Good Neighbors Ch. 089

Story Info
A fantasy and reality.
781 words
4.57
2.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 90 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I had her to myself. Well, that's not much of a stretch really. I always have her to myself most of the time. But it felt different tonight. I think it was the fact that she was at my house this time for starters. She wore her robe for me with nothing underneath also. She also wore her jeweled plug as well. As much as I would love to claim everything as my idea, it was she who thought of it. She felt like we haven't done much lately and wanted to have a no holds barred kind of night. I warned her it might get rough. She kissed me into knowing she'd be fine.

My first move was getting her into my bedroom and laying on the bed so her head was over the side. I then walked right in front and undid her robe so her breasts were exposed to me. I started to knead them gently. I could feel her warm breath on my cock even though I still had my boxers on. I started to knead them harder before I moved my right hand off and slapped her nipple. I heard her moan a bit before I repeated the same thing to her left breast.

I repeated this a few more times before I could not hold back. I allowed my boxers to drop as started to tease her lips with my cock. Whenever she tried to open her mouth to allow me passage, I would pull back. She would respond with a moan before she closed her mouth and I would tease her again. This continued for a little bit, each time her moans getting more insistent.

I then thrusted forward, and a part of my cock went into her mouth. She tried to close her lips around it before I pulled it out again. She started groaning again. It wasn't until I was able to slip in and she didn't respond that I said the magic word.

"Please, my pet,"

She closed her lips and began to suck gently. I was a bit impatient, but I waited as she started to suck a bit harder. I started to play with her breasts again, this time a bit more gently. We were connected like that for a bit more before I leaned forward and started to play with her clit.

Sadly, it was at that moment that the alarm went off again. I looked around and I was in my room. No sign of her. That was because she was at her place next door. I was trying to remember why I wasn't in her arms at that moment before my cell phone ring pierced the air. I looked quickly before seeing it was her. I answered.

"Romeo, can you come over? I'm feeling like crap."

"Give me a few moments to get dressed."

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"You're all right, Amor. I'll be right there."

I quickly grabbed some sweatpants and a t-shirt before slipping on some loafers and running next door. I went ahead and opened the door before looking around for her. Then I spotted her. She was laying on her couch, a blanket over her looking a bit down. She smiled weakly as I approached the couch.

"Hi, Romeo. Sorry I'm not feeling well."

I kissed her on the forehead.

"It's alright, Amor. I'm here. Do you need some coffee?"

"Yes, please."

I went into her kitchen and started to brew a pot before I found some eggs and microwave bacon. I started cooking them and putting them together with some toast before carrying the tray back into the living room. I could see her struggling to get up. I went ahead and helped her before setting the tray before her. She smiled a bit before she took a drink of coffee.

"You're spoiling me, Leo. Are you free all day? If not, I can get up and stuff."

"No, you don't. I'm yours today."

"No, Leo. You did too much already. I can get up."

She started to before she felt something and laid back down. She then looked at me defeated.

"Okay, you win. But just know I'm gonna be a good girl and rest for you."

I smiled before going back in the kitchen to grab my plate. As I entered back into the living room, I could see her eyes closed and her pretty snore. I grabbed the tray so she could sleep and put it to the side while I finished my breakfast. The best part about my neighbor is that she is the best of both worlds to me, and I care about both.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers