Grace's Covert Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's exciting for all of us. I'm so glad I'm part of Dr. Overton's lab.

I walked around and spoke with a few other people that I knew from Grace's department. I was about to return to my office two buildings away when I noticed a small group of students standing in the doorway. The heavy blond student and his friend, Brad, from the lecture were among them.

"Hi there, are you looking for someone?" I said, walking up to the group.

A young woman in the group said, "We're looking for Eleanor. Do you know where she is? Or do you know who she is?"

"Yes, I was just talking with her," I responded. "I know her well. She's a grad student in my wife's lab here in Genetics.

"Oh... You're Mr. Overton..." another one of the students said, a bit of apprehensively.

"Ha. Well, I'm her husband at least. I'm a prof in Cell Biology. And my last name isn't Overton. It's fine for you to just call me "Sam"."

Grace grew up with a hyphenated name from each of her parents' last names. Since her dad's name, Overton, came second, it tended to get used when her students addressed her formally. It seemed easiest for her to keep that name when we married, rather than to debate about which of her two original names to drop.

"Thanks, Dr... Sam. We're taking Dr. Overton's Introduction to Genetics course. We're in Eleanor's study section. She asked to meet us here for a review session.

"There you are!" said Eleanor, her straight dark hair swinging as she strode rapidly up to us. "Are you ready to go over the test material? Let's go to the conference room where we can spread out and go through the practice exam. Sam, would you like to join us? You can provide a different perspective that could be helpful."

"Okay," I responded. "Maybe just for a little while though, I have a meeting soon."

Eleanor is an attractive young woman. Not something that would be wise for me to express to colleagues on campus, or to my wife. But she's attractive, nonetheless, with dark shoulder-length hair and striking green eyes.

We spread out around the conference table and started through a practice exam with Eleanor taking the lead. She was attempting to use basic Socratic method with the students. "What are the primary sources of genetic diversity? Brad?"

"Well, I'm thinking there's the part about chromosome segregation during meiosis that randomizes the chromosomes that go into gametes. And then about the part about where new diploid chromosome combinations form from both parents after fertilization," Brad said.

Eleanor responded, "Yes, that's great, Brad. That's correct but be careful not forget to include recombination in conjunction with chromosome segregation. That also leads to diversity and will be important on the exam. Let's see..., Please go over the main steps in fertilization. Wilton?"

The heavy blond student's face reddened. Ever since we had sat down, he had been staring through his smudged glasses continuously and absentmindedly at Eleanor's breasts (not that I could blame him). He had also been doing his best to avoid having to answer any of the questions Eleanor was posing to the small group.

"Uh..well..a lot of sperms get into a woman...and then... the winner gets the egg," Wilton answered haltingly.

There was a long pause, then Eleanor laughed out loud. A couple of the other students laughed, too, partly out of embarrassment from the answer, but also out of sympathy for Wilton.

"Wilton, I'm talking about interaction of the sperm acrosome with the zona pellucida and fusion with the plasma membrane," Eleanor explained. "And the material is really about organisms in general not people, though it's fine to describe it in the context of a specific species if that's helpful in learning the material. Can you contribute anything more specific?"

"Oh yeah, the ...zona... I guess I have some studying to do," Wilton responded.

"Dude, we've only got a day left until the exam! Like I told you, it's all in Dr. Overton's notes. I'll help you study this evening," Brad said to his friend.

---

Later that evening, when the kids were asleep, Grace and I were relaxing and chatting.

"It's been a big day for you," I said. "Looks like your work has come to fruition."

"Thanks, Sam," she replied. "I would have been upset if I hadn't received the award. I'm biased of course, but I do think my work is groundbreaking.

"The basic concepts of using AI to understand quantitative coordination between gene expression in genetic networks is straightforward. I know that's the basis of my award."

"The part of my work I must be careful in presenting are my theories about superior genetic networks in human intelligence and capability. I've been keeping that part under wraps because I'm not sure how to present and implement the idea diplomatically."

Grace had expressed her ideas about genetic superiority to me numerous times previously. The idea was indeed controversial and would be widely offensive. In essence, Grace claimed that it would be preferential for people with superior genetic networks to not compromise their offspring by mating with those with inferior networks. While debatable, I have yet to meet anyone who thinks they should be placed in the inferior category. That everyone thinks they are above average is hardwired into people.

"Kylie and Henry are examples of my theory in action," she continued. "My kids..our kids..are both so intelligent, athletic, and of high potential."

My thoughts were now driven to images of my wife being unknowingly impaled by old Hank's cock, and the merging of her genes with the those of the old man.

"Gee, the kids are only four and two, isn't it a little premature to come to that conclusion?" I replied. "And even if true, an argument based on only two kids is anecdotal, and not statistically significant."

"Well, there are several generations on my side of the family that have passed down these advantageous traits, so the significance becomes greater," she replied.

"Sam, to change, well not completely change, the subject, I've been wondering... what do you think about having another child?"

I paused. "I thought you just wanted to have two kids," I said, as that was what Grace had previously expressed to me. "We're busy with the two we have." Grace had been on the pill for the past year, even though I knew it wasn't actually necessary.

She placed both hands on my arm. "That's a consideration, but I know I can handle it. I'm excited about the idea of having a third gifted child," she said.

"Let me think about it. And who says that that Kylie and Henry are gifted?" I asked.

"Let me know. I'd like to go off the pill and try.

"And of course the kids are gifted. They must be, given their pedigree."

---

"Sam?" Grace was calling me on my office phone. "I asked my parents to take the kids tonight. Let's go home early after we go to the gym. I have to confess something."

Later, I met Grace outside the locker room. She had been swimming laps while I had gone for a run and did some strength training. Grace came out of the locker room. Her straight blond/light brown hair swinging as she walked up to me. She was wearing a short grey dress that showed off her toned legs. She looked at me with her blue/grey eyes and smiled seductively at me.

"Let's go home," she said. "I need something from you."

While Grace was fixing drinks I went up to our bedroom. Opening one of the closet doors, I placed my gym bag on the floor. I arranged my video camera in the unzipped main compartment of my bag, so the lens was pointed outward into the room toward our bed and hit the record button.

Grace joined me a minute later. She came over to me and kissed me long and deeply. "I have a confession to make. I went off the pill a month ago. I know I should have told you..."

"You're not pregnant again, are you?" I asked disingenuously. I knew I had nothing to worry about.

"I want you," she responded, longingly.

I've always found my wife to be irresistible. My cock responded immediately.

Forgetting about the untouched drinks, I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. Grace slid the straps off her shoulders and let the grey dress fall to the floor. She was wearing her white lacy bra and a matching white G-string. Looking over her shoulder into the mirror, I could see her long toned legs and athletic ass split by the narrow white strap, which disappeared as it descended, then reemerged to narrowly cover her vulva.

As I unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor, her elegant naked back came fully into view in the mirror. Grace slowly took off her G-string and threw it onto the recliner. Looking back to the mirror, I fully traced the pleasing contours of my wife's body. I softly ran my hands down her back, then over the curves of her ass. I felt her nipples harden against my chest.

She anxiously pulled down my shorts and underwear. "I have something else to confess," she said, "I've been fantasizing about having you inside me all day."

"Really? I thought you weren't into fantasizing."

"I was thinking about being filled with your semen."

Grace crouched then knelt down in front of me. She slowly licked the underside of my already fully erect penis as she held my scrotum with one hand. Looking directly into my eyes she took my cock fully into her mouth. With her mouth open wide to accommodate my cock, she slowly stimulated me, swirling her tongue underneath my cock, her lips wrapped around the rod. She placed both hands on the front of my pelvis. Her lips and my penis glistened with her saliva. I looked back to the mirror. My wife was kneeling in front of me, head slowly bobbing, her lower back curved, her butt pushed back toward her heels. The globes of her ass were splayed wide lewdly revealing her anus and vulva. I thought to myself, "It looks as though she's worshipping my cock." The thought almost caused me to come too soon. I reached down and stroked her hair, which was swinging forward and back in syncopation with the bobbing motion of her head. Her mouth formed the characteristic O, her wet lips grasping my cock as she fellated me.

After several minutes, she reached behind me, pressing my hips forward taking me further into her mouth, deep throating me. This wasn't like Grace. She had told me numerous times that she didn't want to gag. She held on for several seconds, released to catch her breath, resumed, gagged a little then continued. As she looked up at me, her lips all the way to the base of my cock, her pretty hair framing her face, I could see she was fighting her gag reflex, her eyes watered, the edges of her eyes tinged with red, a large quantity of saliva suddenly streamed from her mouth and my penis onto the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked, gently pulling her up to standing position. "Are you okay?"

"Y..Yes.. I just had to try. I..I had to try. Is that something you like?"

"Of course it is. But I don't want to hurt you."

I guided my wife to the bed. "Let's do the other way first," Grace said. Since the time my wife had been sodomized by Hank, while under the influence of Halcion, she now sometimes suggested we do it "the other way." The human mind is interesting and complex. Whereas my wife previously avoided anal sex, her subconscious mind somehow come to embrace the act. It had become included in our love-making repertoire. Grace lay waiting for me, her lithe body in prone position on the bed. Propped up on her elbows, her legs spread slightly, feet pointed up at the ceiling, her ass raised slightly. She watched me expectantly, her blue/grey eyes serious.

I opened the drawer of the nightstand and took out the KY jelly. With a generous glob on my index finger I rubbed the lube on her anus then inserted a finger. As her sphincter grasped my finger I slowly traced around the inner circumference of the orifice pushing outward against the circular muscle. I inserted a second finger and patiently waited for the muscle to relax.

Withdrawing my fingers, I coated my still rigid penis with more lube, moved into kneeling position behind Grace, and slowly pushed the head of my cock forward, at the entrance of her ass. I moved in and out slowly. As I felt her sphincter relax sufficiently, I pushed through the entrance. The muscle grasped me tightly as I inserted then partially withdrew my cock into and out of my lubricated wife.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh,..." Grace chanted in rhythm with my thrusting. She pushed her upper body into the bed. Her lower back curved down as she pushed her butt higher to help drive all the way into her.

I pulled out completely then reentered her fully, repeating the process for several minutes until her anus gaped in anticipation of my next entry. I reentered her, then leaning forward, I reached around to fondle her clitoris, which had become engorged and stiff. I smacked my wife's clit gently in time with my thrusts.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, agghh." Grace moaned, more loudly than usual.

After several minutes, I withdrew and wiped the residual lube from my penis with a tissue. Grace rolled over and looked up shyly smiling at me. "I liked the way you stimulated me with your fingers while we were doing that." I bent over, kissed her deeply and immediately mounted her in missionary style. She wrapped her long legs around my lower back. First slowly, and then more rapidly, I fucked my wife. Grace again quietly vocalized, "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah," in cadence with our coordinated movement.

After several minutes, she whispered, "can you please talk to me?" "Can you please talk to me," had become Grace's euphemism for, "please talk dirty to me." Following her verbal abuse by Hank, as with sodomy, she had acquired a desire for verbalization into her psyche. She had originally asked me to just describe what I was doing to her then, over the course of time, she had increasingly wanted me to incorporate aural stimulation into our lovemaking sessions and became especially aroused if I would verbally demean her. Since I hadn't previously spoken to my wife, or any of my past lovers in that way, at first I felt uncomfortable with it. But, over time, I had come to know what she liked and what would push her over the edge.

"You really are a slut, aren't you, Grace? You can't get enough of this."

"N..No..I'm not..Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah,.."

"First you wanted to kneel on the floor so that you could worship my cock. You think about cock all day, don't you?"

"No, I..I..Well..I..Ah, Ah, Ah,..."

"Then you wanted to have a cock in your ass. You used to think that was wrong but now you crave it. You love being sodomized."

"N..No..I..Ah, Ah, Ah,..."

"Now I'm going to fill you with my thick spunk. You're just a common slut who likes to walk around with your cunt filled with semen.

"N..No.. I..I'm..not... Ah, Ah, Oh, I..Y..Yes, I guess I. Ah, Ah.

"You like to have hundreds of millions of sperm swimming inside you while you're standing up in front of your class."

"I..I..do.

"Grace, everyone knows you're a slut."

"N..no...they don't...I..I..Yes, I maybe...I..Ah, Ah, Ah, Aggh!" she cried out as she came in a pyramidal crescendo of orgasms. I came hard afterwards, filling her and collapsed on top of her.

Later, as my wife lay in my arms, both of us in our afterglow, "Sam, that was so good," Grace whispered. "I don't understand why I want you to talk to me like that. I don't know what happened to me or what's wrong with me."

We both fell asleep in a few minutes.

---

The next day, I reviewed the footage from the hidden camera recording I had made the night before. Grace standing in her G-string, nipples projecting out on her exposed breasts, kneeling in profile performing fellatio, deep throating me, ass in the air as I sodomized her, and orgasming on camera as she was verbally abused. I used CapCut to blur our faces on the video and posted it to "Sadie's" page on the Expose Yourself website. I titled the submission, "Hidden cam footage. My boyfriend doesn't know."

---

"In conclusion, it's my great honor to present this year's Most Promising Young Investigator award to Dr. Grace van Zoelen-Overton for her pioneering work on dynamic gene networks," the University President ostentatiously proclaimed as he finished up the presentation of Grace's award. The large auditorium was packed with people for the annual university awards ceremony. Grace's award was among the most prestigious.

"So the stellar van Zoelen line continues," my mother-in-law, Anneline, said to me during the reception following the presentation as we stood with my other in-laws.

"Grace is definitely excited to get this award," I responded. "It's nice for her entire lab."

"This will be the first in a long series of awards," Anneline continued. "Grace really exemplifies the high quality of our family, and of course the Overton line as well."

"Anneline, there you go with your overbearing proclamations again," my father-in-law, Henry, commented as he walked up to us. "Let's bring it down a notch, shall we?" Henry retained a hint of his Australian inflection, although it had been diluted by extended time living in South Africa and then the U. S. "I'm proud of Grace, too, but hard work is at least as important as her innate ability.

"I'm only saying the obvious...," Anneline, responded, temporarily chastened.

"Sam!.. there you are!" A voice behind me followed by a hug from behind.

I turned and saw Grace's younger sister, Kylie, smiling at me. "Kylie! I didn't see you at the start of the ceremony. Thought you might not have been able to make it."

"My plane from Boston was late, but luckily the Uber got me here just in time." Kylie is four years younger than Grace. Her features, height, and the way she carries herself are similar to those of my wife, although her hair is lighter, and her eyes are brown rather than blue/grey.

"It's really good to see you again," I said. "It's been a couple years since I've seen you."

Kylie gave me a long hug, which I reciprocated. I enjoyed the feeling of my sister-in-law's breasts pressed against me.

"How's Grace?" she asked. "I haven't been able to talk with her yet. She's been so busy schmoozing with the president and dean," she asked.

"Oh, you know Grace. Of course she's doing well. She's excited about being recognized for her work," I replied.

Kylie rolled her eyes. "Yes, I do indeed know my sister." Grace and Kylie have a complex relationship. They're close to each other and, at the same time, extremely competitive. Though Kylie's personality is mellower than that of my wife.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you at our place this evening. I'm glad you'll be staying with us," I said.

"Yes, me, too," she said. She lowered her voice," I'm glad I'm not staying with mom. She drives me crazy with all her talk about our exceptional family." Raising her voice to normal volume, "I can't wait to see my namesake niece! And the last time I saw baby Henry he was only a couple months old."

"I'll be looking forward to meeting you back there, Kylie. Grace told me she'd be giving you a ride back," I said. I could see Grace rapidly walking over. I knew she wanted to catch up with her sister.

An older professor in the Genetics Department named Jonathan walked up to me. "Hi there Sam. Congratulations to Grace. You must be proud." Jonathan had salt and pepper hair along with a matching goatee and mustache. I ran into him both when I came by to meet Grace at her office and occasionally also occasionally at the gym. He was a genial guy and I enjoyed talking with him and had previously occasionally met him for drinks. However, Grace had complained about him to me just a few months ago. Apparently, he had been hitting on her since she had been a graduate student and had continued trying after she joined the faculty. Eventually, she told him that she would turn in an official complaint if he didn't stop. Apparently, he had gotten the message.