Grace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several repetitions, I began to delve more deeply inside her pussy. Lindsey pulled her knees up to allow me access and I buried my face happily, fucking her with my tongue and letting my nose bump against her hooded clit. Within seconds, I could feel her hips responding in time. Taking that as a signal, I moved my attention higher and nudged her clit with my tongue.

"Oh, god!" burst from her lips and her head arched back harder into the cushions.

I grinned to myself and began to work in earnest, swirling the tip of my tongue around and around, savoring the increasing firmness of her tiny bud. With each full circle, she simultaneously rocked her hips up and pulled my head down harder. My hands were curled around the tops of her thighs and I felt the muscles there begin to twitch, signaling the coming explosion. Changing tactics, I began to suck gently at the top of her pussy, flicking her exposed clit with my tongue directly for the first time. As her writhing increased, I sucked harder and lashed her harder with my tongue, sucking deep breaths whenever I could.

Her shoulders came forward as her core tightened and we rocked in tandem. She moved faster and faster, gasping a chorus of "yes...yesss....yesss!" until I pursed my lips and sucked hard on her clit, letting the tip of my tongue bump hard against it as the pressure came and went. That did it for her. Her entire body tensed, her head flew back again, and her fists clenched, pulling painfully on my hair. Her thighs flew wide and her hips rose fully up as her orgasm ripped through her. Deep, shuddering breaths rattled in and out of her while her body trembled in passion and release.

I knew better than to move, so I kept my lips and tongue still and let her ride it out. Ever so slowly her ass sank back to the cushion as her body relaxed. Fortunately for me, her grip relaxed as well and she crossed her arms over her face, breathing deeply. I straightened my back and gazed at her as she trembled there on the couch. A deep flush darked the skin of her chest and her breasts quivered with each deep breath. My hands rested comfortably on her thighs, my thumbs brushed her idly while I admired the powerful and erotic vista of her body.

Her breathing finally eased toward normal and my cock twitched impatiently. My eyes were drawn to the gaping cleft just inches in front of me, now swollen with lust and slick with her secretions. Moving my knees forward a few inches, I angled myself to let the broad head of my cock touch her opening. When I straightened up again, her inner lips parted and I nestled there at the entrance patiently. Her arms parted and I saw the glint of her eyes.

"At least take your shirt off!" she said softly.

My hands flew to the buttons and I tossed the shirt aside. Then I took hold of her hips and pulled them toward me firmly, forcing the head of my cock past the tight ring that guarded her core. Her hands went to my arms and she looked up at me with an expression of lust and eagerness that almost smoldered. I pulled again and sank halfway into her, pausing to let her body adjust to the sudden thickness inside her. Her gasp was incredibly satisfying to my ego.

When her heels slid up the backs of my thighs and crossed behind me, I knew that she was ready. I rocked forward with my whole body this time and buried myself in her pussy completely. My trimmed pubes bumped happily against the base of her mound and I felt her inner muscles clasp me in rippling waves.

"Oh, god!" she moaned again. "Do that again!"

I pulled halfway out and then rocked forward again, filling her completely. She was slippery with lust, soft as velvet, and volcano-hot inside and I repeated the motion again and again, pulling out into the cool air and then plunging forward to hear her gasp once more.

Maybe it was my pants slipping down my thighs or the angle of penetration I was using, but this position wasn't working for me as well as it was for Lindsey. The next time I was fully inside her, I stayed put instead of pulling back. Reaching down, I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her torso erect. Her arms went easily around my neck and for the first time, my cock buried deep inside this woman I had just met, we kissed. Her tongue slipped nimbly between my lips and teased mine. I knew she could taste herself on my and she moaned happily.

Rocking back on my heels, I pulled her off the edge of the couch and held her tight to my hips. This drove my cock a little deeper and as her labia spread wide around the base, she groaned with pleasure. Her legs locked around my hips. Bracing myself with my elbow, I stood up carefully, holding her suspended on my throbbing erection with her breasts crushed against my chest. I'm no bodybuilder or porn star, so I knew that position wouldn't last, but god it felt good!

As quickly as I could, I shook each leg to let my pants and boxers fall down. Stepping on each heel in turn, I shed my shoes without breaking our kiss and then moved again. First, I braced my knee on the edge of the couch, then turned to the side, carrying her with me, to lay her down along the length of the cushions. My body followed hers down and I was careful to catch most of my weight on my elbows. Still, I was lying atop her full length, her arms tight around my neck, her heels locked just below my ass, and her soft skin caressing every part of me. Best of all, my weight opened her legs wider and I slipped even deeper into her pussy; as we settled in, I felt the head of my cock bump against the firm bastion of her cervix. We groaned simultaneously and continued to kiss.

Being inside a woman is rarely enough, though. I could have lain there forever, but the sexual imperative to drive on, to finish the race, was welling up inside me. Pulling back my hips, I rocked myself in and out of her in gentle rhythm, never quite leaving her body and pushing back in as far as I could go. Her body responded naturally and her hips rose and fell in time with my own. I kissed and nibbled the side of her neck and her hair fell around me in damp tendrils.

I've been around long enough to know that just having a man inside her is never enough for a woman, either, so I wasn't surprised when I felt Lindsey shift a little and try to find a better position. Being a gentleman, I lifted myself up into pushup position over her and grinned down.

"Wanna get on top?" I asked.

"Is my daughter going to pass?"

I snorted. "This is pretty damn motivational!" I assured her, pulling my cock out and sitting back against the cushion after she pulled her feet out of the way. That was the best I could do to be truthful and not sell my soul.

"I would think so!" she responded with a grin as she straddled me.

With practiced ease, she reached between her legs and guided my cock back into position. I watched entranced as she bit her lip and a little frown of concentration furrowed her brow. I thought momentarily about a billboard I passed every day that urged women to "Treat the 11's!" and then my attention was drawn back to my current reality as she sank down in one smooth motion. Her clit bumped against me when she bottomed out, her eyes closed, and she groaned deeply.

Once she adjusted to my thickness inside her again, Lindsey began to move. Her hips rocked back and forth slowly, drawing me out halfway as she moved back and then taking me in all the way as she came forward. Each set was completed by a quick grind against my pubic bone and another groan. I was in paradise--my hands had free rein to caress her thighs, her ass, her waist, her breasts, and anything else I could reach. My eyes drank in the sight of the sensuous motion she established and I watched her muscles flex and relax. Most importantly, her movements dragged my cockhead all around her interior and stimulated every part. I knew that I could orgasm at any time with a few quick thrusts, but I wanted to hold out for her again, so I breathed deeply and tried to relax.

Sweat formed between LIndsey's breasts and her breathing grew faster. I watched the flush creep across her upper body again and knew she was close. Being helpful, I reached up and pinched both nipples firmly, pulling them toward me and rolling them between my thumbs and forefingers. Her mouth fell open and she speeded up a little, rocking harder against me.

"Oh, god...I'm going to cum again!" she moaned between breaths.

To help her along, I cupped her breasts harder and pinched her nipples in time with her thrusts. That seemed to drive her over the edge. She mashed down hard against her clit and froze in place, her arms gripping my triceps, her head thrown back in a rictus of pleasure. I watched the throbbing of the pulse in her throat and held my cock still as her inner muscles gripped me rhythmically, waves of tightness rippling along my shaft.

When her eyes opened halfway to peer into mine, she looked ravishing--sexy and sweaty and satisfied and happy. I grinned in response and raised my eyebrows.

"All good?" I asked.

"So fucking good!" she said softly. "I really needed that."

I made no reply. Lindsey leaned forward until her nipples grazed my chest. Her lips found mine in a soft kiss that kept us connected as her breathing slowed. My hands rested on her waist and held her close.

Soon enough though, her attention returned to the task at hand. After all, she was trying to motivate me! With one final kiss, she sat up a little straighter.

"You need to cum, too, mister! I want you leaving here happy!"

"I will for sure!" I assured her.

My hands gripped her waist more firmly and pulled her up a bit, then relaxed. She got the message immediately and began to rise and fall a few inches on her own. As she rose, I felt her squeeze me internally to stimulate every inch. When she fell, she ground herself in a small circle to move my cock inside her and stimulate the base as well. My head fell back against the cushion and my hands went to her ass. Once again, my fingers curled beneath her cheeks. This time, however, there was no fabric in the way of my caress. I can't explain why it's such a turn-on, but I love feeling a woman's most intimate spaces while I'm inside her. It's good any time, of course, but feeling her labia open around my cock, feeling the muscles of her ass and inner thighs and even her perineum flex as we move together always gives me a thrill.

I knew that level of stimulation would make me explode, but I didn't fight it this time. When I felt that flutter deep inside that signals the edge of orgasm, I grabbed her waist harder and thrust up inside her. She grinned and pushed her sweaty hair back with one hand.

"Yes, Steve...that's it...fuck me...cum inside me!"

I had no words to respond. I nodded dumbly instead and held on tight to her hips while she rode me hard. My thighs began to twitch with urgency and I pushed up every time she pushed down. All too soon, my back arched and my hands wrenched her down with a frenzy of orgasmic power. She stayed put, moaning deep in her throat, while my cock throbbed inside her pussy, each spasm sending a spurt of scalding cum against her clasping walls.

When the pulsing stopped an endless moment later, my body relaxed. Lindsey relaxed with me and came to rest on my chest, her arms around my head and her lips next to my ear.

"I think you needed that, too..." she whispered.

I could only nod in response and squeeze her lithe body with gratitude.

Moving so that her face was above mine, she kissed my lips softly. Then she paused.

"This is all about Grace..." she said hesitantly, "but I think every once in a while it can be..."

"Motivational?" I asked with a smile.

"For both of us," she finished.

12