Good Neighbors Ch. 022

Story Info
An argument, then making up.
1.1k words
4.5
3.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Thank you for reading this story. It is part of the series and stars a guy and his neighbor. I have enjoyed writing this and am thankful for my muse who inspired this story. It was she who persuaded me to start writing again and any success with this goes straight to her. The best part about these stories to me is the feeling I get when I write and I've missed it a ton. This one will get a bit deeper than some are comfortable with, but I hope you like it. )

It had been a few weeks since I traveled with my neighbor to see her sister. There had been a plethora of things on my mind since that trip. I thought about collaring her for one. She had become a very good submissive to me and I wanted to claim her as mine. There was also the other question I told her about on our trip. I had the desire to have her move in with me. I did not think about anything else involving it. I just loved the thought of waking up with her. It was during a dinner we shared at my place that I brought it up.

"Are you still thinking about that idea, Romeo? It has only been six months since I lost Marshall. I think it's too soon."

"Maybe it is a little fast, but I thought you loved waking up with me in your arms."

"I do. I am just not ready for that kind of commitment."

We started going back and forth until it became heated. It was at that moment that she walked out the door and slammed it. I stopped for a moment and thought about it. My neighbor only lost her husband six months prior. I lost Missy the month before that. Maybe my other head was the one wanting her to move in. I kept thinking about it and realized I was a jerk.

I walked over to her house an hour later after grabbing some flowers. I thought maybe she would have cooled out by then. I rang the doorbell and wished for the best. She opened the door, her face showing signs she was crying.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Can I come in please?"

She sniffled before letting me pass. I handed her the flowers and watched as she smiled a little bit. She went to put them in water while I stood waiting. She walked back in and looked me in the face.

"How do I know that you are not just saying that to get into my pants?"

I looked at her, a frown crossing my face.

"Because if it was about sex, I would not have made the effort to prove it like that."

"All you did was buy me flowers. What else are you willing to do to prove it?"

I walked closer to her and attempted to wrap my arms around her, but she pulled away.

"Uh uh. Romance is not going to work this time, Romeo. You denied my feelings when I told you no. I want to know what you are willing to do to prove you are sorry."

I paused for a moment. Then I remembered something.

'Well, I could tell you how I feel about you. You'd say it wasn't enough. What can I do to make it right?"

She looked at me before she turned away.

"I think you need to kiss my ass."

I turned away thinking something different before she grabbed my arm.

"No, not like that, Romeo. I mean you need to kiss...my...ass."

She punctuated her point by turning away again and slowly allowing her shorts to drop. I got the hint and went on my knees before grabbing her hips. She reached back and spread her cheeks apart. I started to kiss where her hands touched before I could hear her egging me on.

"Kiss it, Romeo. Prove to me you meant it."

My lips moved closer to her forbidden place before my tongue started to lick it a bit. I could hear her moan a little as I started to lick more deliberately. I held her hips tighter as I kept devouring her. I moved one hand down to tease her pussy while I licked her. She started moaning a bit more before she leaned forward. I helped her to her hands and knees before I went back to my appointed task. I kept licking and rubbing her. She was enjoying the attention before she looked back at me.

"Pull it out."

I slowly undid my shorts and allowed them to fall to the floor. I was getting ready to slide it in, but she pulled away.

"I didn't say to do that. Stroke it for me."

I started to stroke it slowly to keep from popping early. I watched as she started to rub her pussy right in front of me. I then watched as she grabbed my red tie from her end table and put it around her neck like we did at the hotel. She handed me the other end before laying on her back on the carpet.

"Fuck me, like we did at the hotel. Prove to me you want me."

I slid into her, holding the tie in my hand and pulling gently. It tightened around her neck and chocked her a little. I kept it in my hand as I started pounding her. She looked at me and smiled as she loosened the tie enough. I reached down and used my hand on her throat. She grabbed it smiling before I released my grip.

"Fuck me, please. Take your pussy, Master," she said.

I stopped just short of cumming. I could hear her groan.

"My pussy?" I asked before she started trying to get me to slide into her hard again.

"Fuck me please!" she yelled.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked, attempting to pull my cock out of her.

"Fuck!"

"Answer or I will go back to my house and..."

"I forgive you. Now fuck my ass please!!"

I slid into her ass while she lay there. It was super tight even with the teasing I did earlier. She handed me the red tie end again and I pulled it again. She kept writhing underneath while I took her ass. It was a little bit before she warned me she was cumming. I started to plow harder before I started cumming in her ass. I collapsed on top of her before she grabbed my face and kissed me deeply on the lips.

"I forgive you, Romeo. Do you forgive me?"

"I do, but why? I am the one who screwed up."

"I just needed you to forgive me too. Do me a favor though?"

"Whatever you want, amor."

"Can we talk about the thing later?"

"Sure, just promise me you'll be mine as long as you want to."

She kissed me deeply again.

"I'm yours, Romeo."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers