Gotham

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck..." Batman grunted, burying his face in the hollow between Harley's neck and shoulder. Panting harshly into the soft, sweat covered skin, he slammed his cock into her as hard as he could as he felt the first fiery slugs of cum racing up his cockshaft.

"Do it...cum in me Bats!" Harley screamed, tightening her arms and legs around him as she writhed happily under him. Her own orgasm was cresting, but as she felt the scalding hot jets of jizz spurting from his cockhead, her body went into spastic spasms of pleasure as another orgasm swept over her.

Batman groaned as her pussy clenched around his cum spewing cock, milking the thick shaft as rhythmic contractions fluttered up and down her silky smooth inner passage. His balls were drawn up tight under the base of his cock, and they spasmed again and again, emptying their creamy cargo into her welcoming wet depths.

"La...lay on me." Harley whispered, hugging him tightly to her. "Do...don't pull out. I want to...I want to feel..."

"So do I." Batman grunted, moving his arms under her. He rocked to one side, then rolled quickly to the other so she ended up on top of him. Loosening his grip on her, he moved his hands over her body as he relaxed into the bed.

"Mmmmmm, this is nice too." Harley purred as she wriggled on top of him. Bringing her knees up, she let them rest on either side of his hips as she laid out comfortably on top of him.

(-)

"Ummmmm, Bats?" Harley whispered a few minutes later. Her eyes were closed, and she had caught her breath, but she was feeling something that she wasn't sure was possible.

"What is it pretty?" Batman answered lazily. He had been laying under her with his eyes closed too, enjoying the sensation of her tits pressing into his chest, and her soft smooth skin under his hands.

"Is uhhhh...is, you know...your dick still hard?"

"Yeah...it is." He replied, tightening his groin muscles and making the thick shaft jerk inside her. "Is that a problem?"

"Huh? no...that's definitely not a problem." Harley giggled. She started moving her hips slowly, raising up a little, then easing back down. "It's just...you know...guys don't..they can't...usually it gets..."

"That's because you're fucking the wrong guys pretty." He laughed, not opening his eyes. Moving his hands down, he cupped the cheeks of her ass and started lifting her in time with her own movements.

"I like it when you call me pretty." She whispered into his chest as she planted soft kisses on his pecs, then up onto his shoulders. She flexed her leg muscles, raising up higher and letting his cock move in longer strokes inside her. "I like what you're doing to me too...can you keep it up for a while?"

"I can keep it up as long as you want pretty. I do..."

"No, not that silly!" She laughed, smacking him on the chest. "I meant can...will you keep doing what you're doing right now up for a little while? I like how your dick feels in me. It's so big, and I feel so full with it inside me..."

"You're on top, and you're driving pretty." Batman laughed, humping up to meet her downward stroke. "I'm just gonna lay here and enjoy having you with me."

"Don't move...just let me do it." Harley panted as she pumped her pussy steadily up and down over the stiff length of his cock. She was raising up and letting a few inches of his cock slip out of her, then pressing down until the swollen knob pressed against knurled knot of her cervix.

Batman nodded and lay still under her, his hands roaming over her back, then caressing her asscheeks before moving down over her legs. He resisted the urge to pull her down onto him and just fucking her, because her pussy was milking and massaging his cock like a warm, wet velvet vice. Her breathing was getting deeper and harsher too, and he was pretty sure that she was going to cum soon if he let her do what she wanted.

"Oh god...this feels so good Bats." Harley panted, starting the wriggle and slither over him as she rode his cock. "Your big dick feels so good in my little honey hole...I just want to keep it here forever..."

"I don't know about forever pretty, but you just take your time and do whatever you want..." Batman laughed, lifting her upper body as he leaned forward, sucking one spiky pink nipple into his mouth.

"Oh god...that's perfect..." Harley gasped, moving her arms so she could hold herself up over him. Twisting slightly, she moved her tits back and forth over his face, letting him suck and nibble on one for a moment, then feeding him the other one. "Suck my titties Bats...yer gonna make me cum again...oh fuck...everything yer doin' just feels so fuckin' good!"

"I want it to pretty...I want you to cum on my big cock...the biggest cock you've ever had fucking you." Batman said softly. "I'm trying to corrupt you...to make you a slave to my cock. I want my cock to be the only cock you ever want...the cock you need...the cock you live for..."

"Oh god." Harley moaned, moving faster on top of him. Her pussy spasmed uncontrollably around his cock as she humped up and down on it, and his words only made the sensations that much better.

"Fuck me Harley...use my cock to make your juicy little pussy cum." Batman whispered into her breast. He nipped at her nipple with his teeth, making her moan as her body shivered and shook on top of him. "I want you to cum Harley. I want to feel your cunt sucking my cock while you cum all over it. Cum Harley...cum all over my fucking cock..."

"Pre...pretty...please...call me pretty...not...not that other..." Harley panted as she planted her hands on the bed, grinding her pussy onto his cock as she pressed her tits into his face. "Bi...bite them...bite my nipples...and make it hurt..."

"Never..." Batman said huskily, his hips moving in time with hers now. He nipped at one nipple lightly, then did the same to the other. "I will only bring my pretty pleasure...never pain..."

Harley moaned pitifully, her body thrashing and jerking as she rode him roughly. She was taking his cock to the balls on every stroke, and her pussy quivered and clenched spastically around the thick shaft as it bulled in and out of her.

Batman put his hands on her hips as he started moving in time with her, arching his back up off the bed as she came down on his cock, then pulling back as she raised up. He was moving her so she was getting the full length of his cock on every stroke now.

Harley raised her body up over him, sitting upright on his cock as he started fucking her with furious tip to root lunges. Her hands came up, cupping her breasts, her fingers pinching and twisting the nipples as she threw her head back and screamed.

Batman smiled as he watched her. He knew that she would do anything she had to to have him fucking her again.

Harley was lost in a maelstrom of sensation that surged through her body again and again. Her legs pumped rhythmically as she drove her pussy down to meet his upward thrusts, then lifted until she almost felt the head of his cock slip free. A seemingly unending stream of orgasms swept through her, each crashing over her senses before the one preceding it had receded.

Batman reached up, brushing her hands aside and pinched her nipples between his fingers, squeezing them as hard as he could.

Harley's body stiffened, and she made a gasping, gobbling noise as her body quivered and shook. She grunted roughly as her pussy clenched around his cock and she froze on top of him. She sat motionless for a few seconds, then toppled off to one side.

Batman raised up and leaned over her as she lay sprawled across the kingsized bed. He could see that she was breathing, so he let her lay there. He bunched a few pillows up and leaned back against the headboard and waited for her to recover.

(-)

"Uhhhmahgah...." Harley groaned a few minutes later. She didn't move, and Batman chuckled as he watched her try to open one eye.

"No...you just lay there pretty...don't try to move yet." He said.

Harley nodded and lay still, but managed to turn her head as she opened her eyes to look at him.

"Promise me something." She said softly.

"Well, it kind of depends on what it is Harley." Batman laughed. He leaned over and pulled her up next to him, keeping his arm around her.

"When...when it's just you and me...you know, when we're alone..." She said slowly. "Promise you'll call me pretty...not...I know it's stupid..."

"It's not stupid...if you like it, I want to do it." He said seriously. "I can see that it makes you happy when I call you pretty. I..."

"It makes me feel special...like I'm the most important girl in the world to you...at least for a moment." She said, letting her head rest on his shoulder. "I really liked that feeling."

"Good...and if you want the truth, I like it when you call me Bats." He laughed. "I never thought you were making fun of me. I just thought it was like a pet name or something..."

"And right here, right now...you are the most important girl in the world to me." He went on. "And you will be every time we get together like this. Hell, even if you just want to grab a burger and call that a date, I'll feel the same way..."

"Do you mean that?" Harley asked softly. She rolled over, throwing one leg over his and running her fingers over ripples of his abdomen. She buried her face in his shoulder as she continued. "I mean, even if I go back to Mistah J, and we go gettin' in trouble..."

"You don't get a pass just because this happened." Batman replied, running his hand up and down over her back. "But you're going to have to explain what you mean by 'if'. I kind of thought you and the Joker were a thing...you know, a couple. I thought I was just going to be a fling or something."

"It was supposed to be..." Harley whispered, moving her hand down and scratching her fingers through the close cropped hairs of his pubes. "But Mistah J...he's been so distant, and it's been so long since me an' him did the nasty. I mean, he don't even kiss me anymore...not like ya do with someone ya care about!"

"Fuck...I knew the Joker was crazy, but I never thought he was stupid!" Batman muttered. "If that dumbass is letting you slip away...he is out of his fucking mind!"

He reached over with his free hand, lifting her chin and turning her toward him.

"I'll make you another promise." He said, looking into her bright blue eyes. "No matter where this takes us, I will never just leave you behind, or outgrow you. I don't believe it's possible. Even if we're on different sides of the law, just knowing you is fun!"

Harley nodded and turned her face away again as she laid her head back on his chest. Her hand moved down, and her fingers trailed over the long, limp shaft of his cock.

"I'm gonna have to go back to Mistah J...at least for a while." She said as she slid her hand under his cock, cradling it in her palm. Wrapping her fingers around it, she started moving her hand slowly up and down over the shaft. "I don't think I'm gonna do anything with him...you know...like we're doin', but I owe him so much...and I still feel..."

"I understand, and it's okay Ha...pretty." Batman said, barely catching himself. He sighed as she tightened her fingers around his cockshaft, stroking it lazily.

"Can uh...can you do me a favor Bats?" Harley asked, moving her hand down and squeezing his cock around the root. "Can uh...can you make my cock hard for me? I wanna see it all big and hard, so I can picture it when I play with myself..."

"Your cock huh?" Batman laughed, watching her hand as it moved over his stiffening cockstalk. "So you think one night gives you the right to claim ownership?"

"You said you own my pussy...I told you to fuck my pussy like you want to own it, and you said you did own it." Harley told him. Her hand was moving in a steady rhythm over his cockshaft, and it was growing slowly as she watched. "Later you told me that this is the only cock I'd ever want...the cock I'd need...the cock I would live for...and I think you were right...I could be a slave to this cock...if you wanted me to."

"Wow, I thought you were mostly out of it when I said that." Batman said slowly. "I wanted to make you feel really good, and the best way to do that was to get in your head while you were cumming. I didn't expect you to remember any of it, much less take it seriously."

"Don't bullshit a bullshitter Bats...you meant every word, and you know it." Harley laughed as she slid out of his grasp then moved down his body until she was settled between his legs. She got up on her knees as she wrapped both hands around the now rock hard shaft of his cock, grinning up at him. "This is my cock, so I want you to remember that. You can fuck other girls with it, but I'm just loanin' it to 'em, they can't keep it. You got that?"

Batman nodded, trying not to smile too broadly.

Wrapping both hands around the base of his cockshaft, she moved the lower hand up over the other. The head of his cock still stick out of her closed fists.

"Three and a half hands, and my fingers don't quite touch around it either." she said lightly as she started stroking his cock again.

"You should see Superman's cock...his makes mine look like a..."

"That guy is an asshole, and he'd probably blow a hole through me if he ever shot off inside me." Harley laughed. "He busted me a couple years ago...and he was so mean about it! Not like you, you're always nice to me, even if I've been shootin' at you and stuff. I always liked that about you."

Her hands were working in a smooth, steady rhythm up and down over his cock, and she watched, fascinated as the fat, plum colored knob swelled up, and a drop of pre-cum formed in his piss hole.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot." She moaned as her thumb swept over the tip of his cock, rubbing the sticky jism into the skin. She looked up at him as she asked, "Can you cum if I just do this...jerk you off? I can suck on it if you want, but I'd really rather do that some other time...tonight I just want to see it shoot out of you...is that okay?"

"That's fine pretty...what you're doing feels really fucking good." Batman grunted, scooting down a little on the bed and spreading his legs wider. "Do it faster, and hold it looser...just let your hands kind of glide over it. You can play with the head a little...but just work on the shaft for right now."

"Okay...but you have to tell me what feels good..." She said, loosening her grip as she picked up the pace with her hands. She could feel the soft skin moving under her hands as she stroked the thick shaft, and she started twisting her hands back and froth as she moved them up and down.

"Oh fuck...that's good...just like that...but do it a little faster." Batman grunted, humping his hips up to meet her strokes. "And play with my balls. Wrap your fingers around the top of the sac and make a ring, then cradle the balls in your hand. Tug on the sac, and squeeze my balls in your hand...but easy...like you're handling eggs..."

"Okay...this is fun Bats...no one ever told me how to make them feel good...they just expected me to know..." Harley giggled as she moved a hand down and started playing with his balls. She squeezed them lightly as she stroked his cock with her other hand.

"Is that okay?" She asked as he moaned.

He nodded, and his ass lifted off the bed as he started humping up into her hand, fucking her fist as she jerked him off.

"Oooohhhh, yer gettin' close Bats!" Harley giggled, leaning closer to his cock. "Yer gonna shoot a big load for me, ain'tcha sweetie? C'mon, I wanna see it!"

"Fuck!" Batman grunted, staring down at her. "Do it hard and fast...and use both hands...beat the shit out of it! Pound my fuckin' cock pretty...make it shoot!"

Giving his balls one last squeeze, she moved her hand up and wrapped it around the shaft of his cock, then started beating on it as hard and as fast as she could.

Batman's hips arched up as he bellowed out his release. Harley watched wide eyed as his cock throbbed in her hands, swelling so much it forced her fingers apart. The fat knob was almost purple as his cock bucked in her fists and a ribbon of cum almost two feet long spewed from the piss slit, then fell back onto his cock, her hands, and his stomach.

"Oh shit...you're cumming!" Harley screeched as she kept shucking her fists up and down the length of his cock.

Another spurt erupted from his cockhead, hitting Harley on the chin and splashing onto her neck and chest.

Harley leaned closer and pressed the head of his cock against her tits as she kept stroking him, enjoying the way his hot cum felt as sprayed, then drooled out onto her tits.

Batman lay back, his head rocking back and forth as Harley jerked frantically on his cock. His hands waved in the air, trying to knock her hands away, but he couldn't reach them. He screamed when she lifted his cock and wrapped her hand around the swollen knob, rubbing the sticky ribbons of jizz into it.

Every nerve ending in his cockhead was exposed and set on maximum as she gently caressed the swollen purple knob. He screamed again as his cock throbbed in her fist and a burst of fluid sprayed from his piss slit, hitting Harley right in the face, then soaking her chest.

"Wha...OHMYGAWD! Are you still cumming?" She giggled, still jerking his cock frantically as her hand rubbed his cum into his cockhead.

Another spurt of fluid spewed from his piss hole, grazing her cheek before flying over her shoulder. His cock kept spitting out small jets of the watery fluid as she kept pounding on his cockshaft.

"Stop! Just fucking stop!" Batman shouted, rolling to one side and tearing his cock out of her grasp. His hands came down between his legs, covering his cock protectively as he whimpered pitifully.

"Are you okay Bats?" Harley asked, scrambling over beside him. She stretched out beside him, looking at him with a concerned look on her face. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

Batman shook his head as he writhed on the bed, gasping for breath.

Harley laid with him, stroking his hair and whispering to him till he finally looked over at her, and gave her a sheepish grin.

"Sorry if I scared you pretty, but you did something to me that I had only read about." He said slowly. "If you want the truth, I thought it was bullshit...an urban legend. Now I know different."

"So what did I do? I mean, I thought it was way kewl when you started cumming...and you shot off so much! That first spurt was almost two feet long...then you kept shooting...but the consistency changed, it got more watery."

"The first few spurts were cum...semen...it's a mixture of sperm and seminal fluid..."

"Yeah, I know all that. I was...am...a doctor you know...."

"Sorry, I forget that sometimes." Batman chuckled. "Most of the time I think of you as this hot, teeny bopper twenty something hit woman, so..."

"Ooohhh da Batman thinks I'm hot!" She giggled, then sobered as she looked at him. "But I only ever killed people that was needin' it. I never did it for fun."

Batman nodded, looking at her with a new respect.

"Anyway, after a man orgasms, the nerve endings on the glans of the penis are exposed, and hypersensitive. When you started rubbing the head of my cock after I came, you tripped something, and I kept ejaculating...only this time, it was pure seminal fluid, which is why it was so watery."

"I had heard of that happening." Harley said, smiling at him. "I heard women can do the same thing by continuing to stimulate the clitoris after orgasm, but it never worked for me. I just made me sore. The only time I ever squirted was when Ivy was diddling my G-spot with her fingers. At first it felt like I had to pee, then I squirted all over her. She loved it, and made me squirt three of four more times before she'd quit."

"Wow...you and Ivy." Batman laughed, rolling over onto his back. He threw one arm over his eyes as he went on. "I can see her doing it...but I never pictured you with another girl..."