Goth Girl Glow-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," said Andrew, "the monster is in love with a human girl?"  He was amazed how much of this movie he'd forgotten.

"Sure," said Sally.  "Why not? I'd fuck him."

He didn't ask if she was joking, but the impropriety of the comment added to his arousal.

It wasn't a long movie, but 62 minutes felt like an eternity with Sally's pretty head on his shoulder and her svelte body pushed up against him.  As the film moved into its confusing, awkward climax, he felt her hand gently fall onto his knee, thumb and forefinger lightly caressing him.

Oh, she knew exactly what she was doing.

Finally, the movie faded to black and the Prime menu came back up, and her hand slowly traced its way up his thigh as her face turned up toward his.

She gave him a sly smile.  No words were spoken, but her intent was clear, and Andrew needed no further instructions.

Andrew leaned in, meeting her lips in a deep kiss that neither of them wanted to be the first to break.  He moved a hand behind her head, supporting her as they fell into each other. Her hand, still on his thigh, was squeezing almost painfully tight as their kiss continued, gentle, passionate, sweet.  Finally, she broke the kiss.

"Whoah," she gasped, playfully fanning herself.  "I always wondered what kissing you would be like, but I never thought it'd be...well... it's been a long time since- since someone's kissed me like that."  Her confident control had melted away, leaving a stammering, blushing, transparently horny girl behind. "Whooo," she shivered.

She kissed him again, more urgently this time, her tongue sliding into his mouth.  She straddled him on the sofa now, slender legs wide, and he could feel his erection pushing up against the crotch of her jeans.  Her hands on either side of his head, she kissed him with renewed and frantic intensity, grinding her hips against him. It was clear what she wanted.

Alright, he thought.  This is happening.  I think I'm about to fuck Sally Fergus.

"I've wanted you for so fucking long," she hissed into his mouth.

Andrew's hands slip up under the back of her shirt, sliding against her warm, smooth skin, until he found the clasp of her bra.  Delicately, he undid it, and she cried out in delight before pulling off her shirt and letting the bra fall onto the couch. Her nipples were dark and erect against the blue veins and pale skin of her well-formed breasts, breasts she pushed into Andrew's eager face.  His tongue ran along the surface, circling around to her left nipple. He licked her steadily, insistently, like he would a clit, enjoying her encouraging squeals, before alternating to the right nipple, drawing another pleased squeak from Sally.

Her hands gripped his head, gently pulling his hair, pushing him into her gorgeous tits until she gasped out a small orgasm, twitching gently on top of him.

"Holy fuck," she moaned.

Andrew grinned.  Sally gently walked two fingers along his thigh and in toward his crotch, over his rock-hard package.

"Show me your dick," she purred.

Andrew needed no further instructions, hurriedly unclasping his belt and unzipping his fly.  Sally shivered in excitement as he pulled down the front of his boxers to expose his penis and balls.  Despite his nerves, he was proudly erect.

Sally took him in her hand with an excited squeak, playfully inspecting him.  She peeled back his foreskin, cupped his balls, and gave the tip a little lick, starting at the head and working her way down around the edges of the helmet, then withdrew him from her mouth.

"You taste good," she said.

Andrew smiled, sliding his hands down toward the front of her pants, but she pushed him away gently.

"Soooo," she said, "I'm, uh, on my period, but... do you wanna have anal sex?"

"Okay, we could do that," said Andrew.  "I've, uh, never done that before."

"You'll love it," said Sally, grinning.  "I promise. Do you want to do it in my bed?  Or here on the couch?"

"On the couch," said Andrew, after a moment.  Sally, still smiling and naked from the waist up, disappeared into her room, and then returned with a tube of clear liquid, a couple of condoms, and a towel.

"Step one," she said.  "Be generous with the lube."  She handed him the tube and the condoms, before shimmying out of her pants, leaving them on the carpet.  Underneath, she had on a pair of black boyshorts that she slowly, tantalizingly, peeled down the perfect globes of her bum as Andrew watched, enraptured.  She did a little pirouette for him, showing a very hairy, but well-groomed, pussy. He guessed she had a diva cup or something in.

She spread the towel on the sofa and lay down on it, face down over folded arms, as if she were about to get a massage.  Andrew, suddenly remembering he was supposed to do more than just watch her move, quickly opened up the tube, squeezing a blob of lube onto his fingers.

"Okay, now rub that up and down your finger," she said.  "Get it nice and slick and even." He did so, and then moved behind her on the couch, between her outspread legs.  She moved her hands back, pulling her cheeks open for him and revealing a tight little asshole. "Stick your finger in," she commanded.  "Slowly."

He obeyed, gently probing at her anus with his lubricated finger.  Her muscles, normally tight and poised, were very relaxed now, calm.  "Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "Pour some more of the lube on me."

With his other hand, he squeezed some of it onto her, around his finger, pushing very gently deeper into her butt. Before too long, he was all the way up to the knuckles inside her thoroughly lubed-up, squelching asshole, and Sally's breath was becoming heavy, low.

"Does that feel okay?" he asked.

"Feels great, baby," she purred.  "Okay, now work it into me. Pour on some more lube."  He started to move his finger back and forth inside her as her hand moved down beneath her, between her legs, lazily rubbing at her clit.  He pulled out his finger completely, and her anus gaped open at him. He squeezed another blob of lube right into her, and she gave a pleased gasp.

"Okay," she said, still leisurely playing with her clitoris.  "Put on one of those condoms. You mind if I put some music on?"

"Not at all," he said, hurriedly pulling the wrapper open.  Looking down, he realized he was about as hard as he had ever been.  Coming face to face with a hot goth girl's ass would do that, he guessed.

"Hey Google," said Sally.  "Play Glory Box by Portishead."

"Sure," said a speaker.  "Glory Box by Portishead.  Here it is on Google Play Music." A song started, slow, dark, and sweet.  A sexy little drum line and a whirring sound that might have been strings.

He discarded all his clothes and got onto his knees behind her on the couch and lined up his dick with Sally's slippery, upraised bum, and she - taking a break from her clit, reached both hands back again, pulling her cheeks wide as he pushed his cock, slowly, into her backdoor.

"Ohhhh, fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned.

"That feel good?" he asked again, teasing.

"You have no fucking idea."

"I don't know, it feels pretty good from back here," he said.  He moved his hands up onto her narrow waist, just above where they curved back out into her gorgeous hips, pulling her to him, and pushing himself into her all the way up to his balls.

Sally screamed in pleasure, fingers returning to her clit with a renewed urgency.  "Oh, you son of a bitch," she said, her voice low and sultry. "Fuck me nice and slow.  Can you get a little higher, actually?"

"Oh, yeah, sure," he said, adjusting the angle.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh," Sally moaned.  "That's perfect. Just like that." He realized he had been subconsciously been fucking her to the slow rhythm of the song, which was presumably her intent in putting it on.  Certainly, she was pushing back onto him to the same rhythm.

"You like a nice slow anal fuck, don't you, Sally?" he hissed.

"Mmm hmmmm."

Maybe they were too nervous to get any real dirty talk going.  Maybe they didn't need it. But after a few moments they both stopped talking, focusing entirely on the sensations of each other's bodies and the tempo and pulse of the music.

With a condom on and the sensation dulled a little, Andrew could last for quite a while.  The song was coming to a close and he was still pumping slowly in and out of Sally's asshole.

"Okay, Google," she moaned, "play the song again."

"Sure," said Google, and the song slunk back to life.

"We're going to have to make a playlist for next time," laughed Sally.

Andrew thrilled at the implication.  Next time.

He could feel her orgasm brewing inside her.  Her legs were twitching and her cries were becoming more plaintive, desperate.  He knew he was close, too.

"I'm gonna come," she moaned, and did, loudly, her arched back collapsing into the couch.  Andrew smoothly followed her down to the lower angle, mounting her and continuing to slowly pump into her as her legs shook, her toes curled, and she gave a high-pitched squawk of delight.

"Oh fuck oh oh fuck oh fuck!"

Finally she seemed to come down from her orgasm, but Andrew was still going.

"Oh baby," she moaned.  "You still haven't come yet?"

"Nope," said Andrew.

"You want to come on my face?"

"You are dirty!" he cried, delighted, before pulling out of her ass.  He stood up, awkwardly, and pulled off the condom, lining himself up with Sally's beautiful smiling face.  She took him in her hand, jerking him off, until he finally came, a sticky white mess on her cheek.

Andrew collapsed onto his back on the floor, exhausted, desperately trying to catch his breath.

"Can you actually grab me a tissue from the box on the shelf?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," said Andrew, getting to his feet.  He passed her a couple tissues and she wiped her face clean. He moved onto the couch with her in a gentle spoon. They were both still very slippery from the lube.

"That was the hottest thing ever," whispered Andrew.

"I told you, man.  Anal rules so hard."

"Can... can this not be a one-time thing?" he asked.  "I mean, I really like you. I've always liked you, but I didn't realize... I want to see where this goes."

Sally blinked, her composure lost again.  There were tears of happiness in her eyes, though Andrew couldn't see them.  "What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know.  It's been a while since I've dated anyone, and I don't think most relationships start with anal, but... I think we might be at the beginning of something really great."

Sally squeezed his arms tighter around her.  "Will you be my boyfriend, Andrew?"

He gently kissed the back of her neck, returning the squeeze.  "I'd love to. I can't believe I waited this long. We should have done this years ago."

"I don't think so," she said.  "I don't think we would have worked as anything but friends then.  I think we needed to grow up a bit first."

"You're probably right," he said.  Then, after a moment, "What time is it?"

She checked her phone, on the coffee table.  "A little after five. You want to get dinner?"

"Yeah," he said.  "It just hit me how hungry I am."  It was easy to lose track of time down here, in the dark basement.

"There are some good take-out places around here," she said.  "Want to stay over tonight? I'll buy breakfast if you buy dinner."

"Deal."

"Then maybe after we get dinner," she said hopefully, "we can watch another movie.  Have you ever seen Tremors?"

12