Good Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers

The men, who had already positioned themselves around the couch, laughed heartily; Frank once more spread Connie's legs wide from the ankles, someone slapped her with all his might on the pussy. She writhed; as soon as she tried to reach down to her pussy, her arms were grabbed.

Frank climbed on the couch, still holding on to Connie's ankles; he repositioned her body, lifting her ass high, while others made sure her head was hanging downwards from the couch's edge.

Someone kneeled in front of her and shoved his dick in her mouth; Frank laughed, then, without any foreplay, penetrated her ass, balls deep.

Connie's eyes bulged, as soon as her ass was stuffed.

"She took it all in, without even some spit," Frank informed the room. "That's one used-up whore we have here, gentlemen!"

Connie's ankles were on her ears, her ass pointing skywards; Frank kept on fucking her in the piledriver position, continuously slapping her ass cheeks and thighs; she had two cocks in her mouth and the couch dented from the weight of another man climbing atop of her.

Her pussy was now also being fucked, four cocks inside of her, and she had a cock in each hand, too. Her body had been twisted and turned to their sick whims, her limbs were growing numb, and yet, her pussy was soaked; she was being used and abused, tears streamed down her eyes, she was gagging, choking, and stuffed, and she didn't want it to stop.

"Alright, I think the couch's not going to hold us much longer like this," Frank noted. He pulled out of her ass, climbed down; so did the man fucking Connie's pussy.

"Turn her around," Frank instructed.

The guys in her mouth pulled out, grabbed her by the waist, and spun her over; she was put on her knees on the couch, her chin resting on the couch's back. It took mere seconds for one of the guys that had done the repositioning to penetrate her pussy; he began fucking away with long, hard thrusts.

Connie bit her lower lip, drawing droplets of blood; two guys stood in front of her face, she opened her mouth immediately and welcomed them in. Someone slithered underneath her, bit her nipples and fondled her breasts; she grunted, when a second cock entered her cunt, spreading her even wider.

She twisted and twitched, writhing under the expansion of her vagina, but, there was nowhere to go, nothing to do. Gradually, she was able to accommodate both cocks and her toes curled, as they both fucked her rhythmically, working as one extra-thick cock.

"Damn it, guys," Frank howled, "she's fucking enjoying herself! The fucking bitch loves it!"

Someone climbed on the couch, behind Connie; it was getting crowded behind her, but, she was too occupied to pay any attention—her mouth being violated by two cocks, like her cunt. She moaned, when a thick, long cock entered her asshole, and immediately started banging her away.

"Fuck that loose ass good, man," one of the guys fucking her pussy said, "you're making her cunt even wetter and tighter."

Connie kept on sucking, being drilled airtight, her body shaking under the rough thrusts. Connie's eyes popped wide open and she let out a loud scream, when the cock in her ass was pulled out and found its way inside her pussy, gliding between the other two.

She writhed from the mass of dick inside her cunt, stretching her out far too wide; yet, she did not beg them to stop, to pull out. A cock was stuffed in her mouth, she gagged on it, more tears welled down her eyes.

"Dude," Frank spoke to Carlos in a low whisper, "you better join in; you don't want to ruin it for us."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Carlos rebuked angrily, his gaze helplessly fixed on the acts of degradation.

"Our generous employer might not appreciate the fact you're not there with the others."

"Nine guys are having their way with her; why would he care about the tenth?"

"You never fucking know," Frank scolded him sternly. "Whip your fucking cock out and go there; at the very least, have her suck on it for a while. It's not like it'd be the first time," he pushed him forcefully forth.

Carlos drew a deep breath and watched as Frank sauntered back to the couch and fondled Connie's breasts, twisting her nipples hard until she squirmed. Carlos walked over there, too, blood pumping through his veins, and stood by the others, clueless as to what to do with himself.

Someone had shoved three fingers inside Connie's asshole, slowly working his whole fist in; her toes had curled, her legs grown numb, her mind overflowed with pure thrill. One of the guys pulled out of her pussy, suddenly she felt empty, wished for a replacement.

Instead, the other two pulled out too; she kept on sucking on two cocks, with another one being slapped, hard, on her head, face, and back; her ass fisted brutally, more fingers were inserted, she was being stretched out and her moans of pleasure increased in both volume and intensity.

Carlos slithered under her shaking body, took her breasts in his hands, squeezed and twisted them; he guided his cock inside of her, it felt nothing like the previous time. She had already been loosened up, he went balls-deep far too easily; she still grunted on the cocks brutalizing her throat, as two fists were inside her ass.

Her screams were muffled by the cocks stuffing her mouth, as she climaxed and sprayed Carlos' cock with her juices; he squeezed her breasts harder, when he felt her contractions and spasms, almost climaxing himself. Quickly, someone else climbed behind her, a second cock was driven inside her cunt.

Carlos was about to protest, when he felt the second man rubbing up against him, thrusting harder than him; in the end, he remained passive, constantly reminding himself the reason he was doing all this, the noble purpose towards which he worked.

Connie gasped, when both arms were pulled out of her ass, leaving her wide gaped; yet, her only thought was to beg for more, she now desperately craved to be filled airtight, nothing else worked, as her body trembled once more, another climax numbing her mind and body, leaving her hungry for round three.

Hands and cocks surrounded her, someone penetrated her ass hard, balls slapping on her brutalized pussy; others pulled out of her cunt, only to be replaced by new cocks. It went on for quite a while, the ten guys taking turns at all her holes, she had been rendered completely helpless and numb, only capable of climaxing and with every orgasm she felt as if she'd pass out.

Abruptly, everyone pulled out of her; she was left on the couch, all holes gaped and dripping, and watched the men simply staring at her, laughingly patting each other on the backs. She gasped and panted, her tongue sticking out of her mouth hungrily, juices still gushing out of her cunt and ass.

Frank grabbed her by the hair, dragged her down from the couch; "on your knees, you insatiable whore," he ordered her. She did as told; "open your fucking mouth wide," Frank slapped her, she obeyed eagerly.

All ten guys formed a circle around her, once more slapping their cocks on her face, on her protruding tongue, on her breasts. They were all jerking off, grunting heavily; she welcomed each cock in her mouth, rubbing and squeezing balls right and left, all the while sporting a wide, stupefied smile.

Frank was the first to shoot his load all over her face; his knees buckled, he sighed heavily, then pulled his pants up and took a step back. The rest followed his lead quickly, streams of hot sperm covering her face, chest, tongue.

Connie fingered herself hard, reaching another climax as she got drenched in cum; she tasted the thick, salty spunk, swallowed all drops that landed in her mouth.

"All right, time's almost up," Carlos said, nervously looking at his watch. "We got to go!"

"What about the slut?" Frank asked.

"We're done here, man," Carlos said. "We have to go."

"Alright, fine..." Frank sighed; then, he picked Connie up over his shoulder.

"What the fuck?" Carlos protested.

"Just putting the final touches to our little masterpiece, man. Stop worrying so much!"

They all rushed to the gate; it was still unlocked, and unguarded. The eight nameless men got into the back of the van hurriedly, completely satisfied, yet with fear now swarming their hearts.

Frank had carried Connie up to the gate; he dropped her naked, cum-covered body right outside the gate.

"All right, whore," he patted her head, "that's your rightful place. On the street, looking like this. Trust me, if we had the time, I'd have taken you to a more crowded place, so you could be fucked some more, but..." he shrugged and sighed.

"Can we go now?" Carlos said anxiously, constantly checking his watch.

"Yes, yes...Jesus, man, you've got to learn how to relax!"

They hopped in the front seats of the van and sped into the night.

Connie got to her knees and watched the black van drive away. She was panting heavily, semen dripping off her chin and down to her breasts. She pulled her hair back, too satisfied to bother with the implications of where she was at; besides, at the moment, it did not even seem suspicious to her that the guards were AWOL.

Suddenly, the two heavily-armed guards appeared from seemingly nowhere, and laughed at her.

"Wow," one of them said to the other, "I knew she was a slut, but...not like that. Look at her. All used up and still ready for more."

"Well," the other responded, "we could..."

Connie's eyes brightened up, when the guards unzipped their pants.

* * * *

Early next morning, Carlos was sitting on his couch, holding the brown envelope reverently (and with some repulsion in his heart); Mr. Kesling had been satisfied with their work, even though he knew (having watched everything through the CCTV installed in his mansion) that his wife had enjoyed herself far more than he had wanted her to.

He had, however, liked Frank's initiative to leave her outside the gate; the guards had taken their turn with her, then left her by the pool, where Rachel found her the following morning sleeping, covered in dried cum.

* * * *

Connie woke up on the lounge chair, completely sore and utterly satisfied; the cum from both the intruders and the guards had formed a hard crust on her skin. Rachel had given her quite a few inquiring glances, but, Connie did not give a shit.

She stepped into the shower, scrubbed herself clean; she used the sponge to stimulate her pussy, reaching a climax simply by thinking about the intense night, the way the ten intruders had manhandled her.

Her husband was to come home later in the week; had he seen the action in the CCTV? She knew the answer was yes; did he enjoy it? She didn't know, but, didn't care, either; she had enjoyed it, immensely, and that was all that mattered.

She stepped out of the shower, smelling of soap, and returned to her desk; she called Rachel and asked for a bottle of gin. Rachel immediately brought it, alongside some ice and lemon slices.

Connie drank the first glass down, neat; then, she put some ice, a lemon slice, and poured gin generously. Then, her fingers were placed on the keyboard; instead of her intended masterpiece, she wrote about the previous night.

About a girl getting gangraped by ten intruders and enjoying every second of it, even the way the boldest of them had grabbed her by the hair and slapped her around like a worthless 5-dollar whore.

* * * *

A knock on the door; Frank sauntered in the apartment, a bottle of tequila in his hand.

"Well, I see we got paid, huh?" He motioned to the envelope.

"Yeah," Carlos nodded with a sad smile.

"Why the long face, man?" He unscrewed the bottle and had a long hit.

"Nothing, it's just..."

"Regrets, huh?" Frank sighed. "You'll never fucking learn. So, are we still going to split it equally?"

"That was the idea, right?" Carlos raised his eyebrow. "Ten grand each. It's only fair."

"Alright, alright..." Frank raised his hands in surrender. "Just checking. So, if you want me, I can take the money down to the factory, give the guys their shares."

"It's probably for the best," Carlos agreed; he took ten grand out of the envelope and handed the rest to Frank, whose face immediately lightened up.

"Well, it was great doing business with you, man," he shook Carlos' hand heartily. "And, if anything else comes up, don't hesitate to call, alright? You sure you don't want a snort?"

"No, I'm good," Carlos shook his head with a smile.

"Your loss," Frank shrugged, drank long. "See you!"

"Bye," Carlos closed the door, his eyes darkened, his soul half-dead.

Yet, when he counted the money, a tiny smile broke on his face; he could finally start a new life, with Fiona.

* * * *

Late at night, a violent knock nearly tore down his front door; Carlos, horrified, saw nine furious men standing outside his door.

"What's going on?" He asked through the opening, without removing the chain from the door.

"We're here to get paid, motherfucker," the one nearest to the door said.

"What?!" Carlos gasped. "I gave your share to Frank, to hand it out to you at..."

"Frank's gone, motherfucker," the same man retorted. "He quit his job this morning; we never saw him."

"What? No, that can't be right, that..." Carlos tried to explain, but, it was too late. The man who did the talking kicked the door open, breaking the chain.

Carlos fell back, perplexed, and watched the men storm his apartment; a couple of them stepped on him, purposefully, some kicked him in the legs and torso.

"There it is," the man raised the envelope. "Like Frank promised, a grand each," he took the money out, dealt it to the others. "Here," he threw the rest on Carlos, "your share. You're lucky we're not kicking your ass to a pulp for trying to hustle us, motherfucker."

They left just as quickly as they had come; Carlos remained on the floor, staring at the open door aghast. He collected the money and sat heavily on the couch, finally letting himself go and cried.

However, the money he was left with was enough for a plane ticket; perhaps, though, it would be him that'd board the airplane.

Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers
12