overtones of the original Ginger from 'Gilligan's Island', Tina Louise- hence his name for her. Ginger used to be the rather unpleasant Ms. Victoria Dowdds, a large, rather bitchy woman that few people wanted to have anything to do with. She introduced a blonde version of herself that strongly reminded Jack of Jordan Carver, with three notable exceptions- a slightly cuter face, and much smaller breasts.

"Like, hi! I am like sooo happy to meet you! Ginger has told me so much about fucking you!"

Ginger laughed a bit with her musical voice. "Samantha here was my older sister. I know most of you thought I was unpleasant as Mrs Dowdds, but I assure you I was a saint compared to her! Samantha never even married, and barely ever dated. She was renting a place on the next block and was pretty much a hermit." It was hard to see any of that in the pretty girl acting like a cheerleader bimbo in front of him.

"Sammy here is your older sister?" He asked as they shook hands and felt the tingle. Apparently he had already named her. "She looks years younger than you do now."

Ginger admitted that she tinkered with the Template a bit so she would be the older one now. That sparked something in Jack's brain- she changed the Template? He would have to learn more about that... later.

Kuni stepped up next. Jack smiled- Kuni was pretty special to him. he had not found anyone online that looked quite like her, although Julri Waters comes close. She had been Kim Lon-Duc, an elderly woman whose large family has had a lot of unfortunate times and the few that were left had moved back to Korea. She had planned on going with them, but their lives were not going well there either so she stayed. She introduced a cute girl that looked like Francine Dee- medium height, nicely built, Asian features, but again, small tits!

"Jack, meet the former Julie Ton. She used to be one of my boarders and had moved to be closer to others from the hill country, but she did not fit in well there and the younger people do not respect the older ones so she has been very lonely until we put her in a box."

He shook the young woman's hand as she blushed and her nipples erupted. She giggled lightly and did not say anything but kept looking at him coyly as she tried to avert her eyes.

Jack had a sudden flash of insight. These last four are all based on people he either had bookmarked or would show up in his search history. "Did you select the Templates for these four knowing I would like them?" He asked his original group.

They had the grace to blush a bit for the most part, but Ginger smiled and said they did indeed sneak a peek at Jack's browser history, but they just wanted to make Jack happy. Jack had to admit that while he was scared shitless in one way, at least some of him was really, really happy!

Kuni was the one who broke that particular ice. "So, Jack. Lord and Master of All. There are *at least* four beautiful women here who would really like a good fucking."

"Uh."

"No. Don't freeze up on us Jack. Sammy- he already named you, so you get to go first." The girls pitched in to get him naked, and laying on a large bed covered with frilly throws and pillows. Sammy kissed him in a way that made his hard cock shudder before she swung a long leg over him and guided his cock in her clean-shaved sheath. She bounced on her own haunches as she sat up almost straight, just using her fingertips on his shoulders to support herself. Her eyes were closed and she began screaming as she ramped up to a quick orgasm.

"Oh god oh god oh god, fuck me Master fuck me fuck me..." She was babbling and bouncing, and sweating before she started to shake and strain against herself, joints popping, as he unleashed his enslaving load deep inside her. Her eyes rolled back and she collapsed on top of him, sighing "Oh, Master!" as she did. There was a giggle in the gaggle of girls and she was gently removed.

The girl who looked like Denise Milani came over and whispered in his ear in her sexy accent. "May I be next?" Jack just wanted to eat her up, she was so darned cute. He nodded and she began to kiss him as she also climbed on him. She did not sit up, however, and Jack could feel her weight on him as she rubbed her body on his. She moaned in his ear as she slowly jacked him back to full length, then tucked him into her. She was amazingly tight, and she also had a pretty talented set of muscles.

This time, he was the vocal one. "Yes, Candy! Just like that!" He had named her without even thinking about it and missed Candy's happiness at being given her name. The other girls were smiling and clapping for her. Candy proceeded to shift to high gear and began to swing her hips in ways that made Jack *almost* fear for his cock but that felt incredible. Just as Jack felt his balls tighten, she shifted to some sort of jackhammer mode! Somehow, she was pummeling him as if he was a particularly stubborn nail that she was determined to drive home. His eyes cross, his balls contracted, and he shot another load of his precious cum deep inside her.

Candy moaned as she came herself, jackhammer switched over to grinder gear as her hips began to wriggle on his deflating cock. She sighed and went limp as well- not 'out', but definitely unwilling to move voluntarily. When the others tried to move her, she flopped a long arm on Jack and asked to be left there, forever. The girls giggled and hefted her away.

After the 'normal sized' Candy, Jack barely noticed the much smaller 'Lucy' climbing on him. "Baby, I know you are getting tired, so let me do all the work, OK?"

Jack smiled through his exhaustion- what a trooper! He thought of a good name for her. "Sure, Lily!" This time he saw her face light up and she thanked him with a flurry of kisses. She kissed her way to his chest, then his cock, and even to his knees- which affected him more than he would have guessed. She presented her tight, cute butt to him and snuggled it down, engulfing him in her snug little cunny. He had not done 'reverse cowgirl' before, so this was a different sensation. She was so small and light, but also so athletic that it did not take him long to feel the tingling sensations.