Goodbye Virginity (Loving Version)

Story Info
I lose my cherry to a friend's parents, but gain womanhood.
8.4k words
4.52
16.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rings; it's Stacy's mom, Talia.

I was Talia Gray's babysitter from 7th grade thru 10th when Stacey couldn't or didn't want to watch her younger sister. Talia teaches anthropology at the local liberal arts college. Her husband Dale is a professional photographer and videographer. They are sweet and have always treated me well.

"Hi Chrissie." Talia's sweet lilt over the phone. "Happy birthday!" I just turned eighteen a few days ago. "We have a little gift for you."

This is a surprise to me.

"I overheard you talking to Stacey this week about how still living with your parents is getting to be a drag; how you wish you had a place of your own."

I laugh. "Oh yeah, for sure!"

"We need someone to watch our house and feed the cats for a few days. How'd you like to have our place as a bachelorette's pad for yourself this weekend?"

"Really? Hell yeah!...um, I mean heck yes!" She chuckles in response.

"Great! Just come on over whenever you feel like it. We're leaving now and we won't be back until early Monday so the place is yours until then. You know where the key and the TV remote are, and we'll make sure the fridge is stocked up for you. Oh, and since you just turned eighteen, feel free to help yourself to the liquor cabinet and the wine shelf since you're an adult now. In fact, if you want to use our bedroom, that's cool - you might like lounging around on the king bed and watching the big screen."

Oh my God, I can't say yes fast enough. Alone time for me out of my parent's house? Hell yes!

There's another reason for my eagerness however; I'm still a virgin and want to change that. It's not because I'm so innocent, or unattractive; It's my choice and my decision. I've just seen too many friends rush into sex before they were mature enough to handle it.

But I made a decision to wait until my eighteenth birthday, which as I mentioned happened a few days ago.

So here's my plan; I'll go over Friday around dinnertime, have the place to myself Friday night and Saturday and then invite the lucky guy over for my "big night" Saturday night.

But who will be the lucky guy? I've been dating three candidates lately. I don't "love" any of them, but that's not a requirement for me. I just need one of them to help me out with my little problem.

There's Rick; he's the all-American jockey blond guy with dreamy California surfer looks and a killer bod. We like to check out sports events together and go hiking. Then there's Dan -- he's a super cute musician, all slender and pretty face. He's super-fun and sneaks me into bars to see his friend's bands and sometimes his band. Finally, there's my wild card Isiah; he's a super hunky black guy that just oozes sensuousness - jungle fever, baby! He and I don't do much of anything fancy; drive around listening to hip-hop, walk around the city and hang out and talk in the park.

I don't really have to decide until the last minute because I'm pretty sure any one of them would ditch whatever plans they might have for a chance to come hang out with gorgeous me in an otherwise empty house with an open bar, stocked fridge and a big screen.

That brings me to today. I'm on the way over now with my overnight bag, toothbrush, favorite pillow and one more thing; the naughty lingerie I just picked up at Victoria's Secret on my way over.

"Hello?....hello....?" I stand at the entry. My voice echos through the first floor. The cat's come out to greet me and rub against my legs.

No response. Good, that means the place is mine. I bring my stuff up to their big upstairs master bedroom and have a look around. I've seen it before, I've been friends with Stacey forever and have had countless sleepovers and birthday parties here with Stacey and our other two besties; Katie and Nicole. We've all been friends since elementary school. Katie and Nicole are a bit older than Stacey and I, they are college sophomores and we just graduated, but we all became friends because of high school sports. We are like sisters and call ourselves the "fearsome foursome".

I love their bedroom. It's gorgeous and dark in a sexy way. There is one window wall that looks over the back yard and pool. The furniture is all gorgeous mid-century original stuff, with the centerpiece being an original Eames lounger and Ottoman. The perfect low reclining sexy chair for watching tv and .......whatever else.

There's a big screen tv in a built-in cabinet; it's behind two mirrored doors that fold back into pockets. I now notice that there are mirrors everywhere in this room. A big full length freestanding adjustable mirror on wheels, several on the walls, the closet doors are mirrored too and now I'm noticing for the first time that there's a huge mirror above the bed on the ceiling and another above the Eames chair.

Wow. I guess my friends parents are a little kinkier than I knew. How 1970s "swinger" of them! Oh well, they are married, so whatever. Who am I to judge?

I open the fridge. Yummy! Sushi! They know me so well. I grab it and some chopsticks, pour myself a glass of white wine and start back up the stairs, stop, go back down and grab the rest of the bottle and a cupcake from the counter and back up the stairs I go.

The wine tastes a little bitter to a lightweight like me, but I get used to it after a few sips.

I slip the mirrored doors of the console into their pockets. I look down as I'm kicking off my shoes and notice I'm wearing two different socks, one pink, one blue. Duh! What a doofus I am!

Time to chill. I work my tight jeans down over my hips and off and leave them there on the floor. Now I can be really comfortable in just my granny panties, bra and hoodie. I rethink that and work the bra off under the hoodie. Ahhh. My tits can finally breathe!

I dig into the yummy sushi and click on Bridgerton reruns on the TV. I'm blissing out, but also weighing my options for my big night tomorrow. Hunky Rick, sexy Dan or sensual Isiah? What a delicious exercise - imagining how my body might mesh with each of theirs. I close my eyes and get lost in my little fantasy.

Suddenly, my eyes pop open.

I'm a little disoriented. The drool on my shoulder lets me know I drifted off. My watch claims its 9:15 pm. I guess the glass of wine must have knocked me out. I'm such a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, plus I've had a super hectic week. I pour myself another glass however, because....well, me time!

Sitting on the toilet, I'm about to pull my panties back up after my pee break but think; why bother? There's no one else here. I kick them off, pull my hoodie over my head, and leave everything in a pile on the bathroom floor because who cares? I suddenly feel so free. I dance and twirl naked out of the master bath and start shimmying my way back to the chair when I catch a glimpse of my nude body in the freestanding mirror. I stop and look more closely.

I don't think I've really looked closely at myself naked before, at least not this woman version. Obviously I've tried on bikinis and what have you, but then I was focused on the suit, not my bod. I'm taken with what I see.

The low light in the room provides shadows and contrasts across my skin and these dark spots highlight my curves. There is an erotic aspect to the way my body is lit from the side by a table lamp. I notice the woman that I have become and it surprises me because until now, I've mostly thought of myself as a girl.

I pause, stand up straight and face the mirror head on, hands at my sides. What a goddess! Being a high school athlete really paid off. I'm slender but have womanly curves above and below my thin waist. My shoulders are strong but feminine. My tummy is tight. My breasts are not large but they are full, and just big enough that I can scoop them up in my hands which I now do. My sandy brown curls are a gorgeous contrast to my fair skin. I'll be tanning later on this summer, but for now my skin is pale but pretty. My eyes are big and sparkly and brown. My legs and neck are long and toned. Shit. No wonder guys are always so eager to hang with me.

My hands squeeze my breasts; womanly and delicate and soft. I love the way my fingers sink into them. One hand pinches a nipple. I feel my body react. My other hand drops down and plays with my curly hair below. A finger slips through and teases my clit a little and I notice the wetness of my lips. I'm turned on by looking at and touching myself.

I close my eyes and imagine myself being embraced from behind in the mirror. Who will it be? I imagine Rick, who is a full head taller than me. I see my fair skin against his, his big hands wrapping around to cup my breasts, my head falling back into his broad shoulders.

Then I consider Dan. No taller than me, his mouth is at the perfect height to nibble on my neck from behind, his fingers running through both the hair on my head and on my pussy, his olive skin contrasting to mine.

And finally, Isiah. Tall like Rick, but a different kind of athletic body, so slender and every muscle clearly defined. His dark skin contrasting so beautifully with mine. He's a little more forward. He's whispering in my ear. Naughty descriptions of what he'll do to me with his tongue - and his cock. He's pinching my nipple hard with one hand and rubbing my slit with the other. Spreading my juices around my pussy lips and clit from behind. Ummmmmm.

My eyes open. I come to my senses - I realize I'm pinching my nipple hard with one hand and rubbing my slit with the other. Spreading my juices around my pussy lips and clit. So intense. My legs are shaky. There's sweat on my brow. I plop down on the ottoman to collect myself and catch my breath. Once again, I see my reflection, this time in the closet doors. I sweep my hair behind my ears and smile at myself out of pride - and for the first time I see a glint of womanly seduction in my eyes, and in my surprisingly naughty smile. I'm teasing myself, glancing at myself with a sideways look, peeking from the corners of my eyes.

I see the pink Victoria's Secret bag on the floor. I should really try these on again before tomorrow night. I pull out the lacy navy blue set and lay it on my lap. It contrasts beautifully with my skin. In and out of the shower quickly and I slip my breasts into the cups, then slip the panties up my legs. I take my reflection in. Gorgeous. I turn around and the thong disappears, showing off my shapely ass.

Oh my, here we go. I'm getting horny all over again. I want these panties to stay fresh for tomorrow, so I decide to shift gears.

I'm kinda bored with Bridgerton, so I start flipping through the DVDs on a shelf in the built-in. I notice a few DVDs sitting just below the screen with no case, obviously they've been watched recently. I pick up the top one. White label, "US" hand lettered with Sharpie. I'm curious. United States? I slip it into the player, grab the remote, refill my wine and plop myself down into the Eames chair. BRRR! Cold leather on naked skin! I grab a faux fur throw and spread it across the chair and ease into it. I have another sip of wine and hit play.

I'm startled to see Talia's face suddenly filling the screen. She's wearing make-up, which is unusual for her, and her hair looks great. She's talking into the camera now.

"Enough of being a good girl, now it's time for Talia to have some fun." Her voice is part purr, part growl, all sexy. Her eyes are flirty and intense. She licks her lips. Holy shit.

Should I turn this off? Is this a violation of her privacy? What would she do if they found out I was watching it? On the other hand, it was just left out in the open. I'm not ready to decide yet. I'll watch a little more.

Talia smiles at someone off camera, a lusty knowing smile. She's holding the camera pointed back at herself. She pans the camera down accidentally and I see that she is wearing a sexy powder blue silk camisole. Her hard nipples show through the material. The blue pairs beautifully with her gorgeous blue eyes, which pair beautifully with her dirty blond hair. The camera moves back up to her face, and now she's licking her lips and acting all flirty. The video quality is exceptional. She must be using Dale's gear for this.

She hands the camera to someone, and lays back on the bed; the same king bed I'll be sleeping in tonight. Good God, she is a sexy woman. She's filled out, not slim like me, but her curves are womanly and proportional. She lays back with her hands behind her head and spreads her legs ever so slightly. The cameraperson moves to her right and is now standing above her, shooting down. Her right hand moves the camisole above her waist, revealing sexy matching panties. She begins rubbing herself through the fabric. The cameraperson's hand begins toying with her lips and slips his fingers into her mouth. She looks directly into the camera, smiles, and begins sucking.

I stop the DVD. I have a decision to make here. Seriously - is it ok for me to keep watching this? Am I violating their trust? There is another thing to consider here; this thong is definitely not going to be fresh if I keep watching this.

First things first. I lift my ass from the chair and slip the thong off. I feel the crotch fabric. Dry. I toss it onto the bed. I feel my pussy. Soaked. I rub my lips a little. It feels amazing. I spread my juices around. I bring my wet fingertip to my lips and rub the juices onto my lips. I move back down to rewet them and then bring them to my mouth again and lick. This is so naughty but I can't help myself. I never felt free to explore myself in my bedroom at home in this way, but the lingerie, the wine, and video -- and the solitude - are all conspiring together.

I get up and move the floor mirror to just in front of me. I can still see the TV just off to my right, but now I can also see myself. I lay back down and adjust the mirror. I open my legs a bit. I look at myself. I look so naughty with just the sexy bra on. I look like a naughty girl and I feel like a dirty girl. I like the idea of that. A naughty girl. A dirty girl.

It's obvious that I'm going to need to touch myself some more. I've traveled too far down that road tonight to power down now. Maybe I'll watch the DVD just a bit more, then switch it off and be done with the whole voyeur thing.

I turn the DVD back on. There's Talia again, smiling seductively at the cameraperson and rubbing her pussy. I follow her lead and start gently rubbing my pussy too. It feels naughty and delicious. Suddenly she has a cock in her hand. Is it Dale's? Who knows? I don't know much about cocks, but it looks pretty nice to me. It's not crazy long, but seems fatter than average. She's rubbing it now and leering at the camera.

"Put it in your mouth, godammit!" I'm surprised to hear those words blurt from my lips.

As though she hears me, she guides it to her mouth, kisses it gently on the head and then puts just half the head in her mouth and suckles. I close my eyes as a wave of pleasure moves over me; not an orgasm, just a wash of good feeling.

I close my eyes and imagine the three guys. What would their dicks be like? One by one, I imagine myself like Talia, taking their cocks into my mouth. I imagine Rick's cock as strong and steady. I play a little game with myself and say out loud, "Oh Rick, let me give you pleasure." I'm embarrassed at myself for saying something so corny, but voicing it turns me on even more. My slender pointer finger has now slipped into my pussy ever so slightly, up to the first knuckle.

Now it's time for Dan's slender and long cock, as I imagine it. I move my other hand to my mouth and suck on my middle finger, teasing it with my tongue and wrapping my lips around it, pretending it's a cock. My other finger slips further into my pussy to the second knuckle and gently moves in and out. "Oh Dan, let me suck your beautiful cock." Saying these words ups the ante.

I glance back up at the screen and now Talia has taken the cock into her mouth and is fucking it gently with her face. Her cheeks have a rosy blush, her hair has become a little mussed and her eyes are closed. She's lost in pleasure. I close my eyes and feel myself get lost as well.

Now, in my mind it's Isiah's turn. I spread my legs wider and imagine his cock as fat and intense; as powerfully built as he is. A second finger enters my pussy and I imagine bringing his cock to my mouth and kissing it, just kissing it at first. Respecting it, loving it. "Oh Isiah, let me love you, let me show you what I can do." The words again surprise me as they leave my lips in a sexy whisper.

Suddenly, gentle fingers on my thigh. My eyes shoot open and my legs slam shut. I try to cover my pussy with one hand and my tits with the other. Talia is kneeling on the floor beside the chair to my right. She's wearing the same makeup, her hair is done the same way and she's wearing the same camisole as in the DVD, which is still playing.

I'm shocked, embarrassed. I've been caught being a dirty girl by my friend's mom. I feel the warmth of deep shame as it rises from my core to fill my entire body. I look into her eyes with fear and dread.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I didn't think you'd be back so soon! I'm so sorry, I should have turned off the DVD. Oh my God, oh my God!"

She smiles and places her fingers on my lips to shush me. She strokes my hair to relax and comfort me. She moves one hand from my pussy and the other from my tits and relocates them to the arms of the chair.

"Relax, relax, it's ok." She glances to herself sucking dick on the screen. "Looks like you're enjoying this."

I glance again at the screen and see her release the cock and lay back on the bed. The camera person moves to the foot of the bed, and the view is of her entire body. Video Talia slips off the panties and reveals the blond hair between her legs, neatly trimmed and sexy and womanly.

I glance nervously back at real Talia. Her face is within inches of mine, as she kneels beside me. Her left arm wraps around my shoulder and her right hand plays with my hair. I smell her - it's all fresh and feminine.

"I.....I...violated your privacy. I shouldn't be watching this."

"Shhhh." She gently traces circles on my tummy and then on my lips with her fingertips.

"How long have you been here?"

She whispers sexily into my ear; "Long enough to know you're considering Rick, Dan or Isiah. All good choices." She knows them from Stacey's high school years. Her words trigger another wash of shame which rushes through my body. Not only am I nearly naked and freshly caught being a video voyeur, but she heard my awkward words to the three guys and saw me sucking my own fingers as if they were a cock.

"Oh God. Just shoot me now. I'm so embarrassed." My hands move back to cover my pussy and tits.

She continues. "I'll remind you that I was an eighteen year old woman not that long ago. Not as smart as you though. I rushed into sex early and made a lot of trouble for myself." I had to endure years of bad sex, because I was not emotionally mature. I was trying to learn about sex with guys who were even more emotionally immature than me."

She moves my hands back to the arms of the chair and resumes tracing circles on my tummy with one hand and playing with my hair with the other. After the chilling effect of getting caught, my body is warming up again. I'm not sure what emotion I am feeling, but it's starting to feel really nice. She pulls me forward, reaches behind me and removes my bra. She brings her head down to kiss my lips and massages my tits.

"Talia - Mrs. Gray. This isn't right."

"What isn't right?"

"You're my friend's mother, and you're much older."

"So? You just turned eighteen, didn't you"

"Well yes, but I'm not a lesbian, at least I don't think I am."

"And who said I am? See for yourself." She looks towards the screen. The camera is now looking down from above as the cameraperson rubs his fat cock up and down her slit. I feel my body react.