Good Neighbors Ch. 091

Story Info
Romantic movie leads to hot love making.
852 words
4.86
3.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 92 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was a great day to stay in and watch a movie. This time, my neighbor chose a more romantic movie to make up for the horror movie from last time. She even made some popcorn. So, there I was sitting there holding my neighbor as the sappy love story started. We started watching it together and enjoying it before she whispered to me that she had to go to the bathroom. I let go. I then asked her if she wanted me to pause the movie.

"I've seen this one a few times. You just keep enjoying it, Romeo," she said.

So, I did. I kept watching the movie for a bit before I could feel her presence next to me. I reached over to hold her again, but instead she slipped into my lap instead facing me. I started to kiss her deeply before I noticed that she was a bit more stripped down than she was earlier. She was down to a flimsy white tank top and a pair of panties.

We started making out hot and heavy before she started to pull my shirt up and over my head. I could feel the heat between us as she pressed against me. I started kissing back more hungrily before my hands grabbed her ass tightly. I could feel the intake of breath when I did that to her. I then looked in her eyes.

"Does my good girl want to move to the bedroom?"

"I'm more of a naughty girl tonight, Master," she said.

She slipped off my lap and I followed her into her bedroom. As I approached the bed, she turned and bent down to her knees. She fumbled with the button fly of my jeans until they opened, and she pulled them down. She smiled when my cock sprang up eagerly. '

"I miss you," she whispered to my cock.

She kissed it a little before she stood up and fell on the bed with me. We started kissing more as our hands explored each other. It wasn't long until I slipped on top of her and began to slide inside of her around her panties. I pressed her arms above her head on the bed and held her down while I took what I wanted. Her eyes told me I was going right. It was not as hurried as it could have been. It was more of a gradual fuck as we were connected through our souls.

I released her arms before pressing my body against her and rolling over, so she was on top of me. I watched as she started to ride me, taking a moment to pull off her tank top so I could watch her beautiful breasts as she took what she wanted. My hands were on her hips while we fucked.

"I love having you in my bed, Master," she whispered. "I am getting close. May I cum, please?"

"Yes, Beloved, cum for me."

I watched as she rode me for a few more strokes before she paused and allowed her body to climax on me. I love watching that moment so much. As she started to come down, I watched as she slid off me and lay next to me. Her hand started to stroke my cock to keep me hard while she kissed me.

"Was it the movie that made you hard, Master?" she asked teasing me.

"It is all you, Beloved. You make me desire you so much."

"I want you to take your naughty girl, Master."

She rolled over on the bed, so her rear was up in the air. As I rose to slide in behind her, she reached back and spread her cheeks apart. I started to rub my cock against her ass slowly. As I pressed against her, I could feel her pushing against me slowly. I proceeded that deliberately as that happened. It was a few moments before I was partially in. I then started rubbing her back.

"Start rubbing your pussy, Naughty Girl," I whispered.

I could feel movement as I commanded her. I then moved my hands to her hips and started to move back and forth slowly. My goal was to take her slowly since it was a while since we did this. Pretty soon I was taking her, slowly and deliberately. I could feel my cock wanting to release, but I mentally tried to hold back.

"Master, please don't hold back. I want this."

I started to fuck her harder as she pushed back. I was starting to feel the urges again before I reached forward and grabbed her hair to twist it in my grip. I could hear her moan for me while I used it for leverage to fuck her deeper. It took only a little longer before I started exploding inside of her. I pulled out slowly before falling next to her in her bed, my arm automatically wrapping around her middle. She turned to me smiling.

"I needed that so badly, Romeo. I needed you."

I kissed her forehead.

"I always need you, Amor."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers