Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wasted?" asked Gorilla.

"Yeah ... I got drunk on the bus. I mean, alcohol is prohibited on interstate coaches, but fuck the rules, right? So I took a half bottle of vodka onboard with me. I thought it'd help pass the time. And I had such a great night sitting up the back of the bus texting you and listening to tunes, but when I ran out of vodka, I slept, and then I felt terrible when I woke up. I puked on the bus."

"How you feelin' now?" Gorilla inquired.

"Well, I'm awake, so that's a good sign. I'm a little hungry, I haven't eaten very much today. But let me make a coffee and I'll be as fresh as a fuckin' daisy, and I'll be ready to see the sights and sounds of whatever shitty city we happen to be in tonight."

They hugged.

"You want one, big guy?" Carlos asked.

"Huh?"

"You want a coffee?"

"Uhh ... yeah, sounds good."

"Two insipid motel-room instant coffees with radioactive long-life milk served in unclean mugs coming right up," said Carlos.

Gorilla shuffled towards the bathroom to take a piss. He returned, and Carlos gave him his hot mug of joe.

"You've got tomorrow off?" Carlos checked.

"Yeah," nodded Gorilla, "my itinerary hasn't changed. Rest day tomorrow, then I'm headed to Nashville on Monday, then to Atlanta on Tuesday." He paused. "You're still coming with me, right?"

"Absolutely I am. No fucking way I'm gonna do another 12 hours on a Greyhound just to get home when I've got my own personal chauffeur. And I can't afford to fly home, so you're stuck with me."

They clinked coffee mugs. Carlos took a mouthful. "OK, dude, so I did some research. A band called Boipussy is playing tonight. Venue is in the middle of town. Reviews say they're as metal as fuck."

"What'd you say they were called?" asked Gorilla.

"Boipussy."

Just the name of the band was enough get Gorilla interested. "I'm in. Get tickets."

*

Gorilla freshened up. He showered, changed clothes, brushed his teeth and put on some cologne. Carlos was impressed. They headed into town and found a bar. They ate and got themselves sufficiently lubricated before making their way to the venue. They entered and found the bar. Gorilla ordered a couple of fresh beers and they sat down to talk. They were both glad they had a coffee in their motel room before they left. Even though it'd tasted terrible, it was doing its job.

"Thanks for coming to meet me," said Gorilla.

"I'm unemployed now, so no big deal."

Gorilla smiled. "What are we to expect from this evening's musical entertainment?"

"Boipussy?"

"Yeah."

"I got no idea," admitted Carlos. "I've never heard of them before and I don't know any of their songs, but the reviews I read were positive, and I gotta say, I fuckin' love their band name. It's awesome! I wish my band had thought of it first."

Gorilla remembered an era where metal bands would name themselves after the most violent/grotesque/misogynistic/alpha thing they could think of ... but a band called Boipussy? Times had changed, and he was curious to find out what they sounded like. "Let's check them out." They headed towards the stage.

The lights dimmed and the five members of Boipussy took to the stage. Two guitars, bass, drums and a vocalist. Their set was good, but not brilliant, though both Gorilla and Carlos were stunned by how hot the singer was. Gorilla rested his palm on one of Carlos's ass cheeks before leaning toward his ear. "Check out the singer." The frontman moved onstage as though he was getting ploughed in the ass by a ghost.

Long blonde hair, double denim. "He's OK, but he's got some competition in the room, wouldn't you say?" challenged Carlos.

"Haha yeah. Nobody's sexier than you."

They nodded to the beat, and halfway through the set Carlos went to the bar, and managed (nobody knows how) to bring back four fresh beers -- two each -- without spilling a single drop.

After their last song for the night, the singer shouted out "wanna know why we're called Boipussy?" He turned his back to the audience, pulled his denim down, and showed everyone the massive buttplug that'd been lodged up his ass for their entire set. "Now you know." He took the plug out and cleaned it with his stage towel before putting it into his mouth for a nice, deep suck. The crowd cheered, and both Carlos and Gorilla boned up. The band left the stage.

"Fuck, that's hot," Gorilla seethed. He turned to Carlos. "You ever thought of playing a show with a plug in your hole?"

"Not before tonight," Carlos replied, "but it's a great idea."

The house lights went on. Carlos wondered whether to wait around to talk to someone from Boipussy -- maybe they could tour together some day? -- but he was too tired to meet new people tonight. He'd find their online presence later. "Let's go back to the motel, big guy."

*

Gorilla unlocked the door to his room and Carlos's hands were immediately around his waist, pulling him in for a juicy kiss. Gorilla's tongue drowned inside Carlos's hungry mouth and his eyes closed in bliss.

Their lips parted momentarily. "Can I be brutally honest with you for a second, Carlos?" asked Gorilla. He already knew the answer to his question, which Carlos confirmed by silently nodding. "I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I've got no answers." He paused. "I honestly have no idea what you see in me," he admitted. "I'm so goddamn ordinary, and you're gonna be a fucking rockstar one day. I'm overweight, I work too hard, I'm never home, I'm always on the road, my hygiene could use an upgrade, I'm uneducated ..."

"You seem pretty smart to me," Carlos interrupted. "All that news and those podcasts and audiobooks you listen to."

Gorilla continued. "And my diet is terrible, I eat too much red meat, I drink too much coffee, I don't get enough exercise ..."

"Stop, Gorilla," commanded Carlos. "Listen to me." They faced each other. "I heard everything you said, but I need to stop your midlife crisis before you start going all Joy Division in front of me. Do you think I'd come all this way to spend a couple of nights with an ugly, fat, uneducated boor of a man? Do you think I had nothing better to do this weekend? I'm here because I want to spend time with you." Carlos paused for a second. "And I'm also here because you paid for my bus ticket, sugar daddy."

Gorilla smiled.

"So just fucking stop with all this self-loathing," breathed Carlos. "It's not good for you, and life's too fucking short to hate yourself."

Gorilla grunted. They kissed again.

"Now take me to bed, sexy trucker man."

Gorilla flicked the lights off. Carlos hadn't showered after the gig, but he didn't care. He knew he stank bad, but all he wanted right now was to be manhandled. He flicked his long hair back in the darkness as Gorilla placed him on the mattress. He felt Gorilla's heavy frame resting on top of him as they kissed.

"You're a good kisser, you know that?" Carlos complimented.

"Uhh, thanks, I guess. I haven't had much practice."

"Maybe you're a natural," said Carlos. Their mouths met again, and Carlos felt Gorilla trying to yank his jeans down. "Unbuckle my belt first, dude," he sighed. "Haven't you ever worn a pair of pants before?"

"Sorry, man," said Gorilla. "I just want you so fucking bad. It's like you make me lose my mind."

Carlos grabbed Gorilla's face and mashed it into his own. Their tongues had lives of their own. "Fuck my boipussy," he pleaded.

Gorilla eventually managed to strip Carlos of his pants. He unzipped the fly of his own jeans and his erect cock poked out. Carlos saw it. "Want you in me," he whispered, as he reached out to touch the tip of Gorilla's rock-hard penis.

Gorilla spat on his dick to lube it up. He pistoned two wet fingers into Carlos's twitching hole. Carlos moaned as Gorilla lay on top of him. Gorilla entered him missionary style.

The room was dark. They locked eyes before they locked lips. Carlos felt Gorilla's meat pushing inside his cunt, and he moaned into Gorilla's mouth.

Gorilla already knew he wouldn't last too long -- Carlos's pussy was way too sweet.

Gorilla moved so fucking slowly. He felt Carlos's ass squeezing his shaft. He wanted this feeling to last forever.

"Cum inside me," pleaded Carlos. "I want to feel you."

Gorilla's jaw dropped. His orgasm arrived on an upstroke, and he pissed streams of semen into Carlos's boipussy, absolutely flooding his bowels.

Carlos didn't cum, but emotionally, he felt more connected to another person than he'd ever felt in his life. "That was a lot of cum, dude. I think you just made me pregnant," he whispered.

Gorilla was still climbing down from what was one of the biggest orgasms he'd ever had. His spent dick fell out of Carlos's juicy boipussy, and they kissed again.

"I need a shower, dude," Carlos confessed. He felt Gorilla's load beginning to seep out of his guts.

"What a surprise," said Gorilla.

"I haven't showered since I left home yesterday and I probably stink bad. And besides, I need to squeeze your load out of me," Carlos replied. "Like I said, that was a lot of cum. Felt like a thunderstorm exploded in my ass," he joked.

Gorilla loved hearing Carlos's description. "Been savin' that up for you," he said.

They looked at each other. There were words they wanted to speak, but neither did.

Carlos took a shower.

*

Carlos washed, lathered and rinsed. He opened the shower door, collected a towel and dried his hair.

"Any more hot water left, or did your hair use it all up?" joked Gorilla.

Carlos replied with a sarcastic scowl and a raised middle finger. "Find out for yourself, man."

Gorilla stripped off and showered. Carlos lay in bed, mindlessly watching TV, waiting for Gorilla to return. Ten minutes later, Carlos heard the water turn off, and a damp, naked Gorilla lay down next to him in bed.

"You're still wet! You ever heard of towels, dude?" Carlos asked.

"I dry off a little after a shower, but not completely. I like going to bed semi-wet," replied Gorilla. The TV was still on.

"Semi-wet? I mean, what the fuck is that?"

"Shut up, dude. Doesn't matter." Gorilla wrapped a damp arm around Carlos's waist. Carlos's mouth opened, accepting Gorilla's fat, hungry tongue. Carlos's fingers found the remote and the TV was silenced.

Carlos rolled over to face Gorilla and they kissed for what felt like absolutely forever, before sleep eventually arrived.

*

They woke the next morning, Gorilla spooning Carlos from behind. Carlos gently broke the embrace, trying not to wake Gorilla. He needed to pee. He felt strangely awake and alert for so early in the morning. Normally, he'd take a piss and then go back to sleep, waiting for either his alarm or his own circadian rhythms to awaken him. He got dressed, picked up a room key, and snuck out in search of coffee.

He sat at a table at the nearest coffee shop, hugging a mug of joe. He felt regret. He knew he shouldn't have quit his job. The work wasn't demanding, and his boss, for all his faults, cut Carlos a lot of slack. He knew he'd need to find another job soon -- between paying rent and contributing to the band, there wasn't much choice. He tried to push it all out of his mind for now. The sun was up and it was shaping up to be a beautiful day.

He finished his coffee and went back to the room. The bed was empty and the bathroom door was closed. It was obvious where Gorilla was right now, and Carlos sat silently.

After a few minutes, the bathroom door opened. "Wouldn't go in there for a while if I was you," Gorilla said. "And don't light a match."

"Couldn't be any worse than that time you farted in my face, could it?"

Gorilla laughed. "Probably not. Anyhow, good morning."

"Morning to you too, dude."

There was silence for a moment. "Hey," Gorilla said, "tell me about how you got fired. I think you said you waved your dick in your boss's face in front of everyone?"

"Yeah, kind of but not quite like that," Carlos laughed, "Anyway, I'm beginning to regret it. I'll need to find another job when I get back home. And after what I did, I don't expect to get a good reference, which makes things more difficult than they otherwise would've been."

"Yeah, I guess so, man. Rent doesn't suck itself. So tell me what happened?"

Carlos told the story. "I don't know why I did it, to be honest. I just woke up last Thursday morning in a mood. My boss -- or now ex-boss -- has wanted to fuck me since the first day he met me. He fucking drools over me, but he's definitely not my type. Looks like an accountant who's into opera. Anyway, so I got dressed for work that morning. We didn't have a uniform in the office, but we had a loose dress code. You know, collared shirts and smart pants. One of the unspoken rules was 'don't come to work dressed like a slut.' I broke that rule. That day I wore tight denim shorts, thigh-high boots, and a t-shirt that was ripped in strategic places, including over one of my nipples. It was rush hour, and I'm sure people were looking at me thinking 'he's coming home after a big night,' but the truth was that I was going to the office, just like them. I was just dressed a little differently, I guess. So I get to my building, I buy a coffee and catch the elevator to my floor, and just as I'm about to start work, my boss comes over and starts criticising me for some reports I left on his desk the night before. I'd planned to spend the entire day slowly teasing the shit out of him, but something about that moment made me go fucking ballistic. And before I knew it, I stood up from my desk and flopped my cock out. His mouth opened wide. I know how bad he wanted to suck it, but we were in the middle of an office. He stormed out of the room, and I started work for the day. A couple of hours later, someone from building security tapped me on the shoulder and asked for my ID pass. I knew that meant I was fired."

Gorilla was stunned. "They didn't even ask you for your side of the story?"

Carlos stared at him for a split second before bursting into laughter. "My 'side of the story'? Fuck, man, you don't get a 'side of the story' once you've flashed your dick on the office floor!"

"Yeah," Gorilla replied thoughtfully, "I suppose that's true enough." He stared at the rock god standing in front of him. "Would you ... would you dress like that for me some time?"

"Absolutely, man. Any time you want." They kissed. "So, big guy, what do you want to do today?"

"Bit hungry," admitted Gorilla. "You?"

"Yeah, I am."

"But I'm a little scared of eating breakfast with you."

Carlos grinned evilly.

"Don't order the fucking pancakes," Gorilla joked.

*

To Gorilla's immense relief, breakfast was uneventful. They chatted amiably and got to know each other a little more. The conversation was lively and free-flowing, and despite what Carlos had said to him last night, Gorilla still couldn't quite believe that this was his reality and not a dream.

After breakfast, they explored some of Indianapolis. Gorilla had been here many times, but he'd never walked the streets -- all he'd ever seen was warehouses, roadhouses and shitty motels. They walked slowly, interested to some extent in the city they were experiencing for the first time, but they were more interested in continuing to experience each other. They took a number of shameless selfies as they walked alongside the canal, and Gorilla snapped a few sneaky pics of Carlos when he wasn't looking. And, of course, they talked more about Carlos's lack of employment, and what options he had.

"Did you go to college?" Gorilla asked.

"No. I finished high school, but then I found the first shitty job I could. I wanted to start a band as quickly as possible, and I needed money to do it. I don't really have any marketable skills. Not unless a business needed someone to serenade their staff with metal riffs during business hours."

"If I ran a business, I'd hire your ass, no doubt about it," said Gorilla.

"As a guitarist, or ... as something else?" Carlos pouted sexily.

"Both."

Carlos was lost in thought. "You know, for a long time, I wondered whether I could be a trucker. I love the idea of regular travel -- you know, like rockstars are always on the road. But since I've met you, I've realised there's nothing glamorous or romantic about trucking at all. It looks like real hard work. Almost grindingly hard."

Gorilla nodded in agreement. "Yeah. It's brutal at times, and I think it changed who I am as a person. It can be numbing, and after a while you just keep driving and driving because some distant part of you actually gets off on the pain. But in my case, being constantly on the road means I lost connections with people, and it changed the way I communicate with others. Since I met you, I'm more confident talking about what I think and feel than before, and it's made me start thinking about whether I want to drive anymore."

"Well don't make any rash decisions, we both can't be unemployed," Carlos cracked.

"I'll be drivin' for a while longer, man. I just need to make some plans. But I can't see myself still doing this when I'm in my sixties."

They continued walking. Their conversation was so engaging they almost completely lost track of time. "I think we should head back to the room," said Gorilla. "There's something I want to show you."

Carlos was curious about what it was, but Gorilla gave nothing away.

*

They made it back to the room and Gorilla closed the door behind them. "So, like I said, I've got something I want to show you." He unbuckled Carlos's pants and pulled them down before fishing his fat, brown dick out of his undies.

"You wanted to show me my dick? I've already seen it once or twice before, man," Carlos joked. "I was born with it, you know. It's been with me my whole life."

Gorilla ignored Carlos's wisecrack. His tongue teased the tip of Carlos's dick before licking the length of his shaft. He stared at the beautiful penis he was about to fellate before sucking as much of it into his greedy mouth as possible.

"Fuck, man, that's so good ... but what did you want to show me?"

Gorilla took Carlos's cock out of his mouth just long enough for him to answer. "I've been practicing on a dildo, imagining it was you."

"Oh my god," Carlos breathed. His eyes were closed and his head lolled back in pleasure. He rested a hand on the back of Gorilla's head. "Fuck, man ... this is so fucking good." Gorilla's head slowly bobbed up and down as his hands massaged Carlos's shaft, lightly tickling and teasing his nutsack from time to time. "Fuck, you're gonna make me blow ..."

An almighty explosion went off inside Gorilla's mouth as stream after stream of Mexican sperm volleyed into his mouth. Carlos's cock flexed, twitched and spasmed like it was the last orgasm left in the world. "Fuuuuuucccckkkkk," he moaned. He looked down at Gorilla's upturned face.

Gorilla swallowed. "Was it good?"

"Fuck yeah. That was amazing." If Carlos was honest with himself, his bandmate Pete gave the best head ever. Pete's technique was sublime, and completely without parallel. But there's something about getting a blowjob from someone special that's really hard to beat, especially when they tell you they've been practicing specifically for you. Gorilla's words were tattooed onto Carlos's soul.

Gorilla stood tall again and kissed Carlos. "Let's get an early dinner. We're on the road early tomorrow morning."

*

They found a pub and ate. Gorilla abstained from drinking because he was at the wheel tomorrow, but following Gorilla's encouragement, Carlos imbibed two or three local ales.

After the meal, they headed back to the room. They showered and crawled into bed, Carlos's wet hair drying under the towel atop his head. Gorilla set his alarm for tomorrow morning.

"I had such a great day, Gorilla," said Carlos. Gorilla wrapped a manly arm around his shoulders.