Good Neighbors Ch. 141

Story Info
Some commotion at the party.
1.2k words
4.76
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 142 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

As we held each other under the blanket, we could hear the small crowd outside my door. I couldn't believe I made out with and got naked with my neighbor inside my office. I was still a bit high to be honest. Just the thought we made out like teenagers inside the CFO's office was still exciting to say the least. It wasn't until Aubrey texted me that I suddenly started to worry.

"What did she say?" my neighbor asked.

"Matt was coming upstairs to find me. That could mean anything to be honest."

She reached for her dress as I started finding my clothes. We both snuck into my bathroom to fix hair and makeup before I heard the key enter my office door. We both walked out of the bathroom just as Matt was coming in.

"You two look descent," he remarked.

I returned a smile before my neighbor started talking.

"Should I be in here while you two talk? I can go get a snack really quick."

"You're fine. I just wanted to know how his conversation went on the roof."

Oops. I never told my neighbor about that. Time to think fast.

"It was a good convo. You're right. Yelling from the rooftop is an excellent feeling."

I hope Matt got the message.

"It is a epic release. Only to be rivaled by one other feeling," he answered with a goofy grin. 'I'll see you guys at the toast. It'll be in my office."

He excused himself before my neighbor looked at me.

"You didn't yell. You talked to someone, didn't you?" she asked.

Have I mentioned how much of a smart cookie my neighbor was?

"I did. It was a serious conversation also. One which I need to tell you about now."

I guided her back towards the couch before I knelt before her. I reached underneath the couch where I hid the necklace and pulled it out. As I opened the case, her eyes opened up.

"Leo, I thought I told you no surprises."

"You did. I had to sneak this one though for two reasons."

I held her hand which had the ring on it and placed it next to the necklace.

"These two pieces are a set because they match. They may not be the same type of piece, but they match because they were meant to be together."

I slipped behind her and started to secure the necklace to her. To make room, I took off her collar and placed it inside the case. I then went back to one knee and kept talking.

"The ring came first. The necklace second. Yet they still make a beautiful set."

I then stood and led her to the full-length mirror. I stood behind her as she held the ring close to the necklace. She then turned towards me.

"I get that, but I don't understand."

I knelt on my knee again.

"The first reason I bought the necklace was because it goes with the ring. They seem to belong to each other even though they arrived at two different times."

I kissed the ring before I slipped it off her finger.

"One without the other is still beautiful. Yet, it seems to be that it's true character is influenced and magnified by the other."

I slipped the ring back on her finger before I looked into her eyes.

"I want to be your ring for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?"

She seemed to freeze in front of me. It took a moment to hear her answer.

"Yes, Leo."

I stood up and held her in my arms before giving her the deepest kiss of the night. She returned it before we heard a small commotion outside. It was then I took her by the hand and opened the door. The dance floor was quiet. There in the middle of the room was Wesley on his knees. He was being stood over by Aubrey's ex-boyfriend. I could feel myself ready to go when my neighbor pulled me back.

"Leo, call security."

I went to my desk. I hit the intercom.

"Mike, can you see my floor?"

"I have two men going up there. Are you and the Mrs., okay?"

"We're in my office now. But Wesley is on his knees and..."

"Leo, let my men handle it. Protect your woman."

"Okay, I'll pull back."

My neighbor saw me as I sat back in the chair before she smacked me across the face. I looked at her shocked.

"Go take care of it, Leo."

I looked at her and smiled. I then went out into the room and saw the guy ready to hit Wesley again. I walked forward as the crowd started to allow me room. As I edged closer, I saw his eyes on me. He seemed to scowl a bit before he let Wesley's shirt go.

"Coming to save your assistant, Leo? I'm not surprised. I know you slept with her too."

He ran towards me. It was a clumsy attempt at a punch. I moved a bit to the right and let him fall. Then I turned. He was getting up again before I felt a bit angrier.

"Do yourself a favor. Stay down. Last thing I need on New Year's Eve is your blood on my hands, literally."

He stood up.

"No, you took her away from me you son of a bitch. You're mine."

He tried to throw a punch again. This time I blocked it before my hand struck him in the abdomen. He fell backwards before I watched him.

"One hit took you down. Kind of like all it took was one shot to screw up your life. I never slept with Aubrey. Aubrey is my friend. I have her back like she always has mine. One day, maybe you'll have friends that claim to be that loyal. Until then, I think a night in the drunk tank should sober you up."

I grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and led him to the waiting arms of security. They took him down the elevator where they disappeared. I turned and saw Aubrey comforting Wesley. I walked closer to them.

"You two okay?" I asked them.

Aubrey looked at me fearfully. So did Wesley. I walked to the bar and found a plastic bag to put some ice in before handing it to Wesley. He paused for a moment, then took it from my hand and applied it to his eye. Then I felt Aubrey breathe.

"One hit?" Aubrey asked.

"He wasn't even worth that. Janet?"

Janet walked forward, also fearfully.

"Yes Mr. Mercer?"

"We need to help Aubrey set up a restraining order against that asshole. How hard would that be?"

"I can handle it if Aubrey's okay with it."

I look at Aubrey.

"You okay with it?"

"Yeah. I guess we should head home now."

"No, you need to take Wesley into my office and help him clean up. I'll keep the music going. You gonna be alright?"

"Yeah. Thank you, Leo."

She hugged me quickly before escorting Wesley into my office where my neighbor was waiting. Meanwhile, I selected a slow song before walking behind them. My neighbor started to cry a bit.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I didn't know what I was thinking. I..."

I kissed her.

"It's okay. I needed the wake up."

She hugged me.

"And to think it's two hours until the New Year."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers