Good Things to Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ready or not, we didn't pounce on one another. Again, we were savoring this, savoring it as one would savor every morsel of a favored gourmet treat. I lay on my back, enjoying the sensuous feel of his beard slide across my skin as he kissed my tummy. My soft moan grew louder when he went further "south," dropping his head between my chubby thighs and working wonders with his tongue on the "chief" erogenous zone of all my erogenous zones. Eyes closed, tucked inside his loving attention, I was lost to the world, at least the wider world. He brought me to the edge of climax, then moved up and slipped gently inside me. Ohmygod, the way his big, strong body felt against mine—words fail me to adequately describe the pleasure. I could fall in love with this man, I thought, this distant cousin, generations removed, and former babysitter who taught me chess, helped me with my homework and roasted marshmallows with me when I was still in grade school. Yes, I could. Not right away but maybe on some remote beach somewhere in the not too distant future.

"Yes, I could," I said out loud. I chuckled at the cute way it disrupted his rhythm.

He smiled down on me. "You could what?"

"Just thinking out loud, picturing the two of us at the seashore."

"That WOULD be nice," he said.

"Yes, it sure would." I nodded, then closed my eyes once again. Thoughts of remote beaches faded into the velvet ether of the moment. He returned to his former rhythm: not too fast, not too slow, but just right, at least for me. He once again brought me to the edge of climax. Only this time there was no stopping. This time, I fell over the edge and he fell with me, and through the lovely fog that was then my awareness, I heard this: "I adore you, Bethany." Then I felt his lips on mine.

We kissed and held each other for a while after that. It was in those precious moments that I knew what people meant about silence speaking louder than words. Nothing was said and yet everything was said, at least what needed to be said in the tender silence of the room, devoid of any noise, save for the whir of the ceiling fan, the smack of our lips and the wet, spongy splash of skin on skin. What was that word which meant a perfect state of being? Ah, nirvana, I thought. Realistically, I knew it didn't exist. Yet I also knew that one could get close. And right then, I was as close as I'd ever been.

Thoughts about beaches broke the silence. "So what beach do you picture us going to?" he asked.

"Oh, some place not too crowded," I said, walking my fingers across his chest.

He flashed me a smart-ass grin. "Hmm, I guess Ocean City on Labor Day or July fourth weekend is out."

I grooved to his glib humor. "Yes, I'd say so. And so is Wildwood on those holidays." I almost jumped for joy when he mentioned Myrtle Beach, a place I'd never been but had heard about— the warm ocean temperature and miles of beaches to choose from. "You'd take me there?! Really?!"

"I would. Really."

"Cody, I'm so excited I won't be able to sleep tonight."

"Alone, maybe not," he said, running a finger across one of my boobs. "Sleeping here, you might. By the way, you have lovely skin, so smooth and soft. But I digress. About my proposed overnight, not anticipating it, you didn't bring overnight clothes."

"I'm wearing them," I said. "I love the feel of your naked body against my naked body. But I hope you have an extra toothbrush."

He did, and moments later, I was on my cell, telling Sandy I wouldn't be home tonight. Soon, I was once again in Cody's arms, my mind awhirl in thoughts of warm beaches and other good things to come.

12