Good Neighbors Ch. 046

Story Info
Getting teased thru a tele-conference.
966 words
4.78
2.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 47 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I am going to be honest. I didn't want her to go back to her house. The feeling of her in my arms first thing in the morning was heavenly. I knew she had to do that stuff at her house, and it made sense to my brain. Yet there were parts of me that needed her closer. I tried to put it out of my mind as I participated in the tele-conference. The numbers were very dry, and I could feel myself starting to yawn. I had the phone on mute and my headset over my ear. I went into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee.

As I set up the Keurig, I looked out the window and saw a smiling face in my neighbor's window. She saw me and started to be a bit goofy. I started to laugh before she opened the robe and started to rub under her breasts. It was a tease, but it did its job of motivating me to get through the call. I looked over at her and she was licking her lips. I looked down at my cell and saw that she texted how much she wanted to suck me off while I was on the phone. I looked up again and she was out of the window.

I started wishing for the call to be over before I caught another text. That one contained a picture of her ass except she had her green princess plug in place. It was then someone asked me a question. I turned off the mute and played off the question before I redirected it to my business partner. As he took over again, I muted the phone again right before another text.

That time, it was another picture. Her pussy was open and dripping. She had two fingers sliding along her lips, or at least it was what it looked like. As I could hear my business partner trying to end the call, I turned off the mute again just in case he wanted me to say something. He opened the floor to me. I started to thank everyone for being on the call and for being so supportive of my grieving process. There were plenty of supportive words from colleagues before the call was ended.

Before I could imagine my next move, there was another text. Unfortunately, this one was from my business partner asking when we could get together for lunch. I asked him if the next day would be fine. He accepted it and set a time and place before he told me to enjoy my day. Once I was sure that I was off the leash, I quickly took off the headset and started to run over to her place. The door was closed, but I remembered what she said about coming right in anytime. I opened the door and closed it behind me before rushing to her room.

Not seeing her there, I started walking around her house until I saw the door to her back porch. I walked towards it and heard a soft moan. I slipped closer and saw her on her lounger, her favorite toy buried to the hilt inside of her. She kept moaning, whispering my name as she kept fucking her pussy with her toy. I started to creep up on her before I pulled my cock and started to stroke it towards her mouth. A drop of precum leaked out onto her chest before she looked up.

"I missed you so much," she said as she took her free hand and guided my cock to her lips.

My hand found her hair and wrapped it around before I started to slide deeper down her throat. She responded in kind as she allowed her toy to stay in her pussy while she concentrated on sucking me off. I let go of her hair before pulling out of her mouth.

"I can't let your pussy go to waste, my pet."

I slid down like I was going to lay down as I guided her to climb on top, so her pussy was in range of my tongue. I felt her mouth taking me inside and moaning on me. I took her toy and began to use it on her while I licked. I could see the plug shining in my eyes as I kept working on her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum, Master," she cried.

I was rewarded with her cum all over my goatee and tongue. I savored it before she started to climb off me. She guided me until I was sitting upright before she took my cock back in her mouth for a bit.

"My pussy needs more attention, Master," she said before climbing on top of me.

She slid me inside of her and started to ride me. My hands went to her hips immediately and was holding her while she rode me. Her lips were on mine, kissing me like I was coming home from war. As I started to edge closer, she stopped again before sliding off.

"I need something else."

She took me between her lips again for a little bit before she started to stroke it for me. Her eyes were on mine as she kept handling me.

"I need you to cum, Master. Mark your girl."

My cock started to shoot. She aimed me at her breasts and face before she took me between her lips once more to clean me off. She smiled at me before she posed for me. I looked at her, slightly worn out and smiling.

"I should make you wait more often," she said as she found a towel and started to wipe herself off.

"Ready for lunch, Master or was the appetizer filling enough?"

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers