Good Vibrations

Story Info
Mature neighbor gets turned on from a motorcycle ride.
2k words
4.52
25.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have always had a good relationship, and before we married, she said she didn't want to tie me down, and if I was to do "anything", she didn't want to know about it, and not to catch "anything". I have never acted on that, and I think she knows that.

So a week ago she tells me I need to take our neighbor, Kay on a motorcycle ride. Kay is a 68 year old widow who still looks great for her age. She has ample breasts that I often get a peek at when she's wearing a loose fitting top. She was a blonde, but now mostly gray medium length hair.

She was over at Kay's house visiting and Kay tells her that one item on her bucket list is to go for a motorcycle ride. Now I have a on/off road bike, and it has knobby tires on it. The rider and passenger get more vibration on it due to the aggressive tires. It is not a touring bike and has a seat that is long enough for a rider and passenger, but you are riding with the passenger pressed up against your back. My wife can only take about a half hour ride and it always ends up with some amazing sex afterwards. The vibrations really get her juices flowing.

I said, "Do you think that would be a problem for her? You know how the ride gets you going."

She said, "Take her for a ride to the cabin. You two can look at the fall leaves on the way, check on the place, and if she gets too turned on, give her a good fucking. Lord knows she could use it, being all alone, since Ned died."

I think my jaw must have hit the floor. "You're kidding, right?"

"No. I'm okay with whatever might happen. If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't."

I still couldn't believe she was serious, but she sent me over to set up the date for her bucket list ride. Next Wednesday it was. The weather forecast was looking good, and during the week, the traffic should be low. I told her to wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt, and I had a jacket and boots and a helmet for her to wear. We will depart around 9:00am.

The days leading up to Wednesday has me getting excited at the possibilities, and my wife and I have some great sex in the days prior. I can't stop thinking about the chance of getting into her pants.

Wednesday has finally arrived and the weather looks great. I have the bike ready to go and go next door to get her. I help her with the boots, coat and helmet. My wife comes out to see us off. She gives Kay some tips like don't lean opposite of how I lean, to hold on around my waist, and to relax and have fun. They wave goodbye as I pull out.

Taking the back roads at a leisurely pace, it takes about 90 minutes to get to the cabin. I have sandwiches packed and the plan is to enjoy the scenery and have a light lunch and be home the same day. The first few miles, I can feel she's really stiff and has a death grip around my waist. She eventually starts to relax a little and eases off on her grip a little allowing me to breathe easier.

After about 15 minutes into the ride, I can feel her start to move around a little behind me. I'm wondering if maybe she is starting to get a little excited. This makes me start to get excited and my cock starts to grow. After a few more minutes, I am fully erect and I have to reach down and adjust the position of my hard on. The farther we go, the more she is squirming around. Her hands are around my waist, and as she is squirming around, her hands are brushing against my cock through my pants. I wonder if she can feel it. At about the halfway point to the cabin, I pull over and ask her if she needs to get off and stretch her legs.

Her face looks a little flush. I ask if she is doing okay. She said "I just need a little break. This is more exciting than I expected."

I helped her off and we walked around a little bit to get the blood circulating again. With her jeans on, it was hard to tell, but I think I saw a hint of wetness in her crotch. I know my bulge had to be visible, and wondered if she noticed. She asked how much farther, and I said about 40 minutes. She said she was ready, so I helped her back on to the bike. As I did I placed my hands around her waist to help balance her. As she went to sit down, I let my hands slide down and cupped her ass for a second. I could hear her inhale as I touched her ass.

We are back on the road again, my cock is still hard at the thoughts of what might lie ahead. Kay is squirming again and her hands are touching my cock again with every bump in the road. She adjusts her position of where she is holding on around my waist. Now her hands are resting against my hard cock. I can feel her breasts pressed against my back. After a few miles, her fingers start to trace the outline of my cock, brushing up and down the length. Her hips are moving involuntary grinding against me and the seat. I am getting more excited. It's getting difficult to concentrate on the road.

We make the turn off the blacktop and onto the gravel road. Only 4 more miles to the cabin. The gravel road just adds to the vibration. I pulled into the parking area at the cabin and shut off the bike. I put down the kick stand and crawled off. It's difficult to get off a bike with a throbbing erection. I help her off the bike and now her crotch is very visibly wet. We take our helmets off. Her face is more red than before. She says, "This is so embarrassing. I can't take it anymore. I need to cum. Please, you need to help me."

I unlock the door and we step inside. We take off our boots and coats. We are stripping of clothes and throwing them on the couch. I lift off her shirt and remove her bra, and see her tits fully exposed for the first time. They look good for her age. A little sag, but natural. Probably a 34 or 35 C cup. Here areolas are the size of a quarter, and her nipples stick out and are hard. I lean down and take a nipple into my mouth.

She says, "No time for that now, I need your cock in me now."

We stripped down to nothing. She has a nice untrimmed, but not outrageously hairy pussy. There is a mixture of gray and black curly pubic hair. I bent her over the poker table and slid my cock up and down her crack, coating it with her juices. I put the head at her entrance as she pushed back trying to get me inside of her quicker. I held her waist as I slid inside her. She moaned out loud as my body touched her hips as I slid my hard cock fully into her. I paused and she moved, trying to get me to start to move inside of her. I pulled back then pushed back inside of her again. Her tits were swaying and brushing her nipples across the poker table.

She said, "So long, it's been so long. Fuck me, Fuck me."

I started thrusting faster, the sound of my skin slapping against her ass filled the room. Her body started to tense and I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock as she started to cum. I could feel the fluids making my cock wetter and wetter. As her orgasm subsided, I pulled out and rolled her onto her back on the poker table. I sat down on the nearest chair and scooted up between her legs and brought my mouth down to taste her. I lapped up the juices around her pussy, avoiding touching her pussy directly. I took her right nipple between my thumb and finger and gently pulled on it as I brushed my tongue across her pussy lips for the first time. She grabbed my head and pulled my face tighter against her pussy. I plunged my tongue inside of her, brushing against her clit. She was moaning out loud as she held onto my head. Her body started to quiver as she had another orgasm. I gently sucked on her clit as the waves washed over her.

She released her grip on my head and I gave her a last kiss on her pussy before standing from the chair. I took her hands in mine and pulled her up to the sitting position. I leaned in and pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her. Our tongues touching, her tasting her own juices from my lips and mouth.

I said, "Come with me to the bedroom. I need to cum. I want to be inside of you again."

We walked to the bedroom. I laid her down and took a minute to admire her laying there naked and exposed with spread legs. I crawled in between her legs and placed the head of my cock at her entrance. I pressed the head against her damp folds. She closed her eyes as I slowly pressed inside of her. I watched my cock slowly disappear until I was completely inside of her. I enjoyed the feeling for a few seconds before starting to withdraw. I slowly pulled out until the head was just barely outside of her before sliding back in. I started thrusting harder. My balls were hitting her ass with each thrust. I could feel that I was about to cum and I slid all the way inside of her and unloaded wave after wave deep in her pussy.

I stayed inside of her and she opened her eyes and we kissed. My cock started to soften inside of her. I pulled out and I straddled her and moved my cock to her lips. She took me in her mouth and gently sucked on me, cleaning off both of our fluids. That turned me on, and I immediately started to get hard again. My wife would never take me in her mouth after I have been inside of her. When I was fully hard again, I asked her if she could go again. She let my cock pop out of her mouth and said, "I want to ride you this time."

I rolled on to my back and she straddled me, facing me. She reached down and gripped my cock, guiding it into her pussy. It was extremely wet with her fluids and my cum still inside of her. I could hear the squishing sounds as her pussy slid up and down my cock. She went slowly, sliding up until just the head of my cock was inside of her, and then down until her pussy lips hit the base of my cock. I held her ass cheeks in my hands as she rode me. I could see the mixture of my cum and her fluids as she would rise up each time. I took my hands off her ass and started rolling her nipples between my thumb and fingers and gently pulled on them. They were extremely hard. My thrusts met hers and she slammed down all the way and I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock as she came again. That sent me over the edge and I unloaded inside of her yet again.

She collapsed into my arms and we lay there holding each other. While laying there, I realized I had not turned off the security cameras, and everything was recorded from the moment we entered the cabin. I made a mental note to save the video for later viewing.

I may write another chapter concluding the ride home.