Good Neighbors Ch. 024

Story Info
A massage becomes more.
840 words
4.59
4.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 25 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(This one is a stand alone. Thank you to the folks who read these and always to my muse for inspiring me to write in the first place. )

There were times that I would visit my neighbor for comfort. There were also times I would visit for more passionate reasons. Then there was the time she called me over because she needed some help. My neighbor would have back spasms occasionally and I would offer my hands to help stretch her out. Most of the time in the past, my wife would let me do it except my neighbor would have her clothes on. It was not the best massage, but it was good enough until she could get the professional to come in and do it.

There was a night that she called me over after we started being lovers that I went over. She was already on her bed laying on her stomach. I looked around her room and found some lavender massage oil. I knew lavender was one of her favorite scents. I walked over to the bed and began to rub between the straps of her tank top with the oil. I could feel her responding favorably to my hands as I rubbed between her shoulder blades.

I could feel her reach down and start to remove her top for me. I was a little alarmed before I realized that the spasms were usually located where the fabric was. I started to rub down her backbone and could feel the tension start to ease. I heard a slight moan from her but put it out of my mind as I was concentrating on her. The lavender was sensually scented, and I was enjoying smelling it while I rubbed. I could see she was enjoying the attention as well.

As I reached her hips, I watched as she reached underneath and undid her shorts before asking me to remove them. I started to object before she told me her lower back was tight also. I played along, not thinking anything about it. I started to rub right above her rear and could feel the tension melt away as well. I started to pull away when the bottle fell over, spilling some of its contents on my shorts. She looked at me in alarm.

"Take those off and get them wet, Romeo. I'll wash them later."

I did as she said. When I returned from her laundry room, she was still on her stomach laying flat. As I walked closer, I could hear her pussy being rubbed. Sure enough, that was exactly what she was doing.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She had that contented smile on her face.

"Your hands felt so good on my back. Would you mind rubbing some more?"

I removed my shirt and was getting ready to rub her more before I had an idea. I looked under her bed and found her toy chest. I removed a few things before I started to rub her ass a little.

"Mm mm.... I need that so much, Romeo. Keep rubbing me please."

As I was rubbing, I had the paddle leaning against the bed without her knowing. I paused the rubbing a little as I grabbed it and gave her ass a light smack.

"Fuck!" she said.

"Try again my pet," I responded.

She bit her lip before responding.

"One, sir,"

"Good girl."

I smacked it again and she counted as she was trained to do. I smacked her a few more times with the paddle before I placed it on the bed and started rubbing her ass again. I let a finger trail down and felt how wet she became just from the spanking. I started to tease her pussy with two fingers while I kept rubbing before I slid her favorite vibrator under her. I turned it on and as I kneaded her ass, I could hear her moan louder. I started getting the feeling that she was getting more turned on. I started to slap her ass with my cock before I moved the vibrator. I slid a little inside her and could hear her moan.

"Quit teasing me. Fuck me!"

I grabbed her hips and buried my cock inside her as I pulled her up into position. Her head was on the bed, buried in a pillow while her rear was high enough for me to comfortably service her needy pussy. I started to fuck her at a decent pace, allowing my hands to smack her ass on occasion to keep her attention.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked her.

"I'll feel much better when you cum in my pussy. Fuck me!"

I did as she asked, taking my time while she moaned at me. She ended up collapsed on the bed, my cum filling her pussy. I took a mental picture because it was a hot image. She looked back at me smiling.

"I was not expecting that, but you have a great bedside manner, Romeo."

I smiled.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers