Good Wife Meets the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One, I think she meant to send it to me. Two, that place was unkempt and not suitable for us. Three, could you live there and see her everyday knowing exactly what was beneath those clothes?" He then handed her the notebook again and she smiled weakly and nodded her head in agreement.

She really didn't think it was as bad as Jim was making it out to be but after the way she blew-up at him and hit him she wanted to give him a win. "If you want to, we can look at the other two I crossed out in the black part of town." She told him and followed it up with another apology. "Again, I'm so sorry. I know you wouldn't do anything like that. Tell me you forgive me."

"Of course I forgive you honey. I completely understand how that looked and don't even worry about it. I will take you up on those other places though. Give them a call and we will try the one you like best first. Since we are already out, let's do it now." He told her.

She looked at the list and called the first of the two numbers. Jim heard a man answer. He could tell that the man had a deep baritone voice and Erica seemed to react to it right away. Jim almost thought she seemed more docile and compliant when she was talking to him. When she got off the phone, she told him that they had apartments available and that they should come by to take a look. Jim put the address in for the apartment complex and steered the car in that direction. As they traveled on the main road through town, they could see the decay of the haughtier part of town they were used to into the disrepair of the urban part. The people on the streets gradually became less and less white until they noticed that they were the only white people visible in a city block.

Neither Jim or Erica is a racist mind you and they would be quick to tell you that. The fact is that they knew they harbored prejudice and that often steered their decisions. They approached the entrance of the apartments. Jim found a spot in the front of the clubhouse and parked. Erica was slow to get out and looked around to make sure that they were safe before she opened the door. When she finally did get out, her body language showed that she was guarded. Her shoulders were hunched, and she was trying to make herself as small as possible. "You must be the couple I spoke to on the phone a few moments ago!" A booming voice said to them. They looked at the entrance to the clubhouse and saw a man with a friendly smile. He was well over six feet tall and seemed to tower above the both of them. His barrel chest stretched his polo shirt tight then it seemed to form around the pooch of a belly he had. When they looked at him, they noticed that the sun seemed to reflect like a mirror on the top of his bald head. "Names Rocky, I take care of the things around her that need takin' care of. If ya know what I mean." He said as he shook Jim's hand and winked like they were old acquaintances.

He then turned and tried to shake Erica's hand and when she put her hand in his it looked like it swallowed it entirely. Seeing them stand next to each other Jim thought they looked like completely different species. The pure size of Rocky compared to the daintiness of Erica was amazing. Rocky laughed at her dainty hand and then held out a set of keys. "Here's the keys for the apartment that available. If you like it come on back and we can talk about it." He said and after Erica took the keys from him and the directions on how to get there, they were off and on their way. Jim saw the direction they needed to head and headed that way. Erica hesitated for a moment. She tried to take the whole environment in. The grass seemed well tended and the buildings all seemed well maintained and new. When she looked back to the clubhouse, she caught Rocky looking out at her and she noticed that his hand was just below the edge of the window, but it looked like he was rubbing something. When she looked at him, he was licking his lips and when their eyes met, he lifted his meaty paw and waved at her. She turned and hurried to catch up to Jim.

Jim and Erica talked about the apartments and about how nice it was. Both of them surprised at how nice it was. The apartment was another ground floor apartment which was fine with them. They didn't want to carry their stuff up and to many stairs anyway. When they entered the apartment, it was large and spacious. The two bedrooms both seemed like Master Suites with their own connected bathrooms as well as a half-bath in the living spaces. The kitchen was fully updated, and it was more than they expected to get. Without a word between them they knew what the other was thinking and as they left and returned to the clubhouse, they were ready. Rocky was waiting for them in his office. When they walked through his door, he had two pens out and the contract for the lease all ready.

"Looks like you had us pegged from the start huh?" Jim said jokingly.

"I know a new tenant when I see one." He said.

"When can we move in?" Erica asked.

"Today if you want. Just finish signing here and here and we are officially neighbors." Rocky told them as he watched them finish signing the paperwork.

"What do you mean neighbors?" They asked in almost unison.

"I live right upstairs from you. Me and the maintenance tech are roommates which is good for you because we aren't ever around the apartment because we both work too much. We also don't party like some of the others in here and if you need a hand or four, we are right upstairs." He said in an explanatory manner.

Jim wrote a check for the first and last month's rent then handed it to him. In return Rocky handed them a set of keys and congratulated them before walking them out of the office.

On the way home they were happy. They now had a place to move to and weren't going to be homeless when Escrow closed on their house. "We should start moving stuff over immediately." Erica said as she sat in the passenger seat. Jim could see her excitement and it seemed to him that it took all of her willpower not to bounce out of the car. When they got home Jim and Erica walked into their home and now that they had a place they could move to, their current home began feeling alien. Jim was already tired from the day and since they had been out since lunch and it was now getting dark, he just wanted to rest. Erica on the other hand seemed even more invigorated. "I can't believe I almost didn't give that place a chance. Thank you for making us go. It's perfect." She told him.

Jim just made room on the couch after clearing some half-packed boxes and books off a cushion and sat down. He turned on the TV and started looking for what to watch. "What's for dinner Hun?" He asked her without acknowledging what she had said.

"I'm too excited to even think about dinner. We have a new place that we can decorate and *Christen*" she said as she made air quotes with her hands. She moved to Jim sitting on the couch and straddled his legs. Jim felt her pants stretch across his lap and her breasts rested directly in front of him. "Plus, Rocky seemed really nice. His voice is so soothing. I almost felt like I was being hypnotized." She told him as she ran her hands up and down his chest.

Jim lifted the shirt she was wearing over her head and dropped it on the floor. Her long nipples pointed at him in anticipation of what was to come. Jim leaned forward and took a nipple in her mouth and sucked on it as she reached down between them to unbutton his pants and take down the zipper. Without taking her nipple from his lips he reached down and pushed his pants as far down as they would go. Erica looked down and saw that Jim was already fully erect. She knew that she didn't marry him for his prowess at sex but sometimes when they made love and she saw his small dick she wondered how a larger chalice would feel pushing into her. She reached down and began stroking his thin dick.

She could see that he was already near to an orgasm and she felt that she needed to hurry up on the action or she wouldn't get anything. She quickly stood up and pulled her pants down to the floor then turned and faced her ass toward Jim. While backing up she reached for him as she sat down and with her other hand, she pulled the thong she was wearing to the side. They were trimmed in pink lace with a soft material inside with a flower design. Jim loved to use them when he jerked off and that was a lot. As she sat on his dick and began her normal small motions up and downs could feel that he was there, but she needed to play with her clit to get near her own climax. "Sorry baby, it's coming already." Jim said quickly.

It seemed to Erica that the longer they were married the quicker of a shot he was becoming. She didn't give up and instead she kept his dick inside of her as it deflated and leaned back to her back was resting on his chest. She began to attack her clit with force and pinched her nipples in turn. He looked over her shoulder to see her pull each extended numb away from her chest and his eyes got big. Jim couldn't remember the last time that she was this tenacious sexually.

Erica was feeling her orgasm approaching and for some reason she kept thinking about Rocky in that window and his voice with its melodic tones telling her 'If you need a hand or four, we are right upstairs.' She let herself cum and then laid-back panting on top of Jim. Once she caught her breath again, she stood up and put her hand between her legs to keep Jim's cum from dripping out of her. Then she reached for a nearby towel they were packing and placed it between her legs.

"How about Pizza for our last night here? The girls at church told me about a new place that just opened up and it's supposed to be really good." Erica said.

"Can you go pick it up and bring it back here?" Jim asked in a pleading manner. He really didn't want to leave the house again that night.

"I'll go pick it up and while I'm out I can drop off our first boxes of stuff. Would that work?" She asked him.

"That's fine. How long do you think you'll be?" He said and looked at her for an answer.

"I dunno, the new place is on the other side of town and the pizza place is a couple minutes from that, so maybe an hour, hour and a half maybe. Have a snack until I get back. Okay?" She answered and Jim nodded. He stood up and kissed Erica lightly on the lips then sat back down on the couch. Erica stretched to the floor and pulled up her pants half way then used the towel to wipe any remaining cum from her pussy and panties before discarding the towel on the floor and pulling her pants up the rest of the way up until she had them tight against her body. She then looked herself over and made sure there were no creases. She then walked to their bedroom where she put on a purple sports bra workout shirt. This ensured that she wouldn't be giving any free shows by accident like in Jim's loose shirt from today.

She then made Jim come into the room and grab a couple of their clothing boxes that they didn't need right now and carry them down with her to the car. Once the boxes were packed in the car they kissed again briefly, and she was on her way.

Jim was happy for the solitude this provided him, and he went and spent some time searching different porn sites. As far as she knew he never looked at this stuff. But truth be told he had fantasies she would never understand.

Erica sang to the music on the radio all the way to their new apartment. By the time she got there it was very dark, but the parking lots and buildings were all lit up. Even at night this place was great. There was more activity around and she noticed some young men she would have categorized as thugs. She parked as close to her new apartment as she could find and got out of her car. "Erica, Is that you? I know I said you could move in today, but I wasn't really expecting you to. Hold on, we'll come down and give you a hand." She looked for the voice and saw that it was the apartment directly about theirs. She noticed Rocky and waved at him with a big smile on her face. He was in the process of standing and tapped the other man on the balcony with him and he stood up as well. In a moment they were walking toward them. From what she saw Rocky's friend was very small. Although compared to Rocky most men are.


"I told ya about him, but this here is my roommate Jerry. Jerry lets help the pretty lady out." He said as an introduction.

"Pleased to meet you Jerry." She said and Jerry only smiled at her and shook her hand. She noticed missing teeth in his smile and a secret in his eyes. She didn't know if that was good or bad for her and that was the first time she was worried here. The men then grabbed the boxes from her car and carried them to the building.

"Tell ya what Erica. How about we keep your boxes in our apartment right now and when you get in tomorrow, we can bring them down to ya. Your place is entirely safe but sometimes with the new tenants moving in, our youth gets a little crazy and likes to play tricks with your stuff. Nothing big and they won't bug you once you're all moved in. I promise." Rocky told her in his smooth voice.

"That's really sweet of you Rocky, Thank you." She said and followed Rocky up the stairs carrying a box. Behind her was Jerry and as she turned to see how far back he was, she caught him staring at her ass. 'I guess that's to be expected. A black man checking out a little white girls' ass. How typical.' She thought as she turned around and continued up the stairs. The entered Rocky's apartment and the men stacked the boxes in front of the couch. Erica put her box along with them and then got ready to leave.

"You want to take a load off and share a beer with your new neighbors?" Jerry finally spoke and he genuinely seemed to mean it.

Erica thought about what was left of her night and realized that it would only consist of sitting on the couch with Jim as he complained about what the Democrats were doing and how Trump at least had us pointed in the right direction for change. "Yeah, I think I will. Need to make the right impression and get some good friends and you both seem like the best." She told them.

Jerry got up and grabbed a longneck bottle out of their refrigerator. When he returned and handed it to her, she looked at the bottle, "Miller? That's funny, we drink the same thing at home sometimes." After she finished her sentence, she lifted the bottle and both men enjoy how her slender pale neck lifted gracefully like a swan and they saw her swallow a few swigs of her beer then bend her neck down. The three of them were still standing and Rocky motioned toward the couch and the three of them sat down together. They were able to make small talk easily and after Erica finished her beer, she had thoughts that it was time to go but Jerry anticipated her needs and had already gotten her another beer as a replacement. She didn't usually drink but this was a special occasion.

She took another drink from the new bottle then sent a text to Jim to let him know that she got held up in traffic on the way to the new place. His response was non-committal and she disregarded it. 'Sometimes' she thought, 'that man can be entirely useless and a waste of space. I love him but why couldn't he care more. He didn't even offer to get the pizza.'

"Would you like some chocolate Erica?" Rocky asked her and held up a package that she wasn't familiar with. She looked at the packaging and read Buddies ChocoLogs. The cartoon character on the package was cute and she liked to try new things and these men were already being so nice to her. She opened the package and took two squares of chocolate and ate them. When she finished them, she thought she noticed an after taste that she wasn't familiar with.

The men both looked at each other and smiled. They knew that between the beers she drank, and the marijuana laced chocolate she just ate, that she would be their plaything in no time. As they settled back on the couch, they started their small-talk again and slowly started to see Erica sink deeper and deeper into the couch. The men used this time to take stock of the boxes they brought in. Erica had done all the labelling and they were, Work Clothes, Bed Sheets, Jim's Clothes, and Personals.

Jerry moved closer to Erica and placed his hand on her knee as she spoke to Rocky. She briefly looked down at his hand on her leg but didn't react and instead she turned back to Rocky like nothing was happening. Jerry started to rub her knee and thigh. Rocky took this time to begin the corruption he was hoping for since she called him. He knew she was a bored white girl from her voice. The fact that she was also trim and tight was even better. He wasn't worried about her stiff lipped husband Jim but right now he wasn't even here. "I tried to tell Jerry how pretty you were, but I couldn't do you justice. Isn't that right Jerry?" He said and brought her attention to Jerry who had moved completely off her knee and was now rubbing the length of her thigh near him.

She looked down, then up at him and he could see the confusion in her eyes as she tried to make sense of his hand. "Sure is, you are one of the prettiest white girls I've seen around her. And your outfit is slammin'. These pants are real soft. What are they made of?" He asked her.

"Most of it is a nylon I think but the cloth between my legs feels a little different and stretches more, so I think that's something else." She said then opened her legs slightly more.

"That sounds nice. Mind if I feel them?" Rocky asked her.

She moved the leg not being rubbed by Jerry toward Rocky and this caused her legs to open wider. They now had a great view between Erica's legs. Her arms laid lazily at her sides as Rocky approached her. She looked at him with glassy eyes and he reached out his meaty paw. When he placed it on the inside of her knee she breathed in sharply. "Did I hurt you?" He asked her.

"No, I was just startled how big your hand is." she said.

"Then you will be really startled when you see my cock." He said then followed that with a laugh that seemed to start deep in his body and resonate on the way out.

Erica laughed along with them and Jerry followed suit as well. "I've heard that black guys were bigger but I'm sure that's just a wives tale." She said as she glanced down at the crotch of his pants.

"Oh, so you wives like to talk about our big black cocks at your fancy church lunches huh?" Rocky asked her smiling.

"Nooo, those stuffy bitches only complain about all the corruption around us and how our way of life is under attack. I meant that it's an urban legend. Even if you were bigger it's not like you would be a lot bigger." She said while gesturing in a way as to say not a real thing.

Rocky slowly slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, "Jerry you were right, this material is nice." He commented as he kept moving up. Erica understood where his hand was going and moved her hands down. Her reflexes were slow, and they ended up landing on Rocky's hands as they reached the crotch of her pants.

"That's a no-no mister." She said unconvincingly.

"You said it was a different material and so I wanted to see what you meant. So far it feels the same." He told her as he slowly started to explore her pants with two of his meaty fingers. He could feel the heat building between her legs, and she held onto his hand tighter and her head rolled back as he put just the right amount of pressure on her sensitive clit.

"Oh My God, what is wrong with me?" She asked Jerry.

"Bitch you high as a kite. You ate two squares of Hydro-Chocolate." He told her.

"Huh?" Was all she could muster.

"You ate chocolate laced with marijuana." Rocky told her. "Now you lost your inhibitions that kept your strait-laced white girl persona, and clearly what's coming out is that of a huge slut." Rocky told her as he removed his hand from her lap. Erica kept her hands gripped to Rocky's as he lifted it up and pressed it against her belly then slowly moved it down until she felt his hand move inside her pants.