Good Things Come In Small Packages

Story Info
Wife flirts with fellow jockey.
4.4k words
3.83
12.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oddtomas1
oddtomas1
170 Followers

Good things come in small packages

Wife flirts with fellow jockey

My horse just reached the front as he turned into the stretch. I had one hundred bucks on his nose, and he was at excellent Odds. His nose was about one inch ahead of the second horse as he crossed the finish line. I had won twelve hundred bucks on that race. Since I did not have any other horses I liked for the day, I left the track.

I worked part-time as a computer programmer but made money at the track. No one knew how well I did, including my wife, Mary.

She would be working late on a vital project tonight and would not get home until eight or nine o'clock. I decided to call her at work and take her out for dinner and dancing. She answered her cell phone and sadly declined my offer for dinner.

I decided to stop at a tavern for a hamburger and beer. There was my wife's yellow car. She had told me she would be at work all day. I entered the side door. I rang her phone and stepped inside. I heard it ringing in a booth on the side of the room. I sat in the booth behind it. She was annoyed and asked me why I called. I told her it was a mistake and hung up.

I listened to the conversation in her booth. She said Gary, "Shorty called by mistake."

I am short. Five foot, four inches, but she never has called me Shorty to my face.

Gary said, "That's not going to interfere with us."

Mary replied," Hell no, I have been looking forward to your fat cock all week.".

Gary replied," Doesn't Shorty do it for you?"

"Yes, he is a great lover. I crave variety. He is very generous. Our safe is full of expensive jewels he gave me. I have a fling every so often. I am cautious so he doesn't find out. I would be crushed if he found out He is a great husband,

I left the bar. I went to the bank. I took one-half of the checking and savings accounts. I closed our joint credit cards. Next, I went home and packed up. She owned the house. I took my clothes and computer. I opened the safe and took all the jewelry I had given her. I left a note with my ring on top.

Dear Mary,

Goodbye. I hope you enjoyed Gary and your other lovers. You will never see Shorty again.

I always loved you and tried to be good to you. Now all I can say is, "Fuck you slut."

Shorty

George (The cuck) Morris

I was in California. I left, driving east toward New York.

Mary

When I arrived home, I realized George's car wasn't there. The house was empty. On the kitchen table was a note. When I read it, I was horrified. I thought even if George caught me, he would stay. How did he know I called him Shorty? How did he know about Gary? How could I get in touch with him? I knew I dug a hole I wouldn't get out of. I was anxious and depressed. I lost a terrific husband. We had planned on several children. He was a potential great father.

George

Whenever I felt tired, I would stop at a Motel for the night. When I reached New Jersey, I drove to the Monmouth Park track and found a motel as close as possible. I bought a Racing Form and checked out the next day's card. The activity would keep me busy and free me from my depression.

Mary had done a job on me. I couldn't get her out of my head. Nothing I did should cause her infidelity.

That night, I worked hard on the next day's card at Monmouth. I found one attractive race. The fifth had a horse that couldn't lose. He came in second.

While I was there, I mingled with the crowd. Race fans are typically a friendly group. From my conversations, I learned that the jockeys and the trainers often stopped at a local bar at the end of the day. The trainers would get jockeys to ride their mounts in workouts. The jocks would try to induce the trainers to hire them.

I stopped at the bar. The trainers and the jocks were at tables having conversations. I stayed for a while and then left. For the next few weeks, I would stop at the bar every day. One night, a doll walked in the door. She was very short, as short as the jocks. Her hair was a beautiful black. Her face was a young Liz Taylor. I soon found out she was also a jockey named Elizabeth Toreo. She mainly rode for just one trainer, Joe Farley. I checked her record. She was reasonably good. Trainers did not like female jocks, so she depended on Farley for most of her work. She was hit on regularly, but she never responded positively. She would only stay for one drink and then leave.

One night, I purposely walked into her. She spilled her drink on my clothes. She apologized, and we got into a conversation. I told her I was looking to become a claiming horse owner. I needed a trainer to help me get started. She introduced me to Farley. He asked me to stop by his office and talk to him.

She said, "I am going to dinner. Let me know how you do with Joe."

I responded," I am going to dinner also. Can I join you?"

She hesitated and then replied, "Why not?"

We went to a diner close by. I told her I was separated from my wife. I explained the reasons. She listened without commenting. She and I talked for two hours. We both left and went home.

The next day, I talked to Joe. I said I would like to claim horses in the ten thousand dollar bracket. I had a computer program that would give me a read on the horse's form. Joe then looked at the horses' connections and told me his thoughts. I will provide him with my first two choices next week. I also told him I wanted Elizabeth Torio to ride my horses.

Meanwhile, Liz and I met at the bar every night and then went to dinner. She was my bright spot every day. The track was closed on Mondays, so I asked Liz to go to the shore with me. Our first stop was Long Branch. We had hot dogs at the "Wind Mill. " They were delicious. They are fatter than the typical dog. Liz had never tasted them and loved them. We walked the boardwalk and talked. It seemed we both enjoyed talking to one another. She was a staunch Catholic. She would not have sex until she was married. I did not have a problem with her position. I would love to have Liz; her company was terrific, so I suffered silently. We would kiss and neck, but only for a short while.

I had promised myself I would never marry again after my last debacle. When I was with Liz, remembering that promise was getting harder and harder. I was crazy for her immediately. She did seem to share the crazy part, but I was not sure she was as attracted to me.

I again met with Joe to discuss my two horse picks for claiming. Both he liked. We put a claim in on a nag called Tomahawk. Her form, according to my figures, was excellent. Joe told me the connections were honest and doubted they would ever put a damaged horse in a race.

The track scheduled Tomahawk to run in a 10k claimer next week. Joe filled out the paperwork, and we filed it in the claiming box the day before the race.

Here's how it works. The horse runs in the race. The current owner gets any prize money the horse wins in the race. After the race, the claimer owns the horse. If the horse dies in that race, he still owns it.

Joe, Liz, and I watched the race I had claimed Tomahawk in. He was a closer. He got jammed in the stretch behind three horses and came in fourth. Jamming gave the horse greater odds. The jamming wasn't disappointing. Closers often got crowded. People were discouraged from betting on closers.

I knew that Liz was good with closers. The jockey is the key to closers winning. They have to make crucial decisions during the race. They decide whether to be close to the rail or outside at different points in the race. They also control the speed of the horse. They decide when the time is to pour on the gas. Even good jockeys make mistakes. The trainer guides them, but they must respond to the race conditions once the race starts.

Joe would decide what race to pick for Tomahawk's next start.

Mary

After George's note, I fell into a deep depression. I did not know any way to locate him. I kept hoping he would return so I could at least talk to him. I went to counseling, which did help with my depression. The counselor was not very optimistic about George returning. She suggested I prepare for that conclusion.

I returned to the dating game. It was not as fun or exciting as I remember it. The sex was usually unsatisfactory. I would give George anything to return.

George

Elizabeth and I continued dating. We also spent much of our time discussing horses. It was never dull. We went to local plays and occasionally a Broadway show. I never danced with Mary because she was so much taller than me. People would stare. With Liz, it felt appropriate. Both Liz and I started dancing quite often and enjoyed ourselves. I decided to take lessons. I had claimed a few more horses and was making money. I taught Elisabeth how I used the computer to select the horses I bet on. I also always bet on my claiming horses when they were running.

We were doing quite well. I did not believe I would ever want to get married again, but that changed. I wanted to spend our life together. I decided a conversation with Liz about our future was due.

We went out for a leisurely dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. After we ordered, I asked. "

Elizabeth, do you think we can plan a life together?" Her face broke into a smile.

She said, "I was hoping we would. I have several problems we have to overcome before we make a plan. First, I have never had sex with anyone. I am terrified of having a baby. I am so small, and the baby might be large. I decided as a teenager that I wouldn't have children."

I said, "If you wish, I will have a vasectomy. We can get a therapist if the sex act itself scares you. I know that I love you, and sex will be great between us. If we want children, then we can always adopt. I will have to convince my wife to grant a divorce. I have an ace in the hole for that to happen."

Liz replied," I love you very much. You are my perfect mate. Go for the divorce."

I wrote to a lawyer friend who lived close to Mary. I asked him to initiate divorce proceedings. I said that all I requested was a divorce. She could have the house and furnishings. Since she made more than me, alimony was not necessary.

I received a reply from my lawyer in two weeks. Mary had two requests. She wanted her jewelry back and a two-hour conversation with me and her therapist.

I agreed to the meeting. I flew out to San Francisco a day before I was due. My lawyer gave me the divorce papers for her to sign.

The meeting.

Mary dressed like a princess. She looked terrific. It did not move me at all. She gave a short speech with the typical BS. She was sorry. It would not happen again. She loved me deeply and was incredibly regretful that it happened. Her therapist added some psychological babble about why she did it.

None of what was said touched me in any way. I sold some of the jewelry mentioned. I would give her ten thousand dollars and none of the jewels. She needed the money and jumped at the chance. Jerky did not realize the gems were worth at least one hundred thousand. She did not even realize that they were real. She had never worn any of them.

My wife signed the divorce papers.

I mentioned to Mary I had found a short woman who I loved. I was happier than I had ever been in my life. The woman did not want sex with other men and would not call me Shorty.

That night, I met Gary coming out of a bar drunk. I tasered him and kicked him many times in his balls.

Undoubtedly, he knew who I was, but I was on a plane before he talked to the cops. I used phony papers to get my flight, so Gary or the cops had no idea where I was.

Liz picked me up at the airport. We went out to dinner and celebrated. We married after the waiting period for the divorce was over. We made love without a therapist. We were overjoyed to be together.

I was not thrilled with the claiming game. I did much better just betting on the horses. I asked Joe to put my horses in lower claiming brackets so they would be claimed.

Joe and I had become friends. Laura became Liz's best friend. They had us over for dinner quite a few times. His wife Laura and Liz shared their views on marriage. Liz was naïve in many aspects of married life. Her father died when she was three years old. Her views on marriage came from TV shows. Laura was a good influence on her.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth was doing well as a jockey. More trainers recognized her skills and hired her. I was always at the track when she was riding in a race. I decided it was probably wise to start betting on other tracks. I taught Liz my computer program for racing. She and I now bet four or five races a day.

I told Liz I would like to outfit her in style with new dresses, new hair dew and a complete makeover. Not because she looked shabby but because I wanted her to look her best when we went out. I was very proud of her looks and wanted to be seen with her when she was at her best. She explained that she deliberately dresses down to keep men away. She loved the outfits I bought and would wear them when we went out.

I often bet on the trainer Joe Farley's horses. I noticed he often used a jockey called Bobby Novak. He was a very talented young man. I also recognized that he was excellent when he rode a front-running horse. He could get to the front and then slow down the pace. When he came into the stretch, his horse had plenty of gas. He had the lead and pushed his horse quickly across the finish line. However, if the other horses forced him to have a fast pace, he would often lose.

I talked to Joe about using Bobby's skill as a front-running jockey and Liz's skill as a closing jockey to cash in some tickets. The two-jockey setup wasn't a new idea, but rarely did two talents like these jocks team up.

Joe would enter both jocks in the same race. I would check the competition. We would send Bobby to the front to run a fast race if many front runners were entered. Liz would sit back and move up slowly with plenty of horse to run a tight stretch. Hopefully, she would win. When there weren't many front runners, Bobby would set a slow pace in front and pour the speed on in the stretch.

It worked out as planned in scores of our races. Both of the jocks looked good. They got many horses to ride for various trainers.

Liz and I had a good life. My betting was having a great return. We bought a small house with a pool close to the track. The pool was to keep us both in shape.

We had a big race in Florida coming up. It was a prelude to the Kentucky Derby. Joe trained two horses that were contenders. Fortunately, one was a front-runner, and one was a closer. He would use Bobby and Liz as riders.

Liz and I's first anniversary was two days before the race. I planned a quiet day with dinner and dancing at an expensive club.

When I got up the morning of the anniversary, Liz mentioned she had invited Bobby to discuss the big race. I was disappointed. I wanted this day for just Liz and me. I hoped Bobby would come over for maybe thirty minutes and then leave. Unfortunately, this did not happen. Liz told him to bring a bathing suit, and we could all go for a swim.

Liz joined us at a small table. She was wearing a tiny white bikini that I had bought. She had bright red lipstick. Her combination of black hair, red lipstick and white bathing suit looked incredible. She was one sexy woman. Her breasts were a size larger than her top. Her rear end was a lovely bubble. Bobby even commented that I was one lucky man.

They went for a swim, and I sat on the side and watched. They splashed each other like kids. They then joined me. When we finished talking about the race, Bobby started talking about the other jocks. Liz was never in the men's locker room, so she did not know the latest gossip. This conversation went on for at least thirty minutes. I was never included. Finally, Bobby said he had a meeting to go to. Instantly, Liz invited him to dinner with us that night. It pissed me off.

When Bobby left, I told Liz, "You know it's our anniversary.". She answered." Yes, but Bobby is a special friend, so I thought we would both enjoy his company." "Well, you were wrong. I wanted a romantic evening with my wife. "Liz answered quickly, "I wish you would have said something. I thought you liked Bobby and would enjoy his company." I decided that maybe we would have to have a conversation about what we both like.

We dressed up for the dinner. I have to say that Liz won first prize. She wore a beautiful short black dress with a circle bottom. When she danced, I was sure it would spin out and show her sexy underwear. Her top showed enough cleavage not to look slutty but sexy. She wore a set of my ex-wife's diamond earrings for the first time. I wore a black suit. I am considered handsome by most standards. We looked like a great couple when we entered the dining room.

Bobby was already at our table. He caught himself staring at Liz's top. We sat down and ordered. Dinner was delicious. We had drinks with the food and after. I noticed Liz, who usually drank one, was on her third. She turned to Bobby and asked him to dance. It was swing music. Bobby was a great dancer. When the song ended, Liz asked for another dance. By now, I was hot. When the band switched to a Waltz, they started again. I got up from my chair and went directly to Liz. I said it was time to go home. She said," Honey, I love dancing here. I want to dance with you.". I turned and walked out.

Bobby told Liz, "Your husband is jealous and angry. We better leave.". She responded, "No, he never gets jealous. He must be tired."." Well, you better catch him before he pulls out.". She did. George was silent on the way home. Liz finally said, "George, why are you angry.". He responded," You humiliated me." She said, "How?" "Talk it over with Joe and his wife. They will know."

That night, she picked one of her beautiful nightgowns and tried to promote sex. I declined.

Usually, I would have gone with Liz to Florida, but I had an important meeting, so I passed on the trip.

The next day, she asked me to drive her to the airport. I told her I was busy. She took a cab. I called a PI. I asked him to follow her to Florida and back. I wanted to know about her interactions with Bobby.

I watched the race on TV. It was a close race. Liz came in first, Bobby second. When I went to bed that night, I found a note from Liz.

"Dear George,

I am very sorry that I humiliated you. No matter how angry I was, I would never publically offend you. I assume it was because I danced with Bobby twice and was about to start a third. I had just told him that this was my last dance with him. The rest of the night, I would only dance with you.

I also thought about the entire day. My father died when I was three years old. My mother never went out with another man. I am not familiar with the usual social interactions. Our anniversary was not as important to me as it should have been. I did not think there was a problem with inviting Bobby and asking him for dinner on our day. I realize now it was a "No No."

Laura is teaching me the customs of a good marriage. For example, I learned to say no when asked to dance if the man didn't ask the husband for permission to dance with you first. I should not go to lunch or dinner with a man unless you or one of my girlfriends also is going. These are not laws but are guidelines for happy couples to stay satisfied.

You have made me feel joyful every day since I met you. I love you more than I ever thought I could love someone. Our interactions are fun. I am always learning something from you. Our sex life is fantastic. No one could ever replace you. Please accept my apology.

Love always,

Elizabeth

The day after the race, I called my PI. He told me that Liz had met Bobby on the plane. They sat together, and he sat in the seat behind them. There was never a word spoken by either to indicate that they were more than friends. When the plane landed, Bobby's wife and two children joined him. Liz met Joe Farley and his wife. Bobby and Liz separated and did not see each other until the race. After the race, Elizabeth changed, called the airport and moved her flight to today. She had planned on flying tomorrow.

oddtomas1
oddtomas1
170 Followers
12