Goodbye Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karaline
karaline
955 Followers

"We're just trying to make the streets safer for normal people, keep dangerous people off the streets."

"Normal people? I was stuck in that cell in Kilburn for nearly 24 hours. Who was I a danger to?"

"Look I'm not saying we always get everything right. I didn't want to keep you in for that long, the order came from above."

"And you just follow orders do you?"

"Orla."

But she wouldn't looked at him. "I should get going" she said, standing up.

"Let me walk you home."

She bit her lip and frowned.

"Its late, and besides, I already know where you live if that's what you're worried about." He'd said that without thinking. Seemed Orla wasn't the only one who lost her filter after a few pints. He braced himself, convinced he'd irretrievably blown it, but surprisingly, her response was a cross between a laugh and a cough.

"This is so weird." She was shaking her head and smiling.

As they approached the door, Greg rested a hand on the small of Orla's back, to let her know she should go first. His touch was like an electrical charge. It lingered long after he moved his hand away. He fell into step beside her, close but not touching, neither of them spoke.

They made the short journey in silence. It wasn't exactly awkward, but the heat of arousal and the pressure of unspoken attraction lay heavy between them like a large predatory cat, ready to pounce at the first sign of any action. They'd almost reached Orla's door when she spoke. "I'm not a lash you know. I know you think that, but I'm not."

"I know."

She stopped walking and they stood, facing each other, as she frowned up at him.

"You would handle your drink better if you were."

She searched his face, he was about to ask her what she was thinking about, except it was suddenly there was snowing falling. They both looked up. Snowflakes whorled all around them. A million tiny match makers falling from the sky. Orla stuck out her tongue, and caught one on the tip. Greg tried it too. It was surprisingly pleasant.

Snow in May. They both laughed at the irrational British weather.

*

Orla was searching her bag for her keys, when he was suddenly very near, and very real. His body was no more than a hands span away. She could feel the nearness of him crawling across her skin, making the hairs on her neck stand on end. His touch, when it inevitably followed, was gentle, languid, but it seared. Soon she was pressed up against the wall, one of Greg's hands holding her waist, the other cupping her cheek as he kissed her with a kind of brooding focus that made her tremble. She reached up and tangled her fingers in his hair. And she wanted him. Urgently. It no longer mattered who he was, or what he did, or all the things that had passed between them before. There was only this moment, and she had to have him.

He looked down and searched her face for a long moment.

She reached up and pulled his head back down to hers. Pressed her cheek against his "Come inside." she whispered against his ear.

"I shouldn't, I have an early start tomorrow."

"S'okay," she replied. "We'll go straight to bed."

He pulled back and grinned at her. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Plenty, if you come inside."

He groaned

"Is that a yes?"

*

Greg hadn't meant for the evening to end in sex. He'd planned to take it slowly. He hadn't meant to order the food, or buy another round of drinks. He had planned to take her for a quick drink, and ask her out again. Take her out again, somewhere nice, so they could get to know each other properly. He didn't want to push his luck too much this first time, but nothing ever seemed to pan out as he'd intended it to where Orla was involved. When he'd asked about Winston and the subject of his job and reared its ugly head. And he doubted if she would have agreed to see him again if they'd left it there.

Besides, Orla wasn't taking no for an answer. She grinned as she pressed herself up against him, and rubbed against his erection with the palm of her hand. That sealed the deal. His resolve crumbled.

"Okay then"

She pulled him over the threshold. They peeled each others clothes off as they stumbled up the stairs, with no regard for her flatmates, (who were mercifully nowhere to be seen anyway).

They didn't make it to the bed. A fierce overwhelming desire overtook him, the moment they were Inside her room and the door was closed. He pressed her against the wall, and plundered her mouth with desperation and need. The wanton moan she made in response was his undoing and he unbuckled his belt and slid his jeans down just far enough. bracing her against the wall beside the door, he unbuttoned her shorts, and as soon as he could he lifted her onto his hips and plunged into her. The feeling of her, enveloping him with her warm heat. The animalistic sound that issued from her lips as he bottomed out was so gratifying, that he almost came. He stilled, buried deep inside her, and bracing her against the wall with his hips he pulled her top over her head and pushed the straps of her bra down, exposing her breasts. He paused to take in the sight of her. She was perfect, looking at him with those large green eyes, her pink nipples peeking out of the bra, he bent down and pulled one into his mouth.

She pushed back against him with a groan and they began to move again. Frantic, rushed sex, up against the wall in the darkness of her bedroom, lit only by the eery orange glow of the street lights. He held her against the wall by her thighs, she clutched his head with her hands, fisting his hair. Sliding in and out of her, hard and fast. Loving the breathy little sounds she made in response to the sweet friction of each stroke. They kissed, teeth clashing, tongues dancing. She moaned his name into into his mouth.

It occurred to him that perhaps there might be someone on the other side of the wall. He swung her around and walked them both over to the bed. They fell back onto it and rolled over so they were lying side by side. They watched each other for a moment and then both burst into spontaneous laughter at the same time. There was more kissing; ravenous, urgent kissing. They struggled into an upright position, without their lips parting, so he could unbutton his shirt. He wanted to remind himself of the feel of her naked pressed against him. He wasn't disappointed. He let out a moan as he pulled her towards him and revelled in her soft, warm flesh. If her answering groan was anything to go by neither was she.

Standing up, he took the rest his clothes off too. She climbed upright and sat on the bed and watched him as he undid his cuffs. To fill the silence, he asked. "You like what you see"

She sighed melodramatically. "You need to work on your love handles."

He laughed "And you would know all about love handles"

When he was naked he climbed on top of her. They both giggled. He buried his face in her chest. "God you smell amazing."

Laughing she grabbed his face and lifted it to hers so she could press her lips against his.

"Do you have condoms?" She said against his mouth.

He shook his head. Shit, they should stop. In fact, they shouldn't have started in the first place.

"There are some down stairs in the bathroom. I'll get them."

Relief coursed through him. Orla leapt off the bed and just before she opened the door and disappeared through it, she turned and grinned. Greg's heart melted. He could really fall hard for this girl. In fact he might have already.

He waited for her to return, feeling nervous and horny. The seconds stretching, until he heard the rhythm of her footsteps on the stairs. The door swung open and Orla leapt onto the bed beside him, breathless and grinning. His lagging erection returned instantly. He lay back and watched her, kneeling beside him. She struggled with peeling the cellophane wrapper off. Impatiently he took the box out of her hands.

"It'll be quicker if I do it."

Once he'd pulled the condom over his erection he grabbed her waist and lifted her astride him. He lay back and admired her, as she lowered herself down, gloriously slowly. It took all the self control he could muster, to resist the urge to plunge into her. Instead he allowed her control the pace at which they moved.

When finally, he was fully encased, Orla's eyes fell closed, her head fell back, and with her hands pressed against his chest, pinning him to the bed, she started to rock against him, rolling her hips back and forth. His vision was filled with her. The smell of vanilla and nutmeg surrounded him. He reached up and palmed her breasts, relishing in the soft, warmth. Then his hand trailed back down her torso, caressing her lithe curves, until he found her clitoris, and pressed into it firmly with his thumb. In response, she began to move faster, grinding against his hand harder. A surge of delicious pleasure washed over him. Fuck, he'd missed this. He'd missed her.

It was too much, and he didn't want to climax, not yet at least. He gripped her hips and tried to slow her down. It didn't work. Somehow she carried on moving at the same pace. He pulled her from her upright position, sitting astride him. He did it so suddenly that he caught her off guard. She fell forward, landing unceremoniously on his chest. Still she ignored his attempts to slow it down

"What are you trying to do to me?" He growled. She didn't reply, but when she met his frustrated stare, her eyes were dancing.

He rolled them both over. Lying on top, pinning her to the bed, halting the torturous movement of her hips with his weight. Despite her petulant scowl, the mischievous glint was still in her eyes.

Greg was so turned on, he could hardly bare it. He buried his face in her breasts, then lifted his head so he was only just brushing against them with his lips. All the while, still buried deep inside her. She wriggled beneath him, trying to gain enough traction to move again, but he just pinned her to the mattress harder with his hips, as he continued to use his lips tantalisingly gently on her breasts. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. At her answering hiss, he simply laughed.

She grabbed his head, clutching his hair in her hands and pulled, so they were face to face. He kissed her deep and hard, but despite her whimpered protests, it wasn't until he was good and ready, that he began to move again.

Once Greg regained control, their love making become a strange battle, to see who could torment the other the most. Greg was winning. Orla was so responsive and so easy to read that he found he could to bring her to the edge and hold her right on the precipice. Until finally, when she was pleasingly flushed and begging for release, he didn't stop, he carried on, thrusting into her, with long hard aggressive strokes, until she was breathless and panting his name. He moved his hand between them, and found her clitoris and pressed his thumb against it. And that was all it took to tip her over the edge. He was rewarded with the delightful vision of her coming apart beneath him. He gathered her up in his arms, and pressed kiss after kiss on her face, as her orgasm shuddered through her.

He didn't give Orla much time to recover. While the aftershocks of her orgasm where still shuddering through her, he began to move again. Curling his arms around her, he wrapped her even tighter in his embrace, buried his face in her neck and growled possessively as he slid in and out. She clung to him, fisting her fingers in his hair and gasped. Soon she was moving her hips in and out along with his. It didn't take him long to reach his own climax.

Orla sighed, a content and gentle sigh as she burrowed into his side, and rested her head on his shoulder. Greg couldn't remember a time he was this happy. As they lay facing each other, he brushed his fingers along the ledge of her hip, tracing the line of her breast, across his collar bone. While he studied her, images of her face will he lifted her up against the wall and thrust into her.

"I'm sorry about earlier."

She frowned.

"Unprotected sex, it was irresponsible, I shouldn't have..."

Before he had the chance to finish she said. "It takes two to tango. Besides, last time it was you being the sensible one, She bit her lip and frowned. "Protection was the last thing on my mind."

She trailed her fingers through the whorls of dark hair on his chest, and traced his pectoral muscles. "How long have you been a policeman for?"

"Seven years."

"Why did you join the police force?"

He didn't speak for a while. Being reminded of that night, he wasn't even sure anymore. They'd made 100's of arrests that day. Dozens of young, idealistic protesters had been bused to his station, on jumped up charges that were never going to stick. They'd kept them in all weekend, for as long as they were legally allowed, then finally realised them with draconian bail conditions, only to drop the charges months later. It had cost the CPS thousands of pounds and the MET hundreds of man hours; man hours that could have been spent solving real crime.

It was only when Orla leaned over, cupped his face with her hand, and used her thumb to wipe the frown from his forehead that he realised he hadn't replied. "I wanted to make the world a better place I suppose."

He didn't feel any judgement this time, as she waited for him to continue, so he did.

"I probably just watched too many procedural police dramas when I was young. I didn't have a particularly realistic idea of what being a police officer was like. I had this idea that policing would less about dealing with pub brawls and shop lifting, and more about dealing with organised crime. But it that area of policing is hard to break into. It's less about what you know and more about who you know and I'm just not very good at arse kissing.

How about you? How did you end up working at the nature reserve?"

"Oh it was an accident really. I was working for the council, in the environment team. It was a desk job. I knew I wanted to do something more hands on, with kids and sustainability. I met Eleanor and a third sector event and we hit it off. She mentioned the job so I applied. I love it. It's not as well paid, but I hadn't realised how much I would enjoy being outside and close to nature."

I wonder if it's still snowing" She jumped out of bed, and pulled back the curtain. "It is!"

She pushed the window open, and stuck her head out. The gasp of laughter that followed was infectious. Greg got out of bed and came up behind her. Sure enough the snow has settled on the cars and walls and there was a light smattering on the pavements.

"Its freezing Orla" He leaned passed her closed the window, and pulled her away from the window into his arms. Tiny snowflakes, already melting, had settled on her hair. "You're going to catch a cold if you're not careful, come back to bed."

At her wriggling, he loosened his grip, she twisted around and wrapped her arms around his neck and standing on tip toes so she can reach, she rubs her nose against his. "Eskimo kisses!"

She was shivering slightly. He kissed her nose and both her cheeks and her mouth. They crawled back into bed and he pulled the covers over them both and he folded her up in arms.

*

When Orla woke up, Greg was pressed against her back. It was warm, wrapped in his arms, and cosy and safe and familiar. She yawned, and stretched, inadvertently pressing her bottom against his erection. The answering groan made her giggle.

"Morning," he said into her hair.

"What time is it?"

"Early. Quarter to seven. Did you sleep well?"

She nodded. "What time do you have to be at work?"

"Not for a while" He reached down and pressed his hand in between her thighs and moved his fingers in gentle circular motions over her clitoris. She was instantly turned on and ready for more. She parted her legs and arched her back, hoping to impale her self on him. He reached past her to the bedside table and grabbed a condom. She felt bereft when he released her and pulled back to slide it on.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, he rolled her over. So she was lying face down on the bed, her face in the pillows and her hands curled into fists beside her. Straddling her from behind, he pulled her up and pushed her knees apart, moved her hips so they she was at the precise angle he wanted her. For a fleeting moment Orla felt self conscious in that exposed position, her bottom thrust in the air. But need soon over-shadowed it. When the head of Gregs erection rested against her opening, she thought she might spontaneously combust. But he didn't enter her, instead he rubbed the head along her opening, from her clitoris to her perineum and back. She arched again. Shamelessly thrusting further into the air. Her body craving the sensation of him inside her, filling her. With the tips of his fingers, he traced gentle circles across her buttocks. All the while, his cock still rested against her entrance. The only sounds she could produce in response as she writhed and bucked beneath him, in her half asleep state were incoherent moans that died into whimpers.

She wriggled forward, so she could twist around and face him. So she could wrap her legs around him, and make him fill her unattended and now aching centre. But he wouldn't let her turn. He gripped her hips holding her in place, trapping her with his body. She could feel his hot breath against her throat as he chuckled, and finally he complied. Flattening his chest against her back, pinning her to the bed beneath him. Sending warm shivers down her legs. He pressed forward, sliding the very hard, very hot head of his penis along the wet folds, pressing into her centre. She bit her lip and spread her thighs a little wider, opening up beneath him as Greg finally thrust all the way into her.

Again, he was in absolute control of their movements. He moved slowly then faster, bringing her to a peak and when she was about to tip over the edge, he'd slow it down again. Until, she was sobbing and begging him to give her release. He only laughed in response.

Finally he allowed her wriggle around onto her back, so she could see him at last, so she could grab his face in both her hands and kiss him, so she could wrap her legs around his waist and grind against him. He cupped her arse in hands and it was only then he seemed to really let him self go, he plunged into her with wild abandon. His pelvic bone grinding against her clitoris when he buried himself in her over and over they both finally found release. She cried his name as she climaxed around him and Greg collapsed, the weight of him, pinning her to the bed as she caught her breath. It was a wonderful way to wake up.

*

An alert from Gregs mobile phone startled Orla back to the present. Greg glanced at the screen. 'Shit' He jumped out of bed. They must of drifted back to sleep. When she groaned and he leaned over and gave her a rough, passionate kiss on the mouth. He was pulling his jeans on when his phone rang.

"Paul?" He said as soon as he picked up.

He paused, and although Orla could hear an animated voice at the other end, she couldn't make out the words.

Gregs responses were fast and efficient. "Why are we releasing him. He doesn't qualify for bail."

"His solicitor is talking bollocks." He growled. He had his phone propped between his ear and his shoulder as he quickly did the buttons up on his shirt. "Then we need to put in restrictive bail conditions."

"I don't care what Rogers says, I don't want him to be able to come into town.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can"

*

Greg ended the call and looked at Orla. She was frowning. He wished he could give her details of his conversation. She would be fully supportive of the continuing remand of a man who had beaten his girlfriend so badly that she couldn't open her left eye. But it would be a breach of confidentiality, so instead silenced reigned.

karaline
karaline
955 Followers