Good Sister, Bad Brother

Story Info
A horny stepbrother seduces his stepsister, bugging stepmom.
3.6k words
4.07
80.3k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way the movement of the car made her breasts jiggle was turning Reggie on. They had pulled off the highway onto a bumpy street lined with construction vehicles and orange cones and barrels and signs reflecting from the city lights and the headlights.

His dad Mikus was cursing at all the bumps as he drove the car. From the passenger side, Alice touched her new husband's lap to calm him. Reggie was thanking God for every inch of razed pavement. Every chance he could he'd look over to his eighteen-year-old stepsister Melissa next to him. Another bump. Another jump. And those little tits would shake back into place. He chuckled at that.

It wasn't just her breasts turning him on. It was only five o'clock, and it was dark as they drove back from an event at Melissa's school, St. Patrick High, where Reggie had recently enrolled to finish his senior own year. But he could see still the white of her bare legs, emerging from the plaid skirt, down to her socks and sneakers. And her bangs covering her forehead. Her dark hair in two braids with silk ribbons tied at the ends. Her glasses.

He's had sexier girls. He was a stud in his old high school, back in Michigan where he lived with his parents before the divorce. The girls loved him over there. Not so much here, after a few missteps with some other seniors and their girlfriends at his new high school. But he remembered the trashy girls back home in their slutty outfits. And their hot MILF mothers.

Melissa was so studious and straight arrow, at least on the surface. He liked that. He liked her even more when he learned a few intimate details about her.

When her hand was on the seat, he put his hand near hers. He inched his hand closer. He touched her hand with his pinky. Then he covered her hand with his, ran his fingers between hers, held it firmly. She didn't stop him.

It was a game they had been playing more and more since the wedding a month ago. Dad and his new "Mom" were so lovey-dovey. Reggie figured he'd get lovey-dovey with his new sister, too. Footsie during lunch. Sitting too close while watching TV. Extended hugs with wandering hands until she'd admonish him in that pipsqueak voice. Not to mention the "accidental" bedroom walk-ins.

By the time they got home, her hand was on top of his. And his was on her lap.

"Any homework?" his stepmom Alice asked them as they walked into their house in northern Illinois.

"Math," Melissa said with a groan.

"You got issues with it?" said Mikus. He pointed to Reggie. "Reggie's really good with that stuff." He looked over to his son. "Aren't you? Always tutoring. Helping people. Algebra. Trig. Calculus. It's all a numbers game for him."

Reggie shrugged.

"You can help your sister," Mikus continued.

Alice shook her head. "That's not necessary..."

"No, really," her new husband insisted. "What's he doing? Watching TV and playing games and chatting with girlfriends from back home?" He gave Reggie a tap on the shoulder. "Tutor her, okay?"

Reggie nodded and looked at Melissa, who shuffled her feet and looked down.

"Yeah, I can do that," Reggie said.

Alice sighed and headed to the kitchen. "Okay. Dinner in an hour, all right?"

"But I'm hungry now," Reggie said to her, liking how her baggy white dress pants couldn't hide her ass.

"Learn to wait," she said without looking back.

Mikus motioned for his son to come to him. "This is good. Help your sister out, and that'll go a long way to making us all more comfortable with one another, right?"

"Yeah, yeah," Reggie said.

"And be nice to Alice."

"I'm not?"

"Be nicer," Mikus said. "Dinner," he said, looking at his watch. "We gotta finish dinner. Mango-sauce chicken breasts with salad, okay?"

"Yum."

Mikus hurried over to join Alice in the kitchen. Reggie watched him grabbing an apron and putting it on while singing an old Frank Sinatra-type song to her.

"Ozzie and Harriet over here," he muttered as he headed over to Melissa's room.

She had changed into her grey leggings and a cropped white T shirt. She was fixing her bed, which was still messy from the morning. She didn't see him come in. He went to the other side of the bed and grabbed the other ends of the blanket. She stopped for a moment before they continued fixing the bed, her biting her lip, him staring at her with a knowing smile.

While she arranged the pillows, he sidled up to her and put an arm around her waist.

"Reggie," she said, urgently looking at her door.

"They're in the kitchen," he reassured her.

"I don't care," she said, going back to her pillows, which were already arranged.

He pulled her closer.

"Reggie," she said again, her voice getting pipsqueak again.

"You want to do it here or somewhere else?" he asked. "My room or yours?"

"You're sick!"

"I meant to study," he said, tickling her a little. "You're the one who's sick."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. She tried to turn to go back to her little desk in the corner of her room, but Reggie still had his arm around her. She ended up facing him, with her hand on his chest. "Excuse me," she tried to say, but he didn't move, just smiling into her bespectacled brown eyes. "Reggie," she said, not looking at him, feeling his arm pull her even closer to him.

She managed to squirm free just as his lips were closing in on hers.

"I'm going to the living room," she announced, gathering books and a notebook.

"Why? You feel safer in a public place?"

She gave him a funny look before standing by the door.

"What? You don't trust me in your room?"

"Not anymore," she said, waiting.

"Afraid I'll read your diary again?"

"Out."

"All that stuff about sex and how you wish two guys would—"

"Out!" she said quickly.

"Or that daddy stuff?"

"You're this close to being stabbed, I swear to God," she said, more seriously.

Reggie walked out the room, letting his hand brush past her on his way.

Alice checked on them a half hour later. She was doubting Reggie was good with math until he reminded her of his grades and awards. She left them alone but seemed reluctant. She went upstairs while Mikus was still in the kitchen on a business phone call.

Melissa was at the table in the small, makeshift library Mikus had set up. Reggie was sitting next to her. He had just checked some of her answers and helped her make corrections. While she was looking over the other questions, he was staring at her rosy cheek.

"What about this one," she was about to ask when she noticed him staring at her. She stared back, her mouth slightly agape.

He liked the strand of black hair on the side of her face. She had undone the braids. The cute ribbons were gone. Her hair down made her look sexier. He reached up and tucked the strand behind her ear. He kept that hand on her neck. That other hand was moving, too. Right to her lap.

"Which one?" he asked without looking down.

"The...the...the one...this one..." she tried to say, tapping her notebook with the pencil. She had escaped his almost-kiss before. She could feel him getting closer again. And that hand was on her inner thigh now. "Reg—Reggie," she was trying to say.

"Mm?" he asked, his head cocking to the side, reaching into her space, closer to her face, getting into position for a kiss.

Her hands were still planted on the table, her pencil in one hand.

She closed her eyes, waiting to feel his lips.

Instead she got a wet and rude tongue, licking her lips and her cheek, lapping up the side of her face, while that mischievous hand dug into her thighs. Just when she tried to say something, the tongue slid into her mouth. Reggie was holding a handful of her hair. Her head was pulled back. Reggie was practically standing up, towering over her, his hand sliding up to her breasts.

He suddenly sat down and faced forward. She didn't know why at first. She took a second to recover. Then she saw her stepdad walk into the living room.

"He's good, isn't he?" Mikus asked.

She looked up and smiled and nodded while wiping her chin. "Yes," she said.

"I need peppers," Mikus said, more to himself. "I can't do this without peppers. I'll be back in a second."

"Okay, dad," Reggie said.

Just when he left, Reggie turned back to her. Melissa banged on his chest with her little fist. "Asshole," she said to him.

"Your hair being down, I don't know. Brought out the beast in me."

She wiped the side of her face.

"Let's get back to this," he said.

She nodded and grabbed her pencil again. He scooted closer to her, already staring at her face again.

"Wait," she said. "Get back to what exactly?"

"This."

She jumped as his hand slid right down her thigh between her legs. Before she could react to that, he was running his fingers through her hair again and pulling on it a little. Before she could say a word, his lips were on hers again. Before she could kiss back, his tongue pried her lips open. All she could do was let him in.

She held his hand while it rubbed her between her squirming legs.

She broke free to get some air but jerked to the side when she felt his tongue in her ear.

He took her hand and placed in between his own legs. He made her rub his bulging pants.

"Feel that?" he said.

She nodded, breathing loud.

"Want that?"

She stared at her book and bit her lip.

"Say you want it," he said, matter-of-factly.

She shook her head.

"No, you don't want it or no, you can't say it?"

She stared at him for a moment before looking away again.

"Or you want two guys?"

She suddenly moved in her seat, uncomfortable, with an angry sigh. "You should've never read that," she said with an embarrassed laugh.

He laughed and kissed her cheek. "It's a normal fantasy," he said. "But you don't even know what one guy is like."

She lost her smile.

"Or did Daddy show you?"

She stared at him angrily. He kissed her gently on the lips.

"You miss him?"

She looked away and nodded.

He took her chin and turned her to him so he could kiss her again. "You have a new dad. You want me to call him?"

She made a face and shook her head, to which he laughed.

"Oh, not him. But you like me," he said.

She looked at him, her face distorted in a half smile.

"Say it."

She sighed and looked around the room before looking back at him and saying, "I like you."

He put her hand on his crotch again. "And?"

"I'm not saying that."

He got up from his chair and grabbed her hand.

She looked nervous. "What?"

He pulled her out of her chair. She looked around to see if her mother was close by. He pulled her toward the washroom.

"Reggie?"

"Come on. Before dinner."

He stopped by the door of the washroom while she hurried in. He closed the door behind them.

"Ha!" he said. He pulled his shirt off and started undoing his pants. She stood there looking at him, covering her mouth.

"Oh my God," she said.

He laughed as he stripped completely nude. Then he went to her. She threw her arms up as he wrapped his around her. She could feel his cock pressing against her. He sat her on the toilet seat and stood over her, her legs between his.

He took her head and guided it towards his cock. She whimpered at first. Then she took it in her hand, staring at it. She was breathing hard. She looked up at him. He gave her a smile and a nod. She bit her lip, then nodded to herself, opened her mouth, and took that cock into her mouth.

"Uh," Reggie let out as she made her first hesitant suck.

She sucked some more, but slowly and nervously.

He put one foot on top of the bathtub and pressed his cock into her. He held her head and started pounding his cock into her. He could hear her throaty sounds as she struggled to keep up. He loved that sound. It wasn't quite the gargling sounds the ladies back in Michigan would do but it was close. He pulled out to watch her tired face recover and to see her saliva dripping all over his cock.

He put both feet on the tiled floor and tapped his cock on her face before inserting it back into her mouth again.

This time she was more involved. Her hands were around him, grabbing at his ass. He liked that. And she was sucking harder, her hair bouncing along with her. She stopped to fix her glasses before sucking some more. And her hand was grabbing his balls, which he loved.

"Suck, suck, suck," he kept saying.

"Melissa?" her mother said suddenly from behind the door.

He stopped and cursed. Melissa had a look of pure fright on her face.

"Melissa?"

He motioned for her to say something while slowing pulling his cock from her mouth.

"Yes, mom," she said.

"Have you seen Mike?"

She looked at Reggie for help, but Reggie only motioned for her to continue talking.

"Yeah, he went to the store for carrots or something," she called out. "For the salad."

Reggie gave her a thumbs up. He was holding his cock and stroking it to keep it hard. She looked at him incredulously.

"Okay," Alice said. "And what about Reginald?"

"Um?"

Reggie mimed being asleep and pointed in the direction of his room.

"Um, he's—"

He mimed it again.

"He went with his dad," Melissa said instead.

He cursed under his breath.

"You sure?" Alice said after a moment.

"No."

"Okay, honey. Dinner's almost ready, okay?" Then Alice said in a lower voice. "And if Reginald ever gets fresh with you, you tell me, okay?"

"Mom!"

"Just be careful with him, okay?"

"Okay, mom, whatever," Melissa said, glaring at Reggie, who threw his hands up innocently.

She closed her eyes and threw her head back. When she opened them again, Reggie has his cock near her face. She slapped it away and stood up. He tried to grab at her leggings, but she was still shaken from almost getting caught.

"You did good," Reggie said. "Now I just have to hide here until Dad comes." He tried to kiss her neck, but she was already moving to the door.

He moved with her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Wait," he said, burying his face in her hair. "Wait, wait, wait."

She sighed and closed her eyes, leaning her head on the door, while he began kissing the back of her neck.

"I don't want to cause trouble again," she said.

"You won't."

He started turning her around. Her head was still leaning on the door, her eyes still closed, but she was facing him now. He wanted that skinny neck of hers and kissed every inch of it, sucking on parts of it. He ran his fingers inside the waistband of her leggings.

"I don't want to get caught and fuck things up," she said, a tear coming down her cheek.

He noticed it. "Hey, sh." He held her tighter. "Sh. We won't get caught."

He held his cock in his hand and rubbed it against her between her legs. She calmed down, just feeling it. He rubbed it between the lips of her pussy. She started writhing there by the door and moaning. He kissed her face and got an "Mm" from her. He pulled her shirt up. She raised her hands. He lifted it over her head.

He had seen her tits before "accidentally," but never close up and intimate. He buried his face in them while she held his head and continued groaning. He squatted down a little more and pulled her leggings and her black panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them. He stayed squatted and buried his face into her bush. The younger girls in Michigan always had theirs shaved. The older gals, like a couple of his old female teachers, had bush. He found Melissa's bush cute. He licked and munched on Melissa's pussy while she stood there, eyes still closed, cooing and purring and sometimes giggling.

He pulled her back over to the toilet seat. This time he sat down, his erect cock waiting. He sat back and motioned for her to come. She walked to him. She threw her leg over his lap. She nervously arranged herself into the right position. Then she slid down, both of them groaning in satisfaction as she enveloped his cock into her pussy.

"Aw, man," he said, wrapping his arms around her again.

"Ooh, nice," she said, wrapping hers around his neck.

And they rocked away like this for a while.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, eyes still closed. "That cock."

He laughed. "Say it again."

"Cock," she said, shyly at first. "Cock, cock, cock, cock, I love your cock."

"Sh. That's a lot of cocks," he said, his hands on her waist, working her up and down. "You need more."

"One in my...pussy, one in my mouth," she said dreamily. He liked how her volume would go down whenever she said "pussy."

"How about two in your pussy?"

She giggled. "Two in my...pussy?"

"Yup. Or one in your pussy, one in your ass?"

"Eww," she said, but kissed his face, her frames hitting his forehead. "That's nasty."

He concentrated on pumping into her harder while she squeaked at every thrust. She had her eyes closed again, laying her head on his shoulder. He could hear her whispering. He listened closely.

"Daddy," she was saying to herself. "Daddy," she said again.

He held her tighter and pushed her down deeper onto his cock as they fucked.

"Daddy," she was moaning a bit louder.

He stroked her hair. "You love your daddy, don't you?"

"Yes..." she said.

"Daddy's about to cum, baby," he warned her. "Up," he commanded her.

She jumped off him as his cum shot out. She knelt on a furry bath rug between his legs watching his cum squirt and drip out of him. She touched his thighs as she brought her face to his cock. She licked the cum and the cock. She kissed it. She put it back in her mouth, while he leaned back, sighing, smiling, satisfied.

Later, his dad came back with groceries and finished dinner. Alice served. Mikus rambled about all the things they'd do in the coming summer. After dinner, the stepsiblings retreated to their rooms and their TVs and electronic devices. The parents went to bed.

Reggie still had Melissa on his mind while he laid in bed. Better than all the lonely babes, slutty skanks, horny teachers and desperate MILFs he had back home, he thought to himself. He tried to figure out when he'd get to have her again. Maybe he could help her get down and dirty and fulfill that threesome fantasy—but with that anal she finds so icky. He grinned devilishly at that.

Someone knocked on his door. He chuckled and slowly got out of bed in his boxers, wanting his good-girl-gone-wild to wait a little, build up some anticipation. He went to the door and opened it.

Alice in her robe pushed her way in and slapped him across the face.

"You..." she began, so angry she couldn't finish. "You..."

"What? What?" he asked.

She closed the door behind her. "You fucked her, didn't you?"

"No..."

"You didn't go to the store with your dad, you fuck," she said, pacing the room, pointing at him. "She lied for you. You were in there with her, weren't you? The washroom. I knew something was up, you conniving, perverted little slut."

"I wasn't..." he tried to say.

Alice sat on his bed and buried her face in her hands.

"Alice..."

"You, too," she said, her voice muffled in her hands. "You, too. You'd rather fuck her, too."

He rolled his eyes and cursed to himself. "Women are so fucking emotional. Jeez," he said, going to her. "This doesn't change anything between us, Alice."

She looked at him, not believing what she heard. "Oh, yeah, you're just a nonstop fuck machine, aren't you, you arrogant twerp?" she said, jerking her body away from his approaching hands.

"Damn right," he said, gripping his crotch and grinning at her.

She punched his hand, making his balls hurt as he curled up in pain. Alice shot up to her feet and marched back to the door.

"Damn shit," he cursed, throwing himself on the bed. "Don't tell dad!"

"Fuck off," Alice said before storming out of the room, her robe flailing behind her like a cape.

He still tried to see her wide ass but winced at the pain. He wondered how he'd juggle both Alice and Melissa, an angry horny mom to appease and her delicate flower to corrupt, under the same roof. And he had to hide all this from his poor dad?

12