Got Milk? 02 - The Reunion Ch. 13

Story Info
Del reminisces to Mac about a past conversation with Sandra.
3.5k words
4.33
2.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[2 Years Ago]

"Okay... next question" Sandra says to Delilah as she pulls out another note card from the stack in her hands. Delilah nods, tapping her bare feet on the floor, which are covered in her pink satin ballet flats.

Delilah and Sandra, her roommate and best friend, are inside their dorm in college. It is a calm Tuesday afternoon, and Sandra is helping Delilah go over study notes for her upcoming graphics design quiz the upcoming Thursday. Delilah is casually dressed in her faded, white CM Punk T-Shirt, white leggings, and her now 1-year old pink flats. The same flats that Sandra bought online for her before they graduated from high school.

"Ready, Del?" Sandra asks her friend. Delilah, nervously nods, tapping her feet with more anxiety. Sandra can hear the tapping of her heels on the carpet floor and chuckles, saying "Jeez, Del, relax. This is why we study!"

"I know, I know..." Delilah says back, rubbing both of her hands through her hair. "I dunno, I'm just extra nervous for this quiz. Professor Deckard said that it's for about 35% of our final grade for the semester. I've been distracted lately."

"Well, snap out of it!" Sandra says, adding a snap of her fingers for good measure. "Come on, here we go... Next question..."

Delilah nods once more, adding "Ok, go for it."

"Alrighty... 'RGB is to ppi as CMYK is to'... what?"

"Fuck..." Delilah whispers, and as her nervousness begins to show, she unknowingly slips her left flat off of her foot. Her sweaty sole hits the floor, and she flexes her black-polished toes towards the ceiling before slipping the foot back into her shoe. "Ummm... come on, Del, come on, it's not that fucking hard" the 19-year-old quietly says to herself.

She slips the left flat off once again, and this time, her toes press onto the back of it. The flat begins to rise from the force, becoming more vertical with the bar of the chair she is sitting on.

"Come on, Del, you can do it. Just get right 2 more questions, and we can take a break." Sandra says in a manner of incitation. Delilah ponders, and finally answers "... Um, Dots per inch, right?"

Sandra looks at the notes, and pouts. "Damn, Del... I'm sorry, but you're CORRECT!" Laughing, she looks at Delilah as she sighs a grunt at Sandra. Del then says "Ugh, Goddamnit, Sandz, don't do that!"

"Ah, cheer up, at least you got it right. I'm just trying to take some of that panic off ya."

"Ugh, I knoooow. I'm just so nervous!" As she says that, Delilah slips her foot back into her flat again, and proceeds to cross her left leg over her right. "I've been so distracted lately, and I feel like it's affecting my studies."

"I haven't honestly noticed anything." Sandra says back to her. "Are you alright, Delly?"

"Yeah... well du-I-I... I think so. I dunno, Sandy, I just..."

"Come on, it's alright, you can tell ya girl." Sandra says with a big cheerful smile. "We've been telling each other everything ever since we were 10. So, what's on your mind?"

Delilah nods, and with a few rotates of her ankle, the flat bends with her toes flexing inside of it. Taking another sigh, Delilah says to her "Well... I just... I really miss Mac."

"Well... that I can realize. Seeing how you crossed out the name "Mac" in the last answer of your notes. Hahahaha."

"Dude, I don't think we've EVER been apart from each other for this long. Ever since the day that we've met."

"Well, yeah, you both have been pretty much inseparable. I get jealous sometimes, you know?"

Delilah giggles, and pokes at Sandra's knee with her foot on her crossed raised leg. "Aw, don't be, Sandz. You know you're the only girl for me!"

"Oh, stoooop" Sandra says with a sarcastic tone, followed by a giggle. "To be honest, I dunno how you both are able pull off being apart like this for so long, especially considering all the guys around here trying to slide in your DMs. Haha!"

Delilah makes a disgusted grunt, saying "Ugh, God, thanks for that reminder. I swear, guys here are so fucking relentless." Her leg bounces with a subtle anguish, and her toes flex even higher to the point that her arch makes the flat bend even more around her foot. "Why can't they just realize that I'm friggin' taken? I even tell them that."

"Haha, remember that one guy, Heston? From the dorm 2 buildings down?"

"Oh, my God, Sandz, do you have to remind me? He just couldn't take a damn hint."

"Just imagine what Mac would've done if he was here when he tried to kiss you..."

"Nothing, since he would've saw me knee that prick in the balls, anyway. Ha!"

"Hehehe, he'd be proud! He might ask you to do that to him next. HAHAHA!"

That quip almost makes Delilah spit out the orange juice she is drinking, and the contagious laughter that bellows from her spreads to Sandra. As they both laugh, Delilah's flat begins to shake and slip off her heel from the movement of her uproarious chuckles. "Oh, fuck, I can't breat-breathe, hahahahaha! Nah... haha, nah, I don't think he would be into that kind of thing, Sandz. Hehehehe."

"What things is he into, if you don't mind me asking?" Sandra asks with interest.

Delilah, knowing exactly what her boyfriend likes, tries not to expose him. With a jiggle of her foot, the dangling flat plummets down to the floor, turning over. With her exposed toes now free, Delilah bounces her leg in a meta-pondered fashion, playing the role of oblivion to perfection. "Ummm... hmmm..." she gestures as her toes scrunch hard, making a popping noise. "You know, I'm not really sure. He might just be the typical guy who's into breasts and stuff like that."

"Ugh, how boring." Sandra says. "There are other parts of the body of a woman that can be cute and sexy, you know."

Delilah raises an eyebrow, and asks "Oh, yeah? Like what, professor?"

Sandra laughs, and says "Well, there's butts, obviously. Um, hands, ears... uhh, legs... I dunno, feet, maybe?"

Delilah's eyebrow raises even more. "Wow... feet? Really? Haha, oh, man, feet?"

"Yes, feet. Haha, come on, Delly, don't be so naive. Guys are into feet, too!"

"Oh, no, it's not that, it's just... I didn't know you had all this knowledge on what guys like. Wow... so... like, guys are turned on by feet?"

"Yup... it's actually the most common fetish. I did some research. Haha."

Curling her toes in a more fascinated manner, Delilah is taken back a little by how Sandra knows about fetishes. She then asks her "Wow, that's interesting... but, girl, how do you know about these things?"

Sandra chuckles, albeit somewhat nervously. She then says "Well... I kinda... spied on Heston a little. Turns out, he has a little fetish of his own."

"Oh, reeeeally?"

"Ya, reeeeally. And get this... he likes your feet, Del."

Almost choking on her orange juice, Delilah coughs, and looks down at her toes, wiggling them. She is shocked, as she never really saw anyone else besides Mac having a attraction to her own feet. "Oh, wow... that is... quite something to find out about that guy. How do you know he likes my feet?"

"Well... you know how before we graduated, you asked me to by those flats for you? The ones you're wearing now, actually."

"Haha, yeah. Thanks again for that, by the way."

"No problem, you paid me back, so it's all good. Actually, may I see one of them?"

"Sure! Hehe."

Sandra picks up the fallen flat on the ground, and brushes off some paper lint that was on the sole. "Damn, Del, you did a number on these. Hasn't even been a year yet, and they are already worn out."

"I love them soooo much. Any chance I get to wear them is a blessing to me."

"Haha, well, apparently, it's a blessing to Heston, too. I caught him staring at them everytime you wore them."

"Fuck... I didn't even notice. When was this?"

"Whenever we were studying at the library or at the student center. Whenever you do that shoe thing, he alw--"

"Er, 'shoe thing'? What do you mean 'shoe thing'?"

"You know, that thing where you always take your shoes off and put them back on. That shoe thing."

Delilah begins to blush: Has her shoeplay always been that obvious? "Oh, wow, I'm so embarrassed... I thought only my mom knew about that!"

"Haha, it's cool. When I caught him staring at your feet, you were doing exactly that with these flats. And that's when it hit me that he had a foot fetish."

Delilah's toes flex towards the ceiling, and she finally understands. "You think that's why he tried to... you know, kiss me?" Sandra nods, while absentmindedly fiddling with Delilah's flat in her fingers. She then says "Yeah, it would rather seem that way. Plus, I dug up some more dirt on him, too..."

"Like what? Tell me, girl."

"Well, you know how he claims he 'dumped' his ex... what was her name...? Er, Sheila."

"Haha, yeah."

"Turns out, she really threatened to file sexual harassment on him."

"Whoa... why? He didn't try to... you know...?"

"Oh, no, thank God. Not that. But he did try to get her to give him a... what they call, a 'footjob', I believe?"

Delilah knows exactly where this is going, but still plays along with her role. "Huh? What the hell is a 'footjob'? Is there a application involved, or a interview? Haha."

"No, you silly ditz. Basically... he tried to fuck her feet."

A subtle suction of air from Delilah's mouth is not heard, but audible. She knows those are Mac's trigger words, and the thought of hearing them herself makes her toes clench up in pleasure. She finally understands why he finds it so hot when she says it to him, and the feeling in her leggings awakens a craving for her to hear it again. Still playing like she is thinking on the reveal about Heston, she calmly asks her best friend "So... how would he accomplish this?"

Sandra bends the flat in her hands, and thinks a bit. She and Delilah have always been comfortable to talk about anything, even something of this nature. She finally says "Hmm, I dunno. I guess if a guy is hard enough, all he'd have to do is just... I dunno, pick up your ankles, bring your feet together, and I dunno... stick it in, I guess? Like between your arches or something..."

"Interesting... and then what? Would he like... thrust between my feet?"

"Yeah... yeah, I think so. So it would be like he's fucking your vag, but it'd be your feet?"

A moist feeling is present between Delilah's own crotch, and she covers her shirt over her leggings to hide it. She asks Sandra, still trying to be normal "So... how hard do you think he'd do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know... fuck my feet?"

"I dunno, pretty hard, I guess... Are you saying you'd let him do it?"

"Haha, no. But, now I'm all curious, thanks to you."

"Ooops, my bad. But since you asked..."

"Yeah, keep going..."

"Heston looked pretty turned on by your feet, Del. Like, every time you showed your toes, he was like... salivating."

"Wow... he was so turned on just by me playing with my flats?"

"Yeah... he looked like he wanted to fuck 'em really badly."

"Oh, my God..." Delilah whispers.

"You should've seen his face" Sandra says as she shakes her head in amusement. "It was like he was almost begging for it."

Delilah catches herself before she exposes her almost obvious arousal. She needed Mac there and she needed him now, but it is impossible at the moment. Instead, she shakes off the lust and laughs, saying to Sandra "Haha, man, I needed that laugh. Thanks, Sandz."

"I swear, every conversation we have should be documented. Ha! Oh, here you go." Sandra says as she offers Delilah back her pink flat. Delilah smiles, and takes the flat before putting back on her foot. "These damn shoes are gonna get me in trouble one day!"

Shaking her head, Sandra says "Ok, ready for the last question?"

"Yeah, go for it" Delilah says, before taking a deep breath and phasing the nasty thoughts off her mind.

***

[Present Night]

Current time - 4:13 a.m.

"Wow, I always knew that Sandy had a dirty mind, but holy shit!" Mac says in shock, as he allows Delilah's flat-covered left foot to rub onto his crotch through his shorts. He and Delilah are currently sitting back against the living room couch. With only the table lamps on each side of the couch illuminating the area, they provide plenty of light to allow Mac to observe the tease Delilah's feet are giving his shorts.

Delilah herself is resting comfortable against the left armrest of the couch, and watches along as her feet work their magic. Her damp, nude pantyhose-covered legs rub against one another, and she rubs her hands up along her left thigh. Curling her toes over Mac's crotch, she giggles "Yeah, she surprised me, too. It was SO hard not to touch myself in front of her with the way she brought it up."

"I bet. Haha. So... Heston, huh?" Mac says, smirking at her as he softly gasps at the feeling of her foot in her flat embracing his covered hard-on.

"Yep... Heston" Delilah says back, biting her lip. "That guy was such a douche. He was so relentless." Sighing, Delilah brings her other foot to meet up with the one cradling Mac's shorts, and it joins in on the activity. Mac looks up at Delilah, who has a look of disgust on her face. The dichotomy of her anti-reminiscing on the misadventures of Heston, along with her sudden urge to put Mac's cock between her arches, and slowly stroke up and down, presents Mac with a new sensation that pushes him over the edge. "I mean..." Delilah continues, "How can he be so stupid? It irks me when guys only think with their dicks, you know?"

Feeling his shorts become fused with the grip of her flats, Mac softly grunts as her feet show their now-experienced shoejob technique. Still trying to carry on the conversation, he says "I totally understand, Del... especially if the girl is already in a relationship."

"I just can't fucking believe that he tried to kiss me!" Delilah says in a huff, which resonates with her stroking Mac's crotch with more vigor. It seems that the more angry she gets about the memory, the more agitated her feet become. She continues "And to think... he only did all of that because he just wanted my feet!" She sighs in a huff as her toes curl hard in her flats, engulfing the tent in Mac's shorts. She picks up her stroking on the material, and Mac can only watch her thin flats in their new element.

"What kind of person would want my feet like that, tiger?" Delilah says with a raised eyebrow, and she raises her right foot towards her. She then says before grabbing it with her hands "I mean... my feet stink, dude."

The flat connects with her nose, and Delilah takes a deep inhale through it. Mac watches with the now-expected open-mouthed gaze. An audible gasp occurs, and Delilah begins to plant loving-but-nonchalant kisses all over her shoe. "I mean..." she carries on, followed by another sniff, "I just don't understand it, Mac. I really don't."

3 more smooches on her worn out thin pink flat.

"Who could possibly wanna do these things to my feet? It just escapes my thoughts."

Another deep (but longer) sniff.

"My God, Heston was soooo weirrrrrd" Delilah says in a drawn out tone as her head leans back against the armrest of the couch. She sighs with her eyes closed as her hands embrace her foot that is covered by her flat. She rubs and presses her fingers at the sole of the shoe, while at the same time, letting her thumbs dig inside the arch. As she bites her lip, Mac impulsively picks up her left foot that was still rubbing on his crotch. He brings it to his nose, and takes a desirous whiff into the toes of the flat.

The sensation of Mac's nostrils between Delilah's toes inspires her reaction to curl them over his nose, gripping his face with her flat. In a normal sense, the pressure would've crushed his nose. But, thankfully, the past 3 years of wearing her flats had regressed their previous state to a literal shell of their former selves. Not to mention the fact that satin material is already soft by nature.

Delilah giggles at the feeling of Mac stripping away the essence of her foot into his nose, and leans her head back up, looking at him. She then carries on with her "complaints", saying "It's so fucking weird and gross. Who would want to do these things to my feet, man? I mean.. WHY?" Bringing her right foot back to her lips, she takes a long, seductive lick on the side of the flat, smacking her lips.

Mac makes the "mistake" of opening his eyes at the sight, and he drops her left foot he was smelling as it plops onto his thigh.

Delilah raises another eyebrow, feeling accomplished that she has Mac caught right into her web of lust. It is time for her to raise up the sexual pressure, and she does so tenfold. Licking her lips, she then says:

"Feet are so nasty, man... Especially mine. Mac... who can possibly want my nasty, disgusting, smelly and sweaty pantyhosed covered feet? I mean... my feet? My... FEET?"

Mac shivers at her words, and his "private" gives her a "full salute".

Delilah continues "I dunno... I don't think I should let anyone touch them. I mean... if I was alone with some guy in a living room... and I was wearing... let's seeee... Hmm... like my pink flats..."

Mac is now lost into the dark mental fabric of his foot lust once more, and he suddenly stands up, not saying a single word. Delilah smiles, knowing that his foot fetish has completely consumed him, bringing her flashbacks to that night she wore her white flats. She watches as he begins to grab her left ankle, and finally lets go of the right foot she was kissing.

Slowly bringing it towards him as an sacrificial offering, she carries on with her inquiry, saying "Yeah... if I was wearing my pink flats... and say... my black booty shorts..."

Mac pulls down his shorts, struggling to get his hard-as-titanium penis out of his boxer briefs. Delilah giggles, and resumes:

"And my pink sleeveless blouse... and my brand new nude pantyhose..."

Mac's shorts finally drop to the floor, and his penis stands at full attention towards Delilah. A quick shiver comes from her mouth at the sight of it, evidence that she hasn't seen it in almost 2 years. She wasn't the type of girl to ask for "dick pics", and he definitely wasn't the kind of guy to send them.

Shaking off the ever-rising arousal, she keeps going and says "... and if I was wearing these since, let's say... 5 pm Saturday afternoon... and it is now Sunday morning, almost 12 hours later, correct? And SOMEBODY had to make me workout in these... knowing just how sweaty and gross I'd get in these clothes and shoes..."

Mac grunts as he firmly grabs ahold of the both of her pantyhosed covered ankles, making her slip from the armrest a little. As she giggles again, she says "Hang on... I almost forgot..."

Mac looks at her, breathing hard but in a quiet tense. His attention focuses on her lips as they begins to swirl and rotate, as if something was building up inside of her mouth.

Delilah motions with her fingers for Mac to bring her feet towards her, and he calmly obliges, not knowing what she is concocting. As she grabs her own ankles with her hands, she brings her flat-covered feet towards her lips. Closing her eyes, and with a focus, she spits out the saliva that has lathered up inside her mouth. The fluid connects with her flats, and she quickly rubs it all onto her shoes.

12