Goodbye Ben

Story Info
Ben gets a shocking email from his girlfriend.
4.1k words
4.27
16.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,986 Followers

Everyone in this story is over 18 years of age.

Ben Carter heard a ping on his phone. He had an email from Jenny. She had been his girlfriend since high school. He hadn't heard from her in several days, but he wasn't worried. They were both busy with school. Their schools were several hundred miles apart so they didn't see each other often, but they talked a lot, texted, and had phone sex when they were alone. An email was unusual. Ben opened it and began to read.

Hi Ben,

I thought about calling, but I don't think I could tell you what I have to tell you over the phone. I've done something terrible and it can't be undone. I know we pledged our eternal love when we left for college, but now I've ruined everything. Believe me when I say I didn't mean for things to happen the way they did.

It began with a blind date last weekend. My roommate Katie set me up with Steve, a fraternity brother of her boyfriend. He didn't have a date for the annual toga party at their fraternity house. Since we did agree to date other people as long as it wasn't serious, I said yes. I thought it would be fun, and it was, at least at first.

We had a good time dancing and hanging out. Then the drinking games began. As you know, I don't hold my alcohol very well. I kept losing and doing shots until I got so dizzy I could barely stand. I needed to lie down. Steve helped me upstairs and let me use his bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

I opened my eyes several hours later. It was dark. Someone was in bed with me. I could feel them pressed against my back with an arm draped over my body. I know this sounds crazy, but I was so drunk I didn't realize where I was and thought it was you. He pulled up my toga and squeezed my tits. A hand slid down my body and into my panties.

You know how much I love being fingered. I spread my legs. His fingertip touched my clit making me go crazy. Then two fingers slipped into my pussy. I gasped and moaned, and was almost there when he pulled them out and rolled me onto my stomach. He yanked down my panties and straddled my thighs. I still thought it was you so I didn't do anything to stop him. Besides, I desperately needed a cock in my pussy.

He slid between my cheeks, parting my folds and pushing into my opening. I screamed when his cock plunged into my steamy cunt. It was huge, stretching me open as it plowed deeper and deeper. Please don't take this the wrong way, but that's when I knew something wasn't right. Your cock had never stretched my pussy like that.

I didn't have time to dwell on it. His cock slammed into me again and again. I screamed when my pussy exploded. I was gasping for air, but he didn't stop. His cock pounded me hard and deep, sending me spinning into a world of unbearable pleasure. I was barely conscious when he grunted and filled my pussy with spurt after spurt of hot cum. It didn't even occur to me that I wasn't on the pill.

He was still inside me when the door to the room opened. I heard other voices but couldn't distinguish who they were. Someone climbed on the bed. The cock in my pussy pulled out. Moments later, another one slid into me from behind. I was too out of it to object. Besides, it felt really good. He fucked me to another orgasm. I could hardly breathe. The whole room felt like it was spinning. He grunted and filled me with a second load of cum.

I was rolled onto my back and spun around until my head hung backwards over the edge of the bed. I opened my eyes and realized the room was filled with naked guys. One of them stepped forward and pushed a really thick cock between my lips and into my mouth. My knees were bent back against my shoulders. Another cock plunged deep into my cum-filled cunt.

It felt like another person had taken control of my body, one who loved what they were doing to me. I choked and gagged on the cock fucking my mouth. Spit ran up my nose and dribbled down my face, smearing my mascara. He pulled out and slapped it across my cheeks, then rammed it down my throat. I had an orgasm and then another.

The guy fucking me grunted and pumped a third load of cum into my pussy. He was replaced by someone else. The cock in my mouth pulled out. Cum exploded from the tip and splashed off my nose and lips. Spurt after spurt splattered my face until it was dripping into my hair. He shoved it back down my throat and squeezed out the last few drops. The guy fucking me grunted and filled my pussy with a fourth load of cum.

By this time, I was in another world. I was laying in a puddle of cum and cunt juice. Someone pulled the toga from my body leaving me naked. Two more cocks were shoved in my mouth and pussy. The guy fucking my pussy pinched my nipples so hard I wanted to scream, but with the cock down my throat it came out as a muffled groan.

The guy fucking my mouth grunted and filled it full of hot cum. I tried to swallow, but much of it seeped from my lips and ran down my face. The cock in my pussy pulled out and splattered cum all over my stomach and tits. Two more cocks slid into my pussy and mouth. I swallowed another load of cum. Moments later, more cum was sprayed across my tits.

I was still in a daze when I felt my body being rolled over. I was propped up on my hands and knees. Someone grabbed my hair, lifted my head, and shoved his cock between my lips. Another person behind me slid his cock between my cheeks. Instead of my pussy, his knob pressed against my sphincter. I was about to get ass fucked for the first time, something you always wanted to do but I never let you.

I winced when his knob punched inside me. The pressure was almost unbearable, but he was well lubricated, and he went slow, pushing his cock into my ass an inch at a time until it was completely buried. The guy fucking my mouth pulled out and splattered my face with cum. It was drooling in strands from my chin and dripping onto the bed.

The cock in my ass began to move in and out. The uncomfortable pressure went away and was replaced by an intensity of pleasure. I never realized ass fucking could feel so good. I'm sorry I never let you do it to me. He went faster and faster, increasing the length of his thrusts until he was fucking my asshole like it was a pussy. I loved it.

I was about to cum when another cock was shoved into my mouth and down my throat. He fucked my face like a madman, making me gag and choke. Spit poured from my lips and dripped from my chin. I felt the cock in my asshole swell. He grunted and thrust it deep inside me. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled my bowels until it was seeping out around his cock. Another one quickly replaced him when he pulled out.

The guy fucking my mouth grabbed my head and rammed his cock down my throat. Cum exploded from his tip, causing me to choke. It came shooting out of my nose and pouring from my lips. Moments later, the cock fucking my asshole sprayed another huge load into my bowels. Two more guys took their place, and then two more.

After that I was dragged across the bed to Steve, my date. He was lying on his back with his huge cock pointing up in the air. I straddled him and lowered my cum-drenched pussy down his length. Someone got behind me and rammed his cock up my ass. I was getting double fucked. The pressure inside me was intense. I came so hard my screams almost shattered the windows.

A third cock slipped between my lips. I wrapped my hand around two more. The guy in my ass pulled out and sprayed cum across my back. He was replaced by one of the cocks I was stroking. The one in my mouth pulled out and splattered my face. Another cock quickly slid between my lips.

You don't need to hear the rest. I fucked over twenty different guys that night, most of them several times. When it was over, cum was dripping from my pussy, oozing out of my ass, and splattered all over my face, hair, tits, stomach, thighs and ass. My knees were so wobbly I could hardly stand. I made it to the bathroom to pee, then collapsed on the floor. When I opened my eyes it was morning.

I made it back to my dorm and slept most of the day. I felt guilty for what I had done, but then I thought, Ben doesn't need to know. Besides, I was drunk. I'll just pretend like it never happened. There was one problem with that. All I have been able to think about is how much I loved getting fucked by all those cocks. Last night, I went back to the fraternity and got fucked senseless. This time I wasn't drunk.

Our time together was special but now it's over. One cock will never be enough for me. I'm so sorry. Goodbye Ben.

Jenny

***********************

Ben finished reading Jenny's message. He was stunned and wanted to be angry. His cock, however, didn't feel any of those emotions. It was hard as a rock. Ben grabbed the framed picture of Jenny's innocent face smiling at him and laid it flat on the desk. He pulled out his cock. Two minutes later he splattered her face with a huge load of cum.

After satisfying the demands of his cock, Ben was able to concentrate on how to respond to Jenny's letter. He decided revenge would be the best medicine. He sat down at the computer to type.

Dear Jenny,

I always knew there was a slut lurking beneath that innocent face of yours. It must run in the family. There are things I never told you, but I see no reason to keep them secret anymore. I was no virgin when you let me pop your cherry on prom night. It was an act. I had been fucking your sister for several months.

It began the night of your eighteenth birthday. I'm sure you remember. We were in the car getting all steamy. I wanted to fuck you for the first time, but you said we had to wait until prom which was a month away. We got into a big argument and you made me take you home. I didn't even get a blowjob.

I was sitting in your driveway fuming when a car pulled up behind me. It was your older sister, Amanda, returning from a date. I watched in the rearview mirror as her head dropped below the dashboard. A few minutes later she sat up wiping her mouth. She got out of the car and her date left. I was about to leave and go home to jerk off when Amanda knocked on my window. I lowered it. She was drunk.

"Shhhhhh..." she said, putting a finger to her lips. "You're not going to tell, are you? Sides, it was just a blowjob."

I was so pissed I blurted out what I was thinking.

"I sure could use one right now. Your fucking sister left me with a big pair of blue balls."

Amanda giggled and climbed in the passenger seat. She took out my rock hard cock and slid her lips down its length. Your sister has a very talented mouth, and my balls were so full of cum I didn't last a minute. I came so hard it felt like I was peeing into her mouth. It leaked from her lips and drooled down her chin.

Amanda sat up and swallowed, then used her finger to scoop up what was on her chin. She kissed me on the cheek and ran into the house. That was the first of many blowjobs I received from your sister. She loved sucking cock as much as you, and frankly was much better at it.

Amanda could make me cum in a matter of minutes or even seconds, which made it easy to do when you weren't looking. Once she even did while I was standing behind the couch and you were watching TV only a few feet away. Amanda was on her knees sucking my cock. You heard me grunt when I came in her mouth and asked if I was okay.

Amanda was also responsible for taking my virginity. One night, we were all in the family room watching a movie with your parents. I had to pee and went to the bathroom. As I was coming out, Amanda pushed me back in and locked the door. She squatted in front of me, pulled down my jeans, and sucked my cock into her mouth.

I was about to cum in her mouth when she pulled away and stood, pushing down her jeans and panties. Amanda bent over the sink. I stared at her creamy white ass cheeks. Even more amazing was her pussy hanging between her thighs like a ripe peach. It was the first real one I had ever seen. My cock twitched.

"Fuck me," she ordered. "It's time you lost your cherry."

I stepped forward and slid my cock between her folds. Amanda reached between her legs and guided it into her opening. When I pushed, I felt the searing heat of her cunt envelop me. Nothing had ever felt so good. I didn't last long. On the fifth thrust, I began spewing cum into her steamy cunt.

"It's not over yet," she said.

Amanda pulled away and turned around to face me. I could see cum oozing out of her pussy and running down her legs. Leaning against the counter, she spread her thighs and guided my cock back into her gooey cunt. I pumped it in and out, making loud squishing sounds with each thrust. She let loose with a string of obscenities.

"Do you like fucking your girlfriend's sister? Do you like the way your cock feels inside my hot cunt? I do. I love it. Make me your dirty little whore. Fuck me like a slut. I want to feel it. I want you to shoot more cum inside me."

She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. Seconds later her pussy exploded. Her body jerked and convulsed in a series of orgasmic spasms. It went on and on, getting renewed strength with each thrust of my cock. Then it happened for the second time in five minutes. I thrust deep and filled her pussy with another load of cum.

After that, I fucked Amanda almost everytime I was at your house. Quickies became our specialty. When you went to pee, Amanda would push down her jeans and bend over. I plunged my cock into her from behind. We could usually finish before we heard the toilet flush. She loved to sit next to you on the couch with my cum oozing out of her pussy and soaking into her panties.

You thought our prom night was special, but it wasn't. While you were at the hairdresser, Amanda and I were in your room on your bed. She gave me the most incredible blowjob and had me cum all over her face. She wiped it off with your prom dress. The we fucked and I came in her pussy. Cum and cunt juice soaked into your sheets.

There is one more thing you should know about me and Amanda. I've been fucking her in the ass, so please don't feel guilty for not doing it with me on our last night together. The thing is, Jenny, Amanda was not the first woman I fucked in the ass. That was your mother. Yes, she's just as much of a slut as you and your sister. Now that we're being honest with each other, I'll tell you all about it.

Last summer, your mother caught me fucking Amanda in your bedroom. She sent Amanda to her room, then closed the door and locked it. I stood there naked with my hard cock poking out from between my thighs and dripping with Amanda's cunt juice. I bent over to pick up my clothes, but she told me to leave them.

"Does Jenny know you're fucking her sister?"

"Uh, no, Mrs. Regner. Look, I'm sorry. I..."

"Shut up. You might have a nice cock, Ben, but do you know anything about giving a woman pleasure? Are my daughters nothing more than a receptacle for your semen?"

I was shocked by what she did next. She removed her top and bra. I found myself staring at the most perfect pair of tits I had ever seen. I mean yours are nice and so are Amanda's, but your mom...wow. It wasn't just her tits either. Her light brown nipples had just the right amount of puff to them. The tips were like an oversized eraser.

"I know I can't stop you from fucking my daughters, but it's important you learn how to give them pleasure. I'm going to teach you. First, I'll show you how to kiss. Come here."

Your mother put her arms around my neck, pressing her naked tits against me. Our lips met. I never knew a kiss could be so passionate. It felt like she was devouring me. I was about to spew cum just from kissing her, and I would have, but she reached down and squeezed my cock so hard only a small dribble oozed out from the tip. She scooped it up with her finger and sucked it into her mouth.

"Not bad," she said. "You'll get better with practice. Now it's time for you to learn the proper way to stimulate my daughter's tits. No more squeezing them like a sponge and slobbering all over the nipples."

We sat on the bed. She moved my hand over her naked breast and guided my fingers across the soft flesh and sensitive nipple, teaching me how to pinch it hard enough to stimulate but not so hard it hurt. Next, your mother walked me through the proper way to kiss, lick and bite her nipples.

"Not bad, Ben. Girls like to be fingered while you suck their nipples. I'm sure your fingers have been inside my daughters' cunts, but I doubt you were giving them the kind of pleasure they deserve."

Your mom stood and removed her jeans and panties. I was still sitting on the bed and staring at her bald pussy. Pink folds peeked out from the gash down the middle of her swollen mound. She grabbed my hand and moved my finger to her clit showing me how to rub and how much pressure to apply.

"Don't be so gentle. Yes, that's it. Now faster. Oh fuck...oooohhhhh..."

Juices oozed from her pussy and trickled down her thighs. Your mother asked me to shove two fingers up her cunt while I continued to rub her clit. I buried them deep and pumped them in and out. She told me where her g-spot was located and helped me find it. Moments later she went off like a keg of dynamite. Cunt juice literally sprayed from her pussy. Some of it landed on my face.

My poor cock was about to explode, but she told me it was going to have to wait. First she was going to teach me to eat pussy, something I had never done with either you or Amanda. Your mother lay back on the bed with her legs propped in the air. She had me study her pussy carefully and pointed out all the essential parts.

Eating pussy is an art, she said, and I needed to become an artist. She taught me different ways to stimulate her pussy and clit with my lips and tongue, how to use my whole face including my nose and chin, and when to use my fingers. She had two orgasms while I was eating her, and made me swallow the juices that gushed out of her cunt.

"Very good, Ben. You deserve a reward before our next lesson."

She leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth. It took about thirty seconds for her lips and tongue to have me spewing like Mt. Etna. Stream after stream of hot, thick cum poured into her mouth. Your mother didn't let a drop escape. She swallowed it all.

The lesson was far from over. She taught me how to stimulate her asshole and how to suck on a woman's toes. She showed me how to fuck her tits and rub her nipples with my cock. We did sixty-nine. She came in my mouth with a finger up her ass. It was time to fuck.

We began with the missionary position. She had her knees against her ears as I drove my cock straight down into her quivering pussy. My balls slapped wetly against her asshole as I pounded into her again and again. Her fingers dug into my ass cheeks, pulling me deeper into her cunt. I was about to cum when she pushed me off her and onto my back.

She straddled my cock and slowly lowered her pussy down my length. Holding me deep, she squeezed her tits and played with her nipples, looking down at me with lust in her eyes. Her pussy was wrapped tightly around my cock, squeezing and milking it without barely moving. It was too much. I thrust into her cunt and pumped it full of hot cum.

Amazingly, I was still hard. I fucked your mother from behind, in the prone position, spooning, standing and facing each other, me holding her in the air while she rode my cock with my finger up her ass. I don't know how many times she came before I finally pumped another load of cum all over her face and tits while she knelt in front of me.

Your mother told me to come back later that week for my next lesson. We went over all the ground we had covered in the previous session. Then she introduced me to ass fucking. She taught me about lubrication, how to use my fingers to stretch the asshole, and how to slowly work my cock deep until she adjusted. Your mom loves having a cock up her ass. I came in it twice that afternoon and a third time on her face.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,986 Followers
12