Grace's Night at Omega Nu

Story Info
Grace's side of chapter 4
4.1k words
4.41
12.6k
9
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I RECOMMEND READING THIS AFTER READING "Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 03".

THE STORY SO FAR: GRACE HAS BEEN OVERTHROWN BY HER THREE SEX SLAVES. AFTER THEY FUCKED HER ALL NIGHT AND DAY, THEY ARE TAKING GRACE TO A FRATERNITY TO SELL HER OFF AS A SEX SLAVE TO THEM.

When Grace came to, she was completely in the dark, in a really awkward position. Her ass was killing her after the nonstop buggery of last night and today. The next thing she realized was that she was handcuffed not just around her wrists but also around her ankles. Those three girls really took no chances. How boring of them.

She heard music coming from outside and the sounds of lots of people talking. Immediately, Grace had deduced that it was highly likely the girls had used her idea of taking them to a frat house. She was almost proud. She could probably even guess which frat house they were at. All frat houses were scummy, but few were bold enough to take in a full-time sex slave. This was probably Omega Nu.

The zipper was slightly open, and she could see a large crowd of people as she was carried through them. Following behind, she made out Brenna and Caitlin, which must have meant Sophia was carrying her in whatever bag she was in.

Grace waited silently and pretended to be unconscious. There was nothing she could do yet, except watch on as Caitlin got grabbed and groped walking through the crowd.

Soon enough, they made it inside. She continued to play unconscious as she was taken out of the bag and placed on the floor. She heard the boys clearly getting excited at the thought of her being their sex slave.

She opened her eyes just a bit to see a little. She recognized Matt immediately. She had made a deal with him in the past, where she gave the frat the four girls she had before Caitlin, Brenna and Sophia, the same way the girls were trying to do now. She could use that. Talking to Matt while the other girls were still in the house was her best way out.

She was curious about whatever happened to those four. They were probably sold off to someone who could keep them permanently more easily. She missed Debbie, she was a feisty one. Maybe she could talk to Matt later and find out., but that was for later.

She understood her position now and her assumptions were proven to be correct when she heard the conversation between Matt and the girls about taking her off their hands. Grace had to stifle a laugh when she heard Matt's offer of taking Grace only if the three girls were whores for the night. She really wanted to see her three slaves get a classic frat train run on them all night long. What a sight that would be.

Immediately after they accepted this offer, Grace was treated to the sight of Caitlin bent over a couch getting hotdogged, fucked and fisted by some giant, apparently named Eric. Grace hoped nobody noticed her getting incredibly aroused as she watched. Luckily, their eyes, like hers, were glued to the pretty blonde's anal abuse.

After that scene came to a close, Grace saw the three girls walk, if you could call what Caitlin was doing walking, out of the room. Matt left with them.

Right after they had left, the same behemoth who was wearing Caitlin like a hand puppet a minute ago started shaking Grace to wake her up. His hand was still wet with lube and Caitlin's juices. Grace did not have the time to waste, she had to talk to Matt tonight. He knew what this house owed her.

She sat up and put her cuffed hands on his chest. "Heyyyy you big lug, do you know where Matt just went? I would be REALLY grateful if you could tell me," she said, getting closer and pressing her bare chest against him. Grace was pretty tall for a girl, so she was surprised when her head didn't even reach his chin. She had to look up in order to see him. He just stared back at her, clueless. He did not seem to care at all about what she had to say. Of course, verbal seduction does not work on this guy. Grace felt stupid for even thinking he spoke her language.

He pushed her off of him, sending Grace landing on a nearby couch. He was strong. Grace was strong too, she had to be in order to keep her slaves in order. It was one of the conditions she set for herself before her first slave. She could only have slaves weaker than herself. It would only ever lead to disaster if she took on someone physically stronger than her. So, she trained herself to be able to have pretty much anybody she wanted. She had to be fit, so she could dominate Brenna, Sophia and, of course, Caitlin with ease.

However, Eric was definitely not the average person. Even though he was not the most fit person, his size made up for it. Under normal circumstances, Grace may have stood some chance in a fight, but she was still restrained. He got on top of her. She tried kicking him, but he was too heavy for her to move. Her legs being restricted greatly limited any amount of force she could exert. She felt his dick pressing against her stomach, precum dripping down into her belly button. Desperate to get him off, she pounded her shackled fists against his shoulders, but it was like hitting a brick wall. "Get off me, you fat oaf!" she shouted. He grabbed her by the arms and held them over her head with one hand. She soon felt his immense shaft barging into her vagina. Oh goodness, it hurt so bad. Grace winced from the pain. It had been long time since she had been fucked by a man, especially one this hung. The only thing that gave her any pleasure from this was imagining that Caitlin was suffering a similar fate somewhere not too far away. He was ramming into her slowly but painfully, her slick walls stretched wide to accommodate his girth. His whole body smothered her into the couch when he thrusted.

At the very least, he was not touching her ass. That was still beyond sore after Caitlin's nonstop anal session that morning. Grace needed him to cum quickly so that she could move on and get to Matt as soon as possible. She had to talk to him before the girls left.

"C'mon, is that it? So what if you're a big boy? You're too slow and not nearly as exciting as you could be. This is pretty tame. No girl is ever going to cum having sex with you like this. Rail me faster, make me feel something!" she said, acting annoyed. It would just be a lot more pain for a lot less time, but every second mattered. She could not afford to take any chances.

He was clearly upset with her comment. He slapped Grace across the face. Her face stung and his face contorted into a snarl as he put one of his hands over Grace's mouth. Grace was right, the pain got a lot worse. He was now pushing deeper, Grace thought he must have grown even bigger. He ramped up the pace and was firing himself in and out of her, causing an excruciating sensation to fill her every time he did. Her muffled, surprisingly high pitched, squeal escaped his fingers. Clearly, he got off on her pain. His fat cockhead pounded against the back wall of her pussy relentlessly as he enjoyed the redhead's tight twat.

Fortunately for her, she was right. He ended up flooding her womb with his seed very soon after. She would have to take care of that later. Right now, finding Matt was still her biggest concern.

Unfortunately for her, he relaxed a little too much when he orgasmed and laid down on top of her. She tried pushing him off, but it was to no avail. He would budge a little bit, but ultimately, he was too heavy. She could barely breathe as she sank into the couch. The crushing weight on top of her kept her immobilized. Eventually, two other guys came over and, with their help, she was able to get him off and onto the floor. They also undid Grace's handcuffs.

"Look what we have here," one of the guys said, taking in the image of Grace's naked body. He noticed the cum dripping from her pussy.

"I need to talk to Matt," Grace said between panting breaths.

"Don't know where he's at," the guy said devilishly as he eyed her. "The new girls are a little busy at the moment, so I guess you're going to have to do."

"Wait! Get your hands off me!" Grace yelled out.

One of the guys had grabbed her arms and held them over her head while the next guy got on the couch with her. She could have fought off one of these guys easily, but both of them were too much. She wrestled her arms free from his grasp but the guy on the couch saw her trying to do it and as she got them free, he punched her in the gut. Grace wanted to swing at him, but before she fully recovered from the blow, the other guy put her in a chokehold. She tried to get his arms off her neck, but the man on the couch held her arms back enough to make that impossible for her.

While she was still being choked, she felt the man on the couch thrust into her again. She shook and squirmed, trying to wrestle free but combined they were too strong for her to do anything. Her breasts bounced to his rhythm as he entered and exited her. She gave up on prying the arms around her neck loose and just laid there, taking it. At this rate, she would be stuck in this room all night.

"I'll do anything if you let me talk to Matt," she got out, her voice was strained. She grunted and moaned in between words from the penis filling her orifice.

"You're going to do anything, whether you talk to him or not," one of them said. It was worth a chance, but she knew that would probably not work. That was her last thought as her consciousness escaped her.

When she woke back up, she was upside down and off the ground. She looked to her waist and found herself stuck in a wall on the side of the house. On the other side, she could feel her legs sticking up. They were tied so that they were spread apart in a "V" formation.

She saw two men on her side of the wall. "Can I please just talk to Matt? I will make it totally worth both your time," she told them. She hated dealing with morons, nothing she said mattered to them.

"Now that she's awake, do we just go for it?" one asked.

"I guess so. We have to test it out," the other responded before running off into another room.

The remaining man pulled his pants down and went to put his dick in her mouth. Grace kept her mouth shut until he saw her reaching out for her nose. She knew how that ended and opened her mouth before he could lay a finger on her.

Eager to get on with it, he put his head between her slightly parted lips. Then the real unexpected event happened.

Her mouth was instantly flooded with hot liquid. It tasted terrible. It did not take Grace long to realize he was pissing in her mouth. His urine quickly pooled in her upturned mouth.

"Now swallow it all," he told her. She gagged and gulped it down as it came out of him so that it did not overflow out of her mouth and into her nose or eyes. This was the most degrading act she had ever had to endure. "Do you like being a urinal?" he asked, laughing at her. Grace couldn't do anything but choke down his piss as his stream continued to flow in her mouth.

Then she felt the heat and thickness of a cock invade her pussy. This must be where the other guy ran off to. He was just as unpleasant as the man earlier, if not more so since she could not even see him. Her spread-out legs were an open invitation for any man, so she knew this was coming. She was pushed a little bit further by his thrust, forcing her further onto the penis in her face.

Now that the man in front of her had relieved himself, he could start throatfucking her. He forced Grace to swallow his whole cock on the first thrust. He was a lot longer than he looked. She gagged heavily as his balls smashed into her face and he reached new limits in her throat. Over and over the man crammed his cock down her throat. He admired seeing the outline of his shaft when he bottomed out as far as he could. She rarely ever gave blowjobs, and she usually was the one in control of them. Powerlessness was a new feeling to her in the last 24 hours. When around these men, she was reduced to just a set of holes just like her slaves were around her. Grace thought about pushing this guy off her, but she was stuck in a wall. There was nothing for her to do, she would just be making the process take longer and time was the one thing she need above all.

As a sadist herself, she almost marveled at the way in which these men were able to get so much out of her against her will. Their teamwork was very different from her independent approach of keeping sex slaves. At the end of the day, she still liked her method better, but she had a new respect for Omega Nu.

That respect decreased however as she focused once more on the problem in front of (and behind) her. The guy in front would occasionally hold his cock deep in her just waiting for her to struggle for a breath while the other guy would fuck her pussy in bursts of hard and fast thrusts. Both her holes tightened in an instinctive response to keep them out, but it only let both men enjoy ravaging her even more.

They stuffed her full. Her insides were bashed, and her throat was ravaged by the two meat sticks fucking her. Her legs slammed into the wall with every push into her vagina. Eventually the guy behind her plunged himself balls deep into her as he shot warm, sticky semen into her.

Then the guy in her mouth, got his dick so far down her throat, she thought he must have shot a warm load straight into her stomach.

Finally, once that guy pulled out. She saw him. Matt was standing there and had just barely caught the tail end of that. "Get her out of here. I'll take her myself for some alone time," he told the guy who had just filled her stomach with his cum.

He undid her restraints and helped her out of the wall. Once she was out, he spoke to her. "I'm sorry, Grace. We had to test that hole out before we put one of the other girls in it. I didn't realize they'd be using you for it. To make up for it, I'll let you pick which of the three girls goes in."

"Put Caitlin in. She'll have a great time stuck in there," she said, smiling at the thought.

"Great, I'll go take care of her and, in the meantime, you can wait for me in the same room as before," he told her before running off.

Grace went looking for the room but could not remember where it was. She accidentally walked in on Sophia taking it up the ass as someone pulled back on her neck.

She would have loved to stay and play with her, but Grace could not risk anything bad happening to her now. Eventually she found the room and waited there patiently until Matt came in.

"I meant to go back to you once all three of the other girls got situated, but by the time I went back to the room, you were gone," he explained quickly.

She knew she could control Matt a lot better than the morons around here. They just wanted a hole to use and knew they could use force to get one. However, he liked things sexy. He could be seduced. And if he can be seduced well enough, he can be exploited.

"Don't worry about it, honey," she said softly. She pressed herself against him, her breasts smushed up against his chest. She put her arms around him before throwing him onto the couch. He was speechless. He was expecting her to be furious and was instead met with.

She climbed on top of him and slowly lowered herself onto his shaft. The head poked through comfortably and he savored the feeling of every inch as it got swallowed up into the tight, wet, warm halls of her vagina. She flexed her pussy muscles around his throbbing cock, her hot walls gripping his eager member.

To really get in his head, she kissed him as his whole member finally fit itself inside her. Then she raised and gently lowered her hips again, getting a full idea of what she was dealing with before switching to a nearly frightening speed. Matt loved every second of it. He got all the pleasure immediately without having to put in any work. Grace moved her hips perfectly, never missing a beat or straying, it was just a steady up and down motion as her ass bounced off his pelvis and rose into the air until his head nearly came out before coming back down.

Grace felt him, he was definitely close to cumming. She could also tell from the look on his face. She pulled herself up and off of him, leaving him without finishing. Matt was clearly unhappy, but more importantly, he was desperate. This was how she wanted him.

"Now, you and I are going to bargain," she said. She was kneeling over his legs. "You guys owe me for the girls I gave you a while back. I want to go free and I want my three girls back. It's four girls freed for the four girls you got in the past," she ordered.

"You can go free, but we'll keep the girls. Not only did you agree to giving those girls up in the past, but we're going back on a promise we made to them. We better get something. If you want them back, you can buy them."

"Fine, but ONLY I can buy them back," she said in a commanding tone. "I want full exclusivity on this offer unless I tell you it is okay to sell one of them."

Matt seemed on the fence. Grace leaned on top of him, pinning his erect penis between their two stomachs. She felt the slime of its precum on her bare skin. It throbbed against her stomach. "Fine, only you can buy them back. We'll gladly hold onto them for you if you let me finish in your ass," Matt finally said in a rushed voice, still desperate to deal with his erection but wanting a little more out of this deal. He knew she would accept such a relatively small condition for such a big payoff so he made the best of his situation.

Grace hesitated for a moment. This would be the first time that she was ever fucked in the ass consensually. Her ass was also still recovering Caitlin's vicious treatment of her, but it was a relatively small price to pay to have a chance to get all three girls under her control again. She needed this condition, otherwise Caitlin would be sold as soon as they put her up on the market, not to mention the other two girls. She would be lucky to get a single one back

"It's a deal."

Grace once again picked herself up and impaled her ass on Matt's throbbing erection. This time she was facing away from him, giving him the perfect view to see his cock disappear between her fit ass cheeks. Matt immediately felt more at ease as he watched her backside hop up and down. He put her hands on her hips, helping her move. They were planted firmly almost as if to ensure that she was not going to get up this time.

Her ass felt just as good, if not better, than her pussy. Her ringed ass muscle glided and hugged his cock as she rode him. He wished he could enjoy it longer but not only was the feeling too good, but he was on the verge when he entered her ass. His throbbing shaft started pulsing inside her as he rushed to his orgasm.

Grace leaned forward and grabbed him by the ankles and came down on him one last time before she felt him explode inside her. She found out there that she hated the feeling of cum in her ass. Nevertheless, she grinded her toned but soft ass in his crotch with his dick still inside her as she clenched her ass tight, milking his cock dry. She looked at Matt and he seemed over the moon.

"And one last condition, NONE of you frat boys or anyone else can cum inside of Caitlin's vagina or hurt her permanently in any way," Grace commanded. "If she gets pregnant or damaged, there WILL be hell to pay."

"Of course," Matt said. He knew that would be a difficult rule to enforce but he would find a way. After the sex he had just had with Grace, he could not say no to anything, especially something so small.

"Also, I thought you might want to know that we have a livestream going of Caitlin getting fucked in that hole in the wall," Matt said as soon as he recovered.

"Give me your phone," Grace ordered immediately.

"No need," Matt said. He pulled up the stream on a TV so that Grace could watch it on a bigger screen.

It was wonderful, there was a camera on either side of the wall. Grace fingered herself for hours on end, watching Caitlin get fucked hard against her will by an endless stream of men with nowhere to go. She loved their lack of concern for her wellbeing. Caitlin's powerlessness seemed even hotter than ever now that Grace knew how miserable it was. The fact that it was happening at the same time really got her going. She came several times watching this. She thought about going down and watching the show live, but she did not want Caitlin to see her until tomorrow. She wanted Caitlin to have that illusion of victory for now.

12