Good Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I applied a slow, loving kiss to his weary pecker then. His pecker seemed to appreciate that kiss just as I hoped it would. I could feel it swelling, growing slowly in thickness against my fingers encircling its raw-looking shaft. Benjamin was approaching the point of complete exhaustion but I was positive I could coax one final trumpet blast from that lovely young horn of his. I was sure my young student had it in him -- and I wanted it.

"Do you like it when I kiss your lovely cock, Benjamin?"

I smiled up at him and did a lewd job of licking my lips while I jacked my hand slowly up and then down again over his semi-rigid shaft. It was definitely growing stiffer, but we didn't have the sort of time needed to tease his lovely cock to full attention. I positively needed his cock stiff as a lead pipe and deep inside me, driving me hard toward just one more orgasm before he left. To be honest, I wasn't sure when or even if I would get another opportunity like this. That's when it dawned on me how desperate I had become. I wasn't sure I could live without at least one more climax before I sent Benjamin home to his mother.

"Benjamin," I began, making big cow eyes at him from my position on my knees between his legs, "I don't suppose you've got anything left to give your mother's best friend," I continued, stroking his cock and balls gently with both my hands as I spoke, "You look so tired. You know, I'm not surprised I've worn you out because teen-age boys usually can't keep up with a highly sexed middle-aged woman."

I smiled up at him and then took a long, sloppy lick up the full length of his exhausted-looking cock. Benjamin straightened in his chair and his eyes narrowed. I was getting the response I had hoped for. I gave him my best 'innocent lil ol' me' look and kept on quietly caressing his pudd.

"I think you've underestimated me," he answered.

"Well . . . I just thought you were getting awfully tired. But -- my goodness! You seem to be much better now!"

It was true. Benjamin's manhood was certainly growing . . . well . . . more manly. I gobbled down the whole length of him, darted my tongue out over his balls, twisted my head from side to side and felt his swelling cockhead straining deep in the back of my throat. Knowing that Benjamin was every bit as competitive as my son, I had calculated that being told he had been bested by me might just spark his resolve. Boy was I right! He was showing an awfully lot of resolve now!

Time was a-wasting. We had six minutes now and a quicky would have to do. I extracted his newly revived manhood from my mouth, stood, untied my little robe and released my boobs for him to see. The sight of them made him grin. That's when I abruptly straddled Benjamin's hips and lowered my already damp pussy onto his young pillar for our final lesson of this momentous night.

I yelped. He groaned. We both adjusted to the rhythm of our bodies, joined in tempo now and striving toward the same frenzied goal. Benjamin filled his hands with my boobs and simply allowed me the freedom to drive our lovemaking toward this one last orgasm. He pinched and twisted my nipples mercilessly in time with each rise and fall of my ass in his lap. I took to rising and falling roughly in his lap and drawing my clit over his belly each time I collided with his balls. The kitchen chair even joined in and began to sing a creaking, soft chorus in the background to our ever increasingly frantic climb up this final, frantically satisfying summit. I just knew we would both take that old familiar leap into rapture very soon.

It didn't take long. I started my great leap for joy a little before Benjamin. My screeching rose a couple of octaves, my sore little clit stiffened and my poor abused pussy seemed to clench more tightly about his dick. It was glorious! Half a minute later my young student stiffened in his chair and then let out a courageous rebel yell that lasted a long, long time.

We made a nasty little mess on my kitchen chair and from the looks of it, I would need to wash the seat cushion. It was certainly worth it, though. Benjamin was running on empty by now. I could feel his body go limp as he groaned and pumped the last of his seed into me. I did manage to sit in his lap for just a minute, squirming softly and savoring the feel of my pussy awash in his cum one last time. It even felt glorious to feel his dick grow limp inside my sore little puss. I had certainly turned this young bull into a pussycat and it made me proud to be a woman.

I checked the kitchen clock, panicked a little at the time and slipped off Benjamin's lap. I retied my little robe and hastily got my young student to his feet and helped him with his pants. There was no time to clean ourselves up so I led Benjamin to the front door with his seed dribbling down my thighs.

"Could we do this again -- I mean the dancing lesson? " Benjamin asked me sheepishly when we reached the front door.

I knew exactly what he meant. It was a tough question to answer. True, I had taught him the basics of dancing -- but we had also fucked like bunny rabbits most of the night. I felt like I had just come out of a long coma. I was awake again. I was alive again in a way I could never have imagined until a few hours ago. I think my period of mourning over the loss of my husband had just come to an end.

"Let me think about it, Benjamin," I told him and added, "I'll talk to your mother about it, Okay?"

Adding that last part about talking to his mother seemed to break his poor heart. He looked so disappointed that I almost changed my mind on the spot. I still needed to clear this with Liz, though. How I broached the subject with Liz would be tricky.

I kissed him, our tongues doing battle for half an exciting minute before I pushed him out the door. At the last second I added, "We'll see."

I smiled and waved to Liz with just my head stuck out the door. I didn't want to take a chance on letting her see me in this short robe and her son's sticky mess running down my thighs.