Gorgeous Girl

Story Info
Kind words re-invigorate a marriage.
3k words
4.61
52.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kind words re-invigorate a marriage.

This happy tale was inspired by a great Literotica story I read recently, "Summer School" by BumbleCat. Check it out.

^^^

Bob walked stiffly down the carpeted hall of his house. He paused to stretch and the fifty-nine-year-old complained, "Oh, my aching back."

He entered the kitchen jonesing for his morning coffee and thinking about a project at work. He saw his wife of forty years sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper. Sue was wearing a silky bathrobe over her cotton print nightgown and drinking her morning cup of tea.

He went to the coffeemaker. Some words he'd read last night in a Literotica story popped into his head. He stopped, turned to his partner, and said enthusiastically, "Good morning, Gorgeous Girl!"

"What?" Sue said. She pulled her nose out of the newspaper and gave him a big smile. There was a look of surprise on her face.

"Gorgeous? Hardly." She laughed, fluffed her gray hair, and said, "I'm an old lady."

He went to her and kissed her on the lips. "You're not old, Mrs. Johnson. Don't you know, fifty-eight is the new thirty?" he teased.

"Thank you, honey. That's sweet," she replied.

She surprised him by pulling his head to hers and planting a big, passionate kiss on his lips. He responded in kind. The old, married couple kissed with uncommon ardor considering their age and how long they'd been married.

When they were first married, these parents of two grown daughters really used to heat up the sheets. That wasn't the case lately. They'd settled into a cohabitation routine more akin to roommates than lovers.

"Oh!" Bob groaned. He hugged her and said, "I like the fire in your kiss."

"Mmmm," she moaned. "You've always had my number. Your compliment reminded me of earlier days. You brought the teenager Sue out. She likes the warmth and softness of your lips.

They kissed again. This time it was a hot, open kiss. Bob reached through her robe, found, and fondled a soft, saggy breast.

After touching her through her nightgown, he slipped his hand through the neck opening of her loose gown and placed his bare hand on her bare flesh. He squeezed and caressed her boob.

She stayed cheek-to-cheek with her husband and said, "Sad, isn't it? My boobs aren't what they used to be." She laughed and added, "They aren't even where they used to be!"

He kissed the tip of her nose, looked her in the eye, and said, "To me, you're still as beautiful and desirable as when we started dating. Sure, your body has changed. So has mine. When I look at you, I see that hot cheerleader who agreed to go to the movies with me and made me the happiest guy at Franklin High."

"Oh, you sweet-talking man," Sue said. She came in for another kiss.

"Mmm."

"Oh."

"Ahh."

"Ohhh."

They continued to kiss and moan. Bob caressed his wife's breasts and her erect, rubbery nipples.

Sue felt something nudge her arm. She pulled back, smiled broadly, and asked, "What's that?"

"I understand why you're confused. It's hasn't made an appearance in a while," he said.

She reached out and grabbed his penis. She squeezed it and said, "Mmmm. That's a thick, hard erection. It'd be a shame to let it go to waste."

"You're right!" Bob said. He released her boob and pulled her out of her chair.

"Ah!" she squawked. " What are you doing?"

He threw open her robe, pulled her nightgown up, hooked his fingers in her panties, and pulled them down. He threw her briefs over her shoulder. They landed on the window sill. He lifted his little lady and sat her bare ass on the small, round kitchen table.

"What are you doing?" she asked again. This time with a big smile on her face.

He knelt between her legs and buried his head in her crotch. He breathed in her scent and kissed her vagina.

"Oh," she groaned. "Wait. We can't do this here." She pushed on his broad shoulders.

He smiled and said, "This isn't the first time we've had sex on the kitchen table."

"God! That was decades ago when we were young and foolish."

"And constantly horny," Bob said, grinning from ear-to-ear.

He stood and said, "I don't see the problem. We're adults alone in our home. And I have this big erection." He pointed at the tent in his pajama bottoms.

They both laughed.

Bob knelt again, put his face between her legs, and ate her.

"Oh! Oh!" she moaned.

He lapped her sex and drank the tangy fluid that flowed from her. He switched from licking her sex and focused on tonguing her clit.

"Ah. Oh. Oh!" she responded.

He continued his assault. She stopped her periodic moaning and began making a low, continuous sound.

"That's her 'I'm about to cum' sound," he thought to himself. "If I continue with the oral sex she'll orgasm. It's been a while since she's come on my cock. I want that."

He took his tongue away from her button and stood.

Her eyes opened and she moaned, "Please don't stop."

Bob grabbed his cock and rammed it home.

"OH MY GOD!" Sue cried. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

Bob slid in and out of her slow and deep. After a short 'getting to know you' phase, he fucked her like a madman.

She started screaming like a madwoman and came on his cock.

He felt her pussy pulse. He fucked her through her climax.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh," she chanted as she had a second orgasm.

Bob felt his wife tremble in his arms. She moaned one too many times and he came with a loud groan and a hard thrust.

The two of them held on to each other as wave after wonderful wave of pleasure cascaded through their bodies.

^^^

That afternoon Vivian, the divorcee who lived next door, stopped by the Johnson house. She walked around back and let herself in the unlocked kitchen door. She saw her friend sitting on the family room couch knitting. Sue was humming a happy tune.

She called out, "Hello, Sue."

"Hi. Can I offer you a cup of coffee?" Sue asked. She put her needles down and went to the adjoining kitchen.

"I'd love a cup," Vivian said as she sat at the kitchen table.

Sue fixed the coffee the way she knew her friend like it, placed it in front of her, and slid into an empty chair at the small, round table with her own cup.

Vivian cocked her head, looked at her neighbor, and said, "You have a special twinkle in your eye and you were humming. Why are you so happy?"

"No reason."

Vivian leaned over and plucked a pair of panties off the windowsill. She twirled them on a finger.

"Oh," Sue gushed. She snatched them out of her friend's hand.

Vivian raised her eyebrows and said, "So nothing special happened this morning? The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

She laughed as Sue's face turned red. Then she said, "You had sex this morning! Here. In the kitchen."

Sue smiled shyly and nodded.

"Good for you. With who?"

"My husband, silly."

"Just checking. I know you two get along, but you haven't been physical lately. Good for you. How did it happen?"

"He called me 'Gorgeous Girl' and it melted my heart. He made me feel attractive."

"You're beautiful."

"I am a fifty-eight-year-old woman. Beautiful is a word used to describe younger women. The adjectives people use for older women are eccentric, dried up, wrinkled, or frumpy. Bob made me forget my age and my flaws. I felt desirable and jumped his bones."

"Good for you, Gorgeous Girl."

^^^

Bob went to his office at the machine shop. His partner, Lenny, was there.

Lenny ribbed his friend and said, "What? Are you now keeping banker's hours? Good thing I was here and got the boys started on the new project."

"Thanks. I had something I needed to do at the house this morning."

Lenny ran his hand through his long, slicked-back hair and gave his buddy a questioning look. He teased him and said, "I remember years ago, after we got this place on its feet and humming, that you often had projects at home that required your attention. Did you bang the missus?"

Bob blushed.

"You did! You and Sue had sex this morning. Good for you. I keep telling you, you're not too old. I picked up a chippie at Mo's Tavern last night and banged her until she begged me to stop. Viagra is a wonder drug. I take two and I can fuck all night long. Did you finally get a prescription?"

"No," Bob laughed and said, "but I did have some help. I was on a porn site last night. One with dirty stories. I read one where the guy was on the make trying to seduce his neighbor's daughter and he kept calling her 'Gorgeous Girl'. She liked it a lot.

"It reminded me that when I was courting Sue and when we were first married, I was always telling her she was beautiful. I'd open doors and buy her candy and flowers. I don't do that stuff anymore."

"It's the little things that get you in their pants," Lenny said. "Here are some rules to live by. You pet a cat. You scratch a dog's belly. You compliment women. They all will be happier for the attention.

"To keep a dame happy, you need to say shit like: 'Your eyes sparkle like a starry night,' and 'I woke this morning with you on my lips. Pity, it was only your name and not a kiss,' or 'Your eyes are like shots of aged whiskey. They intoxicate me and make me forget all my troubles.'"

Lenny smiled and said, "I don't know why I'm giving you some of my best lines. You get the idea, don't you? Crops grow better with fertilizer. Don't be afraid to lay the bullshit on thick to keep the little lady happy."

"Thanks," Bob said. He shook his head and asked, "Do those lines work for you?" He didn't wait for an answer. He said, "Never mind. Can I finish my story?"

Lenny nodded.

"So out of the blue, I called her 'Gorgeous Girl'. She lit up like a Christmas tree. We kissed. Then made out. I get this huge boner. Next thing you know, I'm screwing her on the kitchen table."

"Ahh, love. It's a beautiful thing," Lenny said.

^^^

Bob stopped off on the way home and bought flowers. He gave them to his wife when he got home.

"Oh, they're beautiful," Sue gushed.

"I thought so too," Bob said. "Beautiful like you."

"Ah," his wife said.

She kissed him. He squeezed her butt.

She smiled at him and said, "Let me put these in water. I have to get back to the stove. I'm making chicken piccata."

"That's my favorite!"

"Is it?" she answered with an impish smile on her face.

They ate dinner and Bob raved about the meal. Sue smiled and luxuriated in his compliments.

He helped her with the dishes and said, "I think there's a new 'Midsomer Murders' on television tonight."

"Oh, good. I love that show."

"I know," he said with a laugh. "I'm sure if we'd had a boy, you would have insisted on naming him 'Barnaby'. Shall we get a cup of decaf and watch it together?"

"Yes. I'd like that. Are you sure the Phillies aren't playing?"

"They play 162 games a year. I can miss one."

They finished the dishes, got their decafs, and settled on the sofa. Sue put her head on his shoulder and snuggled with her husband as they watched the British mystery show.

When it was over, she said, "Thanks for watching with me."

"You're welcome." He looked into her light blue eyes and leaned down for a kiss.

One kiss became two. Two became three. His hand fondled her breasts. Her hand found his cock. After a pleasant make-out session, Sue unzipped his pants, fished out his hard cock, and wrapped her lips around it.

"Mmmm! Nice," he commented.

She gave him good head. Unhurriedly. Lovingly. After many minutes, she pulled off and said, "This is nice. I've always liked making out with you on the sofa." She smiled, undid her shirt and bra, and tossed both aside.

Bob smiled from ear to ear and said, "Come here, my gorgeous girl."

He pulled her to him and sucked on her hard nipples. She ended up on her back. He lay beside her and feasted on her bosom.

After many enjoyable minutes, she said, "Take me."

"Here? Now?"

"Yes," she replied with a giggle. "When we were dating, you took me on the sofa in my parents' house after they'd gone to bed. I remember loving it. It was so daring. The thought that we could be caught added to the excitement."

Bob laughed recalling those nights. He said, "Yes. I remember." He stood, stripped, chuckled, and said, "They tended to be short encounters."

Sue removed her skirt and underwear, reclined nude of the sofa, and said, "Brief, but explosive. I'd come hard and see stars. You'd fill me with cum. I had to cup my pussy with both hands to contain it as I ran naked to the bathroom."

She smiled at her husband and said, "The kids are grown and out of the house. No one is going to walk in on us, but we can pretend." She raised her arms and beckoned for him to come to her.

He mounted her, kissed her on the lips, and slid his cock into her well-used cunt. They fucked like frantic teenagers. She cried out when she climaxed. He grunted and filled her with his seed.

They laughed and gasped for air.

^^^

The next morning, Bob woke in an unusual way. His gorgeous girl was sucking his morning wood.

"Oh, Sue. You are a wonderful wife."

She acknowledged his compliment with a grunt and continued with her blowjob. She didn't stop until he cried out and shot his load into her mouth.

She swallowed proudly and said, "Good morning, darling."

"Oh! It is a very good morning, wife."

She hopped out of bed and left him to enjoy his orgasm.

^^^

Bob was whistling when he returned home from work. He entered his house, smiled at his wife, and said, "Hello, Gorgeous Girl. How was your day?"

"Fine," she answered. She came to him, wrapped her arms around his waist, and kissed him on the lips. She asked, "How was your day?"

"Fantastic. It got off to a brilliant start. A beautiful woman woke me by giving me oral sex and it continued in that vein. We won two jobs that we'd bid on and picked up a new client."

"Good for you," she said.

He untied the apron she was wearing and said, "You're not cooking tonight. We're eating out."

"Oh, goodie. Give me a second to comb my hair and check my make-up."

"You look great. You don't need to change a thing."

She smiled upon hearing his compliment. She hurried off and fixed her hair.

They went to a local place and had a good meal.

"We should do this more often," Bob said. "It's a nice change of pace and my girl deserves a night off from cooking."

"I won't disagree."

They left the restaurant. Bob said, "It's a beautiful night. There's no need to rush home. Let's take a walk in the park."

"Okay."

He steered her across the street to a park that had a small lake. They walked hand-in-hand along the undulating path. Children were running, laughing, and playing on the grass. Some were feeding the ducks. Other couples strolled past. They shared a nod or a smile.

Bob and Sue sat on a bench and watched the sunset.

"This is a lovely way to end the day," Sue said.

"I can think of a lovelier way," Bob said. He raised his eyebrows.

She smiled and nodded. They kissed.

When they got home, instead of each going their own way, they went to the bedroom. Each undressed. They got into bed and made love in an easy, relaxed manner.

They started in the missionary position. Bob guided her to her hands and knees and took her from behind. They finished with Sue on top. Her boobs flopped and jiggled as she rode his cock to a great orgasm. Bob came inside her after she crested.

^^^

Mid-morning the next day, Vivian came to visit. She let herself in and called out, "Hello, Sue."

"I'm in the laundry room," her friend answered.

Vivian made her way there and found Sue putting sheets into the drier. She said, ``I thought Thursday was laundry day."

"It is," Sue answered. "But these were dirty." She turned the dryer on. The women retreated to the family room.

"So you needed to wash the sheets," Vivian said in a teasing manner. She raised her eyebrows repeatedly.

"Yes. They were dirty," Sue said. Her face turned red.

"Oh! Look at you blushing like a schoolgirl. You had sex again, didn't you? Don't try to deny it. It's written all over your face."

Sue smiled.

"I'm right, aren't I."

"Yesterday morning I woke Bob by sucking his cock. He came in my mouth and I gulped it down."

"You slut!"

"I like pleasing my man. He rewarded me with dinner out. We took a walk in the park, watched the sunset over Duck Lake, and had a roll in the hay when we got home. So my sheets were dirty." Sue was beaming as she told this story.

"You're one lucky woman."

"Yes, I am."

^^^

Bob bent his knees and lifted a large box off the floor. Lenny said, "Woah. Big guy. Be careful. Your back."

Bob set the box on the counter and said, "My back feels fine. It's been better lately."

Lenny laughed and said, "Oh. I see." He moved his pelvis back and forth simulating fucking and said, "It's probably your new physical therapy routine. I'm guessing you have Sue to thank."

Bob laughed and said, "You're right."

"Be sure to thank your gorgeous girl tonight," Lenny said.

"I will. No more taking her for granted."

The End