Gothic Sissy Gets Gangbanged by BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it, white bitch," Odell grunted as he finished coating my throat in his thick, sweet cum.

He released me and it was then that I felt utterly exhausted despite being far from done, they weren't even close to finished with using my holes. I couldn't help but collapse into the leather couch; Jamal was pounding my bottom so hard and with every thrust his huge balls would collide with my own, tiny little sack and it felt so good! I couldn't get over it, me, the evil little heavy metal-goth girl with my black dress around my hips, my little pink panties around my thighs, drying cum on my face, cum leaking out of my ass while a thick, black dick assaulted my rear end! The adorable little goth chick who stepped into the wolf's den was a total mess, my hair was coming out of the little bows in my pigtails, clumps of it was now stuck to my face thanks mostly to Derek's load and I was on my hands and knees, ass in the air and stuffed full of a beautiful, black dick! Despite the fact I was in such a state, I was so proud of myself for doing this! Being fucked by a room full of hung black men was something I had thought about for a while now and it was finally happening; I was the little snowbunny sissy in my fantasies and it felt so good to be this slutty. Having them call me a "little white slut" as they took turns fucking my ass, being on my knees and surrounded by those huge black dicks, I was born to serve black men and I loved it, every cock, every thrust and every drop of cum.

Jamal finally pulled his slick, black rod out of my ass and with both hands, one gripping each cheek, he spread me open to admire my gaping hole which, at this point in time felt so stretched I wondered if it would ever be the same. I got up on my hands and turned back to watch him as he and some of the others exchanged comments about my red ass and dripping hole.

"Yeah, look at that," Jamal said impressed with his work.

"Fuck yeah, stretch that bitch," another remarked.

"You love all that black dick, huh?"

"Yes," I said before Jamal gave my ass another good spank which forced a squeal and a whimper, "I love it! I love black cocks, please fuck me!" I begged, "I need black cock in my ass!"

"Come here, white bitch, ride this dick," said a heavy set man who's name I never learned. He sat on the other side of the couch, totally naked with his fat black dick in his hand, stroking it and watching me as Jamal stroked himself in my face.

My legs felt like they were made of rubber but I got up from the couch and finally did my best to clean some of Derek's cum from my face; using my hand I wiped it away and sucked my fingers as I stepped towards my next cock.

He pulled me in to him, my little white frame easily shifted and in a flash I was on top of him, my knees on the leather sofa and his hands on my ass, spreading me open.

"You like this dick?" he asked.

I reached behind me and guided it into my ass, slowly sinking down into his lap, his cock buried inside me.

"Fuck! Yes, I fucking love your cock, it feels so good in my ass," I said.

He gave my ass a playful spank and grabbed me, my pale body began riding him, rising up until I felt his fat head and then came crashing down again and again. Jamal hadn't finished with me, he got up on the couch and I knew what he wanted; I opened my mouth and he slid his cock right into my mouth.

"Good slut, suck my black dick."

I rode one dick and sucked another and soon Jamal was on the verge of orgasm, I felt his balls tighten and he came in my mouth. I sucked down every drop, my eyes wide as I struggled to take his massive load. It was around this point things got fuzzy. I rode the big man until he shot his cum deep inside my ass, he grunted and I felt his dick swell and that familiar feeling of cum flooding my ass.

I lifted myself off of his shaft only for his thick seed to gush from my open hole; what didn't splash out went running down my little white balls and down my thigh.

I know that wasn't the last of them. I know I took another cock in my ass and my mouth was used again by another black man but the last dick I took that night just so happened to be the biggest. A monster of a man named Carl came up behind me and dropped his huge black member on my back and I was shocked at how heavy it was. I was back on the couch on all fours and when I looked over my shoulder I saw one of the biggest cocks I had ever laid eyes on. It was easily the size of two bananas and had a slight curve.

"Oh my God, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen," I said as I looked up and over my shoulder at him.

He smiled and asked, "you want this dick, sissy?"

I smiled and nodded, "yes, Daddy, I want that big black cock in my ass."

Even with my ass as stretched as it was it took Carl a moment of lubing and pressing against my hole before he finally managed to get his head in. I howled and grabbed the couch, my legs spread wide and I stuck my tush out trying to push back against him. He was huge and even the others were impressed as I squealed and his cock sank deeper into me.

"Damn, she taking that dick," someone said.

Carl went easy on me, he held my hips gently and pumped his cock slowly, allowing my hole to adjust; this was easily the fattest cock I've ever had and I couldn't help like I was being impaled on a pole.

"Fuck!" I shouted, tears ran down my face, "he's so fucking big! Oh my God!"

Odell laughed and Jamal came up to me, his face in mine, "take that big cock, sissy. You love that big black dick don't you? You love that black dick in that white ass don't you?"

I was gritting my teeth and struggling to take the monster in my ass but I did love it all the same, I had just been used by several black men and had the biggest cock I've ever had pounding my ass.

"Yes! I fucking love his big black dick! I love it up my ass! I'm a white slut for black dick! Fuck!" I shouted. It was then, as Carl's huge black cock stretched my hole and thrust into my tender white ass I felt it: I came harder than I had cum before. My little clit was rock hard and I began shooting rope after rope of cum into the leather sofa, "ohh...my...god!"

"Daaamn, that sissy just blew a load from having her ass fucked!" Lionel shouted.

I whimpered as the last of it leaked out of me and Carl picked up speed and began fucking me harder, I could tell he was holding back but I was already in another world at this point. I don't know how long he fucked me, I know I hung onto that couch and cried, howled and screamed as his massive cock pumped my red, well used ass until it was finally Carl's turn. The biggest cock I had ever had began pumping my asshole full of cum. It was a tsunami of cum and I felt like someone had just emptied a two liter bottle in me.

"Oh my God!" I said as he emptied his balls in my bum. When he pulled out there was so much cum leaking out it left a wet spot the size of a small pizza on the carpet.

I laid there totally spent. I had taken more black dick in the matter of hours than I had in a month. My ass in the air, my makeup destroyed, my hair a disaster...I could barely walk or talk, my jaw was so sore that my neck felt swollen. The taste of cum and black cock in my mouth, my ass felt like I had a truck driven through it but I felt totally complete, like I had ran a marathon or survived a neat death experience! I went to the bathroom to clean up, fix my makeup and hair and after a few phone numbers were exchange I went home and slept like I hadn't slept in days. I was the biggest slut for black men and I was totally proud of myself.

12