Good Vibrations Day 02-03

Story Info
The week of vibrations continue.
5.2k words
4.13
9.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday

Tom had set his alarm an hour early. As he awoke, he looked over at his beautiful wife still sleeping. Heather always slept nude from the waist down which aloud Tom to start his day off right.

He gets out of the bed and quietly walks around to her side. Reaching under the covers he gently touches her leg and starts to run his hand up the inside of her thigh. After so many orgasms the day before Heather was exhausted, she was also extremely horny.

Her legs naturally spread apart as Tom's hand reached her already soaked cunt. She moans and raises her hips to give him full access. Eyes still closed, her hands run up under her shirt to start playing with her sensitive nipples and tits.

Tom starts by slowly dipping his middle and ring finger just inside to get them wet so he can pull them out and circle her clit. Heather's big round breast start to heave up and down as her breathing becomes very deep.

Tom pushes the covers to the side and raises one leg so he can get his face to her sweet pussy. As he starts to circle her clit with his tongue, he inserts his 2 fingers into her hungry pussy. She moans and raises her hips as she has moved one hand off her tits to take a handful of Tom's hair.

Still having her eyes closed, Tom begins to wonder if she is gonna sleep through the whole thing or wake up. Either way he is enjoying the taste of her sweet honey pot. Her breathing now increasing rapidly, she can feel the pressure start to build inside her. She moans as she is pulling his head into her cunt as she is raising her hips to meet his lips.

She starts to mumble, and Tom tries desperately to hear what she is saying. She has always had sex dreams and sometimes calls out names during these dreams. No luck for Tom today, Heather's legs have clamped down on the side of his head acting like earmuffs keeping him from understanding what she was moaning.

The building pressure inside her finally explodes from deep within her pussy. Her hips thrusting up and down as Tom wraps one arm around her pelvis to hold her still while he increases the pace of his tongue on her clit. Her hand continues to squeeze her tit while pinching her nipple between her pointer and middle finger.

Tom continues the attack on her clit as waves roll over her and she becomes extremely sensitive. She opens her eyes looking at him, as he is looking up at her, while she is trying to push his head away. She pleaded with him to stop; she started begging him to give her his dick, stating that she needed to feel it throb inside her as he fills her up.

Tom finally releases his grip on her hips and starts to crawl up in the bed. Heather reaches down grabbing his already throbbing cock and holding the tip at the entrance to her sex. She rubs the head up and down her slit as Tom pushes a little pressure into her. Once lined up she pulls her knees up high raising her pelvis taking the head of his dick into her. This signals Tom that she is ready, and he thrust deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

In between her heavy breaths she manages to thank Tom for the wake-up call, Tom pulls her shirt off over her head and lays his weight down on top of her. He is careful not to put to much weight on her as he supports himself with his elbows. He loves the feel of there naked skin touching each other.

He drives himself into her as he kisses her passionately moving his right hand down her side to take a handful of her tight ass in his hand. Heathers legs raise higher, and Tom starts to pound harder. Within minutes, he feels the pressure in his balls begging to be released. Heather tells him to please fill her up. To please give it to her. And with one final hard thrust he does just that.

As they lay there basking in the aftermath of their very powerful orgasms. Tom tells her that she can have a little reprieve from the remote control today while he is at work. In exchange for that she FaceTime him at lunch and put on a show for him with her rabbit vibrator.

She agrees with the terms, Tom's dick now starting to go down slides from her as she confesses her love to him. Tom gets dressed and heads off to work, telling her that she will receive her instructions by 1030 so she will have time to prepare for her lunchtime show.

With all three kids on the bus and off to school Heather heads inside to get herself ready for her day. She gets some coffee and a bagel and sits down to relax a little while waiting for her instructions. Although she is glad to have a reprieve from the U-shaped vibrator today, she did wonder what exactly Tom was going to want from his private show.

Having received her instructions Heather stands in front of the full-length mirror in their bedroom. She is admiring the reflection of her athletic curves in the mirror. She looks at her nylon covered feet looking up to her skinny ankles and muscular calves, her nice sweeping thighs muscles firmly holding the top of her stockings up. Straps run from her stockings across her naked hips to the bottom of her black leather bustier. Her smooth shaved pussy perfectly framed in the center of the straps.

The bustier pulled tight across her flat stomach accentuating her hourglass shape. The top of her bustier holds her firm D cup tits out in front of her without covering them. She has the rabbit suction cupped against the mirror where she will soon be backing herself onto it, in a show for her husband.

She gets the message that he will be calling in just a few minutes, so she gets prepared. She has her iPad set up on the floor so she can FaceTime from there. She has the lube and generously covers the vibrator with it as she gets on her knees. She reaches down to put some lube on her pussy to find that she doesn't need it. She is already soaking wet with anticipation. She wipes her hand on the towel just as the iPad starts to ring.

Answering the iPad, she goes straight to work as per her instructions. Once she sees Tom's face, she pushes herself back onto the vibrator suctioned cupped to the door. Her eyes roll into the back of her head as she turns on the rabbit ears vibrations. She holds herself against it as she stares into Tom's eyes over the iPad. She is grinding her hips as deep as she can on her pink friend, she calls Bob (battery operated boyfriend), and Tom tells her to turn on the cock rotations.

She reaches down and turns on the part that causes the penis portion to make big circles inside her while having these little marble-like balls that rotate. She loves this toy. It has never failed to make her cum, sometimes cumming 2-3 times per session.

Tom safely locked inside his office pulls his dick from his pants and slowly starts to stroke it as he watches this goddess slowly grinding herself on this toy. Heather is now watching his hand slowly cover the length of his shaft from base to tip. She licks her lips as she starts to slowly pull herself off the plastic dick then pushes herself back on it.

From Tom's vantage point he can see her beautiful hazel eyes staring at him, under her face he gets a great view of her bountiful breast swinging back and forth from her own movement. If he looks above her head, he can see down her back to the narrow waist then out wide to her luscious hips. He can see the vibrator plunging in and out from the view of the mirror it is stuck against.

Tom still stroking the length of his fat cock for Heather to watch as her first orgasm is starting to grow inside her. He tells her to turn up the speed of both the rotation of the shaft as well as the vibration of the rabbit ears on her clit. She does as ask, and her orgasm explodes. She breathes deeply and her hips are gyrating on the plastic cock against the mirror.

She turns the vibration and rotation off as Tom instructed and continues to rock back and forth on the plastic cock. Tom tells her to sit up a little and arch her back so he can see the whole outfit while she starts to slam herself back onto the toy. She begs him to stand so she can better see his cock while he continues to watch her ass almost smacking the mirror, she is fucking herself hard now as her second orgasm approaches.

She turns the vibration and rotation back on as she holds herself upright with her back arched so much that her hips almost make a 90 degree turn to allow the toy to penetrate her cunt. She holds herself up with one arm and squeezes a tit with the other. She is holding herself still allowing the magical toy to do the job it's made to do.

Tom is enjoying the show, he is also recording it to give himself some jerk off material for later. He continues to slowly stroke his cock, he wants to start beating it fast and hard, but he knows there is more of the show to come.

Heather can hardly breathe at this point. Her arm holding her up is trembling from the pressure. Her tits are aching to have Tom's lips wrapped around her nipples, sucking, and biting them. The pressure from her pussy as it gets thoroughly reamed by the rotating penis is building and she can not stop the eruption that is about to happen. Suddenly it all starts explodes from deep within. She collapses to the floor as she struggles to keep herself impaled on the vibrator as it continues to rotor rooter her sweet tight swelling cunt. Wave after wave washes over her as she is having one long continuous orgasm.

Tom is about to bust, and he grabs his dick tight at the base and squeezes with all his might. This method has allowed him to hold off his nut before and it works again now. Heather now completely spent collapses forward off the toy as it stays attached to the mirror. She has one more task left to complete.

They have made a clone of Tom's dick from a kit they had bought at the sex shop. They often use this when they are pretending to have a three way. Heather must sit it on the floor and ride it to orgasm.

She places the plastic clone down on the floor riding purposes. She places the iPad up on a side table and turns around to straddle the 8-inch plastic dildo. This view allows Tom to watch her tight ass bounce on the dick as well as look into the mirror to see her entire front side.

Her cunt is swollen and starting to get sore from all the fun, so as she lowers herself on the clone dildo, it hurts a little and her pussy is much tighter than usual. She gasps as it slowly inch by inch begins to fill her. About halfway down and the familiarity with the size and shape begins to cause her orgasm to build.

As she reaches the halfway point she stops and raises back up. Tom's penis curves upward like it was made to hit her g-spot just right. She likes to ride high on his cock to keep the pressure of his mushroom shaped head in just the right spot. She is reaching forward leaning against the door with both arms.

Tom tells her that he is getting ready to cum, and this causes Heather to start with her hip action up and down that Tom loves when she is riding him. Her hips are moving so fast as she takes the whole length of the dildo in and out on each stroke. Her ass is clapping together with the movement. Tom standing, as he is ferociously stroking his cock for Heather to see.

As Heather starts to scream with her third orgasm in less than an hour Tom explodes into a handful of paper towels. Heather collapses onto the floor as the after shocks of her orgasm continue to send spasms through out her body causing her hips to continue to jolt up and down.

This was the exact seen that Tom always wanted to watch and it took a bet to get her to do it. Tom told her to get a nap because he had plans for this evening and she could leave the remote-control vibrator out for the rest of the day.

That evening came and once home Heather came running up to give Tom a warm embrace. She told him that was the best sex she had never had, and it was super exciting because anyone could've walked into his office at anytime and seen her there on display.

As they went to bed heather offered and of course Tom accepted a blow job. He told her to get the clone dildo out and sit on it as she sucked him off. Tom leaning up on the side of the king size bed while Heather slowly lifts herself up and down on a perfect clone of the very dick she is sucking.

Tom talks dirty to her as she takes him from both ends. He tells her to suck that cock like she is a cum hungry slut. He asks her if she likes taking a cock in her pussy as she sucks him off. All the dirty talk makes Heather work harder to get them both off. The thought of a threesome has crossed both their minds, and this was a good compromise.

Heather started to bounce harder as her still swollen pussy starts to grip the dildo harder. She is gagging on Tom's dick as he has a handful of hair guiding her pace. She drives her hips forward as she cums all over the plastic cock and the floor just as Tom fills her mouth to overflowing with his seed.

Wednesday

As Heather wakes up Tom has already left for work. As she walks into the bathroom, she removes her night shirt. Standing in front of the mirror she admires her body that she works so hard to maintain, then laughs as she sees how wild her hair looks. She notices the purple vibrator she has been wearing this week with a note under it. Tom's note reminds her of the bet and informs her that he will be extremely busy today and he can't promise when or even if he will set it off or how long or intense it will be.

She inserts her toy and starts to brush her hair. Looking down on it she is reminded of some skimpy bathing suits she has seen in some magazines. She almost wishes she could set it off herself because she is extremely horny this morning. She had another sex dream last night. Although she wakes up not always recalling whom they were with she can recall all the details and last nights dream left her wanting Tom's big fat cock this morning.

She thought maybe she could get the clone and fuck herself silly before Tom had time to realize. She even thought that if she did it in the bathroom, he wouldn't be able to see.

She grabs the fake cock and returns to the bathroom. She removes the vibrator and suctions the clone dick to the closed toilet seat. Straddling the seat, she lowers herself on the plastic dick. Her pussy is so wet she slides it all the way in, with ease. She sits all the way down on the balls of the cloned cock think just how perfect of a copy this is to Tom's hard dick. If it could only be warmed up to body temperature, she might not be able to tell the difference.

She starts making circles with her hips, causing the clone to rotate the same way the rabbit does inside her. She has really come to love that motion and her favorite position lately has been bent over the side of the bed rotating her hips on Tom's real dick as he slowly moves in and out of her.

She starts to feel the building pressure inside her. She is recalling the dream she had last night. It was a dream of two men, all three of them on their knees. She was taking one in her pussy from behind, she could see this guy's face but didn't know who he was. His cock was a couple inches shorter than Tom's but slightly fatter. He was stretching her out as he slammed hard into her. This stranger was not being gentle or loving with her. He was fucking her as though she owed him something and he was taking it out on her cunt.

The guy in front of her was clearly an old friend of hers. He was being much nicer to her but still feeding her his cock. He sat back on his heels allowing Heather to hold his thighs as she sucked his average size dick in and out of her mouth with each forceful stroke of the stranger behind her.

By this time, she was gasping for air as she slammed herself up and down on the cloned cock stuck to the toilet seat. Her orgasm overtakes her as she sits all the way on it and gyrates her hips back and forth. Waves of pleasure overtake her as a feeling of guilt reaches her, why wasn't her husband participating in that dream. He was in the dream but just sitting quietly recording the events on camera.

Who was this stranger and why was she sucking off an old boyfriend in her dreams. She would never cheat on Tom. She loves him and he satisfies her in every single way. Lord, know she doesn't need a bigger dick, she can barely handle Tom's as it is. She knows Tom gets off more on watching her cum than even his own orgasm. Therefore, they have talked about threesomes before, but Tom has always said he would be involved. She couldn't understand the dream, the stranger ok, but the ex-boyfriend.

She had to get it out of her mind. Time to get the kids ready for school. She inserted her purple vibrator as per the bet and got dressed for the day.

It had been a long boring day. She sat around thinking about her latest dream and wondering why Tom hadn't set off her vibrator. She began to think she must have talked in her sleep last night. She has done that before, maybe she called out the name of her ex while Tom was lying next to her. Was he mad, upset, hurt. She couldn't stand it and she had to know.

It was 2 in the afternoon; she sends Tom a text and gets no reply. After waiting 30 minutes she calls him. When he answers she starts crying and apologizing to him. Tom was shocked. He had no idea what this was all about. Heather tells him about the sex dream and Tom asks if she always remembers them. She has always told him she can't remember them. Sometimes she does she admits to him.

He says he slept right through its last night and didn't hear a thing. He is about to go into a meeting that is gonna last a few hours. Tom reassured her that everything was fine. She asked him to please buzz her vibrator at some point, so she knows everything is ok.

As Tom walks into the meeting, he sets the vibrator to high and activates it. The jolt sent Heather to her knees. He must be mad she thinks. He normally starts it slow and builds up. The vibration on her clit along with the g-spot vibration at the same time cause her to gasp for air. This sudden onslaught has her on her knees in the middle of the living room. She leans forward putting her hands flat on the floor. Her hips grinding in the air as if she was yet again fucking an invisible man.

She continues this motion until her orgasm overtakes her. She collapsed forward, thinking Tom was watching on the camera and he would turn it off any moment. The fact was Tom was in a meeting with upper management and his phone was in the pocket of his lab coat. Therefore, the onslaught on Heather's pussy would continue.

She rolls over onto her back and decides she may as well try to enjoy it and if he is mad then she needs to take her punishment.

She clamps her legs closed tight as her hips move up and down as the sensitivity of her clit being vibrated on starts to turn back to pleasure. She runs her hands up her sides and pulls her shirt up. She starts to squeeze her ample tits, pushing them together as she does.

The vibration doing its magic as Heathers thoughts go back to the dream. She is both excited and confused by the dream. On one hand the handsome stranger causes her pussy to quiver at the thought. She only wishes it was Tom's dick she was sucking in the dream. She hasn't thought of this ex-boyfriend in over 15 years. How does he end up in her dream getting his dick sucked while her husband records and watches.

She puts it out of her mind and replaces him with Tom. So now she is imagining it's Tom's dick gagging her as this handsome stranger fucks her like a 2-dollar whore. She removes her shirt and bra; she is now in full on fantasy land. Her legs still clamped tight together as her hips fuck the air. Her hands roaming all over her tits squeezing tight, pinching her nipples.

In her mind she is still on her knees getting slammed back and forth by this stranger and her husband running the train on her. She takes a finger into her mouth as though it's his dick. The vibrations are causing her to build towards another orgasm. She wants a dick to ram in and out of her like the one in her mind. She removes her pants and panties and is now laying face down on the floor. One hand with fingers in her mouth while the other hand starts shoving two fingers deep into her hungry pussy.

12