Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 04

Story Info
Gorilla gets called back to duty, but he doesn't wanna go.
5.3k words
4.59
2.7k
2

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
167 Followers

Gorilla eventually woke. He dragged his fingers across his nostrils. "I can still smell you."

The clock struck 1pm.

Carlos was still asleep. The blinds were down, and the room was as dark as it could possibly be during daylight hours.

"I can still smell your ass from last night. You smell good."

Carlos returned to consciousness as he felt a wet finger circle, and then penetrate, his anal sphincter.

The finger was removed. "Mmmm," heard Carlos. He assumed Gorilla had put his ass-wet finger under his nose or into his mouth. He felt Gorilla's centre of gravity moving south. He knew what was coming. He parted his cheeks.

Carlos breathed his first words of the day. "Get your face in there, big guy. Eat me out good."

Gorilla's tongue lapped at Carlos's hole. Carlos moaned. Fuck, it felt so good. He noticed a fart beginning to bubble up. "Hey dude, wait a second, I gotta let one rip," he said. He expected Gorilla to make way, but the opposite happened. Gorilla's tongue lapped Carlos's hole and penetrated it. Carlos expelled his morning gas, and Gorilla ate it up.

"You smell so good," he said again. "You got more?"

Carlos wasn't sure what Gorilla meant. More farts, or something else? He squeezed ... and squeezed ... and squeezed, and a second fat, juicy fart rumbled out.

"Mmm, fuck yeah," inhaled Gorilla. His tongue penetrated deeper.

Carlos wasn't ready for where this could potentially lead. "Wait, dude, let me go to the bathroom." He stood, moved to the bathroom, and closed the door.

Gorilla was disappointed. 'He could've at least let me watch,' he thought to himself. He sat on the edge of the bed, cursing the exhaust fan in the bathroom ceiling as it clinically removed Carlos's morning scent from the premises.

Carlos wiped and flushed. The bathroom door opened.

"What was it like?" asked Gorilla.

Carlos was confused. "Huh?"

"Was it thick?"

"Was *what* thick?" Carlos responded.

"Your log?"

"Yeah, it was. Nice, firm and healthy."

"Hot. Now come back to bed," Gorilla commanded. "You interrupted me."

Carlos wordlessly lay face-down and spread his clean, freshly-wiped cheeks.

Gorilla dived back in to finish what he'd started. His tongue darted in and out of Carlos's clean cheeks before circling his anus and flicking across his walls. He moaned as he devoured Carlos's sexy headbanger manscent. His cock rose and he began stroking himself.

Carlos gasped. It felt so good to be eaten out after taking a dump. All his anal nerve-endings were firing. This was the very best way to wake up.

Gorilla ground his dick into the mattress as he tongue-fucked Carlos's pussy. His orgasm began to approach, and he stood up, towering over Carlos. "Roll over onto your back. Get over here, boy," he said. "I'm gonna explode on your face."

Carlos opened his mouth wide as Gorilla jerked himself off. "Your cunt tastes so fucking good, boy," Gorilla seethed. His dick sprayed warm jizz all over Carlos's face and chest.

Carlos sucked Gorilla's sensitive penis into his mouth. He felt a few stray pearls of cum coating his tongue before Gorilla began to deflate.

"Mmm," exhaled Carlos, playing with the streaks of cum that landed on his chest. "My asshole made you do that?"

"Yeah," Gorilla replied. "Your sexy fuckin' mancunt. It's the hottest hole I've ever had."

Carlos kissed Gorilla's cock and looked up at him. "You hungry? I know it's the afternoon already, but I know a place that serves an all-day breakfast. Buy me breakfast on your company credit card?"

Gorilla grunted. His tummy was rumbling. "Get dressed." Carlos squeezed his ass into his pair of tight jeans before throwing his black Slayer t-shirt over his head. He pulled his mane of thick, black hair down his back. He quickly put on his socks and sneakers, and they were out the door.

A few minutes later, they were downstairs and on the street. Carlos led Gorilla to a nearby café. A waitress approached. Gorilla ordered fried eggs (sunny side up) and bacon on toast, while Carlos asked for the blueberry pancakes with maple syrup and ice-cream. They each ordered strong black coffees.

"This is breakfast, right?" asked Gorilla.

"Yeah. I guess. Even though it's technically the afternoon."

"But you ordered ice-cream?"

Carlos shook his head. "Yeah. Wait. No. I mean, I didn't specifically order ice-cream, I ordered pancakes. They just happen to come with a scoop on the side."

"But ice-cream? For breakfast?"

"Yeah. Wait until you watch me eat it," said Carlos.

Conversation paused.

Their coffees arrived. They glanced at each other across the table. Gorilla couldn't get enough of Carlos's sexy hair. He had a serious thing for headbangers, and now here was one of the hottest dudes he'd ever seen, eating a quiet late breakfast with him.

Gorilla took a sip of his joe. His meal arrived first, and he tucked in. He pierced his egg yolks with his knife, drenching his toast and strips of bacon in streaks and pools of bright yellow. Shortly after, Carlos's pancakes arrived. The first thing Carlos did was to dip his fork into his scoop of ice-cream. "I've always found it weird to eat ice-cream with a fork. What do you think?"

Gorilla grunted. He focused on his food, preparing to eat.

Carlos dipped the tines of his fork into his scoop of ice-cream. Gorilla watched as Carlos completely ignored the pancakes. Carlos sucked on the fork, leaving it completely clean as it left his mouth. He drove his fork into the scoop, carving off a wedge on the side. He loaded the ice-cream onto his fork and lifted it towards his mouth. He opened wide and stuck his tongue out, allowing a few stray drops of cream to drip into his mouth from his fork. Gorilla was transfixed as he watched Carlos put the fork into his mouth, savouring the white milky liquid. Carlos looked Gorilla directly in the eye as he swirled the ice-cream across his tongue. He swallowed.

'This boy is gonna fuckin' kill me,' thought Gorilla.

Carlos's fork shaved off another edge of the scoop of ice-cream with his fork. His pancakes remained untouched. Carlos leaned forward towards the table and licked some of the melted ice-cream straight off the plate.

Gorilla wasn't sure how much more of this he could take. He was still hungry, but he'd stopped eating.

Carlos knew he was pressing some serious buttons right now. He winked at his breakfast partner and wondered how hard his cock was. He lifted his foot up and rested it on Gorilla's crotch. The look on Gorilla's face told him everything he needed to know. He raised a knowing eyebrow.

Gorilla's phone rang, but in a moment like this, there was no fucking way he was going to take the call. He was as hard as a rock, and all he wanted to do was jerk off onto Carlos's slowly-melting scoop of ice-cream and watch Carlos eat the mixture of cool ice-cream and warm semen. His breathing was intense.

Under the table, Carlos managed to remove one of his sneakers by putting the toe of one shoe against the heel of the other. His shoe fell to the floor. Carefully, and almost imperceptibly, he shifted his weight as he prepared to stimulate Gorilla's dick with his foot.

Carlos's fork took another sliver off the scoop of ice-cream, and as he put the fork into his mouth, Gorilla felt a weight land on his crotch. He groaned. "Fuck, boy," he whispered, "what the fuck are you doing?"

Carlos didn't answer. He merely licked his lips, smearing ice-cream everywhere. His fork captured another sliver of his dessert-for-breakfast as he began moving his foot up and down Gorilla's painfully erect cock.

"Ice-cream is nice-cream," pouted Carlos. He put his fork down on the plate and seductively pulled his long hair back into two sexy pigtails that cascaded down the back of his Slayer tee. "I like ice-cream," he teased, "but I like something else better." His foot teased the entire length of Gorilla's cock and balls, and as his toes delicately massaged Gorilla's nutsack, he noticed beads of sweat beginning to accumulate on Gorilla's brow.

"I like *your* cream," Carlos whispered, looking Gorilla in the eye. "Can I have some?" He lifted his fork to his lips, sensuously poking the tip of his tongue out of the corner of his mouth.

"Stop," pleaded Gorilla. Despite his hunger, his bacon and eggs were only partly eaten. Carlos shook his head in denial. His pigtails bobbed from side to side.

The scoop of ice-cream was nearly all gone, but so too was Gorilla. Carlos's foot picked up the pace. As Carlos put the last few dregs of his ice-cream into his mouth, licking his lips seductively, Gorilla lost control. He grunted, his thighs slamming against the table, and he came hard into his pants. His cock continued to twitch and convulse under Carlos's foot, and he groaned as Carlos pressed down on him.

One of the café staff heard the commotion and came over to check if everything was OK with their meals. "Yeah, we're all good," Carlos calmly said. She wasn't sure if this was true. Gorilla's face was sweaty and red. He looked like he was having a heart attack.

She turned to Gorilla. "Are you OK, sir?"

Gorilla nodded and she left to attend to her next duty. His underpants were streaked with warm jizz.

Carlos looked across the table and winked. "You like that?"

"Fuck, I need to change. There's a huge wet spot on the front of my pants right now. And my groin is all sticky."

"Sorry about that," pouted Carlos.

"No you're not, cunt."

Carlos grinned. "You stay there, I'll go pay. You look like you might be a little ... incapacitated right now." Gorilla wiped the sweat off his brow with a napkin.

Carlos came back to the table with a menu and handed it to Gorilla. "What are you giving me this for?" he asked. "We already ate."

"It's so you can hide your wet patch on the way back to the motel. Take it with you."

"Good idea." They walked out of the café with Gorilla holding a menu in front of his cock. Nobody noticed.

*

They walked back to the motel. More accurately, Carlos walked while Gorilla did a weird kind of sticky sidestep. Luckily it wasn't too far. They entered the room and after wiping the cum out of his groin with some toilet paper, Gorilla changed his underpants. Last pair in his luggage. He needed to find a laundromat.

Carlos reminded him of something. "Didn't your phone ring while we were out? Have you missed a call?"

"Yeah, I did." Gorilla checked his phone. It was his company. He returned the call.

Gorilla: Hey, just returning your call. What's up?

Logistics: Good afternoon, driver. Just advising that the container you're expected to carry is due to be collected at 0700 hours at the designated warehouse. It's currently in transit and will be there in the morning.

Gorilla: OK. Thanks for letting me know.

He ended the call. "Well, it's good news and bad news," he said to Carlos. "I'm back on the road tomorrow. Headed south to Miami."

"That's too bad. I was really enjoying hanging out with you."

Gorilla grunted.

"Back to the real world, huh?"

"Seems so, doesn't it?" sighed Gorilla.

The room fell quiet. "So what happens now?" asked Carlos.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you wanna stay in touch?"

"Bit early for that, isn't it?" Gorilla asked. "We've still got the rest of the afternoon and tonight, it's just that we can't have a big night, I'll be up before the sun and I won't be getting drunk."

Carlos smiled. "Yeah, true. But maybe we should at least swap phone numbers?"

Gorilla grunted, and digits were exchanged. He took a quiet moment to head downstairs to settle the check for the minibar and to advise that he'd be checking out at sunrise. After settling the account, he came back to the room to find Carlos lying naked on the bed, on his stomach, with two of his fingers pistoning in and out of his ass.

Gorilla leered. His cock twitched. "You're looking mighty good there, boy. You want something else in your hole besides your fingers?"

"Suck on 'em first," demanded Carlos, taking his wet digits out of his cunt.

They locked eyes. Carlos watched as Gorilla sucked on his fingers.

"I want you to fuck me," whispered Carlos. His fingers were still inside Gorilla's mouth. He could feel Gorilla's rough, masculine tongue raking across his fingertips. "Fuck me hard, man."

While Gorilla was out of the room settling checks, Carlos had bluetoothed his phone to the room stereo, and Anthrax boomed out of the speakers.

Few things in life can compare to the feeling of being brutally sodomised to the sounds of classic speed metal.

Carlos spread his cheeks wide, exposing his hole. "Pound me into the mattress, big guy." Gorilla mounted him. Carlos felt Gorilla's hefty weight spreading out across his frame, and he felt Gorilla's gut lodge in the small of his back.

Gorilla's arms fell on either side of Carlos, pressing down on the mattress. Carlos felt Gorilla's cock dry-humping his cheeks. It wasn't enough. "I need you inside me," Carlos whispered. "Fuck me."

The sound of speed metal filled the motel room as Gorilla negotiated his dick into Carlos's eager pussy. Carlos gasped; it stung a little, but soon enough Gorilla built up a steady rhythm.

It wasn't fast enough for Carlos. "Fuck me hard, dude. Fucking pound my hole. I want you to destroy it. Like, fucking kill my pussy right now, dude."

Gorilla gritted his teeth as he gave Carlos everything he had. Sweat exploded everywhere on his body as he smashed the shit out of Carlos's pussy. Carlos's hair was flailing everywhere.

"Roll over," commanded Gorilla as he pulled his cock out of Carlos's ass. Carlos did as he was instructed, then spread his hole wide. "Get back in there, man," he said. "I'm not done with your cock yet. I need you to fill me up."

Gorilla stood up and pulled Carlos's ass towards the end of the mattress. After lifting Carlos's hole to the desired height (this is why motel rooms have so many pillows hidden in cupboards) and putting Carlos's legs either side of him, he drove into Carlos's juicy cunt like it was the last hole he'd ever get to fuck in his entire life. Sweat poured out of him and he wiped his brow with his wrist. Carlos spat on his hand and began to jerk himself off. The sight of Carlos fucking his wet handpussy while Gorilla was balls-deep in his cunt was enough to send Gorilla over the edge. Gorilla felt Carlos's anal muscles tightening and contracting around his dick, and it was more than enough to make him moan and roar.

Gorilla's load -- his third of the day so far -- was weak, but it still shot out with enough force to make Carlos's feel like his insides were being hosed down with a fat load of hot trucker sperm. It was more than enough to make Carlos's cock twitch and spasm, and his thick load rained down upon his chest and stomach.

The only sounds in the room were their own breathing ... and Anthrax.

"Move over, dude," said Gorilla. "You're wearing me out. I need to lie down."

Carlos patted the other side of the mattress in a wordless invitation to join him in their post-orgasmic comedown. The mattress shook momentarily as it took the weight of Gorilla's heavy frame.

"Fuck, man," exhaled Gorilla.

"Yeah, I know," Carlos agreed.

They slowly caught their breath, and Carlos was surprised to feel Gorilla roll onto his side and drape his arm across his stomach. This was a gesture of familiarity, and possibly even of intimacy, that Gorilla had never previously extended towards him. Carlos said nothing. He lay there, feeling the weight of Gorilla's arm pressing down upon his stomach. He dared not move. This was absolutely perfect. He could feel his own diaphragm pulsing up and down as he breathed, and he felt Gorilla's arm moving in unison, in time with his own breath.

Carlos would've loved to lie like this forever, but he wanted the music to stop. It'd served its purpose. He looked across at Gorilla and he saw the peaceful look on his face -- eyes closed, completely relaxed. All Carlos wanted to hear right now was Gorilla's breathing. As quietly as possible, Carlos wriggled towards the bedside table where his phone was. He pressed a few buttons and the music stopped.

All they could hear now was the muffled sound of the traffic outside, and each other's breathing.

"I don't wanna go," whispered Gorilla. His eyes were still closed. His arm was still draped across Carlos's stomach. Carlos wasn't sure what to say, so for a minute, he said nothing. He felt Gorilla breathing.

Seconds passed, but time seemed to slow down.

Carlos pretended not to have heard. "What'd you say, dude?" He lifted his head and looked at Gorilla.

Gorilla paused, as if being tested. Carlos watched Gorilla's closed eyes squinting with emotional energy. It was hard enough for him to say it once, but it was ten times harder to say it twice. "I don't think I wanna go tomorrow."

Gorilla opened his eyes and stared into space. He wasn't sure what was going on inside his own head. He couldn't understand his own feelings. He wasn't used to situations like this, nor was he used to feeling this kind of uncertainty. He was a loner, an independent man who enjoyed his own company. He fucking loved being on the road -- for him, an open road and a far distant horizon represented the very definition of freedom. Apart from his own modest home half a dozen states away, he'd never felt particularly attached to anywhere or anyone.

True, Gorilla enjoyed the company of other men from time to time. He enjoyed shooting the breeze with strangers at a bar and then having sex with them, but these instances were occasional and transitional. He never wore his emotions on the outside, and he wasn't the kind of person who set out to form attachments or friendships with others. For Gorilla, connections with others were short. Interpersonal relationships were transactional, and he had the exact same approach to sex. He'd never had strong feelings for another man in his entire life, but he'd never allowed himself to get too close to anyone either. On the rare occasions when he felt he'd spent too much time with a person, he distanced himself, and this was usually an easy thing for him to do because he was on the road so often. So many times he'd fuck a dude and they'd swap numbers -- 'hey, that was fun, let's meet up next time my rig rolls through your shithole of a town' -- but more often than not, he'd get back on the road the next morning, and a few hours later he'd delete the number from his phone - last night's guy was already forgotten forever. 'I've got scruff and grindr,' he'd tell himself. 'I don't need last night's hole anymore. Hookups are everywhere.'

But this time it was different, and he couldn't work out how or why. He couldn't remember ever spending as much time with another man before as he'd spent lately with Carlos. He gazed at his tattooed arm draped across Carlos's abdomen. Something about this gesture felt appropriate to him, but he wasn't quite sure how to express it, not even to himself.

Carlos hadn't been home for days, but he'd had no reason to. It was a good thing he lived alone and didn't have a pet to look after! He'd been enjoying his time with Gorilla, and each successive day that Gorilla's delivery was delayed was an unexpected bonus. He knew his luck would run out when Gorilla was summoned to return to duty, but these past few days had felt like magic. He and his band had played the final show of a successful mini-tour, and he'd followed it up with what could only be described as a marathon of hot sex and peaceful sleep with one of the coolest dudes he'd ever met.

Carlos gripped Gorilla's arm with his hand. "I don't want you to go either."

Moments passed, and something deep inside Gorilla awoke. He kissed Carlos's shoulder.

Carlos noticed. "Dude, did you just ...?"

"Shut the fuck up."

Seconds later, Carlos heard Gorilla snoring. His arm was still draped across Carlos's stomach. Carlos followed him into carefree slumber.

flatiron2
flatiron2
167 Followers
12