Good Times, Right?

Story Info
The bullying bitch submits to her girlfriends.
1.8k words
3.62
24.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Florian lay in what could be best described as a doggie style position on the basement floor.

There was a long metal bar with four cuffs to it, and Flo's ankles were cuffed to the outer bars, and her wrists to the inner bars.

As the bar went between Florian's legs and the cuffs were straight across, this put her at a cramping disadvantage.

Florian wished she'd worked harder at Pilates in her pre-kink days.

Flo loved being submissive, and for decades before she'd finally confessed her needs to her adoring husband, she'd fantasized about it all.

But this spreader bar thing was just awful.

Flo was lying on her arms, which were, of course pulled down parallel with her legs and cuffed to the bar at the same level of the ankle cuffs.

This forced Florian's ass out, and she lay with her face almost forced into the floor, although she'd turned her head.

She kind of wished she had not told Richard of her desire to be punished and humiliated by her cunty friend Annabel.

Richard was if nothing, a truly accommodating husband.

Now, Annabel had brought a mutual friend, Daphne downstairs to look at Florian.

Annabel and Daphne were enjoying a good laugh. The ladies, elegantly dressed after a lunch of Cobb Salad and white wine, had come home to see this.

Annabel took her cigarette out of her mouth and flicked it at Florian's anus, with unerring aim.

Florian asked herself how they could be so heartless. But of course, Florian had been a nasty shrew back in the day, and there was no doubt that's how she chose her friends.

How they smirked at the naked woman on the floor.

"Yes, it's called a wrist and ankle spreader bar, Daff. Isn't it cute how it goes straight across like that, and she's basically forced to lie on her arms."

Daphne was slightly doubtful. "I just...Jesus what happened to you, Flo? Did you lose your mind?"

"No, Daphne-" Florian began wearily. "I am voluntarily-

But Annabel kicked Flo in her ribs. "It's MISTRESS Daphne, you grotesque cow."

Florian began sobbing silently. I can't believe this shit. Daphne and Annabel and Emily and I we all used to shop and play tennis together, shoot the shit, watch "The View".

And think, just last week, how Richard let Annabel know of my strange desires?

It was our fifth anniversary. Richard told me to make a nice dinner, and I did, I made this amazing meal, roasted potatoes...London grill...

And then he brought Annabel home and he'd ordered Flo to strip and spend the anniversary on her knees in the corner, when she wasn't being summoned to refill glasses and ladle food.

At first, Annabel had protested, and almost called the police. But Flo had explained how weird she was, and Annabel had a memory of Flo's subscription to "Leatherstocking" magazine back when they were in art school.

And Florian had ended up enduring a whipping from Annabel who had more than a few resentments...

And then Flo had allowed Annabel to sit on her face, and she'd performed while Annabel sucked Richard's cock.

And now, Flo's former friends were really enjoying this.

Why not torment the Queen Bee a little?

Florian felt so embarrassed. But she really, really wanted to touch her clit, and that was impossible, since she was locked in this goddamned ridiculous spreader bar.

And her friends were now giggling and throwing their beer cans at her!

And her other friend, Emily, shy, sweet Emily, who had regarded Flo as this bitch on wheels at the Buttermilk Tree Country Club was fucking Richard on the big bed upstairs.

Flo no longer was allowed to sleep in the Master Bedroom. This really irked her, since her parents had given them the down payment for the house!

But she'd gotten accustomed to the closet, where she was relegated nightly, as Richard fucked whatever saloon wino he'd met...

She'd masturbate in that horrible, cramped space and think about what a sad little slave-slut she was!

It was so exciting, though also heartbreaking.

But even after twelve years of Inner Child Therapy, Flo had not been able to shake her desires.

She used to make surreptitious visits to the Paincafe which was the town BDSM hotel and restaurant, and she'd also paid a Male Master, a weird fuck called Specs, to punish and humiliate her...

But finally she'd broached the subject with Richard, and he had jumped on the bandwagon oh so fast!

Now she wouldn't complain about blowjobs anymore, and he'd get all he wanted-from her and lots of other women with no complaint...

But she couldn't get over what a bitch quiet little mousy Emily had become!

Emily, formerly so worshipful, had given Flo a hard spanking when she felt that Florian had put too much salt in her gazpacho.

You'd never guess the little bitch could handle a bullwhip so well, but Emily had once been a tennis pro, so...

Now, Daphne's laughing comments brought Florian back to the present.

"Jesus, Flo's like, wet." Daphne was saying disgustedly. "How can this excite her?"

"I'm not sure. When we were in school, I remember she'd sneak off to a joint called the "Sticks and Stones" club, and now that we live here in Buttermilk Falls again, she goes to the Pain Lodge, or the Pain Cafe, she's a sick one, our Florian."

"Yeah, and cellulite ridden." Daphne said with a snicker. "Look at that cottage cheese ass!"

Fuck you, bitch, Flo thought angrily. I'm thirty-nine years old, and a little cellulite is natural.

Of course, many times Flo had said similar things about Daphne's derriere ridges.

Poor Daphne had left the swimming pool in tears more than once.

Perhaps Florian was finally learning a little compassion.

Her fattie stepdaughter, Swifti (ironic nickname) had discovered her stepmother's new role in the house, and had run with it!

She was still angry that Florian had threatened to charge her rent to live in the house after college, and had cut up Swifti's credit cards.

No, Swifti wasn't a fan of her father's second wife. But truly, the comments and barbs that had come from Flo...

Many unkind comments about the girl's weight, her academic prowess and her absurd fashion sense...

(Swifti was a "Trekkie")

And, at twenty-three, Swifti had decided to take some revenge.

Swifti had stayed on at Buttermilk State to get a second bachelor's (which had garnered some caustic comment from Flo) and she took classes with some weird people...

Swifti had brought home some of her geeky "incel" friends, and she'd forced her stepmom to service them all.

"You always seemed so shallow, Florian, and you think I have a nerd social life, what with my Dungeons and Dragons meetings, and the Sci-Fi conventions..."

Swifti had smiled cruelly with her yellowed teeth, the pudgy chin in a sneer...

As Florian, under orders, had been gobbling "Putzi's" cock.

Putzi and Swifti had been pals since middle school, and what a loser he was!

A wannabe comic book artist who had been expelled from Buttermilk State for jacking off in the library stacks...

After enduring all those comments from her stepmom, as well as hearing from Putzi how hot he found Florian...

The worm had turned!

"This is the best way to change your mind, I think, Flo." Swifti had said acidly.

"Suck away, you bitch." And then as Flo had dropped to her knees, miserably unzipping Putzi's stained pants...

Swifti had turned to her other weird friends. "Quelch, Bottlehead, you two quit popping your zits and use your belts on Flo's behind until she finishes Putzi off."

Florian's current contemplation about her stepdaughter's perfidy was rudely interrupted as she felt Annabel pushing some duct tape between her legs.

"So I told you to shave your pubes, but you apparently disobeyed me..."

"Yes Miss Daphne, but..."

"Swifti offered me tape from her field hockey equipment, but I think this duct stuff will work better."

Annabel winked at Daphne and ripped the tape off Flo's crotch, and most of the bush travelled with it.

Florian screamed, of course, but it was quite a soundproofed basement.

Now there was stinging!

"Are you rubbing witch hazel on Flo's twat" Daphne asked with interest.

"Well, Richard is a whale on hygiene, so since I just ripped the shit out of Florian's crotch, I might as well cleanse it."

Annabel punctuated her comments by pulling her hand away from the acerbic massage and then slapping her bald-ish clit.

"Ain't that right, fatty?"

And of course poor Florian screamed.

Annabel winked at Daphne and reached back under Florian's legs.

"Now a little treat for our piglet. She doesn't get Richard's cock anymore, except in her mouth or up her ass...so Auntie Annie will give her a light stroking."

"Thank you, Mistress." Florian said humbly.

Annabel's dexterous fingers began dancing up and down Florian's vulva, and of course Florian, who had been without orgasm for several weeks, began moaning.

"Yes, back in the day, when Flo and I were nineteen year old camp counselors, Flo used to blackmail me to touch her, she threatened to tell my folks that I was fucking the director."

"Seriously?" Daphne said, astonished, but not really.

"Yup." Annabel stroked harder. "She was bi-curious even then, and, I wasn't, really, more now of course, but she made us get naked more than once, and I sure didn't want my Baptist folks to find out that I was diddling the camp boss, who was an old family friend."

"You didn't hate it that much-" Flo protested.

But Florian just snorted. "You want to cum, baby?"

Flo nodded, so starved for the vaginal affection.

"Fuck you, cunt." Annabel pulled her hand away and slapped Florian hard on the rear.

"It's amazing how the chickens are coming home to roost." Daphne marveled.

"Yup, fuck you, slutcakes" Annabel slapped Florian again, hard.

As Florian wept, Annabel and Daphne giggled.

"Remember how Florian bribed some judge after she hit Miss Whatsis in that drunk driving accident?"

"Oh yeah, Annabel, and also she laughed and told us the poor were here to serve."

"I wonder if consistent discipline will turn our Florian into a socialist...

God, those women hate me, Flo reflected through her tears. I guess I wasn't too nice before...

And Swifti is so sensitive about the jokes I made about her weight and her geekiness that she made me take a huge enema yesterday!

And as Flo silently bemoaned her status, she wondered if Annabel, Daphne, and most importantly hot little Swifti (She has lost weight!!) would let Flo do a little lickin'

You can always forgive a nice submissive carpet muncher can't you?

Now Annabel got the key to the spreader bar and unlocked the cuffs, and Florian began to rise.

"No, no, stay on your knees." Annabel said sharply. "Mistress Daphne needs to see how you go through your paces."

"Mistress Daphne, what a hoot." Daphne almost spat her second beer through her nose.

At the end of the afternoon, when they trooped up the stairs, much had been resolved.

Flo had begged the pardon to her friends for her many sins, and in an act of forgiveness, Daphne and Annabel had peed on Flo's face, and then watched and commented critically as the slave masturbated.

Good times, right?