Good Neighbors

Story Info
A college student takes advantage of his married neighbors.
2.1k words
4.44
22k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altar boy
altar boy
418 Followers

That fucking kid next door raped me! I can't believe I let it happen. He's only a 20 year old college kid, and I'm a grown ass man.

We've lived next door to the La Fontaine family for about 5 years. We moved in shortly after Jenny and I got married. They've always been great neighbors. Barry graduated from high school a couple of years ago and is now in college, but still living at home.

He's a big kid. Football player. Got into a good school on a football scholarship. I'm no match for him physically.

I wasn't surprised when he knocked on my door that day. I figured his parents sent him over to borrow something. Boy, was I wrong. When I opened the door, he kinda just walked in, making me take a step or two back. Jenny wasn't home, and I think he knew that.

'Uh, can I help you, Barry?'

He just sort of grinned at me and reached over and cupped my balls, squeezing them gently. I yelped and tried to jump back and push his hand away, but he's not only bigger than me, he's also quicker. He pulled me closer, still clutching my balls, and slid his other hand down the back of my sweatpants and underwear.

I squirmed hard, trying to push him away. My face was pressed against his chest, partially muffling my protests. His hand caressed my ass cheeks, and then a single finger slid between them and started to lightly stroke my hole, which was now clenching tightly.

I mewled and thrashed in protest, to no avail. His hand on my crotch moved up slightly, gripping my cock, which was soft at the time. His other hand, finger seeking and probing, pressed slowly inside my hole. I screamed against his chest, still struggling to push away. His finger pressed deeper. I tried to push it out, but my pressing outward only allowed it in deeper. I was invaded and humiliated and couldn't escape.

He walked me backwards to the couch and forced me on my back, momentarily emptying my hole and releasing my cock. I still couldn't get away, as he used his body weight to keep me in place.

Some how, he managed to get my sweats and underwear off, exposing me completely to him. I felt my face burn with the heat of shame. My struggles only seemed to excite him more, and I felt his hard cock pressed against me.

He reached down freeing his cock from his pants. I could feel the wetness of his precum oozing, as his cock slid against my naked body. He slid a finger in my mouth, forcing me to suck on it. I babbled incoherently, still protesting. He removed the wet finger and slid it underneath me, again pressing it deep into my hole, which was now clenching and unclenching.

I writhed and tried kicking out. He managed to keep me pinned and helpless. I was horrified when his cock started to slide over mine. I kept pleading, 'Please stop!! I'm not gay!'

'Neither am I,' he said. But a hole is a hole.

In horror, I felt my cock start to stiffen. The constant motion of his rubbing against mine, and the feeling of his finger invading me, probing, seeking, pressing all the right buttons deep inside me. I had never had anything in my ass before.

I felt my legs unconsciously begin to spread slightly. He took advantage and removed his finger. I gasped as I was emptied, but then he pushed my legs back and spread me wide open, moving down and pressing his mouth against my exposed hole.

I had never had my ass eaten before. The sensation of his warm, wet tongue probing me horrified and thrilled me. My inhibitions began to fade and I began to relax as his stiff tongue worked its way deep inside my hole, slurping and tasing me.

I still whined and protested. My hips writhed from side to side, yet rocked up to meet his mouth as he hungrily worked my hole. My cock was now rock hard and dripping, but he was ignoring it for the moment. I no longer resisted him. In fact, I pulled my legs back, opening myself wider for him.

He inserted a finger again, and I groaned, still attempting verbal protests. He just chuckled, his deep voice reverberating against my hole. He began fucking me first with one finger, alternating with his tongue, and then slowly inserting a second finger. My hips rocked and I writhed like a whore.

This went on for what seemed like hours, although I know it wasn't nearly that long. In the back of my mind, I began to realize my wife would be home any minute, and then I began to panic again.

'Stop! You have to stop! Jenny will be home soon! She can't see me like this! I'm not a faggot, dammit!'

He just laughed again, and continued to stretch my hole wider. Finally, he pulled his fingers out in excrutiating slowness, leaving me gaping and empty yet again. I resisted begging him to put them back inside me.

I still had my legs gripped behind each knee, pulling them wide. I could feel my empty hole, clenching and unclenching. He gave me a lascivious grin and gripped his cock and then pressed it against my hole.

I freaked out again.

'No!! You can't! Don't put it in me! Stop! I'm not gay! I'm not gay! Don't put your cock in me!!'

He ignored me, of course, and slowly pressed forward, his cock forcing me open. I screamed and reached down, releasing one leg, trying to push him away and pull his cock from my hole. It was no use. He pressed forward, his cock sliding in deeper. My inner tissues stretching, stinging, screaming in pain from being filled for the first time.

I kept crying out and begging for him to take it out of me. He was raping me! My hole was stuffed with his huge cock. It was finally all the way in and he stopped.

Just then, I heard our car pull up in the driveway. Jenny was home.

'No!!!' I screamed. I struggled again trying to escape. No luck. Barry's hulking body blocked my view of the door, but I heard it open, and I heard Jenny gasp and drop whatever she was holding.

Barry grinned, turned back towards me and slowly pulled his cock from my aching hole. The sensation of it exiting my body caused me to nearly faint. He moved quickly toward Jenny, who was frozen in shock. He slammed the door shut behind her, locking it, grabbed her around the waist and carried her to the opposit end of the couch I was currently sprawled on.

I was struggling to come to my senses, to protect my wife, but I couldn't move. Barry, quick as a flash, laid her flat on her back and pushed up the sun dress she was wearing. He easily peeled away her panties, when she finally reacted and began to scream and fight against him. Her tiny fists pummeled his muscled torso, and he just laughed.

He forced her legs wide and dipped his head and began to lap at her now exposed cunt. She cried out again. I was frozen in place, still recovering from my own impalement and in complete disbelief that I was letting this monster assault my wife.

He was relentless. She flailed and continued to beat against him, but he never stopped. Soon, I noticed a change in her actions; She was aroused. Her screams of protest became groans of pleasure. Her fists no longer beat against his head, as it bobbed between her legs. She gripped his hair, pulling him close. She began bucking and thrusting. She turned to look at me, with my still shocked expression. There were tears in her eyes. She mouthed 'I'm sorry' to me. I just sort of shook my head to clear my thoughts, and my hand went to my hard cock, gripping and tugging slightly as Barry continued to eat her cunt. She came hard and loud. He didn't stop.

It seemed like I sat and watched him eat my wife's cunt for hours, but again, I know it wasn't that long. Finally, he sat up, gripped his cock and slid it deep inside her. She groaned in pleasure, laid back and rocked her hips up to meet his thrusts. He ripped the top half of her dress from her shoulders, pulling it down, exposing her tits. He began to roughly pinch her nipples, alternatingly slapping her breasts.

He fucked her hard and fast for a bit, making her cum again. Suddenly, without warning, he pulled out of her. She fell back again, exhausted, ridden hard. He turned towards me, cock gripped in his fist.

'Wanna taste your wife's pussy?'

He didn't wait for an answer. I suddenly came out of my shocked state.

'Whaaa?'

I didn't have to wait long. He placed a knee between my legs and gripped the back of my head with one hand, pressing his cock to my lips with the other. I opened my mouth without thinking, really, and his cock slid inside. My first reaction was to cough and gag, but soon, I tasted my wife on him. I could smell her aroma on him. I began to slurp and taste her on his cock. I heard myself groaning hungrily, my lips and tongue working his cock. He knelt there, perfectly still while I suckled his cock.

I'd never done anything like that in my life, but I couldn't get enough. I don't know if it was her flavor on him, or what. I was so hungry for it. I felt his cock twitch between my lips, and he slowly eased it away from me. I whimpered quietly, not wanting him to deprive me of his cock. I could tell he was ready to cum.

'Please....' I whispered.

He laughed quietly at me.

'You're a fucking cock whore now'

I lowered my head in shame, feeling the heat again. I peered up, saw my wife staring at me, still recovering from her rough fucking, but her eyes wide in awe, watching in disbelief.

He pushed up my legs again and I complied. His cock, still wet from my drooling ministrations slid easier into my hole this time. It still hurt like a motherfucker, but the feeling of being so stuffed and humiliated in front of my wife like this....Well...It kept my own cock hard and dripping.

It was not for long, however. He pulled out again, letting my legs fall, and turned back to Jenny. She moved to accomodate him and he climbed back on her, ramming his cock inside her. After only a few thrusts, he growled and came hard. She came again as well, both their bodies shaking in unison.

He pulled out of her again and turned to me, grabbing me by my hair and tugging me between her legs.

'I want you to eat my cum from her cunt'

I eagerly obeyed, kneeling between her legs as she spread for me, whimpering softly. I was gentle at first, as her cunt had just taken a solid beating, but soon, I was lapping at her hungrily. The combination of his thick, musky cum mingling with the taste of her familiar flavor was intoxicating. I lapped it all up like a starving man. My cock was hard and aching.

I felt Barry's hands on me as I ate her. One slid beneath me and gripped my cock, stroking gently. The other slid between my cheeks, fingers again seeking and probing, sliding deep inside me.

Barry finger fucked and stroked me while I ate his cum out of my wife's cunt. I began to pump into his fist, groaning with pleasure and finally cumming hard. My own cum spilling onto the floor beneath me. She came again as well.

He pulled me away from her, and pressed his cum-covered fingers to my face. I eagerly sucked my cum from them.

He smiled at us both, put his cock away and walked out the door. We laid there, exhausted and spent, wondering what the hell had just hit us.

After an hour or so of recovery, we retired to our bedroom and fucked for hours. I don't know what she was thinking, but I was fantasizing about his cock in my ass.

That fucking kid raped me. He raped my wife.

God, I hope he comes over and does it again....

altar boy
altar boy
418 Followers