Gothic Sissy Snowbunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't wait for that black cock, can you?" Tre asked as he looked down at me, his brown eyes amused and his cock continuing to bounce off my face.

"Answer him, Sissy," James sneered; I could feel him spanking my ass with his steel pipe, rubbing it up and down my cheeks, the lubricant allowing him to slide it up and down with ease. He would gently press himself into my waiting hole with every swipe causing me to whimper in anticipation.

"No, I can't wait for his big, black cock to be up my ass," I squealed. It was hard to breathe let alone talk comfortably with my face in the sheets.

The reality of the situation suddenly hit me; here I was, ass in the air, face pressed into the bed, my little cotton panties around my thighs between two very strong and sexually-charged black men, both hard as a rock with those massive black dicks pointed in my direction. The conservative goth girl with strong traditional values and vehemently opposed interracial relationships suddenly and desperately waiting for her ass to be stuffed full of big black cock, the taste of that cock still lingering on my tongue like sweet candy. I didn't care, I craved it, I needed it inside me but before I could open my mouth to beg my new black Daddy to "please, please put that fat dick in my tight, white ass," it happened.

My hungry, puckered hole resisted for a split second before Daddy pressed forward, that engorged brown head slid inside my ass. His girth and size easily spread me wide open; for a moment it felt like being split in half and I squealed from the sudden penetration, my bottom gripped his cock like a vice.

"Fuck," Daddy gasped, "that ass is tight."

"Oh my god!" I cried, "it's so fucking big! Oh! Fuck!"

I could tell he was being gentle, at least at first, allowing my rear end to adjust to his thickness and soon the pain began to subside as he bottomed out, his fat black pipe was totally inside of me. It was so tight, I felt so full back there, packed with big black cock and I felt my lips curl into a smile as I lay there with the realization I had never felt so fulfilled; I was taking the largest cock I had ever had the pleasure of sucking, in my soft, pink hole which felt so wide open and full that I knew I would forever be addicted to black dicks.

"You like that, Sissy? How's that white butt feel, stuffed with my black dick?" he asked.

I loved how he talked to me, he was so in charge, my body was his to do with as he pleased; come to think of it, so was my mind. His. I belonged to him in that very moment, my black master.

"I love it!" I squealed as he began to fuck me. "God, I fucking love your cock!"

"All white sluts love that black dick," Tre sneered. He had been looming over me, stroking his fat cock in between the moments he would playfully bounce it on my face or smear his pre-cum on my cheek. "Come on, bitch, open that mouth."

Daddy had taken his hand off my head and grabbed my hips, he began thrusting himself deep inside my ass and I was allowed to pick my head up. I arched my back and my hips moved with him, his body crashing into mine, his hard midsection slamming into my soft, pink cheeks. Despite the pounding my tush was taking, I somehow managed to get my mouth on Tre's throbbing cock. It was difficult to blow him with Daddy punishing my ass, my body was being slammed forward and pulled back into his rigid shaft; the cock in my mouth was bouncing all around but I soon found a rythym and wrapped my lips around Tre's beautiful ebony shaft.

"Let me see those big green eyes, Princess," Tre said, "I love watching my white sluts look up at me when my dick is in their mouth."

I must have looked like a deer in headlights, stuffed with black cock at both ends as I attempted to lock my eyes on his.

"You went from proud white girl who only fucks with white boys to a Snowbunny slut getting black dick up your ass and mouth," Daddy said sarcastically.

He was fucking me so hard I couldn't keep Tre in my mouth, his dick slipping out between my lips as he fucked my face. The sounds of his body crashing into my soft, round bottom echoed throughout the room and it sounded like an audience clapping after a crowd-pleasing speech. His degrading comments somehow made the pounding even better, I felt so dirty and slutty, I never wanted it to stop and yet all I could do was whimper and moan like a whore as the two of them used my body, humiliated me and had their way.

"Who's ass is this?" Daddy asked, he gave my butt a hard slap that made my body jolt.

"It's your ass, Daddy!" I cried. I was gripping the sheets so hard, my knuckles were as red as my ass felt.

"Who's white sissy ass is this?" another slap. The pain was as intense as the tone in his voice.

"Yours, Daddy! My white ass is yours!" I bellowed.

"That's right, Sissy. This is my white ass and I might just have you working the streets for me. I'll have every nigga in Worcester lined up to fuck your white ass," the thought of it drove me wild, my clit was flapping around between my thighs like a wind-up toy and there was a massive wet spot between my knees as I thought of being used over and over by and endless line of hung black men, all ready to ruin me. "You'd love that, huh, Slut. You'll never go back to white boys now will you, Sissy?"

"No Daddy! I'm a black cock slut," I squealed.

"You know what they say," Tre laughed, "once you go black..."

Daddy began pulling his cock out of my ass and then, with a thrust, jammed it back in; the sensation of being totally empty, my ass gaping wide and then, in an instant, he was back inside me, was euphoric. I closed my eyes as my body went numb, my legs felt so weak and I wondered exactly how long they had been fucking me. Then, it happened. I suddenly felt that wave of orgasm between my legs; I begged Daddy to fuck me harder before I let go. I felt my toes curl, I felt my fist clenching the sheets so hard that a vein could burst, I felt Daddy's fat black dick ramming my ass, each thrust pushing me to the edge and then my tiny white clit suddenly began pumping cum into the sheets.

"I'm cumming! Oh my God, I'm cumming!" I screamed.

"You won't ever cum like that with a white boy," Daddy laughed.

"I fucking love black cock!" I whimpered as my orgasm tore through me, I continued to drool cum out of my bouncing clit. The most intense orgasm of my life came without a touch and a fat black cock buried in between my cheeks.

At one point James's cock pulled out and all I could do was beg him to put it back inside of me, "please, Daddy, please...I need your cock in my ass."

He rolled me on my side and lay beside me. He wrapped an arm behind my knee and lifted my leg before stuffing his shaft back into my ass; my hole yawned, wide open begging to be filled. I sat up slightly and began sucking Tre once again. The Anglo Angel wedged between two black men and taking black cock like a porn star. I had never felt so depraved and yet so fulfilled. It wasn't long after that Tre finally pulled his cock out of my mouth and took it in his hand, jerking himself right in my face.

"Open that mouth, Slut," he said. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me closer.

"Cum in my face," I begged, my eyes glued to his purple tip; that big, veiny monster made my mouth water.

A moment later, he exploded in my face. Thick ropes of cum shot right above my open mouth and just missing my eye. He grunted and continued stroking himself as his mess ran down my face, over my lips and into my mouth. I swallowed his delicious cum and when he ordered me to clean off his cock, I did, savoring that thick, creamy load that had me licking my lips even after he sat back in the bed.

Daddy was still pumping my ass but not for much longer, "I'm going to pump that white ass full of cum, Sissy," he said.

"Cum in my ass, Daddy," I whispered, totally spent and utterly exhausted. I was so happy when I felt his pumping become more deliberate, more precise and I knew it was coming; my little white ass was about to be pumped full of my black Daddy's creamy load. The Anglo Angel, on her side, exhausted from the pounding her ass had endured from a fat black dick, her face covered in another black man's cum, clit dangling between her legs, cum drooling out, her ass moments away from an erruption, flooded with black cum; if only some of my ex-boyfriends could see me now.

"Fuck," Daddy grunted, his legs stiffened and as he made one final, violent thrust into my ass, his beautiful ebony cock slammed into my pale, white ass and I felt him burst inside me. I whimpered and felt my hole gripping his pulsating cock as he painted my guts with his thick, cream. He came for what seemed like minutes, holding me tight, my soft white body against his hard black body and I felt every shot of cum he pumped inside of me.

For the first time since we started, Daddy disappeared and James reemerged and he leaned over and kissed me. We laughed after, when he finally pulled out of me and his thick load followed. I was amazed at just how much cum leaked out of my ass that day. Even an hour after I had cleaned up I felt his slick seed in the seat of my panties.

That was my first (and technically second) black cock and, since that day, I have not wanted to go back to white men. I'm absolutely, unapologetically addicted to big black cocks and I've never been happier.

12