Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 03

Story Info
Gorilla gets another night off in Atlanta.
9k words
4.54
3.7k
3

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers

Carlos opened his eyes and after a split second of disorientation, he remembered where he was and who he was with. He checked his phone, noticing the time. "Fuck, man, it's half past twelve," he said. "It's the fucking afternoon already."

Gorilla was unexpectedly shunted out of a deep sleep. He rolled over and farted. Without a word, he got up and shuffled to the bathroom, noting Carlos's presence by being nice enough to close the bathroom door before dropping a log or two.

Carlos lay on his back and stared at the ceiling, trying to ignore the stench of Gorilla's rancid fart while simultaneously trying to piece together what had happened last night. A few minutes later, Gorilla flushed the bowl and re-emerged from the bathroom, feeling a few pounds lighter. He ceremoniously flipped the switch for the exhaust fan. "Wouldn't go in there for a few minutes," he warned. These were his first words of the day. He burped.

"That's a bit filthy, man," Carlos complained as he propped himself up on one elbow. Gorilla stood nude in front of him.

"I'm not used to waking up with someone in my bed," said Gorilla. "If you find me disgusting, you can leave whenever you want to, and I'll be gone tomorrow anyway."

Carlos didn't think Gorilla was 'disgusting', but he'd seen enough to know he was extremely rough around the edges. He wondered if they'd have the conversation where phone numbers were swapped. He assumed Gorilla wasn't that kind of guy. Come to think of it, neither was Carlos. But having said that, he'd definitely be up for another sweaty hookup with Gorilla whenever he was in town next. Carlos flopped back down onto the mattress.

Gorilla pulled the blinds down to block out the daylight before laying back down on the bed. "Think I'm gonna take some more shuteye. I never get enough sleep on the road. I'm still tired. You can stay here if you like. Or leave. Up to you."

If Carlos was honest with himself, he hadn't had enough sleep lately either. He'd recently discovered how hard a rockstar works. He'd learned how much sweat and effort was involved in playing even just a small regional tour. The mornings are early and the nights are late. He checked his phone, and there were no crisis messages from last night's performance. The tour was over, he was free for the day, and he had no plans. He decided he could do with some more rest too. "You OK if I grab some more sleep too? Not easy being a rockstar." He grabbed some bedclothes and rolled over.

Gorilla grunted. He began drifting back to sleep with images of Carlos prancing around on stage in his denim cutoffs looping through his mind. His fingers brushed across his sensitive nipples and he sighed as his cock became semi-erect. He tickled his balls and his cock stiffened to full mast. He drooled spit onto his palm and began stroking himself to the thought of the man who occupied the opposite side of his mattress. His hand traversed the shortish length and breadth of his shaft, lingering at his tip, teasing the head.

Carlos listened. Even though Gorilla made a genuine attempt to stay quiet, Carlos knew exactly what was happening on the other side of the bed.

Gorilla came all over his hand. He went back to sleep with his load drying on his hand and on the sheet. Carlos had no idea that he was Gorilla's momentary fantasy.

The clock on the wall ticked forward, relentlessly, unstoppingly. Seconds passed. Minutes. Hours.

Gorilla woke up around three in the afternoon. He wasn't sure what he'd been dreaming about, but his cock was hard again. Carlos was still asleep.

Gorilla shook Carlos by the shoulder in an attempt to wake him. Eventually, Carlos responded. Gorilla leaned into Carlos's face. "Hey, man. I'm horny. You wanna fuck?"

Waking up mid-afternoon after sleeping most of the day and then being jolted out of sleep for impromptu sex was not Carlos's usual routine. "If you're horny, why don't you jerk off again?"

"Oh ... you heard that before?" asked Gorilla. He wasn't embarrassed, just surprised.

"Of course I did, man. It's scientifically impossible to jerk off silently next to another dude and get away with it. All the signs were there. I felt the mattress moving almost imperceptibly as you tried to quietly tug on your dick. I heard your breathing get shallow as you got close. And I heard your silent sigh when you dropped your load. You fell asleep within seconds, and I could tell you were sleeping because you snored."

"I was thinking about your ass," admitted Gorilla.

'Fuck, that's hot,' Carlos thought to himself.

"Blow me?" said Gorilla. Carlos wasn't sure whether this was a demand, a statement, a request, or a desperate plea.

Carlos had an idea. He threw the bedcovers off and put last night's t-shirt and underpants back on. He found his gig bag which he'd brought with him after the concert last night. The bag contained a few small incidental items he might occasionally need at a gig -- or even after it, depending on how lucky he got. He rummaged through the bag and found what he was looking for.

A roll of gaffer tape.

Gaffer tape is an extremely strong adhesive tape that's often used at rock shows to secure microphone cords, guitar pedals, cymbal stands and other pieces of equipment. But right now, Carlos had a different use in mind for it.

There was a single chair in the room. Carlos moved towards it. "Come over here," he directed. "Sit down."

Gorilla complied. His cock pointed towards the ceiling.

"I'm going to tape your arms to the armrests of the chair so you can't move," Carlos declared.

"No you're fucking not," retorted Gorilla. "I'm not into that shit. All I want is your mouth on my cock."

"You want a blowjob? This is how we're doing it, dude."

"You're a kinky little fucker, aren't you?" said Gorilla. He hated relinquishing control of sexual situations, and he couldn't remember the last time he did, if ever. He surprised himself with his own response. "OK," he said, "but only because I'm curious to see what kinky shit you've got in mind. But put something between the tape and my skin. Otherwise the tape will pull all the hair off my arms when you rip it off. If you pull the hair off my arms, I'm gonna do the same to you."

Carlos gazed at the intricate network of tattoos that ran the entire length of Gorilla's left arm and admired the artist's work. He went to the bathroom and found a small towel. He ripped it in half. He didn't care about the damage, Gorilla was apparently paying for everything. He looped half of each towel around Gorilla's forearms, then tightly gaffer-taped his forearms to the chair. He made sure Gorilla was secure in place.

Carlos stood to the side of Gorilla's chair. He leaned down and licked one of Gorilla's nipples. He let his long hair cascade across Gorilla's chest and down to his groin where it tickled Gorilla's stiff cock. Gorilla closed his eyes and moaned. Fuck, this felt so good. Carlos licked, kissed and playfully bit Gorilla's nipple until it couldn't possibly get any more erect. Carlos stopped and moved to the opposite side of the chair. He began toying with Gorilla's other nipple.

Carlos noticed the sound system in the room. He walked away from Gorilla's sentitive mantits for a moment and hooked his phone up to the stereo. "You like Sepultura?" asked Carlos.

"Yeah, man. They fuckin' rock," said Gorilla.

'Arise' filled the air. Carlos returned to Gorilla's nipple and continued teasing it with his mouth and tongue. Gorilla closed his eyes again. He tried to focus on the music, but it was difficult.

"Fuck, boy, if you keep doing that, you're gonna make me shoot." His cock was painfully hard.

Carlos paused. He padded backwards away from Gorilla and sat on the edge of their sleazy motel bed.

Gorilla felt the warmth of Carlos's body moving away from him. His nipples were a bright reddish purple, firmer than ever, and his cock was a mere fingertip away from spraying like a firehose. He couldn't ever remember feeling so turned on in his entire life. He opened his eyes and saw Carlos sitting on the bed.

"You want me?" teased Carlos.

"You got me so ..." Gorilla's mind was so scrambled he couldn't even finish his sentence.

Carlos lay down, rolled onto his stomach, and spread his ass cheeks. "You like the view?"

Gorilla saw Carlos's sweet, inviting brown hole. He wanted it in his face right now, more than anything. He didn't care how sweaty, stinky or dirty it was, he just wanted it. He wanted nothing more than to inhale Carlos's delicious anal scent, but given his forearms were taped to a chair, movement was a challenge. He could stand up if he wanted to, but jettisoning the chair right now was impossible.

Gorilla weighed his options. There were two. Option 1: stand up and try to approach Carlos's asshole, knowing he'd have to dive in face-first, would have no immediate use of his arms or hands and would be shadowed by an unshakeable piece of furniture. Option 2: stay put and await further developments. He chose Option 2.

"Yeah," leered Gorilla. "I do."

"What do you like?"

"Your tight, sexy Mexican hole," said Gorilla. "Wanna bury my face in it." Sepultura played on.

"Mmmmm ... fuck yeah," exhaled Carlos. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear you say." He stood up and returned to the chair. He examined Gorilla's painfully erect penis like he was a sympathetic doctor. Blood visibly pulsed through the shaft. If he had a stethoscope in his gig bag, Carlos would've taken the pulse of Gorilla's cock. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

Gorilla nodded. "A little. It aches. You're making me ache. I just need to cum."

Carlos's index finger touched the tip of Gorilla's cock. Gorilla noticed the sexy black nail polish on Carlos's sculpted fingernail. He felt the hard callus of skin on the end of Carlos's axe-wielding fingertip. Thick, viscous precum oozed down the side of his cock and pooled at the base. Carlos dipped his fingers into the pool of precum and fed himself. "Sweet," he whispered, rolling it across his tongue.

"You're fuckin' killing me right now," seethed Gorilla.

Carlos swallowed Gorilla's precum and leaned in close. Gorilla could feel Carlos's sweet breath on his face. "I know I am, man. All I need to do is to touch your dick, and you'll explode. You're right on the edge, aren't you? You want to blow your load don't you? I'm right, aren't I?"

Gorilla nodded.

"Imagine your response if I put my ass in your face right now?" asked Carlos. He paused a moment. "What would you do if I did?"

Gorilla was way out of his depth right now. He was a man who was always in command, always on top and always calling the plays, but this sexy Latin metalhead had completely fucked his brain. Right now, he was speechless. He couldn't answer Carlos's question.

"I wonder if I can make you explode some other way," mused Carlos.

Gorilla's forearms remained immobile, pinned to the arms of the chair. Carlos wet his index finger. He wedged his hand under Gorilla's ass cheeks. He cupped Gorilla's balls on the journey towards his taint. He tickled the sensitive skin, then moved slightly further south to tease Gorilla's anus. As Carlos's wet fingers traced slow, languid circles around Gorilla's opening, he saw Gorilla's balls beginning to twitch.

"No," whimpered Gorilla.

"Yes," whispered Carlos.

Carlos put the first two joints of his index finger inside Gorilla's hole, and he felt Gorilla's sphincter gripping and clenching involuntarily around it. Gorilla looked down to see Carlos's face near his balls, his mouth open, his wet tongue on full display, his dark sexy Latin eyes looking up at him, and his long hair cascading down his naked torso. Gorilla had tried so hard to hold his load until it had a receptacle -- either Carlos's throat or fist -- but he couldn't fight the rising tide. He lost the battle -- this headbanger was sex on legs.

Gorilla closed his eyes and roared as his cock fired hands-free. His seed traced a narrow arc, shooting high in the air. The first rope landed with a wet, heavy splat on Carlos's face, and as Gorilla opened his eyes and took in the sight of his sperm draining into Carlos's open mouth, his mind went into complete sexual overdrive. His dick pulsed and twitched like it had a life of its own, rapidly discharging stream after stream of thick semen into the air, thick puddles landing heavily on his stomach and chest.

Carlos took his finger out of Gorilla's asshole. He wrapped his fist around Gorilla's shaft and jerked him hard. Gorilla roared a second time, feeling the bliss of a second orgasm, but this time, he shot blanks -- he was dry.

Gorilla's cock took way more time than usual to deflate. He was breathing quickly and deeply. Carlos licked him clean.

"You like that?" leered Carlos.

Gorilla could barely speak.

"I know you did," whispered Carlos. He put his finger under Gorilla's nostrils and watched as Gorilla inhaled his own pungent anal scent.

"My nuts feel so achy. Like there's absolutely nothing left in 'em." Gorilla knew that once his balls had recovered, he'd probably masturbate to the memory of this afternoon for the rest of his life. "Get me out of this chair now?" he pleaded.

"Hmmm, maybe," answered Carlos. "I'm still thinking about it. Whether to release you or not, that is. You look pretty good all taped up."

Gorilla noticed one of his legs had begun to itch. He began thrashing at the armrests, trying to free himself, but he knew this waste of energy was of little use -- gaffer tape is strong as fuck.

"I could leave you here all night, you know," Carlos continued. "If I wanted to, that is. I could go back to my place, and they'd find you here tomorrow morning when you don't check out on time. Imagine the tale you'll have to weave. Fuck, what would you tell your employer? That you couldn't get to the warehouse because some stranger taped you to a chair?" Carlos paused to let the scenario sink in. "What'll you do for me if I take the tape off, dude?"

Gorilla thought. "You hungry? Buy you dinner and a few beers?"

"Sounds good, and I'm definitely thirsty. But ... what *more* will you do for me?"

The itch on Gorilla's leg was intensifying, but he couldn't scratch it. "Anything you want, dude, just ... anything! I'm itching like fuck! Get this fuckin' gaffer tape off me!"

"OK. I'm gonna take this as an IOU, and I'll think of what else you can do for me over dinner. Which you're buying, by the way."

The itch on his leg was driving him insane. "Deal! Now get this fucking gaffer tape off me!"

Carlos peeled the tape off and Gorilla snapped to his feet. He shook his arms to get some life back into them, then scratched his leg so hard he thought he might lose skin and draw blood.

"Easy, there, big guy!" said Carlos.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUCK my leg was so fuckin' itchy," gasped a very relieved Gorilla.

Carlos smiled. "Fuck your leg. I'm hungry. Where are we going for dinner?"

Gorilla met his gaze. "You're the local, you pick a place."

"OK ... but let me grab a quick shower first, I need to freshen up," said Carlos. He stripped off, headed to the bathroom, and turned on the hot water. As he soaped up and steam began to fill the room, he couldn't help but notice Gorilla standing in the doorway, leering, cupping his empty balls as he watched Carlos wash his naked wet body.

*

Carlos turned the water off and found a towel. After drying himself off, he began rummaging through drawers. "Fuck ... I'm gonna need a hair dryer ..."

Gorilla found one. It was in the kitchen, for some unknown reason. "Here you go," he offered.

Carlos plugged it in and dried his hair.

Gorilla watched. His tummy rumbled. "Time for dinner, dude," he prompted. "Hungry as fuck." He threw a loose t-shirt on, a pair of jeans and grabbed his denim jacket. He tied the sleeves around his waist.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too ... but I can't go out with wet hair."

Gorilla had never sported long hair, so he didn't know the agony. "Why the fuck do you need to dry your hair?" he asked.

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Just fucking BECAUSE, cunt," Carlos replied. "Fuck. Shut the fuck up." End of discussion. Men with long hair can be precious.

"Well ... hurry the fuck up," said Gorilla. "I'm hungry."

Carlos got dressed, and Gorilla couldn't take his eyes off Carlos's ass as his cheeks slowly wiggled their way into his denim. "How the fuck do you fit into those tight jeans?" asked Gorilla.

"The same way I get out of 'em, dude," said Carlos. "I can show you later on tonight, if you want."

Carlos collected his gig bag, slung it over one shoulder, and took Gorilla to a bar. Bars are easy when it comes to food: the menu is usually varied enough to accommodate most people. They ordered a beer each while they decided what to eat. Gorilla knew he couldn't drink too much tonight because he was on schedule to ship out in the morning. He hadn't heard any word from the logistics team since yesterday, but the last communication suggested the freight he was meant to take to Miami would be ready for him to collect in the morning. "Just the one beer for me, man. I'm driving tomorrow. Check out at sunrise, by the way."

Carlos understood.

They ordered and waited in relative silence for their meals to arrive. There was a small amount of simple chat between them, but not too much. Gorilla's mind was already partially focused on tomorrow morning.

Their meals arrived. Gorilla smashed his steak while Carlos tucked into something with tofu in it.

"You a vego or something?" asked Gorilla.

"Yeah, I am."

"Must be why you're so skinny."

"You eat red meat? Must be why you're so fat."

"Hey!" protested Gorilla. "Get fucked. I'm not fat."

"True ... you're not fat ... but even so, you could probably lose a few pounds."

Gorilla agreed, but he wasn't about to concede the point. "You're on stage, you're under lights, you're jumping around and sweating. My job is about sitting behind the wheel of a fucking truck from sunrise to sunset. Not a lot of opportunity for movement. The only exercise I get is loading and unloading the truck, and these days, a lot of it is done by machinery, so I just stand there while I watch the machines do the heavy lifting I used to do."

Carlos let it go. He was into stocky dudes anyway, so he wasn't about to complain about Gorilla's frame.

Mid-meal, Gorilla's phone pinged. They both heard the vibration.

"Got a message?" asked Carlos.

"Sounds like it. Don't care. I'll check it after we eat."

They continued eating. Carlos ordered a second beer, but Gorilla abstained.

Gorilla cleared his plate. "Good feed. Glad you brought me here. I'll have to remember this place for next time I'm in Atlanta."

"No problem, man."

Gorilla's phone pinged again. This time, he checked the screen. Logistics. "Fuck, sorry, I gotta take this." He walked outside, leaving Carlos on his own, and connected with the logistics team.

Gorilla: "Hey, got your messages. You wanted to talk with me?"

Logistics: "Thanks for getting back to us."

Gorilla: "What's up?"

Logistics: "How much are you enjoying Atlanta?"

Gorilla: "I've enjoyed my all-expenses-paid layover day, if that's what you're asking."

Logistics: "We're gonna have to offer you another one."

Gorilla: "What the fuck?"

Logistics: "Supply chain issues. The shipping container hasn't showed up yet. Nothing we can do."

Gorilla: "Really? Wait a second, let me get this straight. I've spent an idle day in Atlanta, all expenses paid, waiting for a few pallets of crap to arrive for me to take to Florida. And you're telling me the cargo hasn't arrived yet, and you *still* want me to wait for it?"

Logistics: "Yep, that's correct."

Gorilla: "Fuck, what's in the box, solid fuckin' gold? No wonder everything's so expensive these days. Does the Sleep Inn know I'm bunked for an extra night?"

flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers