Grace

Story Info
Taking over her mind and making her mine.
5.8k words
4.1
8.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of those ideas that just pops into your mind and somehow becomes a story that demands telling. As always, I am the originator of this story and solely responsible for the content contained herein, any and all mistakes are of my own doing. This story may not be reproduced, copied, or retransmitted in any way known or unknown without my permission. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintended. If you enjoy what I've written please remember to like, vote, follow and comment to let me know how I'm doing.

Now on with the story.

I laid back and took several deep breaths to help clear my mind and finally closed my eyes. It took a few minutes to achieve the relaxed state that I needed to let my mind release from my body and then I was off and running, so to speak. I rose up 3 floors and quickly found my target, she was sitting in bed looking around as if waiting for something or someone.

I knew exactly what she was waiting for, Me. For the last several weeks I had been entering her dreams and slowly grooming her to become my newest slave. It wasn't as though she already hadn't had plenty of submissive thoughts on her own, I just took the ones she had and allowed her to explore and act on them in her dreams, God, she had some great dreams.

In one she wanted to be forcibly taken and branded by her Master. I had smiled at that one and wondered if she really wanted to go through with it, after I had finally taken her, I would find out just how far she was willing to go. I watched her finally lay back and close her eyes, 30 minutes later she had entered REM sleep and I moved in and slipped into her mind and found her dream.

I found her naked and kneeling on the cold marble floor in what she called her white room, here all things where possible. I knew who she was waiting for, and I let her stew for a few minutes more, in the dream world minutes can become hours.

'Hello slave.' I quietly said and watched her jump at the mere sound of my voice. 'Back again so soon? You told me that you'd never step foot back in this room again, and yet here you are.' She shivered and looked around, trying to find me yet again, she never did because she didn't really want to and that was how the game was played.

'How are you doing this to me you bastard?' She tried to snarl, but it came out more as an uncertain whisper. Being here frightened her but yet here she came willingly each night, and I knew she'd allow me to do with her mind and body as I wished. I just laughed at her and then laid a lash across her back; I heard her scream and watched her jump as she tried to once again to find me. 'Bastard, where the fuck are you? show yourself if you dare.' She screamed at me.

I flicked my fingers and a collar appeared around her neck with 4 chains, going from floor to ceiling holding her in place. Thick metal cuffs appeared around her wrists and ankles and attached themselves to the chains, she could no longer move more than a few inches in any one direction. The collar didn't allow her to raise her head above waist level and I allowed my body to again manifest then stepped in front of her, I heard her whimper in fear.

All she could see of me was the black pants and leather boots I wore, she pulled and struggled to free herself from the chains, but how did one escape the chains of their own making? I caressed her head like the dog I was making her become, it was something she was afraid to become yet so deeply wanted to be for her Master. 'Good little puppy, you so enjoy being taken like this don't you slave. It's all you want and dream about, you even think and fantasize about it while at work and then have to go finger yourself in the bathroom 3 or 4 times a day.' I told her and gripped her chin and squatted down letting her see the gray blank disk that made up my face. 'You even know who you want to have make you a slave.' I slowly allowed my face to form out of the gray disk and smiled at her.

She screamed yet again and shook her head from side to side violently, I just laughed at her as she whispered the word 'No,' over and over again her eyes wild looking. 'You can lie to many people slut, but you cannot lie to your own self can you slave... CAN YOU!' I said and finally screamed at her. Her final walls crumbled, and she started sobbing.

'You are already a slave aren't you bitch, here in your mind, it's all you dream of anymore and want nothing more than to have this man take you and make it permanent. You've seen him many times down in the pool or gym, riding the elevator to his floor. Many times, you wanted nothing more than to kneel before him and beg for him take you totally, completely, to place his mark upon your body and forever make you, his property.' I tell her. 'The mere sight of him makes you wet you fucking slut.'

She cried her eyes out, broken and finally nodded her head confirming to herself and me what we already knew was true, I caressed her head as she sobbed loudly. I let her finally settle things in her mind, it was time to put the last part of my plan into action. 'Good puppy, doesn't it feel so good to finally admit the truth to yourself, you want to become his yellow slave bitch and to be nothing more than that.' I whispered to her.

'You want his big white cock going down your throat, in your cunt, up your ass. To bare his children and do only as he tells you slave. You already belong to him in here, be his in the real-world slave and be totally free.' She nodded her head. I knew I had broken and soon she would be mine for all time. 'You know what you must do don't you slave to free yourself.'

She sniffed and looked at the floor. 'Give myself to him... and submit.' She whispered and I let the chains dissolve. She looked at her wrists and placed her hands to her neck, seeking the things that held her, finally she looked at me confused.

I stroked her head and smiled at her confusion. 'They're still their slave you just can't see them anymore, but rest assured they are there, look.' I told her. She looked down and could see the cuffs then looked back up at me then back to her wrists only to see them gone yet again. 'How?' She asked, I just smiled my face dissolving back to the gray disk and I slowly began to fade. 'Soon slave... soon.'

I slid back into my body and my eyes shot open and I took several deep breaths as I settled back in and smiled then turned on my side and let my eyes close yet again. 'Soon slave.' I said and let my body sleep.

I woke up at 0600 and got out of bed to handle my morning business and pulled on my swim trunks and sweats on then grabbed a towel as I headed for the basement and the pool down contained therein. I saw the elevator moving as I pushed the button and waited for it to stop, I already knew who would be inside and smiled as the door opened and saw here standing there looking like a deer in the headlights.

'Morning.' I said and pushed the button and looked her over. 'Headed for the pool too I see.' I said as she just stood there looking dazed. She fell to her knees and put her hands behind her back, her head down. 'Please Sir take this useless yellow slut and make her your slave. Please do this and free me Master, please, slave begs her Master to own her.' She said.

I was glad she was looking at the floor and smirked at the mind fuck I had done to her; she had done exactly what I knew she would do. I placed my hand on her head and caressed it. 'You want to become my slave girl?' I asked. She nodded. 'Yes Master.' She whispered. 'You want me to become your Master, is that correct girl?'

She nodded and answered yet again as I spent the next minute confirming what she wanted and finally hit the button for my floor, and we started up. 'Remove your clothes slave and place them in my towel bag, do it quickly.' I order her. She looked up and began pulling what little she had on, off and stuffed them where I told her to, I looked her body over.

I knew she was 26, stood about 4'8" and was around 100 pounds with long, to her hips, black hair and dark brown almond shaped eyes. She had a slim, firm, smooth build with 30a tits that had nice brown nipples and small areola. Her waist was around 18" with 28" hips, she was smoothly shaved and had a nice crystal butterfly hanging from her belly button.

I knew from diving into her mind she was from Seoul S. Korea and had come to America about 22 years ago when her parents had come over to work for a Korean car company as a tech rep. Grace had Americanized her name 5 years ago and had become an American citizen when she graduated high school. She now had dual citizenship through some weird law they had over there.

The elevator dinged and stopped on my floor, she looked frightened as the doors opened and I stepped out. 'Come slave.' I said and she crawled behind me. I quickly opened my door and told her to go in and followed her looking at her ass cleft, she had pretty looking outer pussy lips that were a golden-brown color. Her ass pucker was also a slightly darker color and was nicely shaped, I was going to enjoy sliding my cock into her tight ass and hearing her scream for me.

I closed the door and had her stand in the middle of the room as I circled her like a shark, looking her up and down. I noticed she had good looking legs and small feet, around a size 5.5 or maybe a 6, she would look good in ass jacker heels with her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. 'Kneel girl.' I said and sat down looking her over yet again. 'Tell me why I should take you as a slave, and who told you I was into the BDSM lifestyle?' I said.

She looked at the floor and launched into her story about her dreams and how they had become more and more vivid with each night. She had finally admitted to herself that this is not only what but who she was and was meant to be. I liked that she looked down it allowed me to smirk at her story.

'Please Sir, please make this lowly yellow slut your slave and use its body as Master sees fit.' She lowered her head to the floor and awaited my next words. I sat back and thought about what she had said then got up and went into my spare bedroom, then came back out and returned to my seat. I threw the item in my left hand in front of her.

'Pick it up girl and place it around your neck, and know this, once you do you will belong to me until such time as I choose to remove it from you. You need to fully understand that your next action will dictate what happens to you, put it on and become mine, or take your clothes out of my bag and walk out and be forever haunted by your dreams. Your choice, choose wisely.' I said and sat back already knowing what she would do.

Her hands shot out and grabbed the metal collar and placed it around her neck and locked it in place. She bowed at the waist and placed her head on the floor her hand behind her back gripping her elbows. "All too easy." I thought to myself and smiled yet again as I stood up then placed my foot on her head to show my acceptance of her surrender.

'What are you slut?' I asked. 'Masters slave, Master.' She quickly replied.

'To whom do you now belong cunt?' 'To Master, my Master.'

'What is your purpose slave?' 'To serve Master's will and obey Masters orders no matter what they are Master.'

'Do you surrender yourself to me freely slave?' 'Yes, my Master, slave gives itself to Master freely and without reservation Master.'

I keep asking questions over and over again already knowing the answers and the reasons behind her discussions, she'd trapped herself and didn't seem to care anymore. 'You fuckin slant eyed gook whore, all you want, and need is large white cocks in your tight slant cunt.' I growled at her, reached down and took a fist full of hair and shook her head from side to side. She was a rat in the jaws of a dog, and I was going to eat her for breakfast.

I pushed her head against the floor and held it there for a few seconds. 'Do not fuckin move bitch.' I told her and released her hair. I got up and went back into my playroom and returned with several lengths of rope. I proceeded to bring her arms together and bound first her wrists and then her elbows together, she could no longer escape my grasp now even if she wanted to try. I did the same thing to her knees and ankles, then placed a rope from ankles to wrist hog tying her. I put a panel gag in her mouth and secured it in place then pumped the small bladder up so that it filled her mouth. She could no longer scream for help, not that she would, but why take chances.

I lifted her slim frame and carried her into my playroom and laid her on the floor under a lift line that I had installed after I had bought the place. My 3-bedroom apartment had had many upgrades done to it, 30+ years as an operator tended to make one a bit paranoid about security. Hell, even paranoids have enemies, and I had made boat loads of them in the past. Most were dead but a few were still bumping around, I had just cleared up one loose end about a month ago.

He had started looking for me under an old alias that was red flagged to warn me if someone punched in that name, besides the clown had grown sloppy as hell and lost his edge. I had quickly tracked his ass down and punched his ticket, 72 virgin dating service strikes again, and another satisfied customer was made.

I sat her up and placed the locking carabineer through the loops that secured her elbows, then pulled the lift line taught. I tightened the hogging line so that she rested only on her knees, she looked so pathetic kneeling there naked and had no idea the pain I was going to inflict on her. I then put a gimp hood on her head, cutting off all sight and most of her ability to hear, I had long ago learned that sensory deprivation made one very susceptible to suggestion and easier to train and extract info from.

I pulled out a flogger with 22" long tail and began to lash her, I didn't even have to lash her hard as her sense of touch was heightened due to the hood, 40 years of lifestyle work not to mention being an operator gives me an edge most don't have. I watched her squirm as I moved effortlessly striking her tender bits and untender ones at my leisure.

I reached in and pulled on her nipples, they hardened to stiff peaks, and I placed a clover clamp on each one then pulled on the chain connecting them together. She screamed, or would have if her mouth was clear, but what came out was little more than a muffled moan. I knelt before her and slid my fingers into her tight slit and found her pearl.

It was drenched and extended and begging to be played with, I was more than happy to oblige her as I quickly brought her to the edge. There I held her as she threw back her head, moaning like a slut, her neck veins distended, the sound of her muffled begging to be allowed to cum, pleased me. I finally pulled my hand free, and she tried to follow my fingers, she could follow them no more than a few inches trussed up as she was.

I brought my wet fingers up to my nose and sniffed her juices then tasted my hand, she had a pleasant aroma and a slightly spicy taste that wasn't unpleasant. I would enjoy eating that pussy in time, once she was fully broken and marked. I checked her body yet again and found no tattoos or major scars, I would be checking into the first and trying to avoid the second to the best of my abilities.

I got up and began to flog her yet again, I wanted her to know that she had given herself to me and in doing so I and I alone would decide what happened to her body and when it happened. For her time now lost all meaning, all that mattered was the moment she was in and trying to get through it while bracing for the next one. I was enjoying myself as I broke her body as well as her mind. Before the end of the day, I would have her at my other place and in a cell, there she would stay until I choose to release her.

After several hours I released her limp tired bod and then packed her into a black carryall bag and zipped it closed. I easily lifted it and took the elevator to the parking garage and placed her in the back seat and covered it with a blanket, no sense taking any chances.

The drive was, as always uneventful and I pulled into the garage that was attached to the house that I had built with my own 2 hands, and the money I had taken form many terrorist organizations after I had popped them. You'd be amazed at just how much these idiots write down as if they'll be immortalized in the future. I liked it because it usually told me where the money was and who else was involved, I had popped more than a few extras after a raid and took their money also, more than one had been fairly high up the food chain in a middle east country.

The sad part was that they usually were the ones who had pointed us in the right direction, we had willingly gone in and cleaned up their mess after the monster they had spawned gotten too big for them to control. I had spent a few hours at their places a few nights later getting them to confess everything they had done, I made sure that it was videoed and sent a copy to the powers that be and hide a few for myself, you could never have too much security.

I took her inside and went through a security door then into the basement, looking around I saw that the tail tells were undisturbed as I walked to a wall of built in bookcases and an entertainment center. I touched a small stud and released a control panel that were labeled for the audio mixer board and the surround sound system.

I slid a few fingers along the top of the panel and held them there as they were scanned. A bookcase popped and opened as I closed the panel up and opened the case behind which was a steel door. I scanned another part of my body and the door opened to my touch, stepping through I pressed a button and continued deeper underground as the case and door closed then locked behind me.

I opened another door and walked into the control room for my harem of Asian and middle eastern sluts that I had captured over the last few years. None of them was sure exactly where they were or what time it was as I allowed no clocks here. Here they existed for my pleasure and mine alone and I didn't allow them to be governed by the clock.

I pushed a button and my head slave Mai swiftly appeared before me and knelt. 'Master, slave is most gratified that its Master has chosen to stand before it yet again. How may this lowly yellow worm serve it's white Master my Master?' She said.

I said nothing and walked around checking things over, she was in charge of making sure that the slaves that I had were clean, fed and well exercised. She also made sure that the dungeon was always kept clean and if a slave misbehaved, she was in charge of punishing her on my behalf.

If she failed at her task, she knew what would happen to her as she had watched the last head slave suffer her fate at my hands. She had watched my displeasure be visited on the poor girls' body in a separate room that I kept locked, I had put the fear of God into her that day and named her the new head slave, she took her position seriously to say the very least.

I returned to where she still knelt and could see her sitting there stock still, I knew she must have been frightened not knowing what I might find that would cause her to lose favor in my eyes. I stood before her and placed my hand upon her head and bid her rise before me. 'You have done well slave Mia; your Master is pleased with the job you have done to keep Masters property clean and ready for his use.' I told her.

She bowed lower. 'Slave is pleased that Master is pleased at this lowly one effort to always be ready for Masters return.' She said and started when the bag at her feet moved. 'Master? may slave be allowed to know what is in the bag that Master has brought my Master.' She said.

I knelt and opened the bag and pulled Grace from the tight confines and laid her on the floor, I released the hogging rope and untied her ankles and wrists. I stood her up and held her as her body adjusted to the prolonged time spent tied as she had been. I handed her over to Mia.

12