Gordon's Dolly

Story Info
Gordon is moving out, and Sis comes with.
3.7k words
4.5
16.9k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew he was leaving. In fact, they'd discussed it in some detail off and on over the last year. The when came as a surprise to her. Dolly, his younger sister, had expressed her desire to finish out her senior year of high school at home before making a break for it.

At 18, she wanted to finish out with the friends she'd grown up with. Gordon had said it was entirely up to her, and that he'd support any decision that she made. So when he was finally leaving and she ran down the driveway and jumped in the passenger side of his pickup truck, with nothing but the clothes on her back, he was surprised as fuck.

"Take me with you Gordo!" She'd begged.

"But I thought..." he began.

"I know. I changed my mind. Just...let's go." She pleaded.

Things had been weird with their parents for a long time. Growing up they'd had to endure Bible Study Camp every summer. Hours long prayer meetings. Endless church services. Nightly bible readings at home. And it had only gotten more feverous as they'd gotten older. It was whack. Every other thing out of mom's mouth was a citing from the scriptures. Religious belief was one thing, but mom and dad were off the charts.

Gordon had started to realize at around the age of fifteen, that his home life wasn't 'normal'. It had dawned on Dolly too. They wanted to hang with friends, date and stuff like everyone else they knew outside of the church did. Even things like little league. But the answer was always "no, you're not ready".

Gordon had finished his Associates degree in programming. Worked part time and bought a beat up F150. Saved up a little nest egg of cash, and when the opportunity came from one of the companies, he'd interned with to get a job programming for a game studio all the way on the other side of that country he jumped at the chance.

Gordon had been kind of lanky in high school. During college, there was nothing much to do at times between classes, so he'd started to hit the gym and had filled out considerably in the ensuing years.

Dolly had been a cute baby from the start, growing ever more beautiful as she grew up. Dark wavy hair like Gordon's, beautiful brown eyes flecked with gold, and a figure that drew more than its share of double-takes. Hell, Gordon had to confess to himself that there were times he'd thought about how sexy she was with her high firm breasts and breeder hips. Wow.

"What happened?" Gordon said after a minute or two driving the backroads toward the highway.

"Another one of those Bible Retreats that she told me she signed me up for." Dolly answered.

"It's not like you haven't been to, like, a hundred of them before." Gordon pointed out.

"Yeah, but not alone. You've always been there with me. I just got this anxiety attack and Mom told me to go to my room, and I did, but then I slipped out the window and bolted for your truck." Dolly explained.

"Well, if you change your mind and want me to bring you back..." Gordon began.

"No. Look. I don't want to go back. I can't explain it, but I feel like this is the right thing for me to do." She said.

They decided to take turns driving in shifts. It was the first night and Dolly was curled up on the bench seat of the truck, with her head half on Gordon's leg like a pillow. She looked amazing, sleeping soundly like that. Gordon could feel the warmth of her cheek against his leg. It took an act of will to keep his eyes on the road.

They swapped places around 2 AM and Gordon leaned back against the passenger door, stretched out as much as he could and drifted off to sleep. When he woke up his back was knotted like a pine tree.

The sun was rising over the Albuquerque skyline as Dolly pulled off the highway. There were signs for various service stations, hotels, and food. After filling the truck, they found a nice old-style diner and went in for breakfast. The coffee was nice and strong and the food, simple but good.

"I was planning on running away, you know." Dolly said in between mouthfuls of pancake.

"No, I didn't know, but I'm not surprised. The more time I spent away at school, the more I became aware of all the things that I was missing out on just to make mom and dad happy." Gordon admitted.

"I know. I felt like I was sitting on this powder keg, knowing it was going to blow up, but not knowing when." Dolly admitted, taking a swig of orange juice. "Anyway, I was saving my money too. I had a little ditch bag that I grabbed before I headed to your truck, so... I've got breakfast." She smiled.

They drove pretty much through the day, hitting Tulsa Oklahoma that evening.

"I'm beat." Gordon said.

"Yeah. Me too." Dolly agreed.

"There's a chain motel just ahead. Let's treat ourselves." He suggested.

"Sounds like a plan. I smell like a truck driver." She yawned, grimacing.

They got the cheapest room they could. It stank slightly of cigarette smoke, but the sheets were clean. Once they were checked in they found a place to eat nearby.

Arriving back at the room, Dolly announced that she was going to wash her clothes. Gordon had gone out to the truck to grab his suitcase. The concussion of the exterior door closing, jarred the room enough so that the bathroom door swung slowly open. Gordon could see his sister's back and in the bathroom mirror her front as well, as Dolly scrubbed her one set of clothes in the sink.

Gordon almost choked seeing her naked like that. Almost every inch of her. His hands shook as he placed the suitcase on the rack at the foot of the bed. Opening it and grabbing a T-shirt, he threw it through the doorway to land on the counter next to her.

Squealing in shock she grabbed the shirt and slammed the bathroom door shut. But it was way too late. The image of her naked perfection was emblazoned on Gordon's retinas.

When she did emerge, T-shirt clad, Gordon was in bed. It was a double, and she slid sheepishly in next to him, balancing delicately on the far edge. For the first hour or so they shifted nervously and self-consciously. Eventually relaxing and falling asleep.

Gordon woke first to find that during the night, they had both moved toward the center of the bed, Dolly's limbs entangled with his. Her clothes, still drying over the shower curtain pole in the bathroom. Her t-shirt had hiked up and her bush was pressing against his thigh. He tried not to move and just enjoyed the sensation of her body against his. Sure, it was wrong, but it felt so good.

Gradually he became aware that she was awake too, and probably had been for a while. They stayed there for a good half hour longer, cuddling before the game was up. It was nearly 10 AM before they'd eaten and gassed up and were on the road again.

"About last night?" Gordon began.

"What about it?" Dolly replied anxiously.

"I... it wasn't on purpose. That's all." Gordon explained.

"It wasn't?" Dolly asked.

"No. It wasn't. But... I liked it." Gordon confessed.

"Me too." Dolly replied quietly.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Gordon did the bulk of the driving and Dolly kept switching radio stations as they'd lose one and pick up another. Night time found them in Columbus Ohio and they were both tired.

"Can we get a room again, Gordo?" Dolly pleaded.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." He replied after a short hesitation.

They found a motel from the same chain as last night, and rented a room which was nearly a carbon copy of last nights. Dolly washed her things again and grabbed another T-shirt from Gordon's suitcase. Crawling into bed next to him he felt her cuddle against him, the hairs of her bush pushed firmly against his thigh. No pretense that it was an accident this time.

"You ever been with a girl, Gordo?" she whispered. "I mean, at school or camp or I don't know."

"Not really, Dolly. Why do you ask?" Gordon wondered.

"The last few bible study camps. There was a group of kids who'd sneak off down the lake trail and get baked in the woods. You remember?" She recalled.

"Yeah, you could smell the weed all the way across the lake. Camp supervisors had to know." Gordon replied.

"I just heard about stuff going on. I think some of the camp staff was in on it." Dolly said.

"You never told me, but I'm not surprised. Some of those kids were really wild." Gordon commented.

"I had heard that other stuff went on at those...I'm just kind of glad you weren't part of that scene." She said.

"What about you? Have you ever been with a guy?" Gordon asked.

"No. Almost a couple times, but I chickened out both times." Dolly admitted.

They were both quiet for a while.

"Well, good night." She leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Yeah. Good night." Gordon said as she rubbed her pussy ever so slightly against his leg.

The next morning, they took their time getting going. Going downtown they found a thrift store that had some pretty nice clothing and Dolly picked up a few more things to wear. They walked around town for a while before hitting the road.

Gordon wasn't sure when it had happened, but he found that they were walking hand in hand, and he found he liked how it felt. Looking over at Dolly, he smiled at her, and she grinned back at him. Nobody knew them here. They could be anybody.

Pulling into Bethesda early that evening, they found another hotel with a few good restaurants within walking distance. The weather was nice with just a hint of salt water on the light breeze that blew through the streets from the Chesapeake merging with the city smells. By the time they were done with dinner the clear night sky was dotted with stars. Walking back to the hotel Dolly slipped her arm around Gordon's waist as they walked at a leisurely pace down the sidewalk.

Back in the room, she modeled her new purchases for Gordon. A set of comfortable slacks, not too dressy, but also not entirely casual. Gordon had to admit that she had a good eye for value. A blouse that was along the same lines. Classic without being entirely conservative. Then, for the coup de grace, a tight crop top that left little to the imagination.

"Do you like it Gordo?" she asked in delight, watching his eyes light up as she twirled around before him.

He could clearly see the outline of her nipples through the partly opaque material. He felt his cock swell slightly in his jeans. She was perfect. They sat on the bed and watched the last half of an action movie on the room's TV. Switching channels, all of a sudden there was a couple onscreen naked and having passionate sex with each other. They watched for a while before Gordon changed the channel again.

"That was porn." Dolly said.

"Yes, that was porn." Gordon replied.

"It looked... intense." Dolly commented.

"It's supposed to." Gordon pointed out.

"The way they were kissing. Made me feel funny." Dolly continued.

"You were probably just getting turned on. Aroused." Gordon answered.

"I think you're right. Would you ever kiss a girl like that?" she wondered aloud.

"I might. I mean if it were the right girl, and the situation was right, I probably would." Gordon admitted.

"I wonder what that would feel like?" she half whispered as if to herself.

"Yeah, so do I. Maybe we'll find out someday." Gordon speculated.

"Or we could find out now." She said, looking deeply into Gordon's eyes with longing in her brown, gold speckled gaze.

"Are you suggesting, what I think you are?" Gordon gasped, knowing that if her answer was yes, then he knew he lacked the resolve to deny her.

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm suggesting." Dolly purred.

She leaned in. Gordon felt like he was walking on thin ice. Ice that was cracking below his feet. She smelled really good. He wasn't expecting that to be a thing. He felt her hand on his arm softly pulling him towards her. And then she felt her lips on his. His tongue tracing the line of her mouth, which parted ever so slightly, inviting him to explore further. He could hear the blood pounding in his ears as his tongue tip discovered the dainty pearls of her teeth.

And then, the tip of her tongue was there too, in response. She tasted so sweet. He was aware of a lust rising within him. He thought of the guy in the porn video and what he was trying to portray. It was this. Her mouth opened for him, she sucked his tongue wantonly, indicating that the lust was not his alone. This was a different language than they had ever spoken to each other. She melted, burst into flame, searing him with her passion.

He was aware of his hands on her, touching her curves. Her forbidden curves. Her perfect curves. She moaned her approval in his ear, her nipples hard beneath his thumbs. He had a brief moment of doubt that they shouldn't be doing this. In his head, he heard his dad saying, 'It's just not right'.

But it was. That moment passed. He remembered that it had always been just the two of them. Their parents had made it that way. Isolated them equally from anything that they didn't consider 'their world'. It only made sense that this was inevitable, that they were the only people who could understand each other. She growled at him that she needed more. He worked to fulfill her wish. He wanted this as much as she did.

The crop top came off and she sighed sweetly as he kissed and teased her pink nipples until they were hard and proud. She shook her head from side to side and purred her approval to him. She wanted yet more. She shimmied off her slacks and panties. As Gordon kissed his way down to her belly button and beyond.

He could see her dew, dampening her dark bush. She smelled musky and fresh, like nothing he'd ever smelled before. His mouth was watering as he drew it to her puffy mound. He softly kissed her letting his mouth linger against her warm flesh. Then he let his tongue open her flower, tasting pussy for the first time, she tasted like heaven.

She squirmed and moaned sweetly as he found her clit. Her hands were in his hair caressing him as he pleasure her. It was the most incredible feeling she'd ever experienced, she thought as he hit her spot just the right way and she shook in orgasm.

"I need you, Gordon. I need to feel you inside me." She pleaded.

Pulling him up to her she kissed his mouth and tasted her own pussy on his lips. She felt the head of his cock perched against her opening. Rocking her hips back and forth she felt him enter her tight pussy. She felt him pushing against her hymen and then, a warmth spread throughout her. She was floating, she was loved. And he was deep, deep inside her, where he belonged.

Within a minute the floating feeling had begun to subside, replaced by a more urgent need. Her body was doing things and she was hanging on for the ride. Gordon was fucking her and she was trembling with the flood of feelings, both physical and emotional that well up inside her with each new orgasm. She was his, now. And when Gordon released deep inside her, they both looked deep into the other's eyes, both knowing that they had just consummated their love.

They lay there in the aftermath, like two shipwreck survivors washed ashore in each other's embrace. Gordon stayed inside her for as long as possible, relishing the warmth of her pussy as she clenched and unclenched on his cock in little aftershocks from their love making. Kissing lazily as they regained awareness of the world around them.

Despite their ages, both Gordon and Dolly were atypically naïve about anything sexual. Gordon had masturbated enough to know he'd just cum in his sister. She had felt him release inside of her, but wasn't really sure what had happened, just that it made her feel extra happy. She wanted more of whatever that was.

Their parents had never talked about sex. Never. The schools they'd been sent to were carefully chosen for teaching only conservative Christian values of abstinence and virtue. They'd heard rumors, but few details, and it was hard to tell what was real from what was disinformation. They knew little of certainty concerning contraception. Just that God had created Man and Woman to procreate. Something told them that this probably wasn't exactly what God had had in mind.

All they knew was what they had just done was a mortal sin in their parents' book. The sin of incest. By morning they had committed that sin four more times, and Dolly knew what Gordon was shooting inside her because it was running down her slit and the crack of her ass and soaking the sheets.

The next morning they were famished, and a little sore. Finding a diner they used the place's wifi to check out the rental market for apartments. It took a couple days, but Gordon's job didn't start for another week. So they found a cute little one bedroom efficiency apartment. It was a little pricier than Gordon had figured, but still within his budget.

Bedroom, bath and a living room with a small kitchenette at one end. It came with appliances, and there was a laundromat on premises. They went to one of the furniture big box stores and filled in the blanks with cheap starter furniture, splurging a little on the bed because they already had an idea the paces they'd be putting it through.

Then around town to pick up linens, kitchenware, and some more clothes and underwear for Dolly. There were a few good thrift stores if you knew where to look, and if it's one good thing their parents had taught them, it was how to make do without a lot of fancy stuff.

One of the upsides to Gordon's new job was that they set him up with connectivity. High speed internet with few restrictions. It became part of their routine, that on Friday night, they'd get a pizza, some soda, and watch enough porn to get them revved up. Romantic porn mostly, nothing too hardcore. They were learning a lot, though.

"Gordon. I love you... do you love me?" Dolly asked meekly.

"With all my heart, kitten." He said and watched her melt.

"Could I... put your cock in my mouth? Like that woman did in the video?" She asked.

"I... sure..." Gordon said as Dolly pulled his pants and boxers off eager to try something new.

She took him in her mouth. He tasted good. Better than good. She rubbed her tongue along the bottom of his shaft and felt him begin to swell in her mouth. She felt triumphant, doing this to him. She was making her man hard, and something like butterflies in her stomach discovering this new power. She was going to make him cum. The sweet tang of his precum already had her sliding her hand over her throbbing clit.

She had her other hand wrapped around his base, felt him respond to her as she made her lips into a pussy for him. And he fucked it, her tongue working on him, her eyes locked with his, she saw him surrender to her loving will. He groaned as he filled her mouth with his spunk. She had gotten her prize and she swallowed it eagerly down. An hour later, he filled her pussy. One hole to go...

They liked his work. It had been about six months and they'd put him in charge of a sub-group of support programmers. Gordon had shown a bit of a flair for leadership, and a simple honesty that both his subordinates and his superiors appreciated. The paycheck reflected that, as well.

He had told Dolly that he had a surprise. She had greeted him at the door in burgundy lace lingerie with the smell of steak coming from the kitchenette. Jesus after six plus months of constant fucking, as sexy as she looked, Gordon just wanted her naked, wrapped around him like they were tied together, fuck dinner...but... First things first.

"You know how much I love you, right?" He began.

"Yeah. That's why I got all dressed up for you... well not the only reason..." she grinned.

"Well you know we can't get married for reals because... brother and sister." He stammered.

"You know I don't care about that. We have each other...for reals" She consoled.

"I just feel... I wanted to make a statement. Maybe unofficial. Maybe subtle... Here." He said, taking her hand and sliding the rings on her hand. Engagement and Wedding. They were as legit as they could get.

12