Good Neighbors Ch. 150

Story Info
A special visit after the proposal.
883 words
4.89
1.8k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 151 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

(Wow. I never thought I would get this far in this story. Not because the idea wasn't there, but because it's new territory for me. As always, my wonderful muse has been there the whole time and helps me develop what happens between Leo and his neighbor. If you have read it all from Chapter 1 or if you just started, thank you.)

It was the morning after, and I woke up next to my fiancée. It was a welcome part of my day to wake up to this beautiful woman that I fell in love with over the last part of the year. It was that fact that prompted me to make a trip I normally didn't take. I went ahead and dressed in my suit for work as usual. It was as I was finishing making my cup of coffee that my fiancée woke up and met me in the kitchen, sans clothing.

"Hey, you," she said.

I leaned in for a kiss before she started playing with my tie.

"You're up to something?"

'I am. I need to talk to someone before work."

"Anyone I know?" she asked cheerfully.

I smiled before kissing her on the forehead.

"Yes. And I think you understand better than anyone why."

"May I come along? I need to talk to someone also."

"Sure, except I was going to go straight to work afterwards."

"Maybe Aubrey could cover so you can drop me back off afterwards."

I learned a while back that when my fiancée had her mind made up, it was always better to follow the track. She walked back into the bedroom and came out wearing a pair of stonewash jeans, an orange t-shirt and a grey hoodie. She put on a pair of boots also. They were the black ones I liked. As she grabbed her coffee cup, we went to my car and pulled out. On the way to the cemetery, we called Aubrey.

"Aubrey, it's Leo. Do I have any early appointments this morning?"

"No, you're clear til 1. You need to run an errand?"

"The Mrs. and I are headed to do something. I'll be in after we're done."

"You can always bring her to work with you. It'll give us a chance to start planning the party."

"That's a wonderful idea," my fiancée said.

I smiled as we closed the call. We reached the cemetery soon after. As I looked at my fiancée, I asked her.

"Who first?"

"Well, since it was your idea, I think Missy."

We pulled up to where her plot was. There sitting where we left it was the turquoise collar we left there a while ago. It was my late wife's collar when she became my submissive. As we approached, I knelt before the stone and rubbed my hand along the top. My fiancée stayed back a bit. I started talking to the stone as if Missy was right there.

"Good morning, my love. It's been a bit since I talked to you here. I just wanted to come by. She said yes. I am glad you did everything you could to prepare her for life with me. I love you."

I walked back to where my fiancée stood. She was crying a little before I held her against me. Then she took a moment to do the same thing I did. She walked to the stone, knelt by it and started talking.

"Good morning, dear. Thank you for letting your husband be there for me after Mitchell died. Thank you for all the things you taught me before you left. I am doing the best I can to take care of Leo. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. He's taking good care of Aubrey also. He's being the protector you always loved him to be. Thank you for having him help me. I miss you so much."

She walked back to me before we went to the car to find her late husband's grave. When we arrived, we did the same thing. We both talked to him separately before we went back into the car and started driving to the office. It was partway there that my fiancée looked at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Amor."

"We don't need an engagement party."

"I know."

"I'm just not sure having one is a good idea."

"So, what are you thinking?"

"What if we do the wedding instead?"

"I guess that depends on how large you wanted the wedding."

"I just want something small."

"I can arrange that."

"You sure?"

"I want you happy."

"I want you happy."

I looked at her and smiled.

"I am already happy. I have you."

We arrived at the office and went to my office where Aubrey was waiting. I pulled her into my office with my fiancée.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Leo, I..."

"Can you keep a secret?"

"I am your assistant. Duh."

We started talking to her regarding what we were thinking. She was pretty excited. It was then I received a page from Matt to meet him in his office. As I boarded the elevator, I was hoping he wasn't going to surprise me. This was turning out to be a crazy day already.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers