Got A Job Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers

He walked out, I just laid there on my back, and legs wide open. I waited for a long time, reached down, and started playing with my pussy. I was so full of sperm, I felt as if I was playing with jelly between my legs. I spoke out. “Next, who’s next, come get it, I’m ready for another cock, come on baby someone come fuck me. Please, someone, I need more, anyone out there? Can’t anyone hear me? I need to be fucked; I got louder as I came back down to earth. I finely got up and as I did I felt gobs of sperm fall from between my legs. I had been fucked in my ass as much as my pussy so I had no idea which hole was dropping the most sperm.

I kept my hand working my pussy and rubbing my clit as I walked and kept calling out for a man. I made it to the front area and when I went through the door I saw Ken up behind the counter. He said “Did you have enough fun tonight lady?” I said “no, I did not get enough cock, I need to be fucked one more time, where did all the men go?” Ken said, “it’s past closing time lady, I let you relax because frankly it looked like you needed it. Here are your things and the guys started a collection I put the money they left in your bag I figure it close to around $700 dollars. I heard that and did not know if it was part of the film or if it was true.

I said “how about you, do you want some of this, wouldn’t you like to fuck me before you go home?” He looked at me and said “Hell lady I fucked you three time tonight, once in your asshole, once in you cunt and once in your mouth, don’t you fucking remember?” I wasn’t prepared for his reply, I guess he wanted my reaction, but I knew what I was suppose to do. I said “Oh come on, one more time, please, just one more time. I need it real bad. Please, please fuck me before I leave. Ken said as he unzipped his pants ”look at this honey, you wore it out, I can’t get another hard on if my life depended on it.” I took my bags he was offering me, I sat them on the floor. I reached inside and grabbed the largest rubber cock that I had. I pulled it out then sort of squatted a little and inserted it inside of my vagina.

I said “look at me, see how fucking hot I am for a cock, please get hard, please get hard enough to fuck me.” I don’t know if it was what I was saying or if it was the feeling of the rubber cock in me or what ever it was. I was beginning to not act out my begging. I started to really beg him; I honestly wanted him to come fuck me. I stood up, turned around, and put one hand on a shelf as I reached behind me with my ass facing him. I began fucking myself as I turned my face to him and said’ Look at me, look at me fucking myself, I need it bad, come baby, please, come fuck me one last time.” I knew he was not going to do it, but I really wanted him to. I was hoping that my little show would turn him on enough that he would actually come and fuck me. I began to loose myself in my own pleasure.

I knew that if I kept this up I would actually climax. I was sliding the fat cock as far inside of me as it would go and then I was pulling it all the way out, each time it came out I heard a sloppy popping noise. Once out I would run it all the way back inside. I knew my climax would be a hard one and I knew it would be coming soon. I felt it hit and I screamed out “YOU BASTURD, YOU FUCKING BASTURD, YOU COULD HAVE FUCKED ME, YOU COULD HAVE FUCKED ME ONE LAST TIME. I NEED YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, FUCK, FUCK OHHHH SHIITTT, JESUS, OH GOD, I’M, I’M, OH FUCK, OHHH FUCK, OHHHH JESUSSSSSSSS.” I came hard I mean real hard. I crammed the fat rubber cock so far inside of me all I had hold of it with where my finger tips that where also inside my vulva and inside my hole.

I slowly came down from my climax and as I did I remembered what I was suppose to do. I pulled the rubber cock out of me and very nasty I pulled brought it up to my mouth, I leaned my head back like a sword swallower does and I slid it in and down my throat. I tasted the sperm from all the men that had fucked me tonight, as well as my won juices. I cleaned the cock real good and I put it in my sack. I said, “too bad you couldn’t get hard again, maybe you should get some of that Viagra or something.”

I picked up my two bags and started walking to the door. Ken said “You feel free to come back any time honey, I am sure we will fill that desire of yours again.” I turned and said as I started to open the door.” If my husband goes out of town, I just may be back.” What shook me to my bones was, I really meant it. If Bill ever did go out of town, I would come back here for another night of lust and dirty, filthy sex with strangers, lots, and lots of strangers.

I walked to the Van and slowly drove it behind the house. I parked it, grabbed the bags, and went inside the office. When I went inside the three men were toasting champagne and Harry said. "That was fucking wild, you are one hell of an actress Linda, shit, I think anyone looking at this will think you actually enjoyed yourself here tonight.” I said, “I did, I wasn’t acting, I just went with the flow so to speak.” I looked at Ken and asked “You weren’t serious about the $700 dollars where you?” ken said “Take a look, it all yours, you earned it, you where so much better than we had hoped for.”

I then asked “what time is it anyhow?’ Phil looked at his watch and said “it is 20 after 12, grab your things and I’ll take you back to your office.” Ken said “if Peter ask about tonight tell him the truth, tell him you did a Gang-Bang with us and put on a sex show with a dildo. That way you won’t be lying to him. If anyone asks, tell them we gave you a $200. Tip, that’s what we always give the girls so he won’t think anything is different, OK?” I said “sure, sure no problem.” Phil said, “Come on baby, lets get going.”

Phil dropped me off right at my car; I got in and drove home. I felt all kinds of sperm still running out of me. When I got into the house I saw the light off and I decided to leave the toys and things in the car, so I put everything in the trunk except $600. Which I took with me inside. I was glad Bill had not waited up for me. I went into our room, took off the dress, and was heading to take a shower. When Bill woke up and started talking. He said “What time is it?’ I told him 10 to 1 and then he asked “did you make any tips tonight?” I said I sure did, I made $600 dollars, looks like we are going to be out of debt real fast with this job.” He said “come her baby, I missed you tonight, two nights in a row is too much.” I responded while I laid 6 $100 dollar bills on his chest. “I know honey but don’t you think it is worth it?”

Bill was waking up now and he picked up the money, counted it and said, Shit, $600 in tips plus what you make hourly, Jesus Linda where going to be on easy street real quick. Come here.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me down on top of him. We kissed and he started to kiss passionately. With one hand he reached down and felt my pussy. When he broke the kiss he kept his hand down there and said “Looks like someone got real worked up tonight, I would bet that you did the party for Tom Cruise. I said “I can’t say, but I can tell you one thing, I will never forget tonight for the rest of my life. I have to admit I got turned on real bad tonight, I don’t’ know if it was the actors around me or if it is the money, but I did get hot wanting you. I was hoping you would be awake when I got home to put out my fire.”

Bill rolled me over him onto my back, he quickly got on top of me and began kissing me around my neck, he knows that is one of my weak spots. He started kissing down to my breast, he spent a lot of time licking and tugging and kissing my nipples. I was on fire with his attention. I felt him start to go lower, he started kissing me down my belly, I said, “Oh honey, fuck me baby, I need you bad.” I didn’t have a chance to clean up, and I knew my crotch must smell of sperm. Hell I could smell myself I knew he had too. I did not want him to put his mouth or face down there what so ever. Part of me that remembered how wonderful I felt when that stranger ate me after being fucked twice and how much I loved it. The other part of me that wanted to make sure that Bill never found out about my being an unfaithful wife was yelling in my brain “STOP HIM, STOP HIM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.”

Bill stopped and said I have to eat you first, I want to taste that cunt of yours, you know how much you like it when I eat you out.” He started kissing me again moving lower and lower, I knew that it was too late, and that I was now caught. I kept waiting for him to stop and say something. I knew it was coming any minute. I felt him reach my bare pussy and he worked his tong inside my swollen Vulva. I felt his tong make a swipe at my hole, I then felt him move down to the area he called “the Taint’ as he said it “Taint pussy and it Taint ass” He stopped licking me and I knew what was coming, I took in a breath and waited for him to explode. He said, “Jesus Linda, I have never seen you this wet, and you have never tasted so good.”

He then said, “let’s 69, you get on top I want you to sit on my face as I eat you.” My mind was racing; I knew that if I did that I was sure more sperm would flow out of me into his mouth. I had hold of his cock because he was turning around to straddle my head. His cock was harder than I had ever seen it before. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled my wet click cunt to his mouth. I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. I again waited for some sort of outburst. I just knew that gobs of sperm were still in me and in this position I had no control if gravity came into play along with Bill’s mouth actually sucking my hole.

I thought I could keep hi mind off of anything like that happening if I worked his cock to a lovely climax. The only problem was I was getting turned on by what was going on. The suspense of getting caught, the pleasure he was giving me. I could feel him stretching his tong as far inside of me as he could. I squatted down and ground my pussy against his tong and mouth. I felt his cock explode as he emptied his balls down my throat. After he climaxed I kept loving his cock as it went limp and soft. I slowly got off of bill and laid down on my back.

Bill was the first to speak. I just knew he would ask and I decided I would not lie, that I would tell him everything. He said, “Jesus Linda, I don’t know hat got you all worked up tonight, but what ever it was, I hope you always get that worked up. Shit that was the best ever, I mean you where so fucking wet and so fucking hot. I loved it. God just think, great money and the greatest sex ever. What more could we ask for?’ I laid there surprised and shocked, Bill was not stupid, but the way he talked made it seem like he did not notices a difference.

I said “honey you go to sleep, I need to take a quick shower.” When I finished my shower Bill was fast asleep with one huge grin on his face. I went to sleep and I woke up with Bill between my legs again eating me. I had been dreaming of the night before and how I laid there on my back as man after man came in and fucked me. I felt myself ready to climax when I woke up. I grabbed Bills head and pulled him to myself as I shuddered in a climax. When I finished Bill moved up in between them and inserted his cock in me. I wrapped my legs around my husband and ground my pussy against his groin. He fucked like animals. I felt him climax and we kissed. What happen next threw me; normally he would just roll over and lay on his back catching his breath. But this time he started kissing my breast and slowly moved down to my bare freshly fucked filled pussy. I felt his lips work there way down and he started kissing and sucking in his mouth my Vulva, then he started licking and gently sucking on my clit, finely he began to work his mouth down into my hole where he grabbed my legs and rolled us both over. He kept his mouth against me as he reached up and began pulling me backwards. I knew what he wanted; he wanted me to sit up on his face again.

I knew that when I did that it was over, he would compare last night with this morning. I did sit up and he sucked hard on my hole sucking out our mixed love making juice. I felt myself rushing to another climax. I think it was because this was all so nasty, I’m not sure, all I know is, he seemed to like it and I loved it. When I finished my climax, he released me and I again rolled onto my back. I waited.

Bill finely spoke he said “God Linda, I never knew how great that would be, I have wanted o do that for years, but I never could get up the courage to try it. After last night with you being so turned on when you got home I had to do it, I hope you don’t think I am a sick puppy or something.” I again was shocked. I said, “No, quite the opposite, I loved it, I can’t think of a more loving way to show a woman that you love them.”

Bill jumped up and said “holy shit, I got to get to work, you better get up or your going to be late, I don’t want your boss to be unhappy with you, that is the best job I have ever seen. Do you think you will be working late again tonight?” I said “I don’t know but I have a feeling Mr. Long is going to keep me busy for a while teaching me the ropes of the business.” Bill said “OK but promise me if you do work late that you wake me up again when you get home. I have a feeling you will be all hot and bothered again if my luck holds out.”

I hit him on his bare ass and said, “OK but only if I do have to work late, now get dressed."

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers
12