Goodbye Greenpeace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her feet came off the floor to hook her knees over my shoulders. My neck and upper back took the strain as her hands and strong legs pulled at them, lifting her hips to meet the grinding of my mouth against her sweet pussy.

"Shit! Shit! Sh- grgglemphf" Sandra said from somewhere above me.

I couldn't see anything but her toned stomach and the underside of her tits as she pressed harder and firmer to meet my questing tongue as her pussy seemed to tighten around it and almost suck at it as it plunged and quested, lapping at the fluids that suddenly seemed to pour out to coat my face faster than I could drink them.

"That's right, baby." Michael's voice said. "Cum for us while you suck my cock and he fucks you with his tongue. Cum hard. Cover his face with your pussy slick."

"Pussy slick"? I wondered as I began twisting my head back and forth. What an odd thing for a guy who cleans up "oil slicks" to say. And yet, oddly fitting as I fought to clean up every bit of the juice I was wringing from her with my mouth.

Sandra caught me off guard as she sagged back against the chair. The loss of the strain against my neck and shoulders cause me to jerk back just a little.

Michael grunted as Sandra's knees hooked on my shoulders tugged her with his cock still in her mouth.

Sandra pulled her mouth from him, and let her head sag back against the chair.

"God, that was awesome." Sandra panted. "Every bit as good as I'd imagined. But, I need to get fucked now."

Michael stepped back, his hard cock bouncing just a little with the step. I rocked back on my knees as Sandra took hers from my shoulders and sat up in the chair and then rose to her feet.

Unsure what was happening, I watched Michael's face almost as much as I watched Sandra step lightly to the bed.

"Come here, stud." Sandra said as she laid across the bed.

"Stud"? To whom was she referring, I wondered as I glanced, again, at Michael. Whom did she want to come join her?

Michael answered that question by stepping forward and rounding the bed to the side by her feet. I stood and watched as he knelt on the bed and began walking on his knees up between those thighs I'd just been between.

"Fuck me, Michael." Sandra said, breathily. "Fuck the pussy Calvin got all hot and wet with his mouth."

"Mmmm. Yes, he did, didn't he." Michael said as he rocked his hips forward, sinking his cock into his wife. "He got you so hot and wet, I think he deserves a reward, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah." Sandra said. "Come here, Calvin."

Sandra reached out for me and I stepped forward to meet her hand.

"You won't be needing this anymore." Sandra said, as her hand dropped to my half-forgotten towel. "Mmm. You do like what you see after all, don't you?"

Sandra's hand seemed almost cold as she gripped my swollen cock exposed by the dropped towel. She wiggled a little on the bed, scooting until her head was off the side away from where her husband was between her legs.

As she wriggled, Sandra had pulled at me, leading me by my cock in her hand, around to the side of the bed where her head hung off.

Michael adjusted by walking further onto the bed on his knees and Sandra gasped as he plunged into her once more.

"Fuck my face while Michael fucks my cunt." Sandra panted.

My cock flexed at the language coming out of my dream girl. I was so hard I ached with a stronger need than I'd ever felt, either before or since. Yet, I couldn't bring myself to just thrust into her open mouth and tried to ease forward.

Sandra's hands gripped at my ass, pulling my hips as my cock slipped past her lips. I felt something tight on the head of my cock and saw her throat bulge as her gripping hands pulled me further than I would have.

Michael gave a particularly hard thrust just then and I felt that tightness tighten down even further as Sandra made a gagging noise.

Sandra's hands went from pulling to pushing and I quickly pulled my cock from her throat and mouth.

"Sorry." I said.

"Don't be." Sandra grunted as Michael thrust into her again. "It's just a little too thick. Give it to me again."

I glanced up at Michael a tad embarrassed. What must he think about his wife saying that my cock was too thick? Was there some sort of etiquette here?

"Give it back." Sandra whined from beneath us.

I looked back down to see her tits bouncing in time with Michael's thrusts, but I could only see the underside of her chin when my eyes sought that beautiful face with the bright eyes that had captured my heart so long ago.

Michael grunted and, when I glanced up at him, nodded his head to indicate I should give his wife my cock in her mouth once more.

I let Sandra's grasping hands on my ass guide me as I eased past her suckling lips once again. Michael picked up his pace, driving into Sandra's pussy and pushing her forward to impale her face with my cock once again.

I flinched back as I saw him thrust forward and didn't gag her this time. Michael's eyes were gazing at where his wife's mouth was wrapped around my cock as he thrust faster and faster and harder and harder, grunting with each powerful thrust between Sandra's quivering thighs.

I tried to keep timing my own thrusts so that I was pulling back as he was pressing forward, but Sandra's gripping hands and the quickening pace threw off my own timing until we were thrusting into her at the same time from both ends.

Instead of gagging once more, Sandra began making strange high pitched noises, and I saw the legs Michael held wide in his hands start to tremble and shake.

"Is it as good as you thought?" Michael gasped out as he pounded rhythmically into her pussy. "All those times you fantasized it was Cal's cock instead of my thumb as I fucked you. Is this as good?"

Sandra's hands shoved at my hips and I took the hint, pulling my cock from her mouth.

"Better!" Sandra gasped when the obstruction was removed. "Now, shut up and fuck me!"

I gave in to her clutching hands once more as she grabbed my ass and yanked me closer. Her mouth suckled greedily as my cock reentered her lips while her husband picked up his pace once more.

Michael was thrusting away into his wife's pussy like a jackhammer with beads of sweat forming on his face and chest, shoving her further against me, forcing my cock into her throat.

Sandra's heaving chest bounced in time to her husband's thrusts as her throat bulged around my hard cock as it slipped past the end of her tongue again and again and again.

For my part, the erotic thrill was dampened somewhat as I worried to much about hurting the girl of my dreams and woman of my fantasies as she lie mewling and writhing between her husband and I and missed the opportunity to make the climax that washed over our little group unanimous.

Michael grunted and froze with one last powerful thrust, the deepest yet, into his wife's pussy. Sandra made a sound that might have been a muffled scream as the waves of sound vibrated up the shaft of my cock lodged in her throat. Between that sound and the tremors that shook her long legs in her husband's grasp, I guessed that she must have been wracked by another orgasm.

I, oddly, considering that my long time crush had her mouth and throat wrapped around my cock, wasn't even close.

As Michael fell back on his ankles and his softening dick plopped free of his wife's pussy and he lowered Sandra's legs which had stopped shaking to the bed, I pulled back my still aching cock from her lips and wondered if I'd missed out, if we were done.

Sandra surprised me by pressing her head further between my thighs and giving my balls a quick kiss before she slithered out from under me.

"That was... was..." Sandra beamed at her husband and I and couldn't seem to find the word to finish her sentence.

"Awesome?" Michael asked, smiling at his wife. "Everything you'd dreamed for the last five years?"

"Better." Sandra nodded firmly. "I'd say 'thank you', but I hope like hell we aren't done. And from the look of things, I'd say we aren't."

It's one thing when a woman I am engaged with looks down at my still hard cock that way. That night, I found it is another altogether to have her husband sitting beside her look at it as well.

I didn't, quite, soften. But, I wasn't aching quite as much either when Michael turned his eyes on my swollen member in addition to Sandra's. It sounds odd, in this context, but I was reminded of the way he'd looked at some task I'd done earlier on in my contract. AS if I'd done good. But, not quite as good as he'd expected.

Since I was a little curious as to how I hadn't cum in Sandra's mouth and throat, I might have been reading a little more into that look on Michael's face than was actually there.

"I'd say you still have some work cut out for you." Michael said. "Are you up for it?"

"You even have to ask?" Sandra laughed.

Something about the words and the playful tone reminded me of a similar, if not exact, conversation in... Uzbekistan in 1992?

I'd paused in what I was doing to watch Sandra for a moment as I did, probably too often. Michael had walked up to her and they'd talked briefly. Then, he'd glanced at me and said those same words to both of us. Sandra had said the same thing and laughed the exact same way.

Now, I couldn't help but wonder if that conversation had been just about the task at hand but one of the many cues they claimed I'd missed over the years.

"Hello?" Sandra laughed. "Earth to Cal? It's not cool to let your thoughts wander with a naked woman in the room, you know."

"Sorry." I smiled. "I was just... reminiscing. I am going to miss you."

"We're going to miss you too, brother." Michael said as he turned and leaned back against the headboard. "A lot more than you'll miss being elbow deep in oil, I imagine. But, you aren't gone yet. And, as my wife just pointed out, there is this naked woman in the room."

Sandra was sitting up on the bed, beside her husband looking at me. With the exception that we were all unclothed, I'd lost count of the number of times I'd seen this exact tableau over the years.

Michael, leaning back against some rock or log with his feet probably towards a fire. Sandra sitting beside him, with her arms wrapped around one bent leg while the other was folded beneath it along the ground. Her head would be cocked, looking up at me as I rose to go to my tent.

Usually, the comment that would drive me away from relaxing by the campfire after a long day was something about the fact that we were doing what we were so that our children could have clean air to breath and clean water to drink.

Our children. Their children. The child of the only woman I'd ever truly loved and another man that wasn't me.

I think it would take a stronger man than I not to be driven away by that thought.

Why didn't they have children?

The thought came to me suddenly and I wondered why I hadn't wondered it before. The thought came to me so unexpectedly and so hard that I almost blurted it out loud.

Yet, somehow, I felt it would be a definite violation of whatever unspoken etiquette might exist for an adios fuck-fest with a woman and her husband.

"Hey." Sandra said just then. "What did I say about letting your mind wander with a naked woman in the room? She might get the impression you aren't interested."

I let my eyes wander over Sandra's nude body, letting her see them wander. I'd started to soften as thoughts that had nothing, or perhaps everything, to do with our current situation filled my mind. But, my cock sprang erect once more as I looked at her.

"Oh, I'm interested." I said and licked my lips. "More than interested. So, what's next?"

"Well, I thought I might fuck you." Sandra grinned at me. "What do you think about that?"

I glanced at Michael reclining beside her.

"Don't look at me." Michael shook his head with a smile. "I'm gonna need a minute or two here. So, I'll just watch while Sandra rides you if that's all right."

If watching his wife ride my cock was all right with him, why would I complain?

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this." Sandra said as she uncoiled those long legs and swung them over the edge of the bed to stand beside me.

"Isn't that my line?" I joked as I met her gaze looking slightly down at me.

"It's not a line." Michael said. "She's serious. You really have no idea just how long and how much she has wanted this."

A thousand replies spilled through my mind to that. But what I finally settled for was, "Show me."

Sandra's reply was to sink to her knees. A touch startled, I watched as she turned my body to face her and lowered her mouth to my cock once more.

Sandra's eyes never left my face as she licked my cock that grew yet harder still, springing back to full life from the erection killing thoughts that I'd been having.

Of everything that we did that night, I think that moment is the one that I have remembered the most often as the most erotic thing to happen during that long goodbye.

Sandra's eyes looking up at me filled with a welter of emotion as she favored my shaft with the attentions of her tongue slathering along the first one side and then the other as she held me in her hand before she pulled back slightly to take the turgid head between her lips. Her bright eyes never left mine as she bobbed her head up and down my length until I groaned and my eyes closed and I threw my head back in reflex.

"You like?" Sandra's soft whisper was a feather along the hot pulsating skin of my cock as she pulled off it to ask me what must have been the top of the all time silly questions list.

"Yes." I hissed as I dropped my head to meet her gaze once more as her lips engulfed me again. "Please don't stop."

"But, I have to." Sandra said, rising to her feet once more. I stifled my groan of objection at her next words. "I'll suck you more later, but I've waited too damn long to fuck you to hold off one more second."

Sandra's lips closed on mine in our first serious kiss. Or the first that I knew, and felt, was serious.

Many times over the years, she'd hugged and kissed me. But, those were just little light pecks, barely touching and gone. This... this was a soul searing, heart touching, full blown romantic kiss as her lips parted to mine and her sweet breath filled my mouth. My cock pulsed against her gripping fingers in the throes of that kiss as her tongue flickered out, seeking mine.

If that kiss had lasted one more second, my first climax that night would have coated her hand and wrist. I still almost did as she broke the lock of our lips to whisper, "I'm going to fuck you now."

If it hadn't been for the timely comment from Michael saving me from the dangling precipice her kiss and those words had brought me to, I would have coated her to the elbow with the aching need she'd aroused.

"Lay down, Cal." Michael said. "Let her ride you like she's wanted to."

In the pressing heat and emotion, I'd been able to almost forget her husband and that he was there in the same room. Now, his words, stopped the raging climax that had been rushing towards me with the inevitability of a thirty ton tanker loaded with fifty-three million gallons of crude oil traveling at thirty knots.

I tore my gaze away from Sandra's heated gaze to see Michael patting the bed beside him with his other hand toying with his, not quite as flaccid, cock.

The night almost ended there. There is just something about another guy patting the bed beside him indicating that I should join him that just doesn't do it for me.

Fortunately, Sandra had the situation well in hand with my cock in hers.

"Please." Sandra said as she turned me, her hand slipping up and down the length of my cock as she did. "Please, let me fuck this thick cock. I've wanted it so very long."

With a slight push from Sandra, my knees folded over the edge of the bed and I sat. I was intently conscious of the other man in it as Sandra turned my legs so that I was fully on the bed and pushed against my chest to get me to lay back.

"This is going to be so good." Sandra sighed with a smile as one long leg swung up to straddle me. "I'm finally going to fuck you Cal. Finally. After all this... ooh... time."

I gasped as I felt her sweet pussy pressing down around my cock. Sandra was so incredibly tight that the pleasure of her was tinged with just a touch of pain as she squeezed me on her way down.

"So fucking thick." Sandra moaned.

"Bigger than me?" Michael asked the question that I was virtually certain should not be brought up just as Sandra bottomed out, taking me as deep as I could go.

"Not as... as long." Sandra groaned as she began to lift up, repeating the journey in reverse as her tight slippery lips slid upwards along my shaft. "But, fuck, he's big around."

"Is he stretching my little pussy?" Michael asked.

I glanced over and saw his hand moving faster along the shaft of his lengthening cock as his wife began the downward thrust taking mine inside her.

"God, he's stretching my cunt so good." Sandra said, reaching out and pushing her arms against the headboard.

I couldn't believe that Michael would be cool with that observation. God knows I wouldn't have been. Yet, he didn't say anything else for a time. Just lay there next to us, fisting a cock that gradually getting harder and harder as Sandra bounced up and down on me, slowly at first and then faster and faster.

The painful tightness went away after a few trips along the length of my shaft leaving just the glorious slippery wetness still tight enough to grip at me.

Sandra's eyes ran over my face as she pushed against the headboard, thrusting back against me. I lifted my hands to cup those fantastic tits as they bounced in time to her movements, causing her to moan and close her eyes, breaking the gaze.

I wanted to look at the sweet mounds filling my hands and to see those hard nipples clearly for the first time in this position. But, as my eyes were lowering, they snagged on the lip caught between her teeth on one side and stayed there, studying the way it indented that soft flesh and she humped and thrust, driving my cock into her sweet pussy over and over and over.

"Sorry." Michael said, rising to loom over us. "I can't wait for you two to finish like you want. I'm going to fuck your ass while you ride his cock."

"Oh shit!" Sandra gasped, her eyes opening wide.

"Lean forward." Michael said from behind her.

Sandra took her hands from the headboard and rested them on my biceps as she leaned forward, crushing her tits hard against my hands trapped between our chests. Bent double, my arms were uncomfortable, doubly so with her hands trapped between my bicep and forearm, so I regretfully let go of her chest with my hands.

My regret was short lived as I felt those delightful tits press just as hard against my hairy chest. Hard enough that I could feel the points of her nipples reaching through the hair to poke against my skin.

I wanted to kiss her, but with our heights, the best I could do was to tilt my head up and kiss her chin. Sandra took the hint and bent her head down to touch her lips to mine. Nirvana found me in that moment with her lips touching mine and her pussy wrapped around my throbbing, pulsating cock.

I barely heard Michael over the jackhammer pulse thundering in my ears.

"That's it, Cal." He said. "Pull her cheeks a little wider for me."

It took a moment to register that my hands had fallen naturally and reflexively to cup the cheeks of Sandra's ass, pulling her against me as we repeated our passionate kiss. And that her husband wanted me to pull those ass cheeks apart so he could fuck her asshole while I was buried to the hilt in her pussy.

My cock gave a twinge at the notion and Sandra's lips tore from mine with a groaning gasp.

"Do it." Sandra panted. "Do it. Oh, please. Do it."