Gotta Try It Just Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leans forward over me into a pushup position. My hips being elevated the way they are, that gives Dick #3 a strong downward angle into my hole. It's taking that angle, plunging deep and fast. I don't know that I care for this aggressiveness but Dick #3 is following the rules. It strikes really deep once and there's just a twinge of pain, enough that I would have let out a sound if I could have. But because Dick #2 was into my throat, all I emitted was a vibratory "mmmmmmmm" which stimulated Dick #2 even more. A good-feeling bit of vocal vibration. The only sounds were slurp, splort, squish, heavy breathing, and the occasional creaking bed noises as I adjust my position. All was just as I wanted it. Then I hear the whoosh of water at the sink behind me. Sounds like Dick #4 isn't finished with my holes yet, and is washing up for some mouth action. If I could have smiled, I would have.

The fast pounding of Dick #3 was having its effect. My poor sphincter had no grip left at all. Dick #3 struck deep with no resistance; my hole was loose and open, fully accessible. I tried once to contract, just to see if I could, but I had no control. I was open for the taking. That made it all the more exciting. Dick #3 only stopped pounding briefly, when I reached back the bottle of lube that I kept close to me at all times.

While Dick #3 pounded away, Dick #2 was holding perfectly still. Having the head securely in my mouth, I wrapped my arms around his waist like a bear hug and pulled my face onto Dick #2 so that it wedged deeply into my throat. I did that twice, then Dick #2 caught my meaning and gave my throat the same treatment that my asshole was getting. Both fuckings were coming at me fast and hard, and I just laid myself open for both, taking all they choose to give me, and trying my best to breathe in the meantime. This is difficult, but so amazingly hot.

That all went on for about one minute. That is all my throat could take. That must be an acquired skill. I now have greater respect for the talents of the ladies I've facefucked. I work Dick #2 with my hand for a moment while I struggle to catch my breath. All the while, my body is still rocking from the impact of Dick #3, still riding hard.

Breathing somewhat normal again, I set back to work on Dick #2, sucking the tip. I do a little pull-down motion too, but mostly I'm working by tongue action. Dick #2 shoots off first. I take that as a compliment, that what I did for Dick #2 must have felt really, really good. I catch it my mouth but I don't swallow. Instead I start bobbing and let the cum ooze out along its length in very messy fashion. When the throbbing is over, and I feel Dick #2 receding, then I swallow, and removing my mouth from its head, I start licking the cum off its sides. On the tip of my tongue, the cum has more taste. It's more salty.

I feel cum shooting into my ass now, even though Dick #3 never stopped its rapid pounding. Soon after though, it has to stop, as it inevitably deflates. It rolls away to the right, and I shift my weight around. I was going to sit up for a moment, but immediately the bed weight shifts again and my ass is straddled once more. And I feel a well-greased dick entering me.

This is Dick #1 again, I am sure. Even in my loose gaping state, his entry stretches me. It doesn't hurt at all; my asshole is basically jelly by this point. But the stretching is a good sensation. He goes deep right away, but slowly, and I am ok with that. And I hear the whoosh of the sink again. Dick #3 cleaning up? Wanting some mouth maybe, or done? This is the adlib part of the party. My dream scenario has been completed; my curiosity has been satisfied; but man, I'm still enjoying giving myself, trading my holes for hot sticky cum.

As per rules, Dick #1 makes no vocalizations. For the most part, I don't either, but I do give him a muffled "ooh" and "unh" when he pushes particularly deep. Straight or gay, tops like those little whimpers. I'm glad he got on me and in me before I had contracted much. This big dick likely would have hurt if I had contracted back to normal. But he was quick to climb aboard. I am split wide and pressed deep, and feeling really good.

One more dive and the stroking ceases. Dick #1 holds position deep and with the weight pressing firm upon my ass cheeks I know this is its moment. I concentrate on that feeling. I can feel the heat of his juice as it blasts out of his dick. That makes me melt even more. As I feel the hot cum seep deeper into my asshole, I make myself remember how it tasted.

After a few moments and one last push, Dick #1 climbs out. Cool air flows into my asshole, and it tingles. I am gaping SO MUCH. I lift myself just a bit to adjust the pillows and await the next dick. I hear shuffling sounds but no one is on the bed with me (sigh). I roll off the pillows and shift to lay on my back with the length of my body right along the edge of the mattress. Tilting my head to my right, I should be able to mouth another dick when one comes my way. I still hear shuffling sounds. I open my mouth and wait for some dick to find it.

Not long to wait. A dick is bumping my way along the edge of the mattress, and soon it strikes my chin. I get it with my hand, and maneuver it to my lips. Rubbing the spongy head between my barely-open lips feels great. I know this dick wants deeper, but I stick with this penetration move for a short while. This head feels less spongy than the two I already sucked off. Must be one of my prior ass-fillers. Its clean, and that was the rule, so it can give my mouth whatever cum it has left. I expect I'll have to work harder for this second load.

After a few minutes of this my neck starts to cramp, from the twist I'm in. I move my hand to the base of the dick and grip tight, then pull it down and away so that it pops suddenly out of my mouth. As it still wobbles from the sudden release I give it a gentle blow of air. Without releasing my grip, I scooch over sideways more toward the middle of the bed, then pull the dick to say 'come with me'. I guide it back to my mouth, where now I am laying flat on my back, with a single pillow beneath my head. I've picked this angle to give the dicks full pounding access to my mouth, but not my throat.

This dick is close above my face now, legs astraddle of my head. His arms are propped on the wall to give the dick good leverage for fucking my face. I mostly passively just let it fuck away, only making my own sucking actions at those times when the thrusting slows. A little something extra to send it over the edge. Mostly though, my mouth is just a warm, pliant hole for the dicks to use, like my asshole was a few minutes ago. The moment comes and the dick shoots. I'm glad this is the second shot for each dick. Full loads in the mouth are hard for me to handle. It's easier to swallow now, even though I can't move my head much. There's so much less of it. This dick climbs off my mouth and up pops another one. I take this one in likewise, and one more after that. Then there's a lull. I figure that means they're all empty.

I climb off the bed, orient myself, then make my way back to the bathroom. This is the prearranged signal that I'm done and playtime is over. I close the door and put a towel across the bottom of the door to block out the inevitable light. As I seat myself on the furry toilet lid cover, I see tiny specks of light appear from around the door edges. They've turned on the lights to clean and dress and leave. No words are said, as per the agreement, and in just a couple more minutes I hear the outer door creak open and click closed.

That's it. It's done. WOW. I took a LOT of dicking. My jaw is tired and my asshole is stretched beyond belief. I have cum smeared on my left cheek, and all over my inner thighs as it runs out of me. My mouth is dry and I want a sip of Coke, but I delay. I don't want to wash away the last remnants of cum-taste just yet. I swish my tongue around and swallow a couple of times. There's a faint essence still there. Not much. I reach under myself to finger my asshole. Its contracted, but I slip my fingertip inside easily. It is absolutely saturated with lube and cum, and actually loosened at my touch rather than constrict. I think its learned to behave right. My asshole is very happy. Tomorrow it will likely be sore, but for now, its happy. Also, I have a new appreciation for all my old girlfriends, and the things they would do. Ladies, I salute you.

I feel to my right and roll open the top drawer of the bathroom counter. Feeling inside, I find my phone, power it on, and call my friend downstairs. "You sure you're alright?" he says. I report that all is well. Fabulous actually. I may want to do all this again. The four dicks receive their IDs back, and disappear. My friend goes home. I crawl into the hotel bed to spend my second night, this time not dreaming but remembering. The scent of lube is strong in the bed. And I finger my pliant asshole just a little more.

Will I really want to do all this again? Totally dark and silent is the only way I'd want it. Putting my lips around a spongy dickhead was my favorite part. I liked the power of sucking the dick. I could feel the want in it, the need for release; but whether it came or not, or quickly or slowly, was entirely within my power. I like the taste of dick meat. I like the sticky-salty-warmth of the cum. I like the control that comes with sucking.

Having dick in my asshole was another kind of experience. Being opened hurt, but in a euphoric way. Having my asshole clench around the dick and milk the cum from it was exhilarating. Being taken and plowed hard was an all-consuming sensation. But it was a passive sort of pleasure, and I felt not in control of the pounding. Dick #4 was great; he knew what he was doing and he was gentle about it. I could give my ass to him again. But I didn't care for Dick #3's roughness, and I know I couldn't handle Dick #2 or Dick #1 solo. So I'm glad I did this at least this once. I might maybe take more dicks in my ass; who knows. But I could take it or leave it. I definitely like sucking better. My real desire is to have more to swallow.

I wonder if my friend might like a dark-room blowjob once in a great while. He got nothing out of all this. He deserves a reward.

12