Good Neighbors Ch. 001

Story Info
Two neighbors get together after loss.
960 words
4.38
25.8k
42
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

(Hello all. It has been a super long time since I wrote anything. I hope you like this.)

It started a few years ago. My wife at the time and I moved into this community and it wasn't long until we met our neighbors. He was an older gentleman who was nice. She was a good-looking woman who doted on her husband and was always a bit flirty. We became good friends. Then breast cancer took my wife and lung cancer took her husband. In order to help each other heal, I told her that she could use the pool in our yard whenever she wanted. She came over a few times a week. Sometimes, she swam a few laps. Other times, she just took advantage of the privacy and laid out in the sun.

That day was just like the second type of day. There she was sitting in a lounge chair sunning herself wearing her turquoise swimsuit. It was not a bikini, but it was not the type that covers everything either. She was a gorgeous specimen of womanhood to behold. I love her long brown hair and her beautiful body. I felt kind of creepy watching her from my window, but at the same time it was a beautiful view.

The first touch that caught my interest was when she slid her hand underneath the top and started to slowly touch her breasts. I was only afforded a partial view at that moment, so I was watching with interest. I watched as her hands ran across her chest slowly, unsure whether she knew there was an audience of one during this interlude. This went on for a few moments before I made the decision to slide down to the ground level to catch more views or perhaps more.

At the ground floor, I quietly opened the sliding glass door before noticing I would have no view. The only thing I could see from that vantage point was her hair. I made the brave decision to creep closer so I could watch more. I then heard the tell-tale signs of her touching a different part of her body. Her moans were intoxicating. I was getting inebriated off them as she touched herself. I finally found a vantage point where I could watch.

Her eyes were shut. Her mouth was open and little beads of sweat formed on her brow. Her left hand was inside the bottom of her suit. Her right breast was exposed to my sight and her moans were loud. I held back knowing in my heart that I did not want to interrupt this performance. There was a sense that she was free as she performed. It was as if she were able to unleash and I would benefit from the display.

Her moans ended as quickly as they began. I watched as she pulled her hand back out of her suit. Her tongue slid out and licked up and down the length of her fingers slowly before her eyes opened lazily. I could only imagine the thoughts running through her mind as she saw the grin on my face.

"Interested?" she asked.

I stepped toward her as she sat up, her straps of her suit sliding down to reveal her breasts to my gaze. I allowed my pants to drop to the ground, my feet able to slip out due to their loose nature. She reached forward and began to stroke my cock as she looked up at me.

"Is this for me?" she asked.

I nodded my head before her tongue swirled around the head. Prior to that moment, I have had fantasies about what kind of lover she would be. I dare say at that moment, my fantasy was achieved as she was making out with my member between her lips. She would gently kiss up and down its length, waiting if I could stand before opening her lips to accept it.

I was afraid to move. My instinct wanted to slide my hand along the back of her head to guide her, but I was frozen to act. I was trying not to ruin the moment. Her mouth then slid off me and she looked into my eyes before speaking.

"Sit, now,"

I sat in the lounge before she stood, allowing the swimsuit to fall until it pooled on the ground. She then straddled my waist before taking my member in her grasp once again.

"I wasn't counting on doing this today, but since you volunteered," she said with a small laugh before she stroked it a few times.

It was a moment frozen before she slid my member between her wet lips. She moved it around to begin, an effort to get used to my length before taking the plunge. Her hips moved as she accepted me inside of her womb. Her hands grabbed at my shoulders, and she started to slide onto me. My hands instantly grabbed at her hips to steady her as she moaned for me. It was a moment I dreamt of and as she kept riding me, I desired more.

I moved towards her and kissed her lips fully, tasting a mixture of sangria and lust on her lips. She moaned into my mouth with that kiss before I pushed her onto the lounge chair. I took control like a beast, plowing deep inside her as she moaned even louder.

"Fuck me, you bastard!" she yelled.

I obliged, sliding my cock as deep inside her as I could. She came with a louder cry that time, her legs pulling me into her before my cock emptied into her. We were both breathing heavy before she spoke.

"Shower, then we do this again in your room."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers