Grace's Covert Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rotated Grace around, hugging her from behind in turn, slowly cupping and rubbing both breasts. Through her dress and sheer bra, I could feel her nipples harden in response. As she rubbed her ass against me, my cock continued to rise. I moved one hand slowly down the front of her dress, gently massaging her pubis then pushed her dress in, more firmly clasping the front part of her vulva around her clit as she started to grind and rotate her hips in response.

"What am I doing?" I said to myself. "I should just go with this and forget my sick plan." However, I as thought about the prospect of Grace being unwittingly filled once again with the old man's semen, I managed to stop.

...

"Do you want another glass of Bordeaux?" I asked Grace. We had made our way about halfway through our light meal. I had previously added one and half crushed tablets to Grace's glass of wine.

"I feel so relaxed, mellow, and happy," she responded. "I keep hoping that another baby will be growing inside me. I'm feeling sleepy though. Maybe we should go to bed soon."

"Why don't you go upstairs and put on your green teddy? I'll clean up and be there in a couple minutes."

There was a notably long pause. "I'm almost a teddy with the bear. I mean, I'm almost bare with that. Teddy bare, get it?, she giggled.

"You need help up the stairs?" I asked.

"No, Maa.. Sam. Yes, I can. Do it." My wife slowly walked to the stairs. I admired her ass as she ascended to the landing in her short dress.

I called Kyle's dad on my cell. "Hey, so sorry to bother you. One of the shower heads you just put in is leaking."

"Everything seemed okay when I tested them this afternoon." he responded. "It's not an emergency, is it? I can come by tomorrow some time."

I had anticipated his response. Remembered that Kyle's dad had assumed Grace had too much to drink when he had been in our bedroom previously, I decided to pique his curiosity and desire if necessary. I replied, "It's not an emergency but my wife asked me to give you a call to see whether you might be able to come over this evening if it's not too inconvenient. I have to work on campus for a couple hours. And Grace decided to go to bed early. We were celebrating and she had too much to drink. So you should be able to work in peace and fix this pretty quickly."

There was a slight pause. "Guess I can make this work. I'll be right there," he replied. It sounded as though he was trying to suppress a hint of excitement in his voice. "Did your wife really ask me to come over?

"Much appreciated. Yes, that's what she said. Think she wants to get the showerhead fixed so she can try it. I'll leave the side door unlocked for you."

...

I found Grace lying face down on top of our bed, asleep in her green teddy. Her blond/light brown hair splayed across her pillow. Her athletic figure in the teddy was truly irresistible. A perusal revealed, below her hair, slightly raised shoulder blades, descending to a slim, arched lower back, curving alluringly back up over the two globes of her ass, then once again descending to her lithe legs and nicely proportioned feet.

I lifted the bottom of the teddy to fully expose Grace's ass. Bending her right knee and lifting her leg out to the side, she was now in the same position she was in the previous time that Kyle's dad was here, although without the pillows unnaturally elevating her ass. Her pussy was now fully exposed, her outer lips slightly parted.

I moved over to her and shook her gently. No response. Good.

Shaking her more vigorously, I said, "Grace, you're so sexy in the teddy," which was true.

"Hmm? When...when they're gone," she replied, apparently dreaming about something.

"Damn it," I thought to myself. "I should have used the higher dose of Halcion I used the first time. What had I been thinking!"

"Grace, can you open your eyes?"

"Max," she mumbled, though she didn't open her eyes.

Nervous sweat was starting beneath my armpits. My mouth was dry. My hands trembled. This could be trouble. If Grace wakes up and realizes Kyle's dad is here... I thought rapidly. I'll go downstairs, meet Kyle's dad, and tell him I didn't have to go to work after all.

"Anyone here?" A voice called from downstairs.

In a mild state of panic, I moved first toward the door to proceed downstairs then uncertainly retreated to the closet and closed the French doors. Looking through the crack between the doors I could clearly see my unaware wife, apparently asleep in the green teddy, her nicely curved butt completely exposed. Her pussy visible.

Footsteps on the stairs. I expected Kyle's dad to go check the bathroom shower. Instead he came immediately to our bedroom. He was wearing his typical outfit of jeans and a well-worn flannel shirt. His long grey hair was still parted from left to right in a thin combover.

"Ma'am, you here? I got the message from your husband that you wanted me to come over." He entered the room and stared at my wife. "Well, looks like you are waiting for me," he said softly. "You look just as good as you did before you had the baby. Look at that ass." He stood at the bed soaking in the image of my unaware wife.

He came over to the bed and shook Grace's leg gently. "Ma'am? Heard you may have had too much to drink again. Is that right?" He sat down next to Grace and languidly ran his hands up and down the length of her left leg, slowly working his hands to her inner thigh. "I think you're going to need my help. You look just like you did the last time I was here. I do like that skimpy green thing. I can see right through it."

He straightened Grace's right leg so that both legs were extended. "Let's roll you over. I've been thinking about those tits for a long time."

As he rolled Grace over onto her back, she stirred slightly. "Where? Mm. Ha!," she mumbled.

Kyle's dad stopped. He looked closely at my wife. She was apparently sleeping. Her hair was strewn across her face, obscuring the left side. The nipples on Grace's breasts pointed toward the ceiling, detectably lifting the translucent material of her teddy. Below the garment, her flat belly and lower body were completely exposed. The slight protrusion of her hipbones framed the rise of her mons, the split of her outer labial lips was visible.

"You really are something to look at. I still can't believe I fucked someone so young." Kyle's dad said softly to her. Again sitting down on the bed he first massaged then gently pinched both of Grace's nipples causing them to rise further. They strained further toward the ceiling.

"Mmm," Grace sighed softly.

"You like that don't you," he stated. "You think you're so much better than me. But I think you're just an ordinary woman. Your body is just begging for more." Reaching down between Grace's legs, he slowly traced along slit from her clit to the base of her vaginal portal then inserted a finger.

"Holy Christ, you're soaking wet. You really want this, don't you.?"

Recalling my wife's impatience to go to our bedroom upon her arrival at home, our subsequent foreplay session in the kitchen, coupled with the fact that she might now be ovulating, it didn't surprise me that she was wet.

Kyle's dad moved down the bed between my wife's legs. He wrapped one arm around each of her legs spreading them apart and lowed his head to her pussy. He flicked out his tongue contacting her clit.

"Mmm... Hmm," Grace moaned, involuntarily.

Taking his left arm from around Grace's leg, the old man inserted two fingers into her pussy as he continued to stimulate her clit with his tongue.

"M-Max? Oh, Oh," Grace stammered slowly, her eyes remained closed but her back arched in response to the stimulation. "O..Okay."

The old man was now firmly finger fucking my wife, while continuing the oral clitoral stimulation. Lewd wet smacking sounds emanated from Grace's pussy as the old man's fingers entered and partly withdrew.

The old man paused, "You think you're so special. You're no different than the women I was with when I was young." He resumed his stimulation.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh.." Grace murmured quietly in rhythm with the old man's ministrations.

The old man stood up from the bed and removed his clothes. Here was the same thin body, hairy torso, and slight paunch that I remembered. His cock partially erect, featured the large purple glans, which I also remembered. His large testicles hung low.

"Let's try a different position, little lady. It's time for you to give back a little." Lying next to my wife, with his face next to her feet, he wrapped his arms around Grace's legs and rolled over pulling my wife with him so that she was now lying on top of him with her head resting directly on his cock. I could see his member continue to rise and elongate.

Now face up, with his head at Grace's crotch, the old man resumed the oral stimulation of her clit. The back of my wife's toned legs were splayed wide straddling the old man's face, the old man's arms reaching around her hips with his hands resting on and slightly spreading her ass for greater access to her clit."

Pausing, he said to Grace, "Okay, time for you to repay the favor." There was no response. With a loud smack, he slapped Grace's ass cheek once with his right hand. "Start sucking, you fuckin' bitch."

"Uh. Wha? S.S.Sa. Max?" Grace mumbled. The old man already had his cock in position at my Grace's mouth. She felt the head of his cock on her lips and slowly extended her tongue, contacting the head the old man's cock. Grace licked and swirled slowly along the length of the penis.

"That's it baby. Yeah, you've done this before. I can tell." The old man's cock rapidly responded taking on its distinct large plum on a thick dark stick, fully erect form. The old man alternated between teasing Grace's clit with his flicking tongue, and lightly grasping and pulling her clit with his lips so that it was fully emerged. He inserted a finger into her readily accessible anus.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh.." Grace murmured softly. She took the old man's glans fully in her mouth, bobbing her head slowly as she massaged the stalk with both lips. The old man's cock glistened with her saliva. Her gentle "Oh, Oh, Oh.. had transforming to "Ng, Ng, Ng..." as she gently sucked his cock.

Here was my lovely, toned wife mounted in sixty-nine position, legs wide, astride this wrinkled skinny old man. She was, at most, half conscious, but clearly responding to the vigorous clitoral stimulation, while reflexively sucking the old man's cock.

The scene went on for an extended time, "You did good, little lady. But it's time for me to give you what you wanted. Let's see whether you can keep up." Kyle's dad rolled Grace off and onto her back. Moving so that his head was now next to Grace's, he first lay on top of my wife then rolled onto his back pulling Grace back on top.

The old man grasped Grace's legs behind both knees pulling them up toward his hips so that her legs were again splayed wide, her ass elevated above the old man's cock. Grace lay quietly on top of Kyle's dad. The old man's cock was wet from my wife's saliva, throbbing just below my wife's pussy. The purple head at full size.

Face down on top of the old man, the elegantly curved globes of her ass were lewdly spread wide in this position. The shallow trench of her butt crack deepening to her exposed asshole and perineum. The outer and inner lips of her vulva were both parted, her pink wet interior easily visible. Her clit, which had just received so much extended attention from the old man, was engorged.

Grasping Grace by the waist, Kyle's dad moved her down slightly so that the head of his cock contacted my wife's partially open pussy. He pushed strongly upward.

"Ah, wha? Oh." Grace susurrated as the large glans fully penetrated her. "S..Sa..Sam?" she mumbled.

"I'm here to give you a full load of jism, little lady." Kyle's dad slowly pushed all the way into my wife until she was fully impaled, then continuing to hold Grace's hips he started bouncing her up and down on his rod.

"Oh. Ah. Ah. Oh." Grace moaned softly. In response to the old man's movements she had started to move her hips forward and back slightly to augment contact and continued stimulation of her clitoris.

The old man's pistoning cock repeatedly entered and withdrew from Grace's pussy. The inner folds of my wife's vulva grasped the circumference of the cock, inner lips pulled outward on each partial withdrawal before yielding and accompanying the old man's invading cock on each subsequent thrust.

"God. This feels so good." Kyle's dad said softly to my wife. "You're so young and tight. I can feel your pussy squeezing me. You're like a snug glove."

Using both hands, the old man lifted Grace's head off his shoulder and held her face directly above his. Using a finger to trace the oval of her lips, he said. "I think that you had my baby, didn't you? She looks so much like both Kyle and one of my daughters when they were infants.

"But you wouldn't even talk to me when I saw you the other day in front of the house. You didn't thank me for filling you with my potent cum last year, for swelling your belly, and filling your breasts with milk for my baby."

The old man again smacked Grace on one of her ass checks. "Are you trying to have another baby?"

"Wha. Hmm..Baby..y.y. S.s.Sa..SMax..." Although only half conscious, I saw my wife lower her head to the old man's lips in an open-mouthed kiss. Their mouths remained pressed together, as she moved steadily in rhythm with the fucking. Grace's inner and outer labial lips were now swollen, responding to the old man's cock.

Pulling his face away from Grace's the old man said, "I can't hold it back any longer." Grasping Grace by the hips he pulled her pelvis firmly down onto his cock as he clenched and pushed deeply into my wife several times. "Oh..Oh..Oh..," my wife murmured. My wife then lay silently on top of Kyle's dad for several minutes as he continued to squeeze the remaining semen from his cock into her.

...

Now standing at the bed, Kyle's dad looked down at my wife, sleeping on her stomach. "That was so good. When you ignored me as I was talking to you the other day, did you think you might end up sucking my cock a few days later? Were you imagining that you might be receiving another load of my thick spunk?"

The old man moved to his clothes on the floor. Picking up his pants, I expected him to dress and leave. Instead he took something out of a pocket and slowly returned to my wife. "I brought you a present. I bet you're going to like it."

I saw that Kyle's dad was taking the top off a tube of KY jelly. "The last time I was here, I could tell you never had a cock in your ass. Either that, or that it had been a long time."

This was true. Grace and I had never tried anal sex. I brought up the topic with her once. She told me she had only tried it a single time and that she didn't like it. I was concerned. Although my wife was under, she was intermittently not fully under. It seemed possible she could fully awaken if she were sodomized.

Standing above Grace on the bed, Kyle's dad lifted her hips and placed all four pillows from the bed under her hips. Her ass was now obscenely elevated. "Don't worry little lady. I'll make this easy on you. That's what your present is for." Kyle's dad said softly to Grace. Sitting next to my wife he slowly ran his fingers over the contours of my wife's ass. He placed a dollop of the lubricant on his index finger and massaged the outside of her opening, then gradually inserted the finger into Grace's anus. There was no response from my wife as the old man slowly inserted and withdrew the finger from my wife. Squeezing out more of the lubricant from the tube, the old man inserted two fingers, repeatedly rotating, pushing, and withdrawing.

"Alright Missy, I think you're ready." Kyle's dad squeezed a large blob onto his hand. He rubbed his slowly elevating cock with lube, coating the large purple head and most of the stalk. Kneeling behind my wife he rubbed the head of his cock against the opening, then started incrementally pushing inward and withdrawing to allow Grace's sphincter to gradually widen. The wide glans suddenly popped through the orifice.

"Wha..no..can't..wait.." Grace said, rather loudly. My instinctive response was to burst into the room and stop this. However, how would that play out? It would be obvious to both my wife and Kyle's dad that I had set up the situation.

"It's okay, little lady. The hard part is over." The old man said softly. "You can just relax now."

"M..M..Max? You said.. y..you..wouldn't again." Grace responded. The old man was now slowly inserting and withdrawing his cock gradually further into my wife as she lay with her ass propped up on the pillows.

"See Missy, you can do it. You're built for it." The lube seemed to be doing its job, easing the friction as the old man continued to sodomize my wife.

"Oh..Oh..Ohh.." Grace sighed. She was arching her back and lifting her nicely proportioned, toned butt higher and pushing herself back against the old man as he fully entered her.

"That's it baby. You've taken it all." Kyle's dad said softly. I could see the old man's large balls beneath his skinny wrinkled butt as he now starting to repeatedly withdraw and then push all the way back into Grace's rectum.

"Oh..Oh..Oh..Oh.." Grace softly chanted in rhythm with the old man's insertions. "Max. M..Max..Oh.

Finally, Kyle's dad slowly withdrew, paused slightly, and then pulled all the way out. There was a soft "smack" sound as the lubricated cockhead was released by my wife's clenching sphincter. "I want to make sure you have another helping of my jism, little lady."

The old man rolled Grace off the pillows and over onto her back, then wiped the residual lubricant off his cock with a tissue.

"I was close to coming in your ass but don't worry I saved a second load to make sure your pussy is saturated."

He pulled Grace by the ankles toward the side of the bed. My wife's nipples continued to strain upward, visibly elevating the sheer material of her teddy. Kyle's dad placed an arm behind each knee to bend and spread my wife's legs wide, the old man rapidly reentered her. There was no resistance as Grace had already been filled once with the old man's cum. He started pounding her rapidly. The bed squeaked with each thrust. Lewd wet slurping sounds emanated from my wife's vulva as the old man's sliding penis dove then emerged from my wife. Grace's vulva was fully engorged, her inner lips once again grasping the old man's cock.

"Oh..Ah..Oh..Ah," my wife softly moaned.

The globes of Grace's ass were both displayed as the old man spread and bent her legs back further. Her asshole gaped slightly, her sphincter quivered, struggling unsuccessfully to fully reclose following the recent invasion by the old man's cock.

"You're about to get another large load of thick cum from me. How does it feel to know that you'll be carrying my load around inside your body. I'm going to completely drain my balls deep inside you. You think you're special, but I think you're just an upscale slut in a pretty package."

"Oh, God. This is feels so good." The old man pushed fully into Grace, contracting several times, his thin glute muscles clenching with each contraction as my wife remained fully impaled. Kyle's dad collapsed with his full weight on my wife, his penis remaining embedded. As he released Grace's legs, she slowly wrapped them around the old man's lower back. He lay there for several minutes recovering, pushing the last remnants of cum from his cock into Grace. Finally, he lifted himself off my wife and dressed.

...

Grace lay on her back, knees up, feet on the bed with legs wide. She was a mess. There was a mixture of dried saliva and semen on her face. Synthetic lubricant imparted a sheen to the skin near her anus. A slow stream of semen issued from between her slightly open inner lips, running to and entering her still slightly gaping asshole. The outside of Grace's vulva was smeared with a combination of semen and her own copious fluid. I used a washcloth to clean her face and to remove some of the lube.