Got Milk? 02 - The Reunion Ch. 05

Story Info
Mac and Delilah sneak into their empty former high school.
5.2k words
4.3
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Got Milk 2 - The Reunion Chapter V

[9 Years Ago]

"Lord, I still can't believe we're doing this..."

"Oh, come on, Daddy, I need to be fresh for my first day at my new school Monday!"

12-year-old Delilah is going shopping with her father, George, at the local mall. She is feeling excited, but at the same time, bittersweet. Her father got accepted for his new job, which she is grateful for, as it means more benefits for him and the family.

However, it also means leaving her old life behind; her schoolmates, her friends, and her oldest brother, 20-year old Marcus. Marcus is staying behind to finish his semester before he gets transferred to the university. In doing so, he is leaving his younger siblings; which includes Delilah, along with her other 2 older brothers, 17-year-old Jeffrey and 14-year-old Kyle.

Delilah always got along with her brothers, but their major influence on her transformed her into a female version of them. Thus, she became a self-admitted tomboy, not too eager to show her more feminine side.

"I just gotta get some new shoes, and that's it, Daddy" she says to George, who is softly grumbling behind her. "It's just odd, that's all. Who gets new shoes in the MIDDLE of the school term?" he asks.

"Maybe the girl who's father is starting his new job, forcing us to move?" Del says back, sticking her tongue out at her father. "You better put that tongue back in where it belongs, young lady" he softly says to her. Delilah quickly does what he asks. "Yes, sir. Sorry, Daddy."

"Look, I know it's all sudden and all, but this will be very good for the family. I still have to work to make sure we all get what we need... even if it means leaving our old lives behind."

"I understand... it's just gonna be hard to... to just, I dunno... accept this, I guess? Everything is changing so fast and it... it scares me, Daddy..."

"It scares me too, but at the same time, I am very excited. Change is a part of life, sweetie. But change can be good, too. You just have to keep the faith."

"I know, Daddy. I will. I promise. And besides, my best friend Sandra is here, so that's something I'll look forward to!"

George looks up and sees the JCPenney logo: They are finally at their destination. "Here we are, sweetie. Go and get what you need. I'll be inside in about 5 minutes" George says to his daughter. "Ok, thank you, Daddy!" Delilah says back with a smile, and scurries off into the shoe store.

As Delilah walks inside, she takes a look around at all the shoes on display; Nikes, Reeboks, Sketchers, and even Adidas are being proudly showcased. But Delilah only wants one simple specific pair. She walks up to the store clerk who is placing a shoe box on top of another, stacking it. She politely says "Excuse, me, ma'am?"

The clerk turns around and sees the petite girl who is smiling at her, and smiles back "Hello, welcome to JCPenney. Can I help you with anything?"

Delilah giggles, and asks "Um... do you happen to sell converse here? I don't see any on display or anything."

"Oh, yes... yes we have them, it's just they aren't our most popular seller when it comes to girls, you know? To be honest I wasn't really expecting you to favor those."

"Hehe, you're not the only one. But I grew up with 3 brothers, so yeah... you can blame them for my choice of shoe etiquette."

"Haha, I hear ya. What is your name?"

"Delilah, nice to meet you."

"You too, Delilah. I'm Skylar. Have a seat."

Delilah smiles and proceeds to sit on the bench on the side of the store. As she sits, Skylar asks her "So... is there any kind of converse you are looking for in particular?"

Delilah ponders for a second, and nods "Yeah, um, I guess just low tops? Black and white ones?"

"Yes, we have those. What is your size?"

"Oh, I am a 5, ma'am."

"Gimme 1 sec, and I'll be right back!" Skylar says as she darts off to the back of the store. Delilah smiles, and begins to look down at the current shoes she has on, raising her left leg. Her black Van sneaker flexes itself from the movement, and Del sighs. As much as she loved those sneakers, they were beginning to fade and wither. Not an ideal choice for her upcoming first day at her new school.

George walks into the store, and sees his daughter sitting on the bench. Walking towards her, he signals for her attention. "Everything ok, sweetie?" He asks her, and she nods back. "Yes, it's all good. Just waiting for the lady to bring me back a pair of converse."

"Hahaha, converse? Wait until Jeffrey hears this. He's gonna think you're cramping his style!"

"Hehe... maybe I am. Or I'm making it better!"

As George laughs at Del's quip, Skylar the shoe clerk re-enters the store while carrying a shoe box. "Hello there, sir, welcome to JCPenney. I'll be right with you!"

"Oh, no need, ma'am. I'm just checking in on my daughter, that's all."

"Ooooh, Delilah is your daughter? She is really sweet, sir." Skylar says, making Del slightly blush.

Shaking his head, George chuckles and says back "You should see her at home then. Hahahaha."

"DADDYYY!"

"Oh, I'm just messin' with you, sweetie."

Skylar laughs and opens the shoe box, taking out the left of the brand new black and white converse low top sneakers. Delilah looks at it, studying the texture and material. She has never worn converse before, but she remembers overhearing her brother Jeffrey boasting how they are the best shoes on the planet. She is eager to put his claim to the test.

Skylar offers the sneaker to Delilah, and says "Here you are, Delilah. Would you like to try it on?"

"Sure, if that's ok with my Dad."

George smiles, and says "Go on, Delly, I got time." Delilah smiles back, and proceeds to etch her left Van sneaker off. As it slides to the floor, she raises her left blue-jeans-covered leg onto the bench, flexing her toes in her grey ankle sock. She then begins to slide the new shoe over her foot, pulling as it goes completely inside the shoe.

Bringing her leg back to the floor, Delilah ties the shoelaces together and stands up. She walks over to the mirror, and presses into the ground with her new shoe, getting a feel for it. As she walks back to the bench and sits down, George chuckles at his daughter. Skylar smiles and asks her "So, what do you think...? Do we have a satisfied customer?"

Delilah looks at Skylar, looks at the converse shoe she is wearing, looks to her father, and back at Skylar. She then smiles, which turns into a fulfilled grin...

***

[Present Day]

"This is ridiculous! Haha, I feel like I'm Elena and you're Nathan Drake. This is some Uncharted shit!" Delilah says humorously as she follows Mac to the back of the school. Mac chuckles back at her, saying "Yeah, except I don't think we're gonna find El Dorado anytime soon."

"My feet IS El Dorado, wouldn't you say?" Delilah seductively asks.

"More like the Eighth Wonder of the World," Mac boldly says, adding "because they take my breath away."

Delilah blushes, and hugs him tightly at his compliment. She looks around and observes the back of the school, the outer barrier being blocked by an extra brick wall which stands at 15 feet high. The wall also angles around the corner of the school, blocking any outside view, along with inside. "Man, I never noticed this side before... it's like a blind spot back here."

"Yeah, haha... and here we are" Mac says as he looks up, pointing at the winder that is about 6 feet from the grass. "Ah, I see. Ok... so how can we reach up there? Unless you know The Big Show, I don't think neither of us can reach high enough to pull the window open. That is... if it opens..."

"Jesse had this all planned out. Just a sec..." Mac looks at the left corner of the school wall, and heads towards it. Turning to the left, he smiles as he sees a fold up chair nestled against the wall. "Thank you, Jesse" he says to himself before grabbing the chair, shaking off a few bugs that were crawling around on it. As he grabs the chair, he heads back to Delilah who is still looking at the window.

"This is how" Mac says to her, showing her the chair. Delilah laughs and says "That is SO convenient. Let me guess... Jesse?"

"Jesse."

"Hehehe, guess all there is left is to see if the window will still open."

Delilah backs away to allow Mac to position the chair against the wall below the window. Once it's set, he steps with his left leg on the chair, making the chair slightly wobble. Delilah reaches in to grab the chair to make it more steady, saying "Here, I'll hold on so you don't pop out an eyeball or anything. Hahaha."

After visualizing that awful possibility, Mac resumes and steps on to the chair with his right foot, finally becoming face-to-pane with the window. He peeks inside the window, studying the empty classroom that awaits.

"Ok... here we go..." he softly says, and places his left hand on the left side of the pane. He then softly pushes inward, making the pane go inside. "There's a trick to this... just have to leave the left side open enough for me to pull the right side out..."

"Who would've thought it would take geometry to sneak into a school?" Delilah says, chuckling. Mac laughs with her, and with a slight pull of his right hand on the edge of the right window pane, the latch finally releases. "Yesssss. Still works!" he says triumphantly, making the window open completely.

Delilah giggles and watches as Mac slides the window out more, allowing for easy access. He then begins to climb inside, grabbing onto the the bookshelf on his right side. He pulls himself inside, and brings his legs onto the tile floor of the classroom. Turning around, he peeks his head out, looking at Delilah. "So... how are YOU gonna get inside?" he says in a comedic gesture.

"You know I can Shoryuken you from here if that was possible, right?" she says back, stepping onto the chair. Mac reaches for her as he laughs, and she grabs onto his hand with her own. Mac then begins to grip onto her hands tightly, and asks "Ok, ready?" Delilah nods and says "Yeah, go for it."

With that, Mac pulls her in through the window, and grabs her over his shoulder, making her laugh. "Wow, my hero" she sarcastically says as Mac places her down. "Gimme a break, I didn't want you to pop out an eyeball" he quips back, making her snort from laughter. "Fair enough, you got me there" Del says to him, adding "So now what?"

"Well, it would be wise not to leave the chair outside, so I'm gonna bring it in, so we don't leave any evidence." Mac then leans and reaches outside. grabbing onto the chair and pulling it back through the window. "Hehe, you really thought all this out, didn't you? Delilah asks him, placing her right foot on top of the other converse.

Mac chuckles as he places the chair against the side of the window and says "Well... when we were sitting at the bleachers earlier, watching you just had me thinking all kinds of damn thoughts. And that's when it hit me... we can come in here whenever we want."

"Ahhhh, whenever we want, huh?"

"Well... you know... when summer school isn't active."

"Oh, yeah, there is that..." Delilah says, remembering how she spent one summer in school here as a freshman. "Ugh... don't remind me about that."

Mac chuckles, and looks at her, taking in the view of how her posture establishes itself in front of him. Delilah can figuratively feel his eyes smother her body: Her Captain America Shield tank top, her white shorts, and most importantly, her black and white low top converse. Delilah bites her lip and rubs her right foot on top of the other, letting her shoes attract with each other.

Breaking the silence, she asks him "So... where should we go? We should probably go somewhere where I can relax..."

Mac thinks for a minute, trying to remember the layout of the old high school interior. Smiling, he looks back at Delilah and asks her "Do you remember junior year? When we had an elective art class together?"

Delilah nods and says "Yeah.. yeah, I do, hehe. That class was so fun. But at the same time, I used to always take naps in there."

"Hahaha, yeah... and you always took naps in there because..."

Delilah grins widely, knowing where he is going with this. Looking back at Mac, she says "Because Mr. Lucas always had a couch in there!"

Mac smiles with her and says "Hell to the yeah."

"Ok... so the plan is, we go to the art class, relax on the couch, and you finally tell me what it is I did with my shoes today?"

"Yes... that's the plan."

"Hehehe... you're gonna tell me everything I did with them?"

"Yes... yes, Delilah."

"You promise, tiger?"

"I promise I will tell you EVERYTHING..."

Walking towards the classroom door, Delilah chuckles once more and says "Then let's get to it! I think it was Room 362, so we'd have to take the stairs."

Looking on, Mac smiles to himself. He has never been more proud to have a girlfriend as adventurous and as sultry as Delilah. "Lead the way" he says, and follows suit.

Delilah and Mac cautiously make their way down the darkened hallway, only with the light of the sun illuminating their path. Delilah nervously chuckles and says "This is freaking me out a bit, hahaha. I feel like I'm in Paranormal Activity all of a sudden." Mac laughs with her, quipping "If that 'Scary Maze Game' bitch pops up, you're on your own."

"Oh, my GOD, you're an asshole! Hahaha! I almost peed my pants when you did that to me!" With that statement, Delilah makes a beeline towards the nearest stairwell, leaving a still-laughing Mac behind. "Hey, wait up, Sonic!" he shouts as he begins to pick up his pace.

They both make their way to the 3rd story floor of the building, which is also the last floor of the school. Delilah stops to catch her breath, and Mac finally catches up with her, breathing equally as hard. "I keep... forgetting... how fast... you are, girl..." he says between breaths. Delilah says back, also in between breaths "Haha... well... you can think... track for that..."

"Wow... how convenient..." Mac says as he looks at the class room number 2 doors down from his right. "You just knew which stairs to take, didn't you?" Delilah turns and winks at Mac, saying "You just better hope that damn couch is in there. I'm getting tired now from that extra workout."

"Oh, shit, I forgot... won't the rest of the doors be locked?"

"Well... if summer school is starting next week, they should usually unlock the inside doors ahead of time" Delilah says as she reaches classroom 362, which has the bold letters that spell out "ART" below the room number. She brings her hand onto the door knob, and says "So this... should beeee..."

Pausing for dramatic effect, Delilah smiles as the door begins to twist, allowing the door to slightly open. She then finishes her sentence with "... open. Hehehe."

Mac begins to feel a chill that rushes inside of him. He shakes off his rush of adrenaline enough to see Delilah run over to the 2-seated couch that is set on the left side of the room. Giggling, she jumps into the left side of it, her feet landing on the plush seat. Mac closes the door to the art class, and joins her, saying "Better hope there aren't any fuckin' microbes in that."

"Psh, you're the microbe. Now come join me, doofus" Delilah says to him, winking. "That was a nice little workout, wasn't it?"

"Kinda unexpected, but the reasoning is all the more welcome, I would say" Mac says back as he sits on the right side of the loveseat. The windows further down against the wall provides all the light they would need. Across the room, multiple stool chairs are scattered with a canvas panel set in the center of each of them. As Mac looks on, his thoughts are distracted by Delilah's converse covered feet landing directly onto his basketball shorts.

Mac looks down at her feet, and sighs, feeling his arousal shift into high gear. Delilah giggles and begins to flex her toes inside of her shoes, enjoying the attention they are getting. She then says "So... here we are, tiger. Inside our old high school... sitting in my old art class... just the two of us. Hehehe... any ideas on what we should do now?"

Mac smiles, and shifts a bit towards her direction, looking at her. Going into roleplay mode, he answers back "Well... I would gather that we had a busy morning with our workout, and there was something that you requested I would tell you when we got here to school."

"Oh? And what would that be, if you don't mind reminding me? I'm still kinda exhausted and hot from the heat outside. So forgive me if I forget things. Hehe..." As Delilah says that, she begins to rub her left shin with her right foot. The converse sneaker rubs softly on her leg and her toes flex inside the shoe, causing an sideways clutch onto her thigh. As the shoe comes back down to her left ankle, Mac takes a deep breath and says to her "Um... I think you wanted me to tell you what it was you did with your shoes when we were at the park this morning?"

Delilah looks at her feet, and raises her left leg so that it gets in front of Mac's face. Rotating her ankle slowly, she looks at him and says "Hehehehe... my shoes? Oh, yes... now I remember. I wanted you to tell me what I did with my shoes using my feet..." She flexes her toes abnormally hard, causing her heel to slightly pop out of her converse. Her sock makes its re-debut, and Mac stares at it with the same look he had at the bleachers.

Delilah continues talking, "So you said that I was... playing and fidgeting with my shoes today? Can you be more specific for me, please?" Mac nods, and as he watches her scrunch her toes hard inside her shoe, it becomes more loose off of her foot and exposes more of her sock. Mac begins to carry on the unusual conversation:

"Well, as I said earlier... it all started after we finished our 3-on-3 pickup game with the guys at basketball court. As I were relaxing with the fellas, you and Sandra were chilling at the park benches, just saying whatever it is girls say to each other..."

"Ah, yes... and we were both sitting down, right?"

"Yes... yeah, Sandy was sitting on the right of the bench, and you were on the left. I was about 5 or 6 feet behind you, leaning against the wall of the park center building. So to not make myself obvious that I was watching you, I still tried to talk normally with the other guys."

"Hehehe, ooooh... what were you guys talking about, tiger?" Delilah asks as she begins to grab onto her extended left leg. As her hands touch it, she allows it to raise higher towards her and grabs it with a more securely grip. Mac looks up as the leg raises higher towards the ceiling, already knowing what Delilah is doing to him. Taking on the arousing challenge, he continues his story:

"Mostly wrestling shit, about how Daniel Bryan should fight Brock Lesnar or how 3MB should re-unite. Haha, but I didn't really care about that at the moment..."

"Hehehe, I bet... because you were too busy stalking me with your eyes." Giggling, she brings the leg even closer to her face and shoulders. Her toes curl towards the ceiling, causing the converse to lose more of a grip and cling onto her socked toes. The heel of the shoe gravitates towards her rested leg, hanging onto her toes with all of its apparent might. Delilah doesn't even look at it, and focuses more on stretching her leg while caressing it with her hands.

Mac looks at her leg again. Before he can grab his crotch, he almost forgets that her right foot is covering it and preventing him from easing his urge. Still, he carries on and says "What can I say? I only focus on things that are important. And it was a good thing I looked at you at that time, because you were totally fidgeting with your converse."

12