Goodbye to the Past Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came out a few hours later she was sore in a few places, but Bonnie was going to get a lovely surprise. A few lovely surprises in fact. Maybe Skye would too. She could hope.

After a very pleasant hour in the wine-bar opposite, she took the elevator back up and undressed. She admired herself in the mirror. She loved her new hairdo; her beautifully shaved and waxed pussy.

Her new tattoos still looked a bit red and raw though and one was still wrapped in cling-film. She couldn't wait for them to settle down so she could see them properly. They looked so elegant and tasteful, not like those on the girl who had done them. She had purple, partly-shaven hair and so many piercings, she rattled as she worked. There was barely an inch of her skin not covered in florid ink. But she was gentle and kind and said she loved the new look she had just given Caitlin.

Naked, Caitlin walked through into the main penthouse and into Skye's room. Even though Skye had told her twice the other night how it worked, she took a while to work it out for herself. Back in her room, she produced her final purchase of the day - a lighter.

During their phone call, she'd also asked Skye if she used porn and she could only imagine the look on the girl's face given her incredulous response. "Duh? Really? You mean you don't?

Afterwards, Skye had texted her a few of her favourite url's.

Caitlin selected one now on her laptop. She took a few minutes to get acquainted with the layout, but the search engine seemed easy enough. Trying to blank out some of the images of women being tied to walls she found what she was looking for.

She flicked the lighter and took a deep pull. It felt lovely, so she did it again. And again. She put the tube down and hit the enter button.

As the on-screen cum-shots began to fly, her magic wand began to buzz down below.

One of Bonnie's dildos went to her lips.

Caitlin Price sighed deeply and contentedly and continued her education.

Chapter 3

It was their first meeting since they had come back from their European trip. The usual Monday morning thing, Bonnie and Frank giving Caitlin her work for the week, taking stock of any new developments that needed their attention.

Only this time, Caitlin was trying not to feel guilty about not only having shagged Frank's wife, but also his daughter since the last time he had attended one. Oh, and of course, there was the slight guilt she felt that it was Bonnie's daughter too.

When Skye found out that she was getting along just fine and dandy with her mother, Caitlin had confessed to being a little scared of Frank.

The girl had burst out laughing. "Aw Cait, he comes over as a grizzly bear with sore nuts, but really he's a teddy bear. Mom and I have him wound tight around here..." She held up her left pinkie. "All women have. He bangs heads at meetings and he's a great businessman, but any woman stands up to Frank Rodriguez and... bluh." She mimed someone exploding. "A sopping mess of jello. Just smile sweetly, say 'yeah Frank, whatever' and do what the fuck you like. If he bawls you out, tell him you were right and to take a hike. Jello. Believe me. Strawberry flavoured."

Caitlin decided to keep this in mind and almost choked when it actually worked. He was giving her hell for one of his flights later in the week being from Gatwick, not Heathrow. Going on and on about the disruption, Did she know how long it took to get to Gatwick? Normally she'd have apologised and felt shitty about it but today, she tried Skye's advice.

She kept looking down at her pad, her pen circling deeper and deeper rings on it as she spoke. "Ok, so I'll ring the airline later and tell them a very important person is about to fly with them, shall I? I'll tell them that he's so fucking important, it is spelled with a huge capital 'I'. In fact no – in this case, the whole fucking word is capitalised and in size 32 font. So of course, in deference to the great, so-fucking-important Mr Frank Rodriguez, they should reschedule their flights to a different airport just to accommodate his fucking monstrous ego!" As she finished, she slammed her pen down and looked him straight in the eye. "Will that fucking well do?"

He flinched.

She sat with her heart in her mouth and Frank sat with his mouth open. He looked at Bonnie in amazement, pointing at Caitlin. "Did she just say what I thought she said?"

Bonnie looked at him as if he had just crawled from under a stone. She was trying to stop her shoulders from heaving. "Fully deserved, Franklin babes, fully deserved. Why don't you be a good boy and head on into the office. Leave us girls to sort things out."

For the first time in the few months she had worked for them, Frank looked discomfited. "Er, ok hon. You coming in later?" He got up and racked his chair back.

Bonnie nodded. "Yeah, need to sort out some stuff with Mitch. See ya later babes." Frank gave her a little peck on the cheek and made for the door. He stopped in the doorway. At over fifty, he was still an imposing figure. His handsome face was only lightly lined, and though his hair was receding, it was still long enough to keep in a short ponytail. A rugged beard and a strong nose completed a slightly hawk-like look. Caitlin often thought he looked like a Hispanic pirate and he must have been spectacular in his younger days.

Except today he looked like the teddy bear Skye had mentioned. He looked at Bonnie and then Caitlin. Bonnie glared hard at him. He cleared his throat. "Erm, sorry Caitlin. I was... erm..." He waved his hand airily as if that was enough of an apology and made to go.

He was stopped in his tracks by Bonnie. "Franklin!" It was like he had been turned to stone.

He swallowed hard as he turned back. He put his hands behind his back like a naughty boy. "My apologies Miss Price – I was very rude. We appreciate your work, Bonnie and I. Gatwick is perfect. Nice airport." He nodded as if to say 'there, I've done it.' Stifling a laugh, Caitlin was aware of Bonnie giving him a curt nod herself and he left. She realised her boss was losing her battle to stop herself from shaking.

They looked at each other for a long moment before dissolving into laughter. Bonnie held a fist out and Caitlin bumped it. "Way to go, girl! Wondered when you'd realise!"

"It was Skye told me." Caitlin wiped away a tear. "God I was shitting myself – thought he bawl me out!"

Once they recovered, Bonnie got up and made herself a coffee and Caitlin her tea. She was used to making that crazy Limey drink now, and even managed to make a decent cup. They went through their stuff for the week, all businesslike and professional. Finally, Bonnie looked up from her spreadsheet.

"All done Miss Price! By the way, love your new hairdo! Amie do it?"

"Yeah, she's great. And thanks for putting me on the account..."

"Ah, nada, hon. You look fucking great, all that matters. So babes, how did you hit it off with Skye?"

Caitlin wondered if Bonnie had any inkling. "Yeah really good! Nice girl – we got along really well. Told me all about herself." She hesitated. "The adoption..."

Bonnie held her arms out. "Yeah, sad tale but we got through it. We've mainly been lucky in life, but if any shit gets thrown at us we try and make the best out of it. We made the very best out of that low point. I couldn't love her any more than if she'd popped out of my own little baby hatch."

"From what I saw and heard, I have no doubt in my mind that goes both ways."

Bonnie nodded. "Caused us some heartache a year or so back but she's good now."

"Yeah, she said. She did well to get through it by the sounds."

Bonnie put her hands on her chin and sighed. "Did she give you whole story?"

"Bad acid trip. Didn't say much else; just you helped her through it."

"Did you see the scar on her cheek? Just here?" Bonnie pointed to the spot.

Caitlin nodded. It had looked nasty and Skye had touched it a lot during her tale.

Bonnie put her hand to her face. "A few of them had gone out to a cabin somewhere outside town. On a lake. One girl produced some LSD and my fucking stupid daughter, who had promised me she'd never doing anything but weed, tripped out. That scar..." She traced the line on her own face again. "Was made because she said her jaw felt all floppy and loose. Some fucking off-his-face moron decided in his stoned state that she was made up of mechanical parts and tried to tighten it up for her."

Caitlin put her hand to her mouth in horror. "Oh fuck - poor Skye!"

"Hunting knife. A fucking hunting knife. She could have lost her face, Cait."

Caitlin found she was chewing her fingers, biting back tears at the thought of that lovely face being carved up by a hunting knife. "Oh shit. So glad she was ok. Did you press charges?"

"Thought about it, but the poor kid was inconsolable when he knew what he'd done. Swore he'd never do any drugs again. Frank wanted to nail him to a tree but Skye pleaded with us not to do anything. They'd all been stupid and it could have been any one of them. She's been a good kid ever since. They all have from what I hear. Does a bit of weed occasionally, but hey - rather she stuck at that, yeah?"

"Yeah. She's a good kid. Liked her a lot."

"Did you make out with her?"

"Bonnie, what a question!" Caitlin was appalled and also a little embarrassed. Somehow she just knew Bonnie would know.

"If you say no, I'll be disappointed."

"Oh shit, do I have to answer?"

Bonnie looked at her hard. "Caitlin!" The same tone as when she had shouted at Frank earlier and it had the same result.

Caitlin gulped. She said quickly, "Can you repeat the question please?"

"Yes. Did you sleep with my daughter?" She fixed Caitlin with a gimlet eye.

"Yes."

"Good. Did you enjoy it."

"Yes. Very lots."

"Even better."

"Is she good in bed?"

"I assume so. We didn't make it to bed, but she was amazing out by the pool."

"Good. Were there boys involved?"

"Yes. But not all the time."

"Precautions?"

Oops, a tricky one this, thought Caitlin. She was certainly in the clear, but Skye? Then she remembered the guys coming on Skye's tummy and breasts respectively. Better not tell her mother that, but it was precautionary enough to answer truthfully.

"Yes."

"Good. And you had time to yourselves - excellent. Did she smoke weed?"

"I plead the fifth..."

"Did you smoke weed?"

"Is there a sixth to plead?"

"Caitlin Price, I am honoured to think that you got on well enough with my lovely daughter to fuck her scatty little brains out and get high with her. Now, since she is up in Cambridge seeing friends for a few days and Frank is at the office, come into my little boudoir and show me something you learned whilst I was away. Truth be told, I rather missed you, babes!"

"Missed you too. I did learn something, but you haven't got one so I can't show you."

Bonnie punched the air. "Yowza – Cait the cock-sucker at long last! Go girl! Never mind, I got plenty other things to put those lovely lips of yours around. So come on, my lovely personal assistant. Time for you to assist me personally – then I want the full story!"

Caitlin didn't really have any new things to show Bonnie, but it was nice to practice the things she had learned so far and they both had a wonderful hour together.

Afterwards, Bonnie exhorted her for the story of her evening with Skye. She filled her in on all her own fun and games but glossed over the bits involving her daughter. It didn't feel right somehow. She just made sure Bonnie knew she'd enjoyed herself.

"I'd love to have seen you with a guy. That lovely little mouth doing its work." She traced her fingers along Caitlin's lips.

"He said I was great at it. Three times. I felt so proud of myself I thought my heart would burst. Silly, eh?"

"No – you've every right. A lot more of that nasty wall gone." She stroked Caitlin's hair. "And now young lady, since I am no longer trying to drink your pussy dry, would you kindly take me through these wonderful new body adornments you seem to have acquired in my absence?"

Some were still a little sore, but Caitlin loved them, even if she'd never be able to see one of them without the use of a mirror. There were four in all. The first, a butterfly on her left shoulder, tiny and delicate. The second a little pattern of three stars below her left breast. No real reason for those other than she had just liked them. The other two she had spent ages deciding upon, but they ended up being perfect for how she felt.

"I wanted something to forever remind me of this time. It's so special to me, Bonnie. So the next two are down to you." She traced a two word motto just above her left hip bone. Carpe Diem. It was in a lovely font and had little stars at either end. She sounded wistful as she ran her fingers along it. "I did seize the day in the end – just took me a long time. I'll seize every day from now on."

She looked up and kissed Bonnie softly. "And this one's specially for you. Jude - the girl in the shop -helped me choose it when I told her what I wanted. She thought it was perfect and so do I." She rolled over and Bonnie traced her fingers along a series of delicate Chinese characters down the girl's spine. They were so beautiful she though she may cry. When Caitlin told her what they meant, she did cry.

"Shi fu ling jin men, xiu xing zai ge ren." Her voice was soft and slightly hesitant as she tried to recall the pinyin translation. "Maybe not perfect, but my best shot at it."

Bonnie's voice was almost as soft. She spoke as if in awe. "Wow – the recipe for chicken chow mien – how romantic!"

Laughing, Caitlin cuffed her around the head playfully. "It's egg fried rice actually. Want to know or not?" Her face was glowing, her eyes misty.

"Sorry babes, you know me... Course I do - go on, say it again."

Caitlin repeated the words. She paused and held Bonnie's face in her hands as she went on. "It's about you and me – it means Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself."

Bonnie swallowed hard and a tear ran down her cheek. "You did that for me?"

"Us."

Bonnie could barely speak. "Thank you!"

Caitlin lay in Bonnie's arms for what seemed like hours. The older woman couldn't take her eyes off the line of characters, going over and over what Caitlin had said they meant. She traced the symbols once more with a fingernail and Caitlin made a little purring noise in her throat. She held the girl tight. She had so many more things to show her and to share with her.

She was just turning her thoughts to her meeting with Mitch at the office, when she felt a wet little tongue flick across her left nipple and heard a sexy little giggle.

She reached for her phone on the nightstand and pressed a couple of buttons. "Hey, sorry Mitch, hon but something urgent's come up. Same time tomorrow? Ok hon, thanks – see you then."

She put the phone down and slipped her hand into Caitlin's hair. She'd opened the door again and the girl was about to step through. It was only right she went with it her, wasn't it?

Chapter 4

Caitlin managed one more night out with Skye and her friends before she headed back to Miami. Skye loved her new look and was trying to pluck up the courage to have a tattoo done herself when she got home.

They took a taxi over the river to the pub in which they were meeting up in Battersea. Skye had the same look on her face Caitlin had seen before they did their double act for the boys the previous week. She was expecting trouble and she got it.

Unsure as to whether the glass partition between them and the driver was sound-proofed, Skye leaned into Caitlin and taking her hand, whispered, "Ever done it with two guys?"

Grinning inwardly, knowing full well what Skye meant, she whispered back, "Think I'm up to five or six now!"

Skye looked at her earnestly. "No, together I mean!"

Caitlin stiffened and pulled away from her friend, snatching her hand from Skye's. She shuffled along the seat and turned her head, staring out of the window, saying nothing.

Puzzled, Skye looked at the back of her head and shook her shoulder gently. "Hey, Cat-lady?"

Caitlin put her hands to her ears. "Not listening. That's just plain dirty. Get him to pull over – I'm getting out."

She made as if she were going to tap on the glass and then stopped and grinned at Skye.

"The look on your face! That's one-all now for you getting me to admit about sleeping with your mother." As Skye's face went from shock to glee she went on, her voice breathy. "Shall we? All four together?"

As the two girls embraced in a long, slow kiss, they felt the taxi lurch as the driver got a perfect view of them in the rear-view mirror.

As they got out Skye paid him the correct money. He looked daggers at her.

She hooked her thumb at the back of the cab. "You got your tip back there. Pick us up later and maybe we'll show you more!"

She skipped into the pub, blonde hair flying, Caitlin waving sweetly to the open-mouthed driver as he pulled away.

I was good to see Tom again. As previously, it very soon became Brad and Skye, talking animatedly while Caitlin and Tom talked quietly over their drinks. As they talked, Caitlin was wondering how it would play out – whether the guys would even want to. To Caitlin's surprise, Skye had admitted she had never done it either, so it was going to be a new experience - for the girls at least.

In the end it was Brad who gave them the chance to break the ice. They were in a quiet nook at the rear of the pub - only room for the four of them, so no-one would overhear.

"So, that thing you guys did up on the roof..." He looked a little embarrassed, not knowing how to continue.

Skye was grinning. "Fuck each other? Me and Caitlin?"

Brad blushed a little, laughing to cover his discomfiture. "Erm - yeah, that! Do you do that, like... a lot?"

Skye looked him straight in the eye. "Yeah. What of it?"

Tom chipped in to help his friend out. "Just kind of a surprise that's all." Even he was stammering a little. "Nice surprise, of course! Kinda cool seeing two beautiful girls making out in front of you!"

"We go way back, Cait and I. She prefers older women..." She broke off, giving her friend a wicked grin, which Caitlin returned. "But we've made out since we first knew each other. Just kinda hit it off, didn't we Cat-lady!"

It was Caitlin's turn. "Made out within an hour of meeting. Done it every time since, eh Skye-high? Can't keep our hands off each other." She leaned over and pulled Skye towards her and they repeated the kiss from the taxi, making sure their hands were everywhere to make Caitlin's point. When they broke away the guys were sitting wide-eyed. Caitlin felt a wave of euphoria sweep over her as she realised she had now kissed a girl in public twice. Suck it up, Katy Perry!

She looked at Brad and then Skye. "No Brad and Skye tonight." She pointed at herself then Tom. "No Cait and Tom. Just the four of us. Let's see where we can take this, yeah?"

Skye was grinning, her face alive. She drained her beer and wiped froth from her mouth. She gestured for the others to finish their drinks. "Come on, or Cait and I will be arrested for putting on a show right here, right now!

Caitlin burst out laughing as she saw Brad awkwardly rearrange himself down below before he could stand up. She rubbed her hand against his groin and felt his hardness through his jeans. She looked around the pub – no-one could see into their little area. In a moment of madness, she quickly unzipped his trousers and kneeling down, nuzzled her face in his crotch. Expecting to feel a hand on her shoulder any second she rummaged in his boxer shorts and pulled him halfway out. She took the tip of his cock in her mouth and gave the others a fine view of her head bobbing for a few moments before she tucked him away and stood up.