Good Sissy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally breaking away from her embrace. She took a step back to compose herself a bit. "You are such a good sissy. My sissy. My good sissy. And a good sissy gets a good reward. Would you like that, girl?" She asked well knowing my answer.

"Oh yes, please Mistress! Please!" I ached for this and she knew it.

She smiled and then took my caged sissy stick in her hand. She reached into her cleavage and pulled the key to the cage's lock out from in between her beautiful breasts. With deft hands she'd clicked it unlocked and then slid it off my sissy stick. My sensitive skin came alive to be breathing freely once more. I at once relished my cock's being free and at the same time my sissy stick missed its tight confinement. I writhed in anticipation of what was to come next.

Smiling wickedly at me, her eyes locked upon mine as she turned to the small table next to her and began putting on a pair of exam gloves she picked up from it. I moaned as she took her time. We both relished this and she loved drawing it out to torture my need for it even more.

She then opened the two jars she'd set up on the table. She picked the first one up and held it up close to my face as she leaned in. "What does this one say my girl?" She purred.

"Ohhh..." I panted. "That's the Red Clover and Fennel Cream Mistress."

"And what do we use it for, my girl?" She leaned closer.

"To rub on my breasts to make them bigger, Mistress!" I needed this so.

"Mmm... that's right, girl!" She leaned in and kissed me again. Then she put that jar down and picked up the other one. She held that close as well.

"What's in this one my beautiful sissy girl?" Her voice was dripping with arousal.

I was panting with lust now. "That's the Lupron cream Dr. Simm made for me."

She kissed me again deeply.

"Yes, sissy girl. It is. It is that and so much more. I loved how you got on your knees again Friday as we came in and told you your blood work results. You are such a good sissy girl. And then you asked Dr. Simm for your special shots. All on your own. And you know what is in those shots, don't you girl?"

"Yes, Mistress. More of the Lupron and..."

"The Lupron and Eulexin and Nizoral and Androcur and all other sorts of wonderful things!" She exclaimed. "You know what happens each time you get one of those shots, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress! They neuter me! They stop my balls - my sissy sacks - from working. They make me a girl.. make me like a girl!" I gushed.

"That's right baby. Every time he gives you those shots that's just a bit more of your maleness you give up. A bit more of your masculinity you sacrifice for me. And you beg for it each and every time, don't you girl?" Her voice was raw with lust.

"Yes! Yes, I do! I want it Mistress! I need it! I need to become your sissy! I need to have just a sissy stick always limp for you. Only men get hard cocks. Sissies must always be soft and submissive and fucktoys!" The words of my sissy mantra burst past my lips. "Please Mistress! More. Please! I've been a very good sissy! Please Mistress!"

"Umm... Yes you are a good sissy." She said as she scooped up a handful of the cream from the first jar and began rubbing it into my breasts. Her touch was forceful and sensual as she spread the cream over both of my budding sissy tits and rubbed it in. Her touch was driving me wild with lust. My sissy stick thickened a bit and my dribble out of it increased a bit and I ached for her to touch me down there as well. "Tell me again what is going to happen the more I rub this cream into your tits?"

"They'll grow Mistress!" I lustily replied. "They'll keep getting bigger. Bigger than the A-cups they are now!"

"And when they get big enough?" She asked!

"Then we'll go to Doctor Wilson again and get the stem cells that.."

"That make them even bigger!" She gushed. "Bigger and entirely real. Real, big, and functional. Real woman's tits on a sissy fuck toys body! I'll keep working this into those and you know what will happen after that?"

"Yes! Yes! I'll start milking! I'll.." My lust at becoming my fantasy was overpowering.

"Yes! You'll be my milking sissy fucktoy. I'll be able to squeeze your huge breasts just like this" as her hand wrapped around my fleshy mounds and pulled "and you'll spurt milk for me!" Her whole body shuddered as she said that. This was a deep fantasy for her as well.

We faced each other like that, staring into each other's eyes. My submission was plain and full. I wanted this to. As much as she did. It was wonderful.

"But to get there my beautiful sissy, we need to take care of this." She said as she wrapped her other hand around my sissy stick. "You must be fully emptied of all your maleness before you can become the sissy girl of my dreams. Before you can become the sissy girl of your fantasies. Before you can become the sissy fucktoy of your destiny." She slowly stroked my slightly turgid and wonderfully sensitive sissy stick.

"Please Mistress! Please!" I asked.

She released my sissy stick and scooped up the neutering gel from the other jar - never pausing in working my breasts with the milking cream. "Please what, my wonderful sissy girl? Please what?"

"Please Mistress, empty me. Rub all of that onto my sissy stick to make it never get hard again. Please Mistress. I need to give that up for you. I need you to take it away to make me your sissy girl. Please Mistress, neuter me and make me your sissy girl! Please! I begged with passion now.

She smiled a wicked and loving smile. "Remember my girl, you asked. You asked and I accept your gift. I will take away everything that was a man about you except for your sissy stick and your sissy sacks. They will stay. They will be shriveled and soft and limp and a perfect reminder that you are no longer a man but are not a woman. You are always to be my perfect sissy fucktoy girl!" Her words pounded into me and I eagerly submitted to them.

As she repeated her mantra to me she wrapped her hand around my wonderfully limp shaft. I felt the coolness of the gel upon its skin. Slick and sensual. Much like the lube I used to use on it when I'd jerk off - when it was my cock and not my sissy stick. That was so long ago. Her hand found my sissy sacks and rubbed even more gel into them also. In my mind I imagined that this would be all it would take. That the creams she rubbed into my breasts would cause them to swell right before our eyes and that milk would flow from them in minutes. That it was a magic cream from some gypsy's caravan or something. And that the other cream would do its wonders just as fast. That my manhood would instantly shrink to just a bulge and would remain but ever more be soft and sensual, limp and wonderfully sensitive. A constant but always passive reminder of my sacrifice and gift to my Mistress.

The reality however, was that her touch was oh so wonderful. My sissy stick could no longer really get hard any more but it still felt wonderful for it to be touched and she touched it so well. Especially with her hand covered in the very stuff which was wiping away my maleness with each stroke and rub. The perversity of it was infectious. The sensations of it were peaking me utterly. We had both built to this point and relished it.

She leaned in to me and began rocking my body with hers as she stroked my limp sissy stick and rubbed my oh-so-sensitive breasts. I was in ecstasy overload and I loved it. The rocking also rubbed the butt plug just the right way. We both knew that. She had trained me to it. As all the hormones had left me increasingly limp she had trained me to focus my sexuality on serving others. And she had trained me such that the only way I could truly climax was like a good sissy fucktoy should - by being well and truly fucked. Fucked by as big a cock as my ass could take. The butt plug wasn't that but it was close enough for right now. Oh so wonderfully close enough.

"Yesssss..." her voice was slurred with passion. She knew. She had trained me well. "That's it sissy girl. Yes. That's it. You've been such a wonderfully good sissy girl. You're wearing your sexiest corset. You're sexiest nylons. You're sexiest stilettos. The opera gloves look wonderful on your thinned and graceful arms. I know your nails under them are perfectly done even if I can't see them. You're makeup is perfect even over what's tattooed underneath. You've earned this sissy girl. You've been a good sissy for me and you've earned this."

"You've sucked all the cocks I wanted you to. You've licked all the pussy I've wanted you to. You've submitted to me wonderfully. You've perfectly begged Doctor Simm to give you more of your sissy shots. Each of those shots leaving more and more of your old male self behind. And now this. You are bound up tight for me. Dressed pretty for me. And here I am rubbing more cream into your breasts to make them into big, heavy, milk filled sissy tits to play with..."

I was moaning and writhing almost continually now. "Oh Mistress! Please! May I? Please!"

"And because those shots weren't enough for you - because you are a hungry little sissy slut who needs to be controlled and dominated and directed and feminized and have all of your male self burned away by me. Burned away as fast as you can submit to you have begged for this too! Haven't you girl!" I could tell she was close again as well.

"Yes Mistress! Yes! Please! Rub that cream into my cock! Make me your sissy! Please! Make it limp and pretty and soft and submissive and yours! Always yours! Please Mistress! Make me your sissy girl! Please Mistress! Make me your sissy.." I was babbling now. The pleasure was so intense.

"Yes girl! Yes you are! Cum for me girl! Cum for your Mistress! Cum for your lover! Cum as I rub that cream in to your cock and make it a good sissy's limp little thing! Cum for me! Cum for me now!" She shouted.

And I did. I came. My whole body arched as I was strapped to that post. My ass clenched and released on that butt plug, rubbing against my prostate and driving me over the edge. My sissy stick twitched as what was left of my testes spit out their neutered juices. So little came out that it was hard to tell with the Lupron gel concoction. I writhed and bucked and thrashed as the climax went through my entire body. I love going over the edge like this. It's so much more powerful than when I came as a man. And it's even better that she's holding me tight and rubbing those creams into me at the same time.

Her lips quickly found mine and once again her tongue was deep into my mouth. Neither of her hands stopped as she kissed my soul through my lips. I felt her body shudder again as another climax rolled through her.

"God I love this!" She gasped as she pulled her lips from mine. "I love you. I love doing this to you. I love you giving this to me. You are my good little sissy girl. I love you. And I'm going to make you the best sissy fucktoy there ever was! And you'll be my sissy fucktoy. All mine!"


12