Good Neighbor John Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

Once I begin working on his thighs and legs I feel my heart pounding with anticipation. I am so geared-up looking forward to him turning over on his back my breathing quickens.

When I finally say to him "Turn over, please" my prick unbelievably stirs again in my briefs.

And then OH-MY-GOODNESS - there it is and it's as hard and huge as a log you might throw on a bonfire.

I check to see if he is looking at me. No, his eyes are closed. Great! My eyes lock onto his monster cock and remain there the whole time I massage his ripped chest, thighs and lower legs.

My hands always begin to tremble when I squirt oil on his twelve-inch wonder. One hand isn't enough. Even with two hands, I can barely wrap them around his massively thick shaft.

My hands move up and down the shaft for a good five minutes before I hear him say, "Do my balls now, boy!"

"Yes sir," I say and squirt oil on the biggest scrotum I've ever seen.

His testicles are so huge they feel like baseballs in my hands. I gently, but firmly massage his balls.

"Get ready for it, boy!" he says.

"Yes sir," I reply.

I grasp all I can hold of his shaft with one hand while the other alternates massaging both balls. I lower my face to his cock, open my mouth as wide as possible and my lips slide over the glans.

My lips are stretched to the limit. It would be comically obscene to anyone watching: a pretty white boys lips stretched to the breaking point by a monster black cock.

When I finally feel his hand on the back of my head holding me in place I know it's about to begin.

His huge balls rise - he bellows loudly - then the first splash of sperm and semen hits the back of my throat. I gulp down what I can but I know it's a losing battle. I have never been able to swallow everything he gives me.

When his body comes to rest, and his cock goes limp, I go to work with my lips and tongue cleaning up every drop of cum I had failed to swallow.

By the time I am done, and he rolls off the table, I have an aching erection in my briefs.

Thankfully, the remaining jobs I have in the afternoon are sexually one-sided so my prick and balls will be rested for my seven o'clock job in apartment 640.

***

Coming in chapter 2: My job in apartment 640 and what can I do about Sammy?

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers