Grace Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling off for a moment, she grinned at her friend and whispered, "I think he likes that!" with a giggle.

Jess nodded, grinned, and responded with a laugh: "Every man's dream!"

"Wanna switch?" Grace asked.

"Whatever you want, Gracie!" Jess said easily.

In just a moment, Grace had joined Jess on the floor. The space between my knees was crowded for sure, so I widened them as far as I could and scooted forward to the edge of the couch. They both smirked at my helpful moves and shared a look.

"All set there?" Jess asked with a snort.

"I'm all yours!" I shot back.

"I'm gonna make him cum so fast!" Jess confided to Grace with a leer.

"I always let him cum in my mouth," Grace responded openly.

"Do you swallow it?"

"Always," came the reply.

"Then I will, too...or maybe I'll share!" Jess added in a provocative voice.

Trying to maintain my composure, I butted into their private chat.

"None of that matters unless someone does something to get me going again!" I muttered.

They both laughed and looked up for a moment, but they settled quickly into their new roles. Grace dipped down to lick and tease my balls, running her thumb along my perineum in a way that she knew drove me wild. Jess, meanwhile, rose up for a better angle and resumed her suction. My cock slid easily between her tight lips, felt the suction her tongue created, and slid into the warm depths of her throat. It wasn't all the way in, but who was I to complain?

Up and down she went, this slender blonde stranger with the eager look in her eyes. Her thumb began to stroke as well, traveling lightly along the thick ridge of my cock as it vanished into her mouth and re-emerged. I rubbed her arm gratefully as she rose and fell and managed to twine my fingers in Grace's hair as well, caressing her scalp to thank her silently.

Jess must have felt my cock thickening in her mouth, and Grace for sure could tell that my balls were tightening up for an explosion. I tried not to thrust into Jess, but my abs and thighs began to twitch as my orgasm approached and I groaned with each exhalation. They both knew enough to keep on keeping on and after thirty more seconds of torturous pleasure, I lost control entirely. My body arched back and my hips came up, driven by instinct to send my sperm into the willing warmth that was urging it forward. Jess sucked steadily on my head while Grace cupped my balls and squeezed gently through my orgasm. My eyes closed on their own and we stayed there in perfect harmony as I drained myself into Jess's hungry mouth.

When my crisis was over, my eyes opened and my hips sank back to the cushion. Jess and Grace were kneeling side by side looking up in anticipation. Their eyes were smiling, but Jess's lips were pursed to hold my cum inside and Grace was biting her lower lip with a lustful expression, her eyes darting between my face, my cock, and Jess's mouth.

Jess was determined to make a show of what came next, so she rose up tall on her knees and pulled Grace with her. They turned in toward each other and their breasts and bellies came together as their arms went around each other's waists. Lips met, heads turned slightly, and then each girl opened up slightly so that their tongues could entwine; I could tell that Grace was eagerly searching for my cum and Jess was happy to share. I sat back in awe as these two beautiful young women shared my sperm and made out passionately, lost in a bond of sensuality that I could only admire.

After a long minute of kissing, Jess and Grace seemed to remember I was there. They broke apart with a mutual giggle and turned toward me once more. Each girl put a hand on the thigh closest to them and the other arm around the other one's waist.

"Can he get it up again?" Jess asked Grace conversationally.

"He always does for ME!" came the reply.

I smiled and crossed my arms behind my head, eager to see what happened next.

12