Good Neighbors Ch. 093

Story Info
A snow day with a little surprise with it.
833 words
4.79
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 94 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

It was a frigid cold day when I walked over to see my neighbor. Contrary to popular belief, I had more than one thing on my mind that day. It wasn't until I saw her walkway that my mind was changed. I saw the snow shovel Mitchell kept in the carport and I sprung into action. I started to shovel her walkway from her front door all the way to her and my mailbox. While I was there, I checked my mail and saw a strange envelope. I went ahead and grabbed hers before walking back up the walkway and knocking on her door.

She opened the door, wrapped in one of her blankets with who knows what underneath. When she saw me, she moved to the side to allow me to enter. I quickly undid my boots and hung my coat, hat and gloves up before wrapping my arms around her. Luckily for her, I grabbed her with the blanket between us. She smiled as I kissed her cheek.

"I wasn't expecting snow this early in the year," she said.

"I'm just glad I knew where your snow shovel was at."

"You mean yours. Mitchell broke ours last winter and you loaned him yours."

"I forgot all about that. Well at least your walkway is cleared."

She leaned in and kissed me deeply.

"My hero," she whispered with a bit of a growl in her voice.

It was then she chose to drop the blanket and showed me that she had her pajamas on underneath. They were the long kind, vertical striped. I went in closer and held her tight as I started to kiss her more.

"Mmm, feels like your hands warmed up just right, Romeo," she whispered.

There were a few moments of kissing before I knelt and grabbed the blanket before leading her towards the couch. We sat down and wrapped the blanket around us as we made out for a little while longer. As we started kissing, I felt her mail still warm against my skin. I pulled it out and handed it to her. She looked at it before she laughed aloud.

"You are a goofy guy sometimes, Romeo," she said.

I smiled back weakly.

"I just wanted to keep it from getting wet."

"That seemed to work," she said as she started going through it. "Wait, I think this is for you, Romeo."

I forgot I grabbed my mail also. She handed me the strange envelope I saw earlier. As we went through our mail, I saved it for last in case it was someone begging for money or something. I usually tried to get the mail at the office so Aubrey could go through it. It was rare I was sent anything at my house. Besides the junk mail, that letter was puzzling me. My neighbor didn't wait before grabbing it and opening it in front of me.

"Sweetheart, what are..."

"You were just sitting there, Romeo. Faster I open it, faster I get those arms around me again."

She started looking at the letter before she looked at me, then reread something. She then handed it to me. I started to read it myself. Then I sighed out loud.

"A high school reunion. Really?" I said kind of defeated.

"They still do those, Romeo," she answered.

I looked at her and smiled.

"I never went to any of them."

"Why not?"

"I was too afraid to. I wasn't exactly treated like a celebrity when I went to school."

"I guess it's up to you, Romeo. But how many years has it been since you graduated?"

I looked at her before I felt embarrassed.

"It's my thirtieth. Thirty-year reunion. I am so ready to just forget about it."

"So you don't embarrass anyone there who doubted you? So you don't rub your success in their faces?"

I looked at her.

"That's not my style. I prefer to stay..."

"...behind the scenes. I know. I met Sal and Ben, remember? And I met Matt also. Didn't you two graduate together?"

"We did. He has gone to everyone and passed out our business cards. He even told me some of the girl asked if I was single."

She looked at me with a different look.

"Guess you're not going then."

I looked back at her.

"I will if you go as my date."

It was her turn to be surprised.

"You're joking, right?"

"I'm serious. On one hand, I could skip it again. But I kind of like the thought of taking my beautiful neighbor with me as well. What do you say?"

She looked at me and scanned my face again. Then she leaned in for a soft kiss.

"How bout we go into my room and get warm under the blankets first? We can talk about it later."

She stood and took me by the hand as she led me into her room. At that moment, the reunion was the furthest thing from my mind.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers