Goodbye Inspector

Story Info
From virgin to carelessly sexual teen to damaged adult.
33.5k words
4.54
51.4k
37
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers

This is a story about young adults that are completing school and moving into the world. Everyone is of course at least eighteen.

*****

Carol and I sat on the bench. She was on a short substitution, I was lending support. From 5pm til 10pm each week, teams from surrounding towns came into the main city of Crimea on a Friday for Summer Basketball under lights. Crimea wasn't big, at most 5,000 people, but it was central in the district. It had the high school, the hospital, the train line, silos for the grain; and it had the only floodlit basketball courts in the north of the Young District. There were four courts; twenty games were scheduled from men's, women's, junior and senior, A-grade and B-grade. As you could imagine, it was the center of country society on a Friday. The courts buzzed with people of all ages - complete with an array of moths and bugs.

"You're playing next? Which court?" Carol asked me.

"Cancelled. Grayport forfeited."

"Again? They're useless."

"Fucking disorganized," I agreed.

"Hey don't swear. My Auntie is around here somewhere."

I ignored her. I had other things on my mind. "So...can we go somewhere after?"

"I'm so sweaty," Carol moaned, pulling at her singlet.

"I won't mind," I assured her.

"Yeah? I will."

Before I could persuade her otherwise, she was gone, called back to court.

Sitting on the other side of me was my cousin Mike, younger by a year and constantly giving lip.

"Your girlfriend has a killer ass. She must be dynamite bent over in the shower."

I turned and looked at him, furrowing my brow. It was typical of the crap I'd heard from him all my life.

"Could you be any more crude?"

"Sure," he grinned cheekily, "Her tits are coming in nicely, too."

I just laughed. There was nothing else to do. Mikey would happily take a beating, it wouldn't stop him from mouthing off next time. And anyway, it was true. The bum-huggers they used for the women's summer uniform were scandalous on a girl like Carol. And her tits, they weren't big, but gee they looked solid. I could only dream that I would get her completely topless sooner rather than later.

——————-

David Tonkin, Donk, was the biggest chic-magnet of my year. It was quite a thing for a girl to be his girlfriend. And I have to say it wasn't unearned. He wasn't just big and strong, he was perfectly polite. To everyone. Genuinely. He was gentle yet chiseled, brutally handsome yet humble. I often looked at him wondering if his manner was in his genes, or conditioned. I wanted to know that it wasn't my fault I wasn't more like him.

When he spoke, I listened.

"So I was with Annette on Friday night...," he started. There were four of us sitting around at lunch. I wasn't usually in his circle so I was being careful not to say anything stupid. Annette Gilbert had been the unrequited love of most of my life before Carol. She had gorgeous eyes and hair; she moved with such confidence and grace it made me melt. I'd asked her out in a woefully nervous manner years ago. It hadn't gone well. I didn't try again. Annette was in the always-been-gorgeous category. My Carol was in the became-gorgeous-later category, which was much more to my reach.

"So I get her into the soccer goals. Making out," Donk tells us.

"Those ones over there?" one guy asks incredulously.

"Yeah, but right down the end."

"Fuck."

"Listen. So we're there for ages. Long enough for me to get her pants right off."

"Her pants?!" was the whispered excitement.

"She had just her sweater on top. Pants right off. Her pussy completely open, man."

"Fuck!"

Gee, Annette Gilbert with bare legs and vagina. I saw pixies. I thought I was going to faint.

"Her legs are all open. She's laid back, gonna let me do it. All the way."

"She let you do that?"

"She didn't just let me, she demanded it. Said she was hoping she already had one in her by now. Been curious about it for ages."

"Holy shit. You actually fucked Annette?" the guy in my left asked. "Just over there?"

"So she's waiting for me to get my pants off. I'm knelt undoing myself, watching her, legs open, pussy right there and boom, I've got a soft-on."

"What?"

"Couldn't get it up man."

"You couldn't get a boner?"

"Nope. Fucking nothing."

"Shit man. Annette fucking Gilbert with her pants off begging you to nail her and you go soft?"

"Yep."

"Holy shit. You fucking idiot. What the fuck gets you hard if not that?"

"I know! How bad is that?" he laughed.

As crazy as the situation was, I had to hand it to Donk. If that had been me, I'd have never told a soul. I'd be terrified that she would tell her friends and it would get out. Yet Donk was laughing about it with us carelessly. It was admirable.

"So now she fucking hates me. Won't talk to me."

"What did she do? Did she try and help?"

"I told her to frig herself while I watched. She puts two fingers in her own pussy, and I'm still not hard. She pulled on me herself, still didn't work. She gets up, says she'll be back. Walks off, doesn't come back."

"Without her pants?"

Donk shrugged. "The sweater was pretty long."

"Her underwear is still out there?"

Donk nodded. "Might be. I thought she might come back for it."

The other two lads looked at each other and bolted. They battled each other across the grass on the chance Annette Gilbert's panties were still over there in the net. Donk just shrugged.

"Fucking morons. How about you? You got into your Carol's pants yet?"

I shook my head no. There was no lying to Donk.

"There's no knowing what to do, is there?" he smiled at me. "Take their pants off, you're a creep. Don't take their pants off, you're too slow."

"You couldn't have known she wanted to be fucked so badly. She should have said something."

"Girls don't though, do they?"

I had to agree, mine hadn't.

The two boys were combing the ground around the goals, so I guessed they hadn't found them.

"See you later," Donk said and moved on. I looked down at my own boner. From just hearing about Annette spreading her legs with her pants off, I was granite-hard.

Sigh.

—————

Carol and I had a half hour free and were lurking at the back of the library. No one could see us and unless they snuck along quietly we would be able to hear people in time.

"Kiss me," I demanded.

Carol came in close. It was wonderful sharing her mouth and tongue. My hand could go up her skirt and grip her ass through her panties.

"You're too excited," she teased, gripping my crotch briefly before pulling herself away from me.

"You're a tease," I sighed, but with a smile.

"Oh yeah?" Carol said, cheekily undoing the buttons on her shirt, pulling it apart. With her log wavy hair spilling over half her face, it was boner-inducing torture. "You like my bra? Is that teasing?"

"I hate your bra. Get rid of it."

"Not here, baby," she stated the obvious.

"Where?"

It was the ongoing question that had never been answered.

Not your place.

Not my place.

Not at school.

Not in the woods, it's got bugs.

Not on the soccer ground like Annette, grass is itchy.

Not in the back seat of a car like some trashy kid.

Not in a cheap motel like a whore.

"Any anyway," Carol made it perfectly clear, "I just want to kiss. Nothing more."

"Surely a little bit more?" I nodded at her bra.

"Ha! You're too young to get married."

"Huh?"

"Only my husband and my babies will get these tits, baby."

I let it go, not knowing if she was kidding or not. The librarian noticed Carol's shirt was untucked as we emerged from the back, but said nothing.

—————-

"Poppy! Hello!"

"Out here!" came the yell. "What are you doing here? Don't you have to study?"

"Can I just... my boyfriend is out front... can we borrow a room to hang?"

"A room? You wanna borrow a room? To hang? What sort of hang? Do it in the mall."

"We can't. Too many people around."

"Are you telling me you want to have sex with a boy in my house?"

"No! Make out. That's all. I swear. We don't have sex."

"Just make out?"

"Do you mind?"

"Geez Carol, why can't you find your own place to go?"

"It's all busy."

"Mum will be back for dinner."

"We'll be gone by then, I promise."

"Jesus Christ Carol. Have you got protection?"

Carol laughed.

"We're not going that far! I told you. No sex. We haven't done any of that! Just want to be alone for a while."

Poppy sighed.

"Fuck, Carol."

"Please?"

Poppy shook her head.

"You have to be tidied up and gone by seven."

"We will. It's only 2:30, we're not going to take that long!"

"Use Jillo's room. Sofa is still in there. Bed's clean, but don't get under the covers. Gramma is coming Tuesday and she's gonna sleep there."

"Thanks Poppy. I knew I could count on you."

"Carol. Be careful."

"I will."

I had been waiting nervously on the front verandah for the longest time. When Carol came back I was prepared to leave, it had been too long to be good news.

She opened the screen door and said, "Come in, it's okay."

I don't think there has ever been a happier moment in my life. For once a plan had come off. Carol took my hand and led us down the wooden hallway and into a room in the left. Once closed, she locked it.

"All alone," Carol beamed.

"I can't believe you did it. Whose room is it? Hers?"

"Her sister's. She's studying at Westleigh."

"Doesn't come home?"

"Holidays. Some weekends."

"Not today?"

"Not today," Carol smiled.

As nervous as the prospect of being alone and unsupervised was, we were familiar enough with each other to fall into a clinch. Kissing is a strange and amazing thing to do. I couldn't be sure if humans only do it because we saw it done by other humans. Left alone to grow up away from the conditioning of society, would we think to have such bizarre contact with each other?

Regardless, Carol and I kissed. Gloriously. Passionately. I was in a familiar zone by holding her ass on the outside of her shorts, pushing her mound against my boner. Dry-humping, my buddies called it. Carol and I had become experts in a short amount of time. She would kiss my neck and ears, I would use both hands to move her hips against mine.

"I wanna take your pants off," I groaned lightly at her ear.

"You better not. Too dangerous."

"Please. Let me feel your bare ass."

"Hey," Carol said, pushing me back, grinning. "You can take my top off if you want. Would that help?"

"You serious?"

Carol nodded. I'd felt her tits up a dozen times but they'd never been 'out'. Not properly. She had never been undressed. I held my breath. Carol put her arms in the air as I lifted her t-shirt and pulled upward, over her head. Then the t-shirt was off her, dropped to the ground.

I stepped back slightly and looked.

"You're so beautiful."

Carol grinned, reaching behind and unsnapping. I melted as her bra fell to the floor onto her t-shirt.

"Shit. Even more beautiful," I managed to say. Accidentally adding out-loud, "Amazing tits."

Both of us blushed red at the comment. Nervously I held her again, kissing. I was afraid to hold her breasts, but thought to pull off my own t-shirt so we could kiss bare chest to bare chest.

If you've never done such a thing, or it's been a long time, do it. The feeling of young naked breasts pushing against your skin is remarkable. It was a miracle that I didn't cum at the feeling. We kissed and held each other; we dry-humped in a whole new way. We had never made out with so much privacy and time.

Ultimately my kissing moved down Carols neck. She fell back to the single bed as I sucked immaturely on her breast and nipple. I had no idea what I was doing but either did she. The whole experience was so astonishingly new that any awkward performance went entirely unnoticed. I held the back of her leg as I sucked and kissed, moving my hand up into Carol's shorts, into the leg of her panties. I held the skin of her ass. She either didn't realize or didn't care; she didn't stop me.

Carol was whimpering and tossing her head, pulling hard on my hair as I sucked her tit. I felt like I had her. I had control of her hormones. I had her mind shrouded in a blur of sexuality. I wasn't wrong to take the chance to pull her panties to one side and slide a finger into her silky smooth and slippery vagina. No girl had ever been more ready. Carol squealed and opened her thighs.

"Oh my god, Bobby!!"

She looked afraid of what was happening to her - but unable to muster the strength to fight her own ecstasy. She looked down at her body as if trying to confirm it was really happening - a mouth was latched to her tit and a finger scraping the inner walls of her vagina.

"Bobby, Bobby, what are you..." Carol could not finish the sentence. My finger inside her hit a lump and I wiggled it. Carol threw her head back and gasped.

"Bobby, Bobby, please..."

"Please what?"

"Please. Take your pants off. I wanna hold it. Can I hold it? Please! Bobby. Let me hold it."

Carol was groping for my crotch but couldn't reach. I slid my finger from her insides and stood next to the bed. Carol was puffing, her hair disheveled on the quilt. Her tits were red, and in parts turning purple. I hadn't meant to hickey her, she must have delicate skin.

Carol's eyes were glued to my crotch as I dropped my denim shorts, then swept down my boxers to show Carol her first live erection.

"Can I touch?" she asked politely. I nodded, smiling at her manners.

Carol swung around to sit on the edge of the bed. I stepped toward her. Timidly she reached out to lightly touch.

I laughed. "Don't worry, you can't hurt it."

"Really?"

"You can hold harder than that."

Carol gripped the shaft with her right hand. Her fingers couldn't reach all the way around.

"Is it always this fat? And long?"

"When you're near...yes."

Carol blushed.

"How do I do it?"

"What?"

"You know," she said going even redder. "Pull you off."

I showed Carol to cup my balls with one hand and tug the shaft with the other. She was too scared and gentle at the beginning but I eventually persuaded her to do it stronger. It felt nice.

"Bobby. I love it," Carol smiled genuinely. Bringing her head forward I suddenly got excited, I thought she was going to put me in her mouth. Instead she rubbed it all over her face; her cheeks and forehead, her eyes and nose.

"Bobby. I love it. Truly."

It was hard for me to hold on to my cum. I didn't want to scare her and I didn't want to finish. For the longest time she held, tugged and caressed me. I lay her down to climb up and rub my cock on her breasts. Carol held tight and helped me.

Eventually we lay side by side on the narrow bed and kissed. Carol gripped like she never wanted to let go. Having fingered her already she let my hand down the front of her shorts, into her panties and into her vagina. Carol's tongue made its way into my mouth and she pulled my cock in sync with her fingering.

"How do you feel?" I asked her as we slowed for a break without letting go of each other.

"Scared."

"Scared?"

"I told Poppy we don't do this. That we wouldn't do this. Not in her house"

"This?" I grinned, wriggling her bump deep inside.

"Oh my god yes. That," Carol groaned. "What is that in there?"

"You wanna stop?"

"I feel anxious. What if she comes in?"

"The door is locked."

"I know, but..."

"Kiss me," I told her. We kissed. I rolled on top and dry-humped with my bare penis onto her shorts. After a time, we did the same with her on top. I pulled her high on my body and latched onto her falling breasts, my hands in the back of her shorts holding bare skin.

"It's tight. Undo your button and zip?" I suggested.

Smiling, Carol sat up straight. She fingered my cock head between her legs, then unbuttoned and unzipped.

"Take them off?" I ventured. Carol took a moment to think, then climbed off and stood by the bed. I sensed that only half of her thought this was a good idea, but she dropped her shorts to the floor.

With them off, her small lace yellow panties were the only piece of clothing left on either of us. Carol stood and reflected on her next action. I didn't mind at all; she was marvelous to stare at. I had been hoping for months that I'd get her just like this, both of us naked with time to play house. Except for those panties, of course.

"Come, lay on me," I asked, holding out my hand. Instead she sat in the edge of the bed next to me, reaching out and lifting my erection. With two hands she pulled on me. It felt wonderful.

"I'm guessing you want me to suck on this?" she asked calmly. "Give you a head-job."

I nodded, of course.

"I will. I promise. One day soon. I know guys like girls that do it, right?"

"Ah, yeah. You would look good with cock in your mouth."

"You think so? You think I'm one of those girls?"

"What girls?"

"I don't know, let guys cum in their mouth. Drink it."

"Swallow?"

"Yeah. I don't like that word though. Is it really that important to guys that a girl drinks it?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I guess. I'd like to tell my buddies that you swallow."

"Ewww, you guys talk about that? Disgusting."

"Oh, and you girls say nothing?"

I was rubbing Carol's thigh. I pushed her panties aside, she shuddered as I put my finger inside her folds again. As we masturbated each other, Carol fell alongside me and we kissed until our tongues were tired.

"Come on, what do girls talk about?" I restarted the conversation.

"About sex?" Carol asked, her hips rolling at my soaked finger twisting inside her.

"About sex," I confirmed.

"I don't talk about it."

"Okay, but 'girls' do. You've heard them talk, right?"

Carol was trying to kiss me as we played between each other's legs. I wouldn't let her.

"Girls. What do they talk about?"

Carol sighed.

"How many fingers."

"What do you mean?"

"Girls talk about how many fingers their guy can get in them."

"No way!"

Carol just shrugged. "It's just what they say. I don't know if it's real or not."

"What's the magic number?"

"Huh?"

"How many fingers makes you a star?"

"Four."

I couldn't help but laugh. "That's the most anyone took?"

"Can we not talk about this? Please?"

"I've only got one in you..."

"It's enough!"

"Come on. Let's test you out," I said, rolling Carol to her back.

"Are you serious?" she frowned.

"Come on," I said cheerily. I pushed her panties aside then opened her legs. It was awkward. "Take them off."

"Bobby. Please. One of us needs to keep our pants on."

"I'll put mine back on after. Come on. Off," I told her brightly.

Nervously Carol reached down and thumbed her panties. Lifting her ass slightly, she brought them down and off.

"This is embarrassing," she shuddered, her whole body going red.

"Your cunt is beautiful," I said genuinely.

"I never thought we would go this far."

I didn't answer. What could I say? I didn't either. I mean, I'd hoped we would go further than we had. But never did I dream we'd both be naked.

Overcome, I lay on top of Carol and we kissed, our first naked kiss. I almost felt like crying in joy. Carol did.

"Happy tears?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded fiercely, sobbing out loud.

"Open your legs," I told her. With only the slightest hesitation, Carol did as asked.

I wasn't sure that I was ready to go all the way, let alone her, but I wanted my cock to rub against her slit. I wanted to get as close as we possibly could without doing 'it'. If my cock went in, I wasn't sure Carol would forgive me.

I tried to put my erection between her legs, poking out the back. I was trying to couple up without fucking. It was an abject failure.

"Carol, baby, roll onto your tummy," I suggested. Uncertainly, Carol rolled over.

"Shit. What as ass," I muttered. For a time, I lived my appreciation of that wonderful girl's wonderful bare back and backside. I caressed her from top to bottom. I kissed her from top to bottom. I rubbed my balls over her, top to bottom, and then my erection. Carol groaned her own appreciation to all of it.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers